Last post by Vessel
Today 12:00 PM

Old October 11th, 2023, 01:25 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

| Sprucepaw |

Deadpanned expression shifting as he quirked a brow in admitted interest, the chocolate point turned his face skyward once more, looking up at the branches of the tree. Go higher up, huh? That was... such a strange request. Usually his parents would beg of him to not make the housefolk angry. To get down from wherever it was that he had decided to climb that day. And his littermates were no better. Little cowards preferred the ground. It was easier to wrestle down there, like if such a game was better than seeing just what new heights you could reach that day.

Today seemed to be different. Could he really just climb as high as he wanted? Feel the breeze in his fur for just a little while longer in the silence and serene solitude of the copse above him? It sounded... lonely, if he were to be honest, but at least it was factual. Tangible. Not the lie of comfort and companionship that these star worshipers continuously fed themselves.

"Unobjectionable," the young kit responded, placing a paw on the tree's trunk once more.

It was easier the second time around. Like it was what he had been born to do all along. The tree's bark seemed to work with him, every grove, crack, and imperfection a part of the plan, a part of the path needed for him to rise to the challenge. From the first branch, he looked at the second, and a smirk ghosted over his features, if only for a moment, before he leaped. It was a leap of faith. He had no idea if he would make the jump, but for a moment, he did not care. All he wanted was the feeling of fleeting flight the motion afforded him, a level of security that he lacked in all other aspects of life yet unquestionably present here. A feeling that was gone the moment his paws landed on the next branch, his balance kept by his dark, feathery tail swaying with the breeze.

It was here he took pause, not because he was scared or hesitant, but because he remembered himself. He had company. Another who was teaching him this tree climbing thing. Fudge had never felt more at home in this wild place than he did now, however, he wasn't cocky enough to get overconfident. A look from the other was all he needed to know if he was doing this right. If he was making a mistake somehow. Just because he felt at home didn't mean that was how the cats in this place climbed. They were the masters at this, after all. He would be foolish to assume he knew more on the first try.

-

@spooky sleek. [Flameflicker]
| The lad somehow rolled a 20 in climbing despite his abysmal luck with the dice. It seems climbing is his calling. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 11th, 2023, 02:29 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Sprucepaw |

Deadpanned expression shifting as he quirked a brow in admitted interest, the chocolate point turned his face skyward once more, looking up at the branches of the tree. Go higher up, huh? That was... such a strange request. Usually his parents would beg of him to not make the housefolk angry. To get down from wherever it was that he had decided to climb that day. And his littermates were no better. Little cowards preferred the ground. It was easier to wrestle down there, like if such a game was better than seeing just what new heights you could reach that day.

Today seemed to be different. Could he really just climb as high as he wanted? Feel the breeze in his fur for just a little while longer in the silence and serene solitude of the copse above him? It sounded... lonely, if he were to be honest, but at least it was factual. Tangible. Not the lie of comfort and companionship that these star worshipers continuously fed themselves.

"Unobjectionable," the young kit responded, placing a paw on the tree's trunk once more.

It was easier the second time around. Like it was what he had been born to do all along. The tree's bark seemed to work with him, every grove, crack, and imperfection a part of the plan, a part of the path needed for him to rise to the challenge. From the first branch, he looked at the second, and a smirk ghosted over his features, if only for a moment, before he leaped. It was a leap of faith. He had no idea if he would make the jump, but for a moment, he did not care. All he wanted was the feeling of fleeting flight the motion afforded him, a level of security that he lacked in all other aspects of life yet unquestionably present here. A feeling that was gone the moment his paws landed on the next branch, his balance kept by his dark, feathery tail swaying with the breeze.

It was here he took pause, not because he was scared or hesitant, but because he remembered himself. He had company. Another who was teaching him this tree climbing thing. Fudge had never felt more at home in this wild place than he did now, however, he wasn't cocky enough to get overconfident. A look from the other was all he needed to know if he was doing this right. If he was making a mistake somehow. Just because he felt at home didn't mean that was how the cats in this place climbed. They were the masters at this, after all. He would be foolish to assume he knew more on the first try.

