Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2020, 10:57 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
@Cocoa <3

Actually she didn't think he was weird at all! But more or less worried . she hoped he was ok. "well I want to. " she meowed with a bright smile. "So how's your day been?" she asked as she tried to brighten up the mood. How was it that she seemed to come across the nervous or easily scared ones? She wouldn't mind a hyper kit...just as long as it wasn't too hyper. "What's your name? Mines Feathermask"
( Manipulate him whenever you want )
"Good.. I guess.." Great, now Shadowkit was stuck having to talk to a warrior who probably already was annoyed by him. Maybe even felt sorry for him. Upon Feathermask asking his name, Shadowkit froze. Did he have to tell her his name? Shadowkit very much disliked his name, since ShadowClan was supposed to be evil. "Sh-Sha.." The kit stumbled over his words as a wave of panic washed over him. What if Feathermask thought that he was evil?
Old December 1st, 2020, 11:04 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Cocoa <3

Ok she couldn't keep it in anymore - yeah I kinda wish this kit would openly talk ...its a bit frustrating! Atleast his day has been good though. Nothing bad happening . Tail swishing as she awaited her second answer, her ears flicked up as the kit began to speak again. Sha? Shakit? Weird... Maybe she could tease him..just a bit. Until he gave her his full name. "So your names Shakit? Well that's very different - Nice to meet you Shakit " she giggled with a smile. Maybe some friendly teasing was needed.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 1st, 2020, 06:15 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

[ @BILL. @Ikoria the Wolf Pup ]

Ebonypaw was sitting in the clearing, his fluffy tail curled around his paws. His straight face turned into a frown as he thought of Burningkit. Oh that stupidhead was gonna pay! But then again, she had dissappeared. Personally, he wished that wherever she was, she would die and go to the wherever bad cats go.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 2nd, 2020, 10:15 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"If they thought about the risks first, they wouldn't have gone out to begin with." Fawn had been a kit, and Charredpaw seemed like he lacked brain cells altogether.

Lionstorm perked his ears at the mention of training. "Well, what would you like to do today? Feeling like anything specific?"

[ @Rainquail ]
Palepaw shuffled her paws a bit, suddenly feeling almost embarrassed, and thought about what would be of most use to her.
She had gotten some sort of battle training during the play raid, but even if she could do any fancy moves or could fight well, would it help anyone is day to day life?
No.... maybe something more practical.

"Hunting? I'm not sure when I'll be able to train again, so I'd like to be useful while I'm waiting."
That's all it felt like she did anymore. Dogflame had taken her out into the territory twice and while there wasn't much training going into these trips, he.... well, he tried. He was doing something with her. Riverpad hadn't so much as come to see her.
"Riverpad..... hasn't been the most active mentor."
She scrunched her nose. Her admittance left a foul taste in her mouth.
Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:05 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Placeholder

Cricketflight ran up to Breezehen, the latter being startled by the others quick approach, resulting in her slapping the tom in the face and being knocked to the ground.
"Oh, wait, sorry, don't hit me again!!"

Hackles still flared, her gaze rested on him as he got back up and shook himself off.
He knew she was blindish, but didn't know the full extent of it, so he was greatly creeped out by her unapologetic staring. He cleared his throat.
"I am trying to avoid. Someone. A specific cat. A cat I used to be.... friendly with."
"Your former mate," she corrected, knowing full well he wouldn't be going to these great a length to avoid an old friend unless it was more than that at one point.
Cricketflight nodded.

"I need.... a fake mate to use as an..... escape is I get uncomfortable. I'm..... not sure If she'll try to get back together. Im not sure I can. Or want to. She left.... for so long."
Breezehen rolled her eyes.
"I accept, but you may only use it as a show. I will do the minimum to keep up the appearance. But I do not want you getting ideas on this being permanent."
She stared at him and he nervously nodded before scurrying away.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 13th, 2020 at 06:19 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2020, 09:57 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
[ @elysian ]
Sassafrasfire watches their former leader excuse himself, then turns back to Beanpaw. "Okay," they meow slowly. They didn't know what they were going to do for Beanpaw- The apprentice they hadn't known since meeting him, the apprentice whose skills and upbringing they'd never seen to. "Well, let's go out to the territory." Everything about this engagement felt... Off. And the feline couldn't help it. They couldn't apologize for it, either. All they could do was usher Beanpaw towards the camp entryway.
Beanpaw
________

As the golden tabby left, Beanpaw felt a sense of dread settle in his stomach. The awkwardness between him and Sassafrasfire, the cat who’s mentored him for moons now but he barely knows. It was an odd, weird situation. It felt.... unpleasant. Not that Sassafras was unpleasant, but that... he hardly knew them. And he wished he did. For now, though, he would head toward the camp entrance, feeling awkward and weird. All he had said was an "Alright." It was apparent that he had no idea what he was doing. Or what he was meant to do. Or what the final assessment would entail. This was all just... weird.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 3rd, 2020, 09:26 AM

wanders into the camp i wonder where this is
Old December 3rd, 2020, 03:42 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
@Cocoa <3

Ok she couldn't keep it in anymore - yeah I kinda wish this kit would openly talk ...its a bit frustrating! Atleast his day has been good though. Nothing bad happening . Tail swishing as she awaited her second answer, her ears flicked up as the kit began to speak again. Sha? Shakit? Weird... Maybe she could tease him..just a bit. Until he gave her his full name. "So your names Shakit? Well that's very different - Nice to meet you Shakit " she giggled with a smile. Maybe some friendly teasing was needed.
"Huh? Wh-" Shadowkit chose not to continue speaking as he processed the situation. This however only made the situation worse and he began to panic once more. "Y- yeah.." He gave a shaky nod and wished that StarClan would strike him down where he stood as to not continue this akward interaction.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 05:27 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze trotted happily into camp with a large fish in her jaws. This would be delicious tasting. The smell had already encased her whole trot back to camp. Now to find someone to share it with.

(Open)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old December 4th, 2020, 11:15 AM
is cereal a soup?

Duckbounce waddled around the clearing before finding a spot to rest. The spot didn't last long though because she immediately jumped up as she saw a clanmate coming back into camp. He inner social butterfly wanted to talk with someone- and that's what she was doing. "Hello!" She enthusiastically said as she reached Foxblaze.
// @Exis

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Closed Thread