Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:31 PM

Old November 27th, 2020, 09:38 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
"Yes really" She laughed, extremely proud of herself for coming up with the Pankaj and having it work. The odd coloured Molly, swiped the fish closer. Tearing open the fish by the stomach not wanting the frog to die. She watched it hop away, then asked,
"Good Prank huh?"
Jaywing watched the frog hop away. "Very good prank," she replied with a purr of amusement. "I never even saw that coming! But now you realize I'm gonna have to get you back for this, right?" she teased.
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old November 27th, 2020, 10:25 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
She laughed when the frog jumped out, but frowned slightly with the reaction from Spiralheart.
"No, silly! I was just pulling your leg." She told her, chuckling at the oddity.
Spiralheart looked at the frog with anger.
"Why did you do this!? I don't even like frogs!"
She went over to the frog, picked it up, and threw it at her.

see you around wco <3
Old November 27th, 2020, 07:12 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Goosekit {open}

Goosekit waddled out of the nursery, his hazy brown eyes wide and rounded. He was still young, only being around 2 moons at most. It was one of his first times outside of the nursery on his own, and he was determined not to mess it up. One slip up, that was all that needed to happen for his mother to sweep him back into the nursery. He was smart enough to know that this freedom was something that was going to last, so he needed to make the most of it while it lasted. He didn't know where he was going, he barely even knew if he was just about to bump into something. Going agonizingly slow, he placed one paw after another, feeling the space in front of him to make sure there was nothing there. Food was on his mind at the moment, as he was tired of just eating the pre-chewed slop that his mother wanted to give him. He was eager to finally be free to do things on his own, and that included eating. Where was the food, anyways? Since sight wasn't an option, he had to rely on scent.

Food smelled like...musky, right? He thought that sounded about right. Only having eaten vole, as his mother believed fish scales were too ´dangerous´, and feathers were apparently going to get lodged in his throat, musky smelling prey was all he knew. But...now there wasn't any stand-out musky smell, at least that he could recognize. Stumbling around, he went in a messy circle around the outskirts of the camp, looking like a lost little kit - which, in a way, he was.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 27th, 2020, 08:19 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Goosekit {open}

Goosekit waddled out of the nursery, his hazy brown eyes wide and rounded. He was still young, only being around 2 moons at most. It was one of his first times outside of the nursery on his own, and he was determined not to mess it up. One slip up, that was all that needed to happen for his mother to sweep him back into the nursery. He was smart enough to know that this freedom was something that was going to last, so he needed to make the most of it while it lasted. He didn't know where he was going, he barely even knew if he was just about to bump into something. Going agonizingly slow, he placed one paw after another, feeling the space in front of him to make sure there was nothing there. Food was on his mind at the moment, as he was tired of just eating the pre-chewed slop that his mother wanted to give him. He was eager to finally be free to do things on his own, and that included eating. Where was the food, anyways? Since sight wasn't an option, he had to rely on scent.

Food smelled like...musky, right? He thought that sounded about right. Only having eaten vole, as his mother believed fish scales were too ´dangerous´, and feathers were apparently going to get lodged in his throat, musky smelling prey was all he knew. But...now there wasn't any stand-out musky smell, at least that he could recognize. Stumbling around, he went in a messy circle around the outskirts of the camp, looking like a lost little kit - which, in a way, he was.
Ebonypaw sat in the clearing, soaking up the warm sun. His thick fur ruffled a little in the crisp breeze, but he didn't mind. His bright blue eyes caught a kit, wandering around the clearing. He approached him, a small smile on his face. "Hi! I'm Ebonypaw," he introduced. "Are you looking for something." The tom felt a pang of jealousy. He hadn't grown up properly, many cats knew that. His mother had done every little thing for him, before getting captured by Twolegs. Then he had join RiverClan, but his mom tried to take him back after escaping.

His stomach growled, and he decided to stop at the fresh kill pile. "I'm gonna get food. Are you hungry?"

[Sorry it's short!]

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 28th, 2020, 04:18 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotusheart lashed her tail kind of nervously. She wasn't really having a good day today for whatever reason and felt her usual shyness and anxiety coming back. She thought it had gone away, but it seemed like old woulds heal slowly. She guessed she'd just have to get through the day and it would eventually be fine. She hadn't hurt anyone, she hadn't done anything, she was fine.

@BILL.
Old November 28th, 2020, 04:23 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You're looking a bit clam-my there, Lotusheart."

Lionstorm stifled a yawn as he stretched, arching his back in the process. He'd been avoiding the warriors' den despite the chilly weather, still unaccustomed to sleeping around other cats. The price was getting a little stiff from sleeping outside. "Care to share what's on your mind?"

[ @Shadeleaf ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 28th, 2020, 04:28 AM
Mysterious....

@BILL.

Lotusheart looked over to Lionst...orm, shuffling her massive paws nervously. Despite him becoming a warrior, she still viewed him as an authority figure, and those freaked her out quite a bit. Her self-confidence dropped down a notch.
"Oh, i-its nothing in p-particular! J-just general nervousness. I-it'll go away!" she mewed.
Old November 28th, 2020, 04:50 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Usually," Lionstorm mused, "if I find mindself in a state of nervousness, paranoia, anxiety-- you name it, there's a reason behind it."

He straightened himself up, beckoning Lotusheart to join him as he started toward the camp entrance. "Why don't we take a walk? Get some fresh air, give yourself a moment to clear your thoughts. It'll do you some good."

[ @Shadeleaf ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 28th, 2020, 04:58 AM
Mysterious....

@BILL.

Lotusheart thought for a minute. She liked to take, walks and it usually did help. What surprised her was that Lionstorm had flat-out admitted that he also had such moments, which to Lotusheart seemed unbelievable.
"Oh, uh, o-okay!" she mewed, trying to lower her voice. It had gone up an octave as it usually did when she talked to new cats.

(so we're moving this to the territory)
Old November 28th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)

@Jaguar
Fawnbounce
The she-cat chuckled at the humorless reaction.
"The fish has a frog in its throat" She explained, adding a pun along the way
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; November 28th, 2020 at 10:16 AM.