Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:33 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 04:26 PM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:26 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:22 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 28th, 2020, 06:11 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@BILL.

Hailstorm was once again surprised and proud of his quick reflexes as her shoulder was struck by his paw. Before he had fully stood up again, she reared up on her hind legs and wound up to pin him.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 28th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Falconkit watched as Icestar touched noses with Ebonypaw. She had to admit she was a little jealous. But she continued to watch the meeting with interest.
Old March 28th, 2020, 06:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Pinned under her weight, Falconpaw was not ready to give up so easily! Aggressively, he thrashed under her, with his hind-paws kicking roughly at her stomach.

[ @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 28th, 2020, 07:55 PM
clearing away the dust

Hailstorm was buffeted by his paws and it didn't take long before she jumped off from him. She backed off a few steps, to put some distance between them, before lunging forward and leaping, planning to land squarely on his shoulders.
@BILL.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; March 28th, 2020 at 07:56 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 09:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falconpaw had used the brief opportunity of release to push himself into a roll, springing back to his paws. As Hailstorm leaped at him, Falconpaw leaped to meet her-- aiming to crash into her underside and send her soaring away.

[ @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 28th, 2020, 09:42 PM
clearing away the dust

Hailstorm yet again had the wind knocked out of her as he crashed into her mid-air and sent her tumbling onto the marshy ground.
"Where in the Stars did you learn that one?" She wheezed as she got back on her paws. It was an impressive move. Her tail twitched back and forth and she spun to kick at Falconpaw with her hind paws.
@BILL.

Last edited by pidgeon; March 28th, 2020 at 09:42 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 09:45 PM
clearing away the dust

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It would appear that the only one not present was Redheart, but she was done waiting for him. Leaping back upon the highbranch, she had other matters to attend to. Icestar looked down at the cats in the clearing.

"We're not done assigning mentors just yet. We've got a few apprentices in need of new ones, due to various circumstances.
Silentpaw [ @Moonraven ], Dogpaw [ @S-oft ], Scorchpaw and Freezepaw [ @RedHead ], please come forward."

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @flameQueen @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie @Ravenshade @Fang @Fallenpine @implimm @Wolfie @shortstack @Pangram @Ivyfeather8783 @kittygirl @Foxmasterrr @Bugsy @Bumblebelly @PeppermintRabbit @DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @Rainquail @Spiderfrost @Clover'Wish_101 @starshooter @Beau @Fluffyfur @wren @Mountainstrike13 @Katwhisperer @bmkmb @Starfall @Thornpelt@roleplays

Last edited by pidgeon; March 28th, 2020 at 09:51 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post

It would appear that the only one not present was Redheart, but she was done waiting for him. Leaping back upon the highbranch, she had other matters to attend to.

"We're not done assigning mentors just yet. We've got a few apprentices in need of new ones, due to various circumstances.
Silentpaw [ @Moonraven ], Dogpaw [ @S-oft ], Scorchpaw and Freezepaw [ @RedHead ], please come forward."

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @flameQueen @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie @Ravenshade @Fang @Fallenpine @implimm @Wolfie @shortstack @Pangram @Ivyfeather8783 @kittygirl @Foxmasterrr @Bugsy @Bumblebelly @PeppermintRabbit @DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @Rainquail @Spiderfrost @Clover'Wish_101 @starshooter @Beau @Fluffyfur @wren @Mountainstrike13 @Katwhisperer @bmkmb @Starfall @Thornpelt@roleplays

Cloverwish sighed. Where am I involved in all this?
Old March 28th, 2020, 09:55 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:

It would appear that the only one not present was Redheart, but she was done waiting for him. Leaping back upon the highbranch, she had other matters to attend to. Icestar looked down at the cats in the clearing.

Rosedapple furrowed her brow, unsure about where this was going now. The darker eyed she-cat turned to look at her sister, as if the quite she-cat would hold the answer. Yet her look a like merely shrugged as she turned her attention back to their black furred leader.

Rosedapple did as well and eyed the reassigning curiously to see were these apprentices ended up. Hopefully in better paws than the ones they left.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; March 28th, 2020 at 10:45 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 10:01 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:

Whiskernose had sat towards the back of the crowding cats when Icestar called the Clan meeting and called each new announced name at least once in encouragement. He was about to get up and walk away when she leapt back up. He stalked back towards his previous spot and listened intently.
Closed Thread