Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:38 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:33 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 06:21 AM
Blaze's Character QnA
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2020, 11:18 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Raccooncloud's ears twitched nervously as he padded slowly into the WindClan leader's den. He had never been in here before, and his hesitant paw steps betrayed his unsurety.
"Erm, Twilightstar," he called out hesitantly, not wanting to disturb her if she was busy, "I'm here to report on the ShadowClan border." Hopefully she was available now. If not, he'd just stop by later and give his news at a future time when she was free.
Old February 4th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Shimm @Blissie Bliss

"Oh, will do Songbird." He smiled at the she cat. She may be fiesty, but he saw the sweetness that she cared for her kit with. Whitesong enjoyed being with all of the cats in the clan, the nursery being one of the spots he visited many times. He padded out of the den, and swiftly returned with a large ball of moss rolled between his paws. He brought it into the den and layed it apart, kneading it so it was soft for the newer queen. "It's good to have new queens in the nursery." He meowed in general. "Always bringing new additions into the clan." He smiled to himself as his paws worked, before stepping away from the warm nest. "That should be good." he meowed pushing it towards Lacy.

He padded back a few steps, curling his thick furry tail around his paws, bicolored eyes glinting happily in the low light. "How's Goatkit doing, Songbird?" He asked the shecat. "I know he's getting older now." He knew most of the kits in the clan, hoping that he might be lucky enough to catch one of them as his apprentice. "It's nice that the days are starting to get a little bit warmer on the moor." He purred.
Old February 4th, 2020, 01:57 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Herbs. herbs. herbs. That’s what he was out to do- find something that looked vaguely familiar and bring it back. Not that they had any use for it yet since neither he nor Mistyfern exactly had any training to use them, but he had good intentions behind it nonetheless.

Pawing his way through the snow the tom could hear the small rodents scuttle away by the sound of his steps. It was quite odd to be out in the territory and to not be focused on hunting- being stealthy and quiet. Which admittedly he’d never been that good at in the first place. Apprenticeship had been a slow painful process so naturally he didn’t get much done other then the basics, sure he could hunt and patrol and fight like any warrior but his skills never quite rounded out well. Never mind that now though, he was no longer a warrior. In fact he was quite the opposite- a peace keeping medicine cat of all things. He felt a snort come from deep within his chest, he the most beaten raggedy cat with the most nasty of attitudes was a medicine cat. He ran his tongue over the exposed flesh and muscle of his jaw with amusement. Funny.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 4th, 2020, 02:17 PM
IT WILL BURN ON

My Mood: Twisted

Falconkit glanced around, but his tiny eyes were still trying to fight against the shining sun to distinguish the cats in the nursery. He couldn't recognize anyone, and he had no idea where his parents were. They were there when he went to sleep.
After trying one more time and coming up with nothing, Falconkit decided to go outside. (Windclan clearing)
Old February 4th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

(open to all clan-mates) Nightheart padded into the trying not to run into somebody. The black and white she-cat tripped and fell " Ah!! " she yowled.

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 4th, 2020 at 06:27 PM.
Old February 4th, 2020, 02:35 PM
IT WILL BURN ON

My Mood: Twisted

Falconkit crawled clumsily out into the clearing, blinking his eyes. He realized there were tears in his eyes and on his face. He raised a paw to wipe them off, then stopped. If he had tears on his face, it might be easier to find someone to comfort him. The tiny kit began to trot slowly around the camp, looking for someone that might take sympathy on him.
Old February 4th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightheart pushed herself back on her paws and padded more slowly, the she-cat could smell Falconkit. Nightheart followed the scent and soon she was infront of the kit " hello Falconkit " she mewed.
@ANightWithTheTwisted

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 5th, 2020 at 09:19 AM.
Old February 4th, 2020, 02:48 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@RedHead @RuinsNight

Embercry heaved himself up and starting looking around for his clanmates.

(Sorry it's short, but we have to get going!)

just a critter
Old February 4th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Songbird wasn't surprised that Whitesong listened to her, he was always helping the queens and the kits. Like a proper gentletom should. The black and white queen thought to herself while the warrior did as she asked. While he was gone Songbird cleaned the opening she made for Lacy, she always made sure that the nursery was in order and not chaos. Satisfied with her work the molly causally chatted with the pregnant soon to be queen.
When Whitesong came back with fresh moss Songbird watched as he placed and formed the bed. Nodding with approval, and was about to dismiss the tom the she-cat was surprised when he asked about her adopted son. "Goatpaw, correcting the warrior. "Is doing well as any kit of mine should be." Sorrow panged at her heart at the thought of her baby growing up, her only sole surviving kit. Giving a small, silent sigh, "Yes, I will soon enjoy the warmth of the sun against my fur once again." The queen turned her gaze past the tom and looked out of the nursery but turned her dijon eyes back to Whitesong.

@CheetahPelt
Old February 4th, 2020, 04:06 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Goatpaw
The small white tom looked over at Leopardflare, ears perked and shoulders straightened in anticipation when the warrior asked if they were ready for battle training. "Yeah, let's start!" He spoke up, agreeing enthusiastically with Warblerpaw as the other apprentice made his way over to Goatpaw's side. His pelt started to tingle with the sensation of eyes on him, and he turned curiously to find Warblerpaw inspecting him with appraising eyes.

The younger apprentice blinked at the oddly put compliment, seeming nether sheepish nor surprised by it. "Thank you," he grinned - a genuine cheerful grin that seemed both mischievous and friendly, "I found this one on the ground the other day and couldn't help switching it out." He tapped a snowy paw lightly against his cheek under the blue eye, a lighthearted purr bubbling from his chest at the joke.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Closed Thread