Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
One crochity old woman
by Rani
Last post by Rose
Today 05:34 PM
Swiper No Swiping.. My...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 05:26 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:10 PM
Whisperinghive mate/lover...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 27th, 2020, 02:51 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Cloudsky @Rainquail @DarkNight

Irispaw smiled, happy that somecat had offered to help. This was the first time someone had and she was surprised, really. Beckoning the warrior over with her tail, she pointed to Falconkit's paw.
"Well, I've already set Falconkit's paw, but if you could wrap it with cobwebs so that the stick stays in place, that would be great. Thanks!" She exclaimed, grinning. She was glad Shadowclan cats were friendly- most of the rumors about them were wrong, then. This cat was humble enough to help, Falconkit was already fighting to defend her clan, and the warrior near the back had defended her when trouble arose. Icestar may have been a rough leader, but boy, she could run a clan.
Limping over to the other warrior, she sat down by his nest.
"Where were you hurt?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 27th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

“It hurts,” Falconkit said as Irispaw fixed up her paw. She looked up at the young medicine cat with big eyes. “Thank you for helping me.”
She then glanced at the new comer. It was Whiskernose, her friend!
“Hi, Whiskernose! I fought a fox!”
@Moon Lily @Cloudsky @Rainquail
Old March 27th, 2020, 03:12 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Whiskernose sighed deeply as he set to carefully trying to wrap the young kittens paw to hold the stick. Pain struck deep within him at the sight. Oh, little Falcon.
"Hello again." He began purring to soothe the youngster. "A fox? Oh my. I bet he's worse for wear than you. Want to tell me about it?"
He hoped talking would keep her from flinching. He also didn't know her threshold for pain.
@DarkNight @Moon Lily
Old March 27th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Floofy cat

“Okay, it is a long story. Me and Echokit decided to go into the forest to explore.
We were exploring when I found a stinky hole! It smelled so bad, so I leaned in to cheack it out. Then I fell in! Then there was a big scary noise and a weird red nose with large fangs appeared!

Echokit helped me out of the hole and she ran. But I got scared so I froze up. It was super scary! Then the fox started chasing me and I ran. But I had lost Echokit, I had no idea where she was!

So I climbed up a tree and the fox waited at the bottom. Then I thought, I’m going to show Icestar how brave I am. So I leaped off the tree and onto the creature! Bam! I swatted him with my mighty claws! But he was too big and he swatted me away with his giant paws!
I heard a crack in my paw and then my eyes went black! Next thing I knew, I was being carried to Irispaw by Shadequill!"
During her story, he would give a tug as he was wrapping her paw and she would hiss in pain. But as she finished her story she barely felt the pain.
@Rainquail @Moon Lily @Cloudsky
Old March 27th, 2020, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Apprentice ceremonies-- how fun. Not so interesting that Burnetsnap would sit through the whole ordeal, though. He already had an apprentice, so it wasn't like he was missing out on getting a new one or anything. Where was Cardinalpaw, anyway? He craned his neck to look around at the crowd. It didn't seem like that brat was here.

Ah, well. Burnetsnap rose to his paws and left the clearing, disappearing into the pines. It was a good day to go hunting.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 27th, 2020 at 03:29 PM.
Old March 27th, 2020, 03:32 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

The more Grizzlyburr talked, the more Bumblebelly began to break. He couldn't fall for a cat he wouldn't see, it was unfair and mean, it was damn right torturous for them both, that's even if the tom would want to see him again after Bumblebellys betrayal. Hesitation and fear danced in the Tom's bright green eyes as he stared at Grizzlyburr, taking in the beautiful cat before him. His paws, once again, began to shake.

"I-I'm not feeling great, I think," Bumblebelly murmured softly. It wasn't a lie, he was feeling awful. A rainbow of self hatred and doubt mixed and swirled in his stomach like a group of sparrows that blackened the sky with their display of flihjt. He pushed himself up onto his shakey paws, heart racing. "I think I might... skip out this meeting?" He whispered to Girzzlyburr, glad it had yet to start, "And go get some water to see if that eases my stomach," It wouldn't.

