Old August 13th, 2023, 02:51 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Fawnpaw

"It's amazing! It better than the Wilds!!" Fawnpaw said, sitting next to Nightgaze and looking out to the forest. She started kneading the lod, itching to run again, iching to spend time like this.
Nightgaze grinned happily "Great you'll probably be spending a lot of time here!" she purred cheerfully but noticed Fawnpaw looked like she wanted to get going so she decided not to dwindle any longer "Come on let's go I'll show you Sunkissed creek next!" she said excitedly and with a nudge to Fawnpaw lept off the log and started running again.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 13th, 2023, 02:54 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze grinned happily "Great you'll probably be spending a lot of time here!" she purred cheerfully but noticed Fawnpaw looked like she wanted to get going so she decided not to dwindle any longer "Come on let's go I'll show you Sunkissed creek next!" she said excitedly and with a nudge to Fawnpaw lept off the log and started running again.

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw instantly bounded after her mentor. She wasn't as fast as Nigthgaze, so she was 2 fox-lengths behind.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old August 14th, 2023, 10:11 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
[Mentions: @Levi 99 @Connor @.squid ]

*Feathernose*
She only just managed to dodge the worst of the blow. Then the warrior felt like the side of her face, and her eye! were lit up on fire. But Shypaw was still in danger...

Ignoring pain, Feathernose lurched towards the ShadowClanner, painfully aware of how weak she was.

One eye was shut, the eyelid raked. The dumbo was going to pay. Feather gathered the last reserves of strength and slammed into the cat, not knowing if she made the mark, and whirled, claws out and furiously slashing.

While the Shadowcat was occupied, she yelled, "Rateye! Get camp reinforcements!" @Silk_Cradle_Ruler

*Ghostpaw*
#Earth

Ghostpaw let out a wild yowl, forgetting the size difference between her and the other cat. She pelted forwards, neck wound forgotten.

All she thought was to protect the deputy, just like she had for Whisper for the entirety of their moons together, before he, her only surviving family, died. And she wasn't about to let the same fate befall Alderstep.

She fluffed out her long, shaggy fur to the max,making it hard to hit a clear critical strike.

The 'paw blocked Shadefrost from the injured ThunderClan tom, striking out with hard, blunt blows with her huge paws that were liable to cause some serious bruising and broken bones, alternating between that and clawing, biting, and carefully aimed kicks.

All the while, she shielded the ThunderClan deputy, even as she fought, a style Ghostpaw was accustomed to, protecting her younger littermate from their attackers.

Ghostpaw's body shook, fury igniting, powering her attacks,making them more lethal and properly aimed, more likely to hit. Eyes sharpened into a focused point, able to track Shadefrost's next attack aimed to get Alderstep, so she swiftly would block it, parrying away.

So what if she hadn't been taught fighting yet by Sharpclaw? Her time as a loner protecting Whisper, her wonderful runty littermate, was enough battle training for the silvery apprentice.
Silverlightning's eyes went wide with shock as something slammed into his side, the impact causing him to be pushed to the forest floor. The air in his lungs was forced out. For a few minutes, he lay on the forest floor, his heaving audible as he tried to regain his stamina. How does Shadefrost do stuff like this all the time? It was honestly beyond the young warrior's understanding. Slowly Silverlightning pushed himself to his paws and took a battle-ready stance. He’d let his opponents make the first move, then react accordingly. Though he wasn’t so sure he like the idea. Defense was never Silver’s strong suit, but he’d manage one way or another.

#Air 11

Shade, the better warrior among the two, had a clear upper paw compared to his not-so-lucky cousin. Of course, that wasn't immediately evident from an outsider's perspective. He played the defense game again, but this round, he weaved in calculated strikes aimed to inflict minor injuries and wear down his apprentice opponent. The vibes of her frustration were practically palpable, a delightful twist that tickled Shadefrost. Ghostpaw's moves had certainly leveled up – quicker, more precise – revealing two possibilities. First off, her mentor had to have been some kind of prodigy, passing down skills that Ghostpaw wielded as if she was born with them. Or maybe, just maybe, she'd been in the ring for longer than anyone guessed, maybe her whole life even. But hey, who knew, right? Not that it mattered much anyway. At the end of the day, she was just another squirrel in this game. So, Shadefrost played along, letting Ghostpaw unleash a flurry of strikes while sneakily launching a few of his own to maintain the illusion of being cornered. And then, in a sudden twist, he kicked up a cloud of dust into her face. He lunged forward, seizing the scruff of her neck, lifting her, and slamming her right back down. Then with a black unsheathed paw, he pinned her down. "You have guts, I'll hand it to you," he said with an expression of disdain, "but seriously, did you really think I'd ever let an apprentice beat me in this brawl? How about you come back to me when you’re a warrior and we’ll see just how good you’ve gotten."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; August 14th, 2023 at 10:14 AM.
Old August 15th, 2023, 06:32 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Silverlightning's eyes went wide with shock as something slammed into his side, the impact causing him to be pushed to the forest floor. The air in his lungs was forced out. For a few minutes, he lay on the forest floor, his heaving audible as he tried to regain his stamina. How does Shadefrost do stuff like this all the time? It was honestly beyond the young warrior's understanding. Slowly Silverlightning pushed himself to his paws and took a battle-ready stance. He’d let his opponents make the first move, then react accordingly. Though he wasn’t so sure he like the idea. Defense was never Silver’s strong suit, but he’d manage one way or another.

