by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 11:37 AM

Old March 31st, 2024, 09:44 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It's been a little bit since she's had to deal with invaders or intruders. Not since they moved camps, Twilightstar was unforgiving and openly territorial when it came to any cat outside of WindClan knowing their home's location. The leader was deadset on keeping her camp safe for as long as possible. So her hackles were up and teeth were bare as soon as Crowtooth sounded the alarm.

It was rare for Twilightstar to want to rip a cat's head off on sight, but issues like these had expectations being made. Her single green eye flashed with fury as she rapidly left her perch and landed at the roots of the Galewood. "Kits, to the nursery, now, Leopardsong come and fetch any stragglers," Twilightstar ordered at once, strutting over to the intruders. A silent tail signal urged her clanmates to surround the RiverClanner, blocking any chance of escape.

"What the hell are you doing in my camp?" She wasn't sure why she was bothering with questioning them. These cats weren't getting out of here alive. Their lives were forfeit the second they snuck their way into their camp. The Clan leader had tried peace, peace, peace with RiverClan, and this is what they were returned with.

If they knew where her camp was, perhaps the trouble with their falls and their dead being dug up weren't as far-fetched as she had thought it was. It was hard for Twilightstar to believe that her warriors had just let three RiverClan cats walk into her camp like this, into their meeting. Had they snuck in? No scent? The only way Twilightstar figured they could get in without leaving a scent trail was... the tunnels!

Logically, it didn't make much sense for them to be sitting in during a meeting and talking with a WindClan kit, but even if it didn't make sense or it was these three just acting out on their own. The whole of RiverClan would be bearing the brunt of Twilightstar's rage. She was pissed and she hadn't had Dustbunny check the tunnels during the burial ground incident. With her newfound paranoia of RiverClan being in their tunnels; and the numerous warnings given about RiverClan stepping out of line, this was war.

First the minks, then they'd have to crush RiverClan. Twilightstar was done with talking and done with warning. These rats were in her camp, during her meeting, talking to WindClan's kits! They were dead.
#wcmeeting

@*_Athena_* @Rani @Dolomedes

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; March 31st, 2024 at 09:45 AM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:54 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit jolted in surprise as Crowtooth suddenly tucked him behind the warrior before yowling at the strange cats that Rabbitkit was just talking to. R…Riverclan?!! And Rabbitkit almost just let them into the camp! He was already being a terrible apprentice and he wasn’t even named yet! The kit quickly jumped out from behind Crowtooth, hissing and growling at the strange trio of felines. Without practice it wasn’t as intimidating as Rabbitkit would’ve liked. “You rotten fish! You tricked me! Rabbitkit called to them, he couldn’t help the hurt tone in his voice even though trickery was on par with Riverclan cats. What could he expect? “You better answer Crowtooth, or else…” Or else what? Rabbit kit has had no training. He glared and finished the threat roughly after trailing off, “Or else our warriors will make you sorry!” As much as Rabbitkit wanted to help, he understood that he really couldn’t.

His back leg thump ceaselessly against the ground with little thuds, in both upsetness and nervousness. The kitten looked over to Crowtooth m, unsure he was doing this whole ‘scare away bad guys’ thing right. He wasn’t being very loud, did he need to yell like Crowtooth did. Crowtooth scared even him a bit when he yelled suddenly. Instead the kit decided to wait m, not wanting to be over eager and then mess up anything. His green eyes were caught on the cats and his gaze was a very upset glare. Teeth bared with an ambient growl escaping his muzzle, waiting to see what the Riverclan cats tried.

[ @*_Athena_* - Rose, Moon, Iris | @Rani - Crowtooth (in case you wanna have Rabbitkit to stop or something. ]
Duskkit had been coming up to Rabbitkit when she had seen him talking to some strange cats. Then she heard Crowtooth yowl at them calling them Riverclan cats.Riverclan cats! Oh my gosh! they were going to eat Rabbitkit! She looked terrified and went up to Rabbitkit."Are you alright!?Those Riverclan cats look really scary! She presed against Rabbitkit, looking terrified. Her normal thoughts or pranks vanished.
Old March 31st, 2024, 10:02 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitkit

The kitten turned as their leader's yell entered his rabbit-like ears, addressing kits and telling them to go to the nursery, which included him. 'But I am old enough to be apprenticed, I was going to be apprentenced,' was what Rabbitkit wanted to say. He wanted to stay to fix his mistake, and now Twilightstar probably hated him! He didn't call an alarm as he should've and now Riverclan cats have been in the clearing long enough to cause lots of damage. The kit fell back though, whispering a soft apology to the leader as he went, "I-I'm sorry, Twilightstar, I should've realized sooner that they were Riverclan." Then the kit was quick to bound back to the nursery and decided that there he could at least keep the younger kits from leaving or getting too curious, though he as well had his ears flipped back to catch what his clan was going to do with the riverclanners.

