My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Flameflower walked around

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 23rd, 2023, 03:29 PM

My Mood: Worried

Sandflower
A sand-colored tabby she-cat with green eyes.

I walked in a trail surrounded by huge, green trees and ferns. Squirrels climbed the trees as i approached them. I had no tasks at this moment, no patrols. Maybe i could have hunted, but i just wanted to relax and think a little. I looked at my surroundings, fascinated by the nature as always. Thunderclan is a really beautiful clan. I thought about hunting, but i wasn't in the mood, so i just walked for some minutes and then i made a u-turn and returned to the camp.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦
Old October 26th, 2023, 06:30 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

At this point, Drizzlecloud would literally be happy to find anything at all. Her gaze shifted down towards the apprentice that she had hauled out on this emergency patrol with her, and she offered him a smile. “Special job for you, okay? I need you to keep an eye out for cobwebs, big sturdy sticks, and moss. Could you do that for me?”

Glancing towards Spiderthroat for a moment, she hummed thoughtfully. “I’d be happy with anything else we can find, though. Marigold, poppies, lavender…” There were a few newer herbs that she had learned of recently which she would have liked to take home, too. Comfrey, parsley… Just as long as they returned to camp with their paws completely full.

[ @kyoufudrefan @SkeleStar ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:09 PM
The Forsaken One

Bump Policy: After 3 days.
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by something. View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

At this point, Drizzlecloud would literally be happy to find anything at all. Her gaze shifted down towards the apprentice that she had hauled out on this emergency patrol with her, and she offered him a smile. “Special job for you, okay? I need you to keep an eye out for cobwebs, big sturdy sticks, and moss. Could you do that for me?”

Glancing towards Spiderthroat for a moment, she hummed thoughtfully. “I’d be happy with anything else we can find, though. Marigold, poppies, lavender…” There were a few newer herbs that she had learned of recently which she would have liked to take home, too. Comfrey, parsley… Just as long as they returned to camp with their paws completely full.

[ @kyoufudrefan @SkeleStar ]
flickerpaw
APPRENTICE
AN ORANGE TABBY TOM WITH A YELLOW UNDERBELLY ANDA WHITE MUZZLE AND ACCENTS

6 moons
`ill be great one day, wont i roaringcoast?`

-

practically buzzing with excitement, he’d nod, he could do that! Flickerpaw couldnt wait to brag to his mentor, he knew he was gonna do amazing! The apprentice returned the smile, tail swaying fluidly. Oh how excited was he, his first patrol! He wouldve hoped it was a hunting or a border for his first if he was literally any cat, but he was very glad, because he was helping the medicine cat! This was really important, and it made him very glad.

WIP!
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Head Hornet
Beefed Up Tier III : Inactive
[ @something. ;; @kyoufudrefan ]

The Calico rolled his eyes at the molly's antics as she spoke up about the actual number of favor's he's done for her. "An emergency count's as 2." he muttered as they made their way out to the territory.
-------------------------

The Calico took up the end of the group, looking around as they made their short lived trek. Ears perking up as she'd spoken to the apprentice. How did the smaller one look so excited, did he not know what he was signing up for? Forever stuck to help as long as she knew their name? His acceptance just sealed his fate, and the tom watched as another soul was lost to the lawlessness that was Drizzlecloud.

Now it was his turn. Taking in everything she asked him to retrieve. Did he even remember what those looked like? Yes, yes he did but would he feign ignorance? We'll see. "Alright I'll see what I can grab." he answered. Turning to begin the hunt. He'd elected to go the opposite way of the runt, too much energy and excitement for his liking.

Scouring through, eyes catching on any and every red or orange thing he sees it takes a little longer than he'd like to admit. But after a good while Spiderthroat walks back to where they all stopped and formed a gameplan. 3 Poppies and 2 Marigold in his maw. That being said he did his best to pick up what was asked of him. Some miniscule branches and flouretts of maybe around 2 Lavender stuck in his fur.

"How's this?" he questioned. If needed he'd drop what he had, shake the Lavender out, and try and grab some more. But there was only so much he could carry and he didn't feel like taking another dirt bath. If anything some of that Lavender was pretty squashed.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 26th, 2023, 08:21 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Oh, joyous day. What a useful lot she had hauled out here. Deciding to keep close to Flickerpaw just in case anything went south, she searched the area for any of the newer herbs that she had recently discovered. Turns out, keeping an eye on an excitable apprentice and searching for your own goods at the same time could prove to be a bit difficult! That was okay, though, because eventually she managed to scrounge up a few things that she could find use for.

A bit of comfrey, and two sprigs of parsley! A nice find, if she says so herself. As she wandered, she came across a marigold flower, but since she didn’t have much room to carry much else, she could only snag one flower head. Once she couldn’t carry anything else, she toddled her way back to the ‘rendezvous’ point.

“Flickerpaw! C’mon, it’s almost time for us to head back…” She called, waving her tail invitingly to the apprentice before she looked at the herbs that Spiderthroat had gathered. “Perfect, Spiderthroat. I knew you were the right cat for the job, y’know. You’re just so good at following through on favors, after all.”

[ @kyoufudrefan @SkeleStar +2 comfrey, +2 parsley, +1 marigold yippee!!! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 27th, 2023, 07:31 AM
The Forsaken One

Bump Policy: After 3 days.
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Oh, joyous day. What a useful lot she had hauled out here. Deciding to keep close to Flickerpaw just in case anything went south, she searched the area for any of the newer herbs that she had recently discovered. Turns out, keeping an eye on an excitable apprentice and searching for your own goods at the same time could prove to be a bit difficult! That was okay, though, because eventually she managed to scrounge up a few things that she could find use for.