#Air 11

Shade, the better warrior among the two, had a clear upper paw compared to his not-so-lucky cousin. Of course, that wasn't immediately evident from an outsider's perspective. He played the defense game again, but this round, he weaved in calculated strikes aimed to inflict minor injuries and wear down his apprentice opponent. The vibes of her frustration were practically palpable, a delightful twist that tickled Shadefrost. Ghostpaw's moves had certainly leveled up – quicker, more precise – revealing two possibilities. First off, her mentor had to have been some kind of prodigy, passing down skills that Ghostpaw wielded as if she was born with them. Or maybe, just maybe, she'd been in the ring for longer than anyone guessed, maybe her whole life even. But hey, who knew, right? Not that it mattered much anyway. At the end of the day, she was just another squirrel in this game. So, Shadefrost played along, letting Ghostpaw unleash a flurry of strikes while sneakily launching a few of his own to maintain the illusion of being cornered. And then, in a sudden twist, he kicked up a cloud of dust into her face. He lunged forward, seizing the scruff of her neck, lifting her, and slamming her right back down. Then with a black unsheathed paw, he pinned her down. "You have guts, I'll hand it to you," he said with an expression of disdain, "but seriously, did you really think I'd ever let an apprentice beat me in this brawl? How about you come back to me when you’re a warrior and we’ll see just how good you’ve gotten."

Feathernose

Judging by the young warrior's stance, he was. trying to play defence. Feather lunged for his right shoulder, and at the last moment swerved, kicking up a cloud of grit and slicing at his left flank instead. If she could manage, she threw in a few sharp kicks with her hind legs, jumping over him suddenly and attacking his right side, choosing to try and bite Silver's spine while churning his side with her front claws.

Ghostpaw
#Earth

Everything was going okay, and Ghostpaw finally thought she was getting the upper paw, and then... The Shadowbrat kicked up dirt in her face.

She couldn't see. Dust clouded her vision, and while she staggered, blinking rapidly to get rid of the grit, she was thrown down, pinned, claws biting into her chest. The dark warrior was speaking to her, but she only pretended to be listening with a twisted, aghast expression. She was actually trying to unweaponize the ShadowClanner's tail. Her own, long brush of a tail was useful, thankfully. It twisted and swerved, hooking under the conical shell... In the meantime the skilful apprentice went limp under Shadefrost's grip. He had won; or it looked that way.

Whisper, please, wherever you are haunting, please please please watch my back!

With a burst of sudden force, Ghostpaw struck out, unsheathed serrated claws going to dig in the warrior's chest slashes (courtesy of Alderstep) while hind legs pushed out, massive paws clocking Shadefrost's lower underparts and hopefully causing some nice broken bones, or at least, bruises.

Just distract him from the deputy, the 'paw told herself. Let the ThunderCat recollect himself. Anyway, I have the ShadowClan kitty's shell.

[Mentions: @Levi 99 @navarra @Connor ] @Silk_Cradle_Ruler Brokenheart can help out with Silverlightning! Ghostpaw and Alderstep got Shadefrost (hopefully)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; August 15th, 2023 at 11:27 PM.
Old August 16th, 2023, 02:32 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:

Feathernose

Judging by the young warrior's stance, he was. trying to play defence. Feather lunged for his right shoulder, and at the last moment swerved, kicking up a cloud of grit and slicing at his left flank instead. If she could manage, she threw in a few sharp kicks with her hind legs, jumping over him suddenly and attacking his right side, choosing to try and bite Silver's spine while churning his side with her front claws.

Ghostpaw
#Earth

Everything was going okay, and Ghostpaw finally thought she was getting the upper paw, and then... The Shadowbrat kicked up dirt in her face.

