Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two questions regarding...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 12:17 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Dark
Today 12:16 PM
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:40 AM
everything's gonna be...
by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:36 AM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by Marycat006
Today 11:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2020, 12:20 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

"Thank you", he mewed and backed just a pawstep. Whiskernose listened as Beastspark informed Nettlespark what to do and and about Twilightstar's nervousness. When Nettlespark turned to him and sniffed, he wondered what he was looking for. Likely why he cared about the Windclan cats, but didn't dwell on it and pushed it out of his mind as Nettlespark approached him
He blinked at the warning to stand outside the Den. "Alright." He said and carefully followed about a tail length behind. He wouldn't question it and he begins to suspect he's in way over his head. @implimm

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 31st, 2020, 04:10 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw listened carefully to the the leaders words, a faint feeling of relief peeking at her sences when it was said the WindClan cats could stay, the following statement seeming fair enough. Once the meeting was dismissed, the young molly looked around for the deputy only to see him speaking to other cats. She dicided on waiting a bit before averting her feeling of nervousness as the newly made apprentice made her way to him.
"um..B-Beastspark.." she started, her voice quiet like always, yet hints of worry in her tone "i kn-know i've only be-become an ap-ap-apprentice this me-eting,..b-but is there an-anything i could d-do to...to be of a-assis-assistance.., to..with..the wi-wind cla-clanners..?" while her eyes lingered on her paws as she spoke, they darted up when the words had left her maw, seeming like a part of the nervous feeling that was growing had left along with the words. The young apprentice was aware that there might not be much she could do- but there had to be something, no?
Nightpaw waited patiently for an answer, hoping that- despite just becoming an apprentice, and perhaps her shy nature- she could still do something to help.
@Undertaker (just ignore this if it's a bad time- or bad anything for that matter)
Old March 31st, 2020, 04:24 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[ @Casper @Undertaker - I'll pop in!]

Irispaw entered and took a seat near the large deputy, sneaking a anxious glance in his direction. Surely even Icestar would understand that Beastspark meant no harm? That Starclan meant none either? If she didn't, what kind of a leader was this cat? She shook her head softly. The leader's outburst was not necessary. If she carried on like this, she'd look like a kit having a temper tantrum. After all, Icestar should be happy to have a reliable and sensible deputy who was ready to take matters into his own paws.

Listening to his reasoning carefully, Irispaw nodded in a steady rhythm along with his words, glancing towards both cats several times during the pattern. She held her straight-backed position solemnly, and although she may have looked like a naiive kit, her eyes were filled with a cold, steady determination to match her protestant nods. Eyeing the leader persistently, she took an inhale at the halt in Beastspark's words, nodding to him once, she stood up, chest puffed out in a manner of courage. She didn't care if the leader though her childish- if she did, she'd just bite harder. She was used to cats jeering at her anyway.

"As Beastspark has said, we meant no harm. We had no intentions larger than defending a clan that has stood here for moons, and moons to come, now that this has taken place. Windclan will thank you, and owe you largely for your favour, and for Starclan's sake, you have bragging rights! Imagine shoving that into Riverclan's maw during a gathering." She exclaimed, voice holding strong. She knew how to cater to cats like Icestar. Now it was time to draw her in, if she bothered to listen.
"So listen. Coyotes are pretty strange creatures, and if you ask me, they can barely see what's in front of them. They aren't stupid enough to run into a clan of fierce cats! And they wouldn't anyway, because they're probably just happy to have some land. So just consider it- once Windclan is strong enough to return, and the coyotes are either chased off or have dissapeared, you'll live a strong cat, in a strong clan, with plenty of cats bowing at your toes. Beastspark has done you a large favour, and generously shown how he can work the ropes. So please, don't demote him, have peace with Windclan- for now- and then you'll be one of the most powerful cats in the clans. Done. Thank you." She mewed, shrugging in a stageish manner. Hopefully Icestar would listen to that. After all, she had used up all her charm and little peppers of bribery.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 31st, 2020, 04:36 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
A white tom stalked into the warriors' den, eyes instinctively scanning the new area. He was supposed to be meeting with his mentor, but where? Honestly, the apprentice wasn't in the mood for making trouble, not this early after being accepted.

His gaze fell upon a lilac tabby. She murmured something about clan cats being boring and he had to mentally agree. Most of them were when they weren't active, but she was being boring, too, by closing her eyes. ShadowClan cats didn't sleep all they, did they? Frostpaw doubted that most of them even stayed up at night.

Usually, the apprentice prefered not to speak, but there was something about this cat that lowered his guard. Perhaps it was that they were in a den. Or maybe it was the sprawled out position the she-cat was in. Then again, there was always the possibility that there was something wrong with him.

He walked over until he was a close to the she-cat, but not close enough that she could attack him. "You're not planning on sleeping, are you?" Frostpaw asked in a bored voice. "Although I agree with your sentiment: when not hunting, training, or fighting, most clan cats tend to be boring."