If he did end up getting Crowtooth, hopefully the other wouldn't be upset with him for this. The kit roughly kicked the ground. He should've realized sooner! Duskkit came up to him and started asking if he was alright. Of course he was, it's not like they did anything to him, if they had it would've given up their spying trick much quicker, "I'm alright, Duskkit, we need to get back to the nursery. Come on!" He mewed back as he started to run and made it to the nursery soon after speaking the words.

[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar (no need for response of course) | @Moondapple - Duskkit ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 31st, 2024, 10:08 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Oh dear, Twilightstar sounded livid. Leopardsong quickly left the nursery and began calling for the kits she saw were already out. , Wolfkit, Lilykit. Listen to Twilightstar and get inside the nursery." She called, noticing that Rabbitkit was already bringing Duskkit with him to the nursery. Such a good kit.

The molly didn't care if the kits wanted to watch what went on from the nursery. There were enough warriors here that she wasn't worried about danger, but she could see the kits to get under cats' paws.

"If you don't move your butts, I will carry you back." The forever queen warned. She didn't see any other kits besides those four yet but kept glancing around while the leader and warriors dealt with the intruders.
@Zei [Wolfkit] @Moondapple [Duskkit] @Dolomedes [Rabbitkit] @Blazing [Rabbitkit]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 31st, 2024, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Oh dear, Twilightstar sounded livid. Leopardsong quickly left the nursery and began calling for the kits she saw were already out. , Wolfkit, Lilykit. Listen to Twilightstar and get inside the nursery." She called, noticing that Rabbitkit was already bringing Duskkit with him to the nursery. Such a good kit.

The molly didn't care if the kits wanted to watch what went on from the nursery. There were enough warriors here that she wasn't worried about danger, but she could see the kits to get under cats' paws.

"If you don't move your butts, I will carry you back." The forever queen warned. She didn't see any other kits besides those four yet but kept glancing around while the leader and warriors dealt with the intruders.
@Zei [Wolfkit] @Moondapple [Duskkit] @Dolomedes [Rabbitkit] @Blazing [Rabbitkit]

Duskkit heard leopardsong call for her and Rabbitkit to come to the nursery. She ran for the cover of the nursery dragging Rabbitkit with her. @Dolomedes
Old March 31st, 2024, 11:37 AM
scarlet princess

My Mood: Lazy

Winterpaw had just come out from the apprentice's den, and was about to sit down before he heard Crowtooth and Twilightstar yelling about... Riverclan cats? He soon spotted the three outsiders in the crowd, currently being surrounded. All the kits in the clearing were being quickly ushered away and lead into the nursery by Leopardsong.

Winterpaw stepped in front of the nursery entrance, gaze cold. He didn't know what Riverclan cats were doing casually listening in on their meeting, but if his leader and Crowtooth though the kits were in danger, someone needed to guard them.

(open, if anyone wants to interact with winter)

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 31st, 2024 at 11:39 AM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 11:39 AM
Intense Card Player ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Rabbitkit

The kitten turned as their leader's yell entered his rabbit-like ears, addressing kits and telling them to go to the nursery, which included him. 'But I am old enough to be apprenticed, I was going to be apprentenced,' was what Rabbitkit wanted to say. He wanted to stay to fix his mistake, and now Twilightstar probably hated him! He didn't call an alarm as he should've and now Riverclan cats have been in the clearing long enough to cause lots of damage. The kit fell back though, whispering a soft apology to the leader as he went, "I-I'm sorry, Twilightstar, I should've realized sooner that they were Riverclan." Then the kit was quick to bound back to the nursery and decided that there he could at least keep the younger kits from leaving or getting too curious, though he as well had his ears flipped back to catch what his clan was going to do with the riverclanners.

If he did end up getting Crowtooth, hopefully the other wouldn't be upset with him for this. The kit roughly kicked the ground. He should've realized sooner! Duskkit came up to him and started asking if he was alright. Of course he was, it's not like they did anything to him, if they had it would've given up their spying trick much quicker, "I'm alright, Duskkit, we need to get back to the nursery. Come on!" He mewed back as he started to run and made it to the nursery soon after speaking the words.

[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar (no need for response of course) | @Moondapple - Duskkit ]

user20199_pic47992_1707016046.png
Quailheart
Purrks: None
Tags; @/Dolomedes || @Moondapple

It started out great. Quailheart arrived at the meeting, brown paws tucked neatly behind her tail. She was very, very excited. After all, it was Rabbitkit's ceremony! Her little adopted darling! She hoped he got a good mentor. She was sure he would. Right? Her anxiety bloomed. Her baby NEEDED a good mentor!! Her little adopted boy... now she was thinking about Little Sweetkit, who had died recently. It still stung. Badly. But she wouldn't think about it now! Rabbitbaby was going to become a paw! She was so excited that it took everything not to groom him all over again. But his pelt was sorta mess--

OH.

Quailheart felt a burst of fury so strong it shocked her. She charged up toward the mollies and hissed- loudly. She was infuriated. Absolutely infuriated. MAMA BEAR MODE, NO NONSENSE ON THIS DAY. [BC"Who do you think you are, talkin' to Bouncy!! Back. The crap. Off. My freaking. Kid."[/B] she snarled, before bending over to groom her kits fur quickly. Then, she turned and hissed at her. "I'll skin you alive if you ever talk to my kits again, DO YOU HEAR ME?! I'LL KILL YOU!" She then stalked away, fuming, and caught up with Duskkit and Rabbitkit. [BC"You okay, baby? I'm sorry that Riverclan rat ruined your ceremony."[/B] Great, she was anxiety crooning.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Old March 31st, 2024, 01:40 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
--------------------

Swiftfire was late to this meeting. After the last one she had no real desire to hear much else from her Clanmates. But she didn't bother hiding her anger when she heard there was RiverClan in the camp. She was moving quickly, and Swiftfire responded to Twilighstar's signal, moving to block the path to the camp's entrance.

These fools had made a mistake...
Old March 31st, 2024, 01:55 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Intruders!? Dovepaw's gaze snapped to the intruding Riverclan cats. Why were they here in the first place? Let alone during a clan meeting? His blue gaze studied the trespassers.

The apprentice's claws were unsheathed but they didn't move a muscle. Dovepaw carefully stayed where he was as if waiting for Twilightstar or literally any cat to say something. He could smell the panic in the air. Tension was thicker than fog by the Galewood as he waited for the trespassers to talk or do anything.

Dovepaw's grey and white fur bristled with tension. They had an unreadable expression on their face as they watched. A queen was panicked for her kits and dragged them away from the Riverclanners. Any cat could tell that everyone was a little on edge, especially at the sight.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old March 31st, 2024, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Attachment 3313
Quailheart
Purrks: None
Tags; @/Dolomedes || @Moondapple

It started out great. Quailheart arrived at the meeting, brown paws tucked neatly behind her tail. She was very, very excited. After all, it was Rabbitkit's ceremony! Her little adopted darling! She hoped he got a good mentor. She was sure he would. Right? Her anxiety bloomed. Her baby NEEDED a good mentor!! Her little adopted boy... now she was thinking about Little Sweetkit, who had died recently. It still stung. Badly. But she wouldn't think about it now! Rabbitbaby was going to become a paw! She was so excited that it took everything not to groom him all over again. But his pelt was sorta mess--

OH.

Quailheart felt a burst of fury so strong it shocked her. She charged up toward the mollies and hissed- loudly. She was infuriated. Absolutely infuriated. MAMA BEAR MODE, NO NONSENSE ON THIS DAY. [BC"Who do you think you are, talkin' to Bouncy!! Back. The crap. Off. My freaking. Kid."[/B] she snarled, before bending over to groom her kits fur quickly. Then, she turned and hissed at her. "I'll skin you alive if you ever talk to my kits again, DO YOU HEAR ME?! I'LL KILL YOU!" She then stalked away, fuming, and caught up with Duskkit and Rabbitkit. [BC"You okay, baby? I'm sorry that Riverclan rat ruined your ceremony."[/B] Great, she was anxiety crooning.
Duskkit looked at Rabbitkit's mother in alarm. They looked really REALLY angry. She trembled a little as she came close. Then she realized she was angry at the Riverclan cats. She still trembled in fear from the Riverclan cats being in camp. "M-miss? Are the cats going to h-hurt us?" She mewed, looking scared.