She couldn't see. Dust clouded her vision, and while she staggered, blinking rapidly to get rid of the grit, she was thrown down, pinned, claws biting into her chest. The dark warrior was speaking to her, but she only pretended to be listening with a twisted, aghast expression. She was actually trying to unweaponize the ShadowClanner's tail. Her own, long brush of a tail was useful, thankfully. It twisted and swerved, hooking under the conical shell... In the meantime the skilful apprentice went limp under Shadefrost's grip. He had won; or it looked that way.

With a burst of sudden force, Ghostpaw struck out, unsheathed serrated claws going to dig in the warrior's chest slashes (courtesy of Alderstep) while hind legs pushed out, massive paws clocking Shadefrost's lower underparts and hopefully causing some nice broken bones, or at least, bruises.

Just distract him from the deputy, the 'paw told herself. Let the ThunderCat recollect himself. Anyway, I have the ShadowClan kitty's shell.

[Mentions: @Levi 99 @navarra @Connor ] @Silk_Cradle_Ruler Brokenheart can help out with Silverlightning! Ghostpaw and Alderstep got Shadefrost (hopefully)
Brokenheart looked worried and kept fighting.
Old August 17th, 2023, 03:52 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Feathernose

Ghostpaw
#Earth

Silverlightning wasn't sure what Feathernose was doing with her attack, but it became apparent that she was going to bite his spine if he didn't do anything. He wouldn't let that happen. With one paw he spun around as fast as he could to throw a clawy punch/swipe at the warrior's face, then he eliminated the little distance between them and embedded his fangs into the flesh of her neck. Hopefully this would be enough to kill this nuisance, thought the silver assassin. He was determined to end this with him coming out on top, which meant that any pain he felt would go ignored until this molly was no longer breathing. Biting in harder so that he wouldn't be easily shaken off, Silver began using everything within his arsenal of strength to overpower Feathernose, however if she ran that would be just as good.

#Air 12

Shadefrost new from experience that if a cat went limp underneath you, it meant that they were planning something. So before sharp claws could kick at his underbelly. Shade had jumped back with little effort. He was about to move to attack again, but before he could he realized that his movements felt unbalanced. Hmm what's this, he thought intriguingly. Something was definitely off, this had never happened to him before. And with the situation he was in, he couldn't afford to let it keep happening. Then Shade's eyes widened a little as he realized something was within the grasp of his opponents tail. "Ah, aren't you quite the achiever. You've just done something no cat has ever even thought of doing, good for you. Now give me my shell back before I actually decide to kill you." You know what why ask, Ghostpaw wasn't going to give it to him even if he tried doing it nicely. He might as well slit her throat open and be done with. Seconds after he'd spoken, Shadefrost found himself a mere few inches away from the apprentice. The first thing he did was go for the tail. He bit down hard and used his paw to pull the seashell out of her clutches. Then in the same breath he pushed forward with his hind legs and landed on Ghostpaw, his claws searching for her neck in order to pin her to the forest floor and hopefully choke her to death.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; August 17th, 2023 at 03:53 PM.
Old August 17th, 2023, 10:07 PM
nothing's forever

Y'know, things just really get on his nerves. "Things" equaled two random cats who thought they could just waltz onto ThunderClan territory and take lives. It was annoying, and Alderstep was done playing around with these idiots. He had better things to get to.

Feathernose looked to be in a pretty compromising position, but Brokenheart had better help the fellow warrior out. Priorities diverted to the apprentice, who looked just as in danger.

Alderstep leaped at the Shadowclan warrior, a snarl curling in his throat as he attempted to pin the other cat away from the 'paw. If that deemed successful, he'd begin pummeling warrior with his claws, intending to inflict as many bleeding wounds as possible. If he didn't manage to pin the warrior, Alderstep would let up and put himself in between the apprentice and the hostile, ready to either dodge or make another move, either to attack or protect the youth.

[ @Levi 99 @Starfinder @Connor @Silk_Cradle_Ruler ]
Old August 18th, 2023, 04:34 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarra View Post
Y'know, things just really get on his nerves. "Things" equaled two random cats who thought they could just waltz onto ThunderClan territory and take lives. It was annoying, and Alderstep was done playing around with these idiots. He had better things to get to.

Feathernose looked to be in a pretty compromising position, but Brokenheart had better help the fellow warrior out. Priorities diverted to the apprentice, who looked just as in danger.

Alderstep leaped at the Shadowclan warrior, a snarl curling in his throat as he attempted to pin the other cat away from the 'paw. If that deemed successful, he'd begin pummeling warrior with his claws, intending to inflict as many bleeding wounds as possible. If he didn't manage to pin the warrior, Alderstep would let up and put himself in between the apprentice and the hostile, ready to either dodge or make another move, either to attack or protect the youth.