@x ghostie
Sheeplight's ears perked up at the sound of approaching pawsteps. She mentally groaned. Naturally she would move out of the doorway, rolling over to where she was closer to the wall now. Assuming it was just an warrior wanting to sleep. Though, the tom only just came closer to her. Just barely out of range.

Sheeplight opened her large eyes, ready to question what was up with this wise-eye. "You're small, " She blink in utter surprise. Maybe it was perspective. She looked him up and down. An apprentice..? Why was he here? She would shrug it off, faking an loud dramatic yawn. "Maybe. Who knows.. ~" Sheeplight mused, turning to where she was laying on her side.

She stared at the tom's paws. "Oh well. That's the basic rundown of life. Maybe their cult leaders will take pity and give us one of those prophecies for fun, " Sheeplight didn't understand the whole Starclan thing. They had to be somewhat real with the whole,, Irispaw.. Windclan..thing. ''Or you always stir up your own trouble buuut, that takes too much.. Yknow?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old March 31st, 2020, 07:39 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Dogpaw lifted her head up high, watching as the flank of her newest mentor turned in the opposite direction. The news of windclan was exciting. Terrifying, yes, but also exciting! Coyotes? Why was everyone so worried, they practically just skinny foxes. Dogpaw let her green eyes roll in annoyance, she wanted to stay and watch the drama but a tour of territory would be nice. She leaped forward, bouncing up to walk alongside Grizzlyburr. "If I see a Windclan cat in our territory, I'll make them scared of dogs too!" She said with a snicker, her young mind ambitious yet cruel.

@wren

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 31st, 2020, 08:35 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Falconkit smiled at Blackkit as she moved her nest closer to his, then curled up and fell fast asleep.
@Mentallyunstable

Blackkit woke up at dawn and smiled down at Falconkit before padding out to the clearing to watch the sunrise. It always seemed to turn the sky blood red, like starclan was hurt and no one knew. With one last glance at Falconkit, he padded out to his usual perch.

@DarkNight

(You don't have to do anything with this if you don't want to)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; March 31st, 2020 at 08:36 AM.
Old March 31st, 2020, 09:16 AM
sadly, I exist

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Blackkit stepped out into the clearing fully awake and looked around. He spotted a bird in the clearing and looked it in the eyes and it imminently flew away. Maybe it was just because I'm a cat... He thought, he didn't want to believe he could actually scare things away with his eyes, what if he scared Falconkit away. Ya ya, because I'm totally a nice enough cat to be around her. He thought angrily before shaking his head. He padded over to a large-ish stone and laid down lazily to watch the sky turn red.

@DarkNight

(I just thought you should see this, but now I'm effectively done)

Old March 31st, 2020, 10:48 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Undertaker @Moon Lily
(guys I apologize on Ice's behalf--)

Icestar was silent for a long moment. Her expression was stern, but in her eyes flashed every emotion as she carefully thought through what the two cats were saying to her. Perhaps they were right, and she was getting too worked up over this.
"Beastspark, I am not demoting you. I trust your judgement, and you have never given me reason to doubt your loyalty. My issue is not that you brought WindClan here. It's simply that you did not tell me first. I understand that the situation was dire and needed immediate action, so I will forgive you for your transgressions." She looked to Irispaw, carefully calculating what she said. Even though Icestar was a known manipulator, this apprentice certainly knew how to pull the right strings to manipulate her.

"You bring a good point, Irispaw," the leader conceded. "WindClan certainly will owe us after this. For now, we will continue to shelter them, although they will not be allowed too close to our camp. Unless..." She paused for a moment, her eyes locked on the floor in an intense, calculated gaze.
"If Twilightstar surrenders her warriors to us, if any of them join our clan, we will allow them to stay in our camp and share our fresh-kill pile. An invaluable deal. WindClan will still exist, of course. The other half is in ThunderClan after all. Really, it's a win-win. These outcasts get food, shelter, and comfort, and we gain valuable warriors. In their half-starved state, they would be mouse-brained to refuse. But I will leave that decision up to Twilightstar. Let her decide the fate of her clan. Let's go, I wish to speak with her."
The black cat rose from her seat, thinking she had the greatest plan in the world. She stalked out confidently, not looking back to see if the others were following.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; March 31st, 2020 at 10:48 AM.
Old March 31st, 2020, 11:01 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Falconkit had just woken up and noticed her new friend Blackkit was gone. So she walked into the clearing, stifling a yawn and looked around for him. Then she spotted him staring up at the sunrise near a good sized rock.
So sleepily, she padded over to him.
“Hi Blackkit!” She yawned as she said this. Then she looked up at the sky, all the colors from the sunrise beautiful! “Beautiful sunrise! I love the pretty red colors.”
@Mentallyunstable

Old March 31st, 2020, 11:07 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackkit looked over at Falconkit before remembering the bird and quickly looking back at the sky. "Ya, it's beautiful. Why do you think it looks that way?" he asked just before he sat up and made room for her on the cool rock surface.
@DarkNight

Closed Thread