Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bestow your wisdom upon me...
by wolfie
Last post by Mica
Today 09:37 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:35 PM
Windy Hills
Today 09:32 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ellie
Today 09:31 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Today 09:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:15 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Sure." She mews looking at him after taking her last bite
Darkblaze got up and took one last quick bite of the squirrel swallowing he led the way out of the den (to the clearing?)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:22 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

*narrator voice*
A few days later....

@Ever

Jaguarclaw padded into the warriors den. A few days of catching up on eating and sleep really turned the warrior around. His spotted pelt was sleeking back out, gaining its shine and his hues weren't as dull as they were for the past half moon. His strides were beginning to become more confident and all around the warrior seemed a bit more like his old self.
Once more, a mouse dangled from his jaws. He did this daily as he seemed to be the only warrior concerned about Marbledface and her state of mind. Of course he was more than happy to care for her as it was in his nature, but he truly didn't want her to think he was babying her. Sooner or later the warrior would have to get up and start walking and he hoped that was soon. Approaching his friends nest he dropped the mouse in it's normal spot and settled himself down, remembering that only a few days ago this feline saw a side to him he often refused to allow others to see.
"Greetings, Marbledface. Feeling any better?" he asked, cocking his head a little and wrapping his tail around his paws. Jaguarclaw awaited her answer, his gaze sweeping the warriors den to see that there were only two other warriors in the den with them. They were minding their own business though so their presence didn't bother him too much now. He merely hoped they weren't here when he had his break down.
Marbledface rubbed her eyes as he approached. She hadn't been sleeping, more so resting, simply because she had nothing else to do. Though as soon as she caught his scent on the breeze she was springing into life. She looked at him and smiled at the prey. For once she was actually quite hungry, as she had special plans for today. She pulled the mouse forward to eat, though she spoke to him first.

"Thank you," she said as she always did when he brought her fresh kill, "I have something planned for this afternoon actually, and I sort of need your help if you can." She paused a moment to look up at him, her emerald eyes were filled with excitement. "The medicine cat finally cleared me to try standing, and hopefully in no time I will be walking..." She trailed off and looked at her paws, grumbling the next words under her breath. "Though they said to take it slow..." Not that she wanted to or probably would, but maybe if the tom had heard he might be able to keep her in line and healing well. She reached down and began at the mouse as he processed the information. She hoped he would help her, actually expected him to at this point. Her shoulder mildly burned with her movements in the nest.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:24 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Darkblaze got up and took one last quick bite of the squirrel swallowing he led the way out of the den (to the clearing?)

She followed him out and smiled (yes)

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:34 AM
DragoVB

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

( @Silverfur & Co ) darkblaze exited the den to find snow on the ground with a smile he scooped some up and threw it at his mate who exited right after him

Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:39 AM

Quote:
( @Silverfur & Co ) darkblaze exited the den to find snow on the ground with a smile he scooped some up and threw it at his mate who exited right after him

She looked at him and purred scooping some up and doing the same to him and smiled after shaking her pelt dry

Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:41 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
She looked at him and purred scooping some up and doing the same to him and smiled after shaking her pelt dry
Darkblaze shivered as he felt the snow on his back seeing spiritfrost shake her pelt dry he ran up to her and then turned and kicked some snow onto her with a mrrow of laughter "got you" he said

Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:41 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbledface rubbed her eyes as he approached. She hadn't been sleeping, more so resting, simply because she had nothing else to do. Though as soon as she caught his scent on the breeze she was springing into life. She looked at him and smiled at the prey. For once she was actually quite hungry, as she had special plans for today. She pulled the mouse forward to eat, though she spoke to him first.

"Thank you," she said as she always did when he brought her fresh kill, "I have something planned for this afternoon actually, and I sort of need your help if you can." She paused a moment to look up at him, her emerald eyes were filled with excitement. "The medicine cat finally cleared me to try standing, and hopefully in no time I will be walking..." She trailed off and looked at her paws, grumbling the next words under her breath. "Though they said to take it slow..." Not that she wanted to or probably would, but maybe if the tom had heard he might be able to keep her in line and healing well. She reached down and began at the mouse as he processed the information. She hoped he would help her, actually expected him to at this point. Her shoulder mildly burned with her movements in the nest.
Jaguarclaw was overjoyed with the news. Finally he wouldn't have to go into the forest with mostly strangers. He could finally adventure again with Marbledface even if they may not be able to do much. It'd be a relief to him. Although before he spoke anything, he allowed Marbledface to finish eating her mouse out of respect. Instead, the Bengal watched as the two other warriors exited the warriors den. They were alone again. He knew that they were both more open with each other when the warriors den was empty.
Once he was sure she was finished, he continued on with the conversation. "Of course I'd help you, there's no reason to ask," he gave a small chuckle. He thought she was being silly about the question. Surely she expected him to help after everything they've been through. "It's all up to you when you want to begin!" he spoke, the enthusiasm in his voice wasn't faked in the least bit and you could tell that he didn't need to force his voice to create such a sound. Jaguarclaw now awaited to hear her paln for the day. When they would start and how far she wanted to take her walking to. It'd be sensible to just get her around the clearing wouldn't it? That alone would be a relief to her surely. Thankfully she wouldn't have to see the camp's mess. It was mostly cleaned up by now and the clan itself seemed all around stronger than it was the past few moons.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 23rd, 2016, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Darkblaze shivered as he felt the snow on his back seeing spiritfrost shake her pelt dry he ran up to her and then turned and kicked some snow onto her with a mrrow of laughter "got you" he said

She shook herself dry again making sure some got on him and then kicked some up at him "and I got you." She laughed and smiled at him

Old December 23rd, 2016, 03:10 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
She shook herself dry again making sure some got on him and then kicked some up at him "and I got you." She laughed and smiled at him
"Ill get you for that" he said playfully then pounced on her

Old December 23rd, 2016, 03:15 AM

Quote:
"Ill get you for that" he said playfully then pounced on her
She purred loudly lightly with the white soft snow gets his belly as still tackled by him and purring

Closed Thread