While all of this was going on, a short yet speedy tom made his way onto the territory and hid.

Rateye soon returned and had Brokenheart with him, so the two began to easily fight off Shadefrost and protect Feathernose.
Old August 19th, 2023, 06:32 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Silverlightning wasn't sure what Feathernose was doing with her attack, but it became apparent that she was going to bite his spine if he didn't do anything. He wouldn't let that happen. With one paw he spun around as fast as he could to throw a clawy punch/swipe at the warrior's face, then he eliminated the little distance between them and embedded his fangs into the flesh of her neck. Hopefully this would be enough to kill this nuisance, thought the silver assassin. He was determined to end this with him coming out on top, which meant that any pain he felt would go ignored until this molly was no longer breathing. Biting in harder so that he wouldn't be easily shaken off, Silver began using everything within his arsenal of strength to overpower Feathernose, however if she ran that would be just as good.

#Air 12

Shadefrost new from experience that if a cat went limp underneath you, it meant that they were planning something. So before sharp claws could kick at his underbelly. Shade had jumped back with little effort. He was about to move to attack again, but before he could he realized that his movements felt unbalanced. Hmm what's this, he thought intriguingly. Something was definitely off, this had never happened to him before. And with the situation he was in, he couldn't afford to let it keep happening. Then Shade's eyes widened a little as he realized something was within the grasp of his opponents tail. "Ah, aren't you quite the achiever. You've just done something no cat has ever even thought of doing, good for you. Now give me my shell back before I actually decide to kill you." You know what why ask, Ghostpaw wasn't going to give it to him even if he tried doing it nicely. He might as well slit her throat open and be done with. Seconds after he'd spoken, Shadefrost found himself a mere few inches away from the apprentice. The first thing he did was go for the tail. He bit down hard and used his paw to pull the seashell out of her clutches. Then in the same breath he pushed forward with his hind legs and landed on Ghostpaw, his claws searching for her neck in order to pin her to the forest floor and hopefully choke her to death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by navarra View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
While all of this was going on, a short yet speedy tom made his way onto the territory and hid.

Rateye soon returned and had Brokenheart with him, so the two began to easily fight off Shadefrost and protect Feathernose.

GHOSTPAW
#Earth

In the split second between the time Shadefrost grabbed his prized shell and when he managed to pin her again, Ghostpaw whapped his shell-clad paw with a swift blunt strike, allowing it to skitter away, and in a continuous fluid motion whacked it away towards a convenient bunny hole. The young apprentice didn't have time to watch it teeter at the mouth of the hole she was thankful to, and finally drop satisfyingly into the downsloping crevice, as Shadefrost slammed her over.

Only then did the silver ThunderClan apprentice realise the extent she had pushed herself to. Numerous injuries wept across her thickly furred pelt. And she was so so so tired... But the fight wasn't over yet. Ghostpaw quickly puffed out her fur, feeling the dark warrior's scrabble along her body, searching for her neck. She wasn't going down without a proper tussle. Raising weary paws, she thunked them everywhere, hoping to stun the annoying ShadowClan blight with hard whacks from her unnaturally huge paws, digging in serrated claws (which were a hundredy percentedly way more painfuller than normal regular claws) where she could, preferably in previously inflicted wounds by her and Alderstep.

She could sense Alderstep, her Clan deputy, thundering (what irony) towards her and the offending ShadowClan pest, no doubt trying to get Shadefrost off her. When he did, Ghostpaw was gonna fight and slash and slice like crazy. But... She was so tired... Blood crusted her muzzle,maybe Shadefrost's... or her own. The silvery 'paw kept up her flailing DeathPaws attack, but she could already feel her injuries setting in. The ShadowClan warrior's scraped her chest, and she winced, blood bubbling up, a steady flow. And the neck wound was deeper than she thought... No,she was not okay.

Whisper... Wherever you are haunting, please. Help your sis out over here. Your tactics would be great help, she thoughtsaid, directed to her littermate who was stars know where in Deaded Cats Land,just before her rational mind shut down, and her loner survival instincts took over

Feathernose
Just as Feathernose could even breathe a sigh of relief as her Clanmates showed up, she twisted, trying to free herself, clawing at Silverlightning's chest.
@Connor

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; August 19th, 2023 at 09:25 PM.
Old August 19th, 2023, 07:00 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Brokenheart(ThC female) and Rateye began to attack Silverlightning in sync, before Brokentalon(ShC tom) turned up to even out the battle.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; August 19th, 2023 at 07:33 AM.