"I know we just started talking but now simply isnt a good time, I think. Hopefully... in the future we could speak again?" The ounce of hope in his voice was small, but still a flicker of light in the darkness that was Bumblebelly's world currently. He dared, just this once, to look the other warrior into his eyes. He wanted to save the imagine of the content tom-cat, it might be the last time he ever saw that easy, relaxed smile on Grizzlyburr's muzzle again.

@wren

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 27th, 2020, 05:16 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
“Okay.” Falconkit sighed as Irispaw left to talk to Icestar.
She turned to Shadequill. “You were really brave fighting that fox, thank you.” She said shyly.
@Cloudsky @Moon Lily
"Your welcome, Falconkit. All it took was a bit of adrenaline to kick that fox's butt, though!" He meowed, then let out a large mrrow at the end. He made sure to give her a reassuring smile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Cloudsky @Rainquail @DarkNight

Irispaw smiled, happy that somecat had offered to help. This was the first time someone had and she was surprised, really. Beckoning the warrior over with her tail, she pointed to Falconkit's paw.
"Well, I've already set Falconkit's paw, but if you could wrap it with cobwebs so that the stick stays in place, that would be great. Thanks!" She exclaimed, grinning. She was glad Shadowclan cats were friendly- most of the rumors about them were wrong, then. This cat was humble enough to help, Falconkit was already fighting to defend her clan, and the warrior near the back had defended her when trouble arose. Icestar may have been a rough leader, but boy, she could run a clan.
Limping over to the other warrior, she sat down by his nest.
"Where were you hurt?"
He turned his head to face her, and looked at the bite on his leg. His eyes very quickly widened.
Didn't realize how bad it looked! He thought to himself as he started speaking.
"Front right leg. You can see the bitemarks clearly. He growled, his leg starting to ache.
How in the dark forest am I going to hunt now? He thought to himself.
Old March 27th, 2020, 05:41 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar glanced down at the four kits as they trotted up to her, all eager to become apprentices. Except for Ebonykit, it seemed. The oversized she-kit seemed as emotionless as ever.

"The four of you have reached six moons of age, and are now ready to be apprenticed.

Duskkit [ @Shimm ], from this day forward, you will be known as Duskpaw. Sheeplight [ @x ghostie ] will be your mentor. Sheeplight, I hope you pass along all your knowledge to your new apprentice. And maybe teach her some punctuality.

Nightkit [ @Estelle ], from today onward your name will be Nightpaw. I'm assigning Stormlily [ @Shimm ] as your mentor. I trust that Stormlily will train you well.

Mirekit [ @CheetahPelt ], Ebonykit [ @Blissie Bliss ], you two share my blood, being my sister's kits. I have high expectations for you both.

Mirekit, you will from now on be called Mirepaw. I'm assigning Redheart [ @Dirtfur ] as your mentor. Redheart, you are the only cat who has received a warrior ceremony since my leadership began. You've proven your dedication, and I trust you to pass that on to your new apprentice.

And finally, Ebonykit, from now on you will be known as Ebonypaw. I will mentor you myself. I see great potential in you, and I will train you to be a warrior of unmatched strength."

As the leader finished the apprentice ceremonies, she paused to allow the new mentors to greet their apprentices, and for the clan to call out their new names. Icestar would leap down from the highbranch for only a moment to acknowledge her own new apprentice, following tradition.

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @flameQueen @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Mistysong @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @sugarcubes @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 27th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

[~] @Casper; [~]

Ebonykit, now Ebonypaw looked up at Icestar as she mentioned the blood that they shared. She was going to make her aunt have high hopes for her. There was no way she was going to show any signs of weakness. Ebonypaw looked at her brother with an emotionless gaze. She then looked at Duskpaw. Her head turned around and she faced Icestar once again.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old March 27th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Floofy cat

Falconkit was excited something was happening! She felt so glad her friend was an apprentice! She called out the three new apprentices along with everyone else.
“Duskpaw! Ebonypaw! Mirepaw! Nightpaw!”
Closed Thread