Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:35 AM

Old June 30th, 2022, 02:58 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Firefly Cove

[closed only for hunting]

Robinflight walked in firefly cove decideing to hunt he crouched down and stalked quietly to the prey he scented, the moment he got there robin unsheathed his claws and lept up landing upon the rabbit he shook it for one last secure, he continued on and finds a vole at the entrance of the hole its at* gotta do this swift and quiet* he thought as he continued* also gotta take away the old yucky prey* he thought, as he was close enough he pounced on it merely grabbing it he successfully hunted it,

he lifted his head continuing on he found a mice and rabbit together, stalking it he lept on it but landed funny on his paw,* great* he thought as he knew he gotta go to sundust, he picked up his preys and went back to camp hoping to find the old prey that hasn't been eaten

1 vole 1 mice and 1 rabbit]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; June 30th, 2022 at 02:59 PM.
Old June 30th, 2022, 05:11 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

>Bumblebreak<
The last time she'd stepped past here was maybe a week ago, in what could have been considered a routine 'just-in-case' sweep for her missing friend. Bumblebreak kept hoping that maybe, just maybe Cinderpaw would suddenly materialize from the grass when she walked by and tackle her to the ground and everything would be okay in the world again because she'd have her friend back.

But the longer Bumblebreak stared at the unmoving meadow, the more her hope began to dwindle, and the angrier at RiverClan she began to grow.

With a lash of her tail, the tabby turned away from the outside of the Cove to the inside, eyes scouring the grass and flowers for any kind of distraction. She'd spent all that time moving corpses over to the Weeping Tree with Jaystride and still hadn't really stepped foot here to do any hunting. It felt just the smallest bit hypocritical of her to put in all of that work and then just... not doing anything with the results.

The grass rustled near one of the Cove's cliff walls, and as she swiveled her head toward it, two long, brown ears attached to a fuzzy brown head emerged from the greenery. Bumblebreak immediately flattened herself against the ground, claws sliding out and attention honing in on the rabbit. She didn't know how to hunt rabbits—had never actually been taught—but it couldn't be too difficult, right? She sucked in a breath, bunched her muscles, and then leaped.

Apparently this was not the way to go about this specific task. The rabbit froze, then proceeded to attempt to jump away right as Bumblebreak reached it. Its hind legs kicked her right on the underside of the chin and her head jerked back as she let out a yelp and pain exploded across her tongue. Stupid animal, that hurt! Stars, she could taste blood. With a snarl, she did her best to regather herself and ignore the throbbing across her muzzle, and took off after her target.

It didn't take long. It was fast, but she was faster, and this time she managed to tackle it to the ground and avoid its legs. She clamped her jaws around its throat and snapped its neck in one swift motion. With one last high-pitched, ear-ringing shriek, it fell limp. Wincing, Bumblebreak straightened up.

Something buzzed near her ear, and then around her muzzle, and suddenly there was a fat, fuzzy bumblebee that was more black than yellow perched right on the tip of her nose. She crossed her eyes to stare at it, incredibly confused as to why this small bug had decided to land right on her.

Then another landed between her ears, and a second on her throbbing chin. The one on her nose unfurled and refurled its antennae and her brow furrowed. "Go away," she tried to order it. Of course she didn't expect it to listen - it was a bee, they couldn't understand cat-speak.

But then it actually did flare its wings and take off, and the other two left with it.

Properly baffled, but not willing to spend anymore time thinking about it, Bumblebreak swiped her tongue across her lips, picked up her kill by the scruff of its neck, and turned to head back to camp.

The three bumblebees swerved in the air to follow right after her.
Old July 1st, 2022, 12:55 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~Moosecrash | @Panda1440~

Making his way to the cove, Moosecrash kept scenting the air. Long gone were the metal-tinged scents of the battle, and the wind and rain that moved through occasionally had almost erased any visible evidence of war.
Turning to look behind him, he paused his trek, waiting to see if Icicleripple would catch up.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old July 1st, 2022, 11:46 AM

thunderblaze walked into firefly cove then looking back he looked at maple with a smile
@SpiritedWarrior

Old July 1st, 2022, 12:00 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezestarfire View Post
thunderblaze walked into firefly cove then looking back he looked at maple with a smile
@SpiritedWarrior
Mapleleaf returned the smile and quickened her pace to stand beside Thunderblaze.

“Smell anything?” She asked, smelling the air. “I smell a few mice… maybe a bird.”
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old July 1st, 2022, 12:14 PM

" i smell a vole and some rabbits" he replied" lets split up i'll hunt the birds and vole and you hunt the mice and rabbit that way its easier to get more prey" he says calmly
@SpiritedWarrior

Old July 1st, 2022, 12:24 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
" i smell a vole and some rabbits" he replied" lets split up i'll hunt the birds and vole and you hunt the mice and rabbit that way its easier to get more prey" he says calmly
@SpiritedWarrior
"Fair enough," she replied, splitting off towards the rabbits. I'll get one then I can hold the mice I catch with my tail...

Crouching down and maneuvering to be downwind of her prey, Mapleleaf unsheathed her claws and pounced on top of a large rabbit and gave it a killing bite. She then buried her prey and moved on to find a couple mice, keeping her tail low to the ground so as to not make any sudden movements.

After a bit of patience and time, the calico ended with two mice, the third had escaped down a hole.

"Thunderblaze!" she called with a purr. "Catch anything?"

[+1 rabbit, 2 mice]
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Old July 1st, 2022, 12:30 PM

thunderblaze crouched down as they splitted off he found a bird, as he unsheathed his claws he lept in the air sinking his teeth and claws into his he landed on his paws, he burried his prey into the ground and went off to find more...

just as he caught several voles he tried to catch another but misses and tumbles landing weird on his paw, he got up and shook his pelt then heard mapleleaf call out " ya! i got a bird and some voles!" he says" what about you!" he asked then went to his prey he killed

[ + 2 birds + 3 voles] @SpiritedWarrior

Old July 1st, 2022, 12:48 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
thunderblaze crouched down as they splitted off he found a bird, as he unsheathed his claws he lept in the air sinking his teeth and claws into his he landed on his paws, he burried his prey into the ground and went off to find more...

just as he caught several voles he tried to catch another but misses and tumbles landing weird on his paw, he got up and shook his pelt then heard mapleleaf call out " ya! i got a bird and some voles!" he says" what about you!" he asked then went to his prey he killed

[ + 2 birds + 3 voles] @SpiritedWarrior
"I got one very plump rabbit and two mice!" she called back. "Do you reckon that's good enough or should we keep hunting?"
Old July 1st, 2022, 12:50 PM

" i think thats good enough!" he says grabbing his prey and heading to mapleleaf
@SpiritedWarrior