Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons

Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

Nah-ah-ah~ Bad Drizzlecloud, downplaying your awesomeness. Dont worry! Mudhound was here to help you get it!

"Mmmmmm I dunno~ Kind to everyone: check! Super-duper smart: Check! Cool under pressure and ready to help: Check! Im seeing all the ingredients to a super awesome cat right there~" The tripod giggled "I think youre being a biiiiit to humble, the clan would be struggling after all the battles and illness' and stuff without you, you deserve to feel good about yourself for that alone! Not even mentioning all the other cool stuff about you! Say it with me, I am the best!"
The affirmation came with a light jab to the side, something that'd continue, aiming right at the ticklish spot, chanting the affirmation until Drizzlecloud joined them.

It'd end in giggles, at least on Mudhound's end and they gave a light cheer at the finding of the comfrey. Now all that was needed was four cobwebs (given one was already clinging to the tripods fur) and the warrior knew just where to look. Be-lining it to a dead log with a "I know where to get some!" Mudhound straight shoved their entire upper body into the hollow area and started scooping. There was a bit of angry spiders in there but the only one that got close to the tripod was promptly eaten and they proceeded to let out a muffled question before retracting themself, four more cobwebs in paw. "Sooooo, didja like the cool rock I got you? I know its just a rock but I thought it was pretty sparkly and stuff so you might enjoy it. I dont mind if not though! I can always try again on another gift!"

There, all herbs collected, they could talk on the way back now!
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

“You flatter me, Mudbud.” A new, silly little nickname that just rolled off of the tongue. They were definitely good at confidence, boosters, that’s one thing that was certain. She chuckled softly at the jab that was repeatedly delivered to her side–it wasn’t harsh, it kind of tