Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:50 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:26 AM
father daughter day
by stag
Last post by Dark
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 02:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2020, 06:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

"Perhaps you should apologize first to Twilightstar for interrupting her meeting." Foxpudge's tone was dry as he glanced at the kit-tish tom. "Coldsong, you're not a kit. It was an accident and you don't need to holler at Mistyfern over it."

Coldsong's voice was beginning to give Foxpudge a headache, honestly. He didn't always have an issue with Coldsong, he just seemed very.. unnecessarily annoying this particular meeting.

[ @Fae ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 10th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Turning toward Foxpudge, Coldsong's nose wrinkled. "I–" He wanted to argue, but as he thought about it, his talk with Twilightstar came to mind. She wanted him to be more mature and stop starting fights, and...huh. Perhaps he was acting a bit kit-ish...he guessed he should at least try and keep his mouth shut for this meeting. Maybe doing what his Clanmates asked of him would get him off their hate-list, or whatever.

Well, this was embarrassing. Clearing his throat, Coldsong did his best to sound sincere. "Alright...fine. Twilightstar, I'm very sorry for interrupting. Please continue with your meeting..." He sat back down to avoid attention, hunching over with slight embarrassment. Looking back at the medicine cat, he dipped his head apologetically...while also tightening his tail around his paws.

@BILL. @Moonraven @Xeno

Last edited by Doom; February 10th, 2020 at 06:58 PM.
Old February 10th, 2020, 11:50 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

hickorypaw - past
there was not a single redeeming quality about hickorypaw's fears. they were annoying, they got in his way, and worst of all, he was pretty sure they were going to keep him from being a warrior. *don't go down that path, hickory,* he thought, with a small wince. starclan, he really hoped that he wasn't going to get held back anymore. he was trying his best to be a good apprentice so far, but also, hickorypaw really hadn't gotten a chance to prove himself. perhaps at some point, he would find that, but right now he was still young and he had tons of time before he would be a warrior. right? twilightstar wasn't going to make him one before he was ready, she seemed cool... at least, hickorypaw hoped so. he hadn't met her up close, so he wasn't really sure.

with a small swallow, the tom found a fairly secluded area of camp. it was sunny, just the way he liked it—and there weren't a ton of cats around, which was another pretty cool quality. most were probably out hunting or training, which was what hickorypaw likely should have been doing, but he wasn't supposed to go out in the territory by himself and he didn't want to upset anyone, and he couldn't very well train without his mentor.

so this was a problem, albeit one that hickorypaw had no idea how to solve.
@.:Raven:.

Summernight was in camp, looking around at her clanmates as she thought about what she could be doing today, training her apprentice was high on the list though, she was about to go talk to some warriors when she spotted, out of the corner of her eyes, an apprentice, away from everyone, she got a little curious and headed towards the young tom.

As she finally made it to him, she took a seat not too far away from him, but not too lose either, she didn't want to startle him or pop his bubble, she knew some cats preferred to stay alone and enjoyed being in secluded areas more than others, away from everyone. "Hey, is everything alright, is something wrong..?" The she-cat asked softly as she wrapped her tail neatly around her paws, normally, she was used to seeing either other apprentices hanging out together or simply seeing them with their mentors, but that wasn't the case right now. She wouldn't mind spending some time with him if it made him happy, after all, she honestly hated seeing her clanmates being lonely like this.
Old February 10th, 2020, 11:56 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Lonestar23
Deerblossom perked his ears as he heared his name. He searched the clearing for the apprentice. He padded at his new apprentice, Hickorypaw. The tom touched noses. "The training is going to start tomorrow." He meowed, taking a step back.

Click my dragons!
Old February 11th, 2020, 12:11 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Creekrunner
The older tom's ears twitched as his name was called to be a mentor for one of the apprentices. It's been awhile since he'd had an apprentice, and the thought of getting another one sent a warm thrill through his chilled bones. He could hear Goatpaw's gleeful encouragement behind him as he stood, lightly wacking the small apprentice playfully with his tail as he went off in search of his new apprentice.

It didn't take long for his icy-greens to fall on the apprentice, with how few WindClan cats there were recently - Stars, even the skinny bodies made it easy to look for a certain cat. A hearty purr rose in his throat as he approached, a warm gleam in his eyes as he reached down to tap noses with the smaller tom. "Hey there, I'm Creekrunner if you haven't guessed. It's a pleasure to meet you, Dunepaw."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old February 11th, 2020, 01:41 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Xeno @wren @Moon Lily

Littlewish bounced happily, causing his wounds to drip again. He flashed a smile at the white tom, nodding energetically.
"Of course not! I am, INVINCIBL-" He started. He ended up collapsed on the floor, floundering sheepishly.
"Or not." He shrugged.

Runningpaw rolled her eyes at the warrior, turning back to Whitesong. The warrior reminded her of Rabbitpaw...he acted like him. Squelching down the memoiries, she smirked at the other tom.
"I feel ya. Hey, Mistyfern? How long until I can let go of his wound?" She yelled.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 11th, 2020, 02:01 AM
ur local cyclops deer gal

My Mood: Lurking

LARKSONG
✧✧✧
Springing to her feet, the she-cat could hardly contain her excitement when her name was called to take on an apprentice. Finally, she had proven herself, despite her mediocre battle skills, to be a mentor to Windclan’s youth. However, when she heard Shrewpaw’s name after hers, she became a bit confused due to his lack of attendance. He isn’t here, but we did come back to camp together after our patrol... would he really run off before his ceremony? she wondered. That’s not like him, she argued to herself, he was so frightened after his last encounter... so where is he now?
✧✧✧✧✧
@Pepperkins

Last edited by psyche; February 11th, 2020 at 02:02 AM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 02:55 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Runningpaw's snarky comment didn't go unnoticed by the old blue medicine cat, but at the moment he was too preoccupied trying to keep Littlewish still. Instead he just snorted angrily in her general direction. What a bothersome little stink. And why was she answering a question directed to Coyotesnarl? "Whatever you say, shorty."

As Littlewish squirmed, Mistyfern clipped him hard over the ears and snarled impatiently. "Hey, I said sit still! You're bleeding all over my den!" He lightly batted Whitesong away from their friend with his tail as though he were swatting away an irritating mosquito. "You too!" At Runningpaw's loud question, Mistyfern let out a exasperated groan. This was impossible! How was he supposed to get anything done while he was surrounded by imbeciles?

"Don't any of you listen? Until my apprentice-" He directed a glare and a terse "ahem" at the junior tom. "gets his mangy tail over here with some cobwebs, as I said." Why wasn't that lazy hare-brain doing what he was told? His patience finally run dry, Mistyfern let out a thunderous roar. "COYOTESNARL!"

@wren (bump for you!) @Moon Lily @CheetahPelt

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old February 11th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Well, that was impressive! Twilightstar had been expecting Coldsong to groan and moan some more, but he shut his maw after Foxpudge pointed out the obvious. He was almost cute when he realized that he was in the wrong. Great Starclan! He was even apologizing, maybe he was sick? It was so odd that Twilightstar wasn't sure how to deal with the sudden change, so she simply accepted the apology with a nod of her head, left the issues of him and Mistyfern sitting directly beneath the rock alone, and carried on with the meeting.
"As I was saying, I was greatly disappointed in the number of cats that requested to go scouting." So few of them seemed committed to go beyond their simple duties and try and help the clan. It was like they all wanted to just lay down and wait for death to take them. It was extremely frustrating to the clan leader. " With so few little choices, Coldsong will be going scouting, and after much contemplating, I have personally picked the second cat accompanying him" She let that linger in the air before abruptly changing the topic.
"Oh, yes on that topic, because I will forget to do this later. Since I'm tired of you all complaining about her, and the fact that I need actual help, I've decided that from this moment onward, Brightsky is no longer deputy of WindClan." She let cats sit there and absorb that. The leader doubted that anyone here was shocked, the older molly had to have known this was coming. "Before most of you jump to conclusions I am not replacing her with Coldsong." She needed to let that be known for several reasons, mostly just to make sure that some sort of panic was not induced due to her dramatic pause. "I say these words before Starclan, Brindlejaw [ @Shimm ] will serve as Windclan's new deputy." Yup, she knew this was very abrupt and unexpected, yet she felt it was for the good of the clan and so no one would find an ounce of regret in her eyes.

---

Batglare had been hoping to lose himself in his rather depressive brooding cycle that he had going on when he noticed the presences far too close to him. Opening an eye, his gaze dropped down to the small runt that had taken a seat beside him. Was it required that these tiny cats trail their mentor's around? Batglare preferred to be alone, no matter what the situation, and now he had a shadow. This was ludicrous! He was ready to tell her to scram before pausing. Even though she initially was well behaved, he wasn't sure of her reaction if he just told her to go away. Batglare strongly disliked attention and he didn't need Elderpaw bringing any to him. So with great reluctance, Batglare left the pipsqueak be for now. His eyes shifted over to Twilightstar as he heard that she was tossing Brightsky, finally, and named some Brindlejaw cat to take her place. He didn't care for high ranks and whatnot, so long as they didn't involve him. Seeing as everything else was irrelevant he went back to ignoring the world.

@implimm @Fuzzy @BILL. @Fae @Xeno @MagicCat99 @psyche @mochi @Deranged Llama @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Bristlefrost @Kitty Mama

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; February 11th, 2020 at 08:21 AM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Brindlejaw never thought this dream would come true. Ever since he joined Windclan he was frowned upon for being a loner but when it was found out that he was also a previous kitty pet, that's when the taunting and bullying started. Over time the tortoiseshell grew thick enough skin where the insults didn't faze him anymore. Growing up in this clan the tom learned to love everything that his new home offered and basically worshipped the leader and Starclan. He would go to the ends of the world for Twilightstar and if Starclan told him to. No that does not mean he kissed up the leader's tail to receive this new position; he was shocked as everyone else.
He blinked, then blinked again shock was written clearly on his crooked face. She wants me! Quickly as it appeared the expression disappeared. Getting up the senior warrior coolly walked up to the Windclan leader. Pride swelling in his chest and a smile to match it "I am honored to serve as the new deputy for you and the clan." Brindlejaw's deep voice rumbled as he bowed his head with respect towards the molly and turned to look at the clan.

@implimm @Fuzzy @BILL. @Moonraven @Fae @Xeno @MagicCat99 @psyche @mochi @Deranged Llama @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Bristlefrost @Kitty Mama

Last edited by Sweetie; February 11th, 2020 at 08:44 AM.
Closed Thread