-

@spooky sleek. [Flameflicker]
| The lad somehow rolled a 20 in climbing despite his abysmal luck with the dice. It seems climbing is his calling. |
Flameflicker nodded in approval, surprised by Poop's skill. He hadn't been able to complete a jump like that until...how long? Like 3 moons of hard practice on this tree when he was an apprentice, if he remembered correctly. With-with his brother. He swallowed, completely ignoring the crashing memories. He looked out and saw how dark it was getting. That was quite fast, he thought. "We better get going. Let's head back to camp." With those words, he headed down, not waiting to see if Poop was following him. Once he reached the bottom, he hopped down, licking his paw.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 11th, 2023, 05:54 PM

Bump Policy: After 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostThief View Post

"That Would Be a Ton Of Fun!" Rootbear squealed happily
He gave the cat a beaming grin. 'I'd say I enjoy your company, and yes a training session would be a very good time I think.' he flicked his tail leaping up onto a nearby stone, considering his surroundings for a moment before returning to Rootbear's side. 'Is there anything that brings you out here today? I'm only here out of sheer boredom. Nothing much to do at camp right now, eh?' he waited for an answer with a look of enthusiasm plastered upon his face.
Old October 13th, 2023, 11:38 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Fenkit and mothkit walked around. Toby saw the kittens and attacked mauling them into a gory puddle

[ OPEN TO FIND BODIES ]

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 15th, 2023, 11:36 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
Fenkit and mothkit walked around. Toby saw the kittens and attacked mauling them into a gory puddle

[ OPEN TO FIND BODIES ]

(was wondering if the kits were dead or just injured?)

Dovefluff had sprinted out of camp when she realized her beloved friend Morningcall was gone. The panicked molly scoured the territory, heart racing, but before she could sink into full panic and desperation, she smelled the metallic scent of blood. Running through the forest, she found the two little bodies surrounded by crimson. Letting out a soft choke, the silver warrior shot forward and attempted to scoop the poor little ones up, checking for pulses.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 16th, 2023, 07:02 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

(was wondering if the kits were dead or just injured?)

Dovefluff had sprinted out of camp when she realized her beloved friend Morningcall was gone. The panicked molly scoured the territory, heart racing, but before she could sink into full panic and desperation, she smelled the metallic scent of blood. Running through the forest, she found the two little bodies surrounded by crimson. Letting out a soft choke, the silver warrior shot forward and attempted to scoop the poor little ones up, checking for pulses.
Unfortunately dead XD I needed to cut down on characters

Old October 17th, 2023, 09:13 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Shrewkit
I was lost to insanity
Shrewkit paused at the entrance to camp. His paws rooted to the spit as the voices edged him forward. Forward into the darkness that surrounded the thunderclan camp. He gulped down huge breaths of air and then followed as the voices had said. He took one paw forward and placed it outside of camp. His blue eyed orbs wide with curiosity and confusion. Foxpaw had always told him he would be shocked if he stepped a paw outside of camp. Little liar!

This way! This way!

A familiar voice made him turn to see the dark colored cat although he had to squint. He carefully padded over to masky cowering in the dark as he skunk closer to his companion who although offered some comfort didn’t help much if it came to danger. Lately he hadn’t seen any shadow figures and so he didn’t bring them up anymore. Maybe they had left the forest? Maybe they were waiting for his to screw up and then snatch him away.

It’s going to be fine! You’re with me after all?

Shrewkit rolled his eyes at the older cats remark. You can’t protect me if danger comes around the corner! This was a dumb idea! I hate it out here it’s so dark and creepy and I can barely see a tail length in front of me! he growled unhappily at the invisible cat.

You’re the one who wanted to come out here actually so don’t blame this on me kit. the voice in his head responded gruffly.

Oh shut up masky face! At least I don’t look like a raccoon thingy from the elders stories! he teased before scampering a few tail lengths forward into the trees. Everything was just so pretty outside of camp and the soft grass under paw made him giggle.

What’s so funny shrew? Is it that you’re finally free?

Shrewkit shook his head. In fact he felt trapped out here like he was being watched. Nope! he meowed as his blue gaze scanned the tall grass around him. Oh dear he was certainly feeling watched now. Taking a few steps back he ran into a tree and hit his nose. With a yelp he backed away from the tree with a hiss. Stupid tree!

Again stop blaming your problems on things shrewkit. It won’t help any.

Oh shut up! You’re not even real! he meowed back at masky in annoyance.