A bit of comfrey, and two sprigs of parsley! A nice find, if she says so herself. As she wandered, she came across a marigold flower, but since she didn’t have much room to carry much else, she could only snag one flower head. Once she couldn’t carry anything else, she toddled her way back to the ‘rendezvous’ point.

“Flickerpaw! C’mon, it’s almost time for us to head back…” She called, waving her tail invitingly to the apprentice before she looked at the herbs that Spiderthroat had gathered. “Perfect, Spiderthroat. I knew you were the right cat for the job, y’know. You’re just so good at following through on favors, after all.”

flickerpaw
APPRENTICE

6 moons

-

Flickerpaw decided it was his turn.

`ill be back! Im gonna go look for the things you told me to look for, cobwebs.. moss. And a big sturdy stick! Byebyee!`

The apprentice ran off into the thick forest, his big green eyes narrowed as he searched. His pawpads pounding against the ground as he speedily made his way around, passing trees and streams, all until he spotted a plump squirrel, but.. he turned away and went the other way, he hadnt even done hunt training, plus, he was doing something very important right now. His eyes caught a moist looking green pile on the bottom of a tree, moss! clamping it into his jaws, he carried on. Bouncing with joy. He swerved through the trees, and found an abandoned fox den, (he knew it was abandoned since he smelt very stale fox.). Crawling inside, he found a big clump of cobwebs! This would be enough for two sticks, so he left and came back with two smaller twigs in his mouth, using them to collect two cobwebs.happy that he was doing well so far, now was the easy part. Locating a nice big stick, one that wont break. Dashing off into the thickest bit of the territory, he’d fall nose first into an ant hill, it was okay though, he didnt get bit, after all he got up quick enough. Shaking out his ears, his eyes landed on a tree with many sticks at the bottom, a dying tree. Thats alright, the apprentice trotted over to investigate, eyes landing on a thick looking stick. Perfect! The sturdy stick! Then he made his way back from whence he came, following his own scent trail and presenting his findings to drizzlecloud with a proud demeanor.

`drizzlecloud, look! Lookatall of this i got! I did good, right?`

he asked with a muffled tone.

-

2 COBWEBS. ONE STURDY STICK. ONE MOSS

WIP!
Old October 29th, 2023, 04:01 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye and Brokenheart had gone for a small walk out of the camp. Little did they notice William watching them. Suddenly, William pounced on Brokenheart, knocking her to the ground. Brokenheart tried to retaliate as much as possible but William soon had her pinned and tore her throat out. Rateye let out a panicked meow as Brokenheart fell dead to the ground. Rateye watched William leave with a hateful expression. "This isn't over, William. I'll make you regret what you did." He growled before lifting the corpse up with his mouth and taking it back to camp with fearful eyes.
Old October 29th, 2023, 02:55 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoufudrefan View Post
flickerpaw
APPRENTICE

6 moons

-

Flickerpaw decided it was his turn.

`ill be back! Im gonna go look for the things you told me to look for, cobwebs.. moss. And a big sturdy stick! Byebyee!`

The apprentice ran off into the thick forest, his big green eyes narrowed as he searched. His pawpads pounding against the ground as he speedily made his way around, passing trees and streams, all until he spotted a plump squirrel, but.. he turned away and went the other way, he hadnt even done hunt training, plus, he was doing something very important right now. His eyes caught a moist looking green pile on the bottom of a tree, moss! clamping it into his jaws, he carried on. Bouncing with joy. He swerved through the trees, and found an abandoned fox den, (he knew it was abandoned since he smelt very stale fox.). Crawling inside, he found a big clump of cobwebs! This would be enough for two sticks, so he left and came back with two smaller twigs in his mouth, using them to collect two cobwebs.happy that he was doing well so far, now was the easy part. Locating a nice big stick, one that wont break. Dashing off into the thickest bit of the territory, he’d fall nose first into an ant hill, it was okay though, he didnt get bit, after all he got up quick enough. Shaking out his ears, his eyes landed on a tree with many sticks at the bottom, a dying tree. Thats alright, the apprentice trotted over to investigate, eyes landing on a thick looking stick. Perfect! The sturdy stick! Then he made his way back from whence he came, following his own scent trail and presenting his findings to drizzlecloud with a proud demeanor.

`drizzlecloud, look! Lookatall of this i got! I did good, right?`

he asked with a muffled tone.

-

2 COBWEBS. ONE STURDY STICK. ONE MOSS

Spiderthroat
He/Him :: Head Hornet
Beefed Up Tier III : Inactive

The tom did nothing but shoot the molly unamused look with a quirked brow. Turning to look at the Apprentice as they sauntered back with quite the haul.
Hopefully this would do for an emergency run for some herbs. Hopefully. That being said medicine wasn't his strong suit and truthfully having a lot always seemed good but they always went pretty quick.

"We good?" he asked, words muffled behind his haul.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 30th, 2023, 07:29 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SilverStorm Heard A Rabbit, His Long Ears Picking Up It's Paw Slipping. "There You Are" He Thought When He Found The Thing. He Leaped Onto It And Bit Down On The Back Of It's Skull. He Heard Growling Behind His And Found Himself Uzzle To Muzzle With A... LYNX!! It Raked It's Claws Down His Face, He Turned To Run It Cought His Side