[ CLOSED ]

Last edited by Kass; October 17th, 2023 at 10:25 AM.
Old October 17th, 2023, 09:12 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

He hadn't been caught yet, which was good. Perhaps it was the time of night, or perhaps pure luck. Either way.. as Pinedrop neared the border's edge he stopped. Two landmarks weren't bad, but he wanted to do more tonight. He wanted to make sure ThunderClan struggled in the days to come. It might be too risky, but one missed all the shots they didn't take, and he'd be damned if he faltered and let this opportunity pass him by.

Pinedrop took a minute to track down what herbs he could find. Once again, he had no clue what any of them did, but he was careful to not get any in his mouth. He wanted ThunderClan to suffer, not himself! Once he had a bundle, he went to work planting them around ThunderClan territory. He didn't have any standards; if it looked like prey went there, so did his bait. In cracks, under bushes, along roots - carefully, in an attempt to make it look more natural. His goal was to not alert ThunderClan to his schemes and leave only carnage in his wake.

When he was out of herbs, he headed back over the border. With any luck, it'd be too late before ThunderClan noticed anything amidst.

[ closed ]
Old October 17th, 2023, 09:40 PM
nothing's forever

The tardiness of not just his patrol leader but his other clanmate was sheerly astounding. He refused to burn any more daylight, succumbing to the beams of laziness that the sun's direct rays often instilled in him. There wasn't much other choice than to simply set off on his own, not without a few muttered curses under his breath. He'd rather not have wasted any time waiting at all if they were going to be annoyingly late. Foxstep shook a paw with his pent-up energy as he slunk through the territory. He didn't know exactly how to track down the marigold - did it reside by riverbanks? Dry grasses? Tree roots, or shady knolls? He paused on a beaten-down path, worn by frequent travel. He explicitly remembered walking down this exact route when he was a young apprentice. A sleepy yawn overcame Foxstep while he scratched his fluffy ear with a hind paw. He knew he was missing something.

If only he could remember what.

Crap memory notwithstanding, Foxstep continued on his venture. Autumn chills bit through his fur as he nosed under a bramble bush. He steered clear of the thistles, whiskers twitching as he delved into his thoughts.

Until those got too annoying, so back to the mystery of marigold. Foxstep shivered, then lashed his tail with frustration at the fact that he was cold. He'd reprimand himself, say something like "get a hold of yourself!" but there was no...motivation. To do so. He scrubbed his face with a weary paw and cast a furtive glance around the area where he was located. Well, he might as well get back to wandering, seeing as no golden flowers were sprouting here.

The brisk wind served as a reminder of how dire it was to find the herb. He didn't quite know if marigold survived leaf-bare, but he didn't want to find out. It was better to just find the stupid flower now than wonder how the scarcity of the new season would affect the clan. His straying mind relayed Drizzlecloud's words, getting the barest inkling that his answer would lie in the remembrance.

And it did. Foxstep readjusted his course and traveled to where he knew a little brook cut through the territory. He faintly recalled seeing yellow-gold flowers there the last time he'd visited the stream to wash his paws. With that, his pace sped up. He no longer wanted to stay out in the cold wind. Not anymore. It felt as if, with each passing second, it got bitterer and bitterer.

It was difficult to find the herb. There wasn't much left. It could be the weather, could be an unlucky spot. He wouldn't know. Foxstep poked an herb's petal with a hesitant claw, staring crossly at it. Well, he supposed he'd have to pick the herb, along with the little cluster nearby. He fought back a gag as he took the flowers into his jaws. Stars, it tasted gross. He shuddered, due to both the cold and the awful sensation.

Times like these, when the days crept closer to leaf-bare, reminded Foxstep of Rabbitchatter more and more. He remembered how soft and warm the cat's pelt had been as he huddled close to it for warmth, ears flattened back against the howls of the wintry storm. Them and their little dugout made to wait out the storm, because stars forbid either of them trudge their sorry asses back to camp, lest they freeze into blocks of ice.

Rabbit would have still been just as warm.

Silly him, though. Foxstep really didn't know where these thoughts kept coming from. It was starting to irk him. He huffed in another display of irritation and left the brook behind. Time to bring this measly offering to Drizzlecloud.

[ + 3 marigold. ]
Old October 22nd, 2023, 07:11 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

His trek deeper into the territory was even better. Pinedrop had issues finding where he last planted his poison, likely on account of animals snacking on it.

ThunderClan really wouldn't know what hit them, and that made his paws tingle with excitement. While he checked the territory, he made sure to grab random plants along the way - using those new additions as bait for his prey minions.

Once a sufficient amount was planted, he moved on. To Cattail Pond!

[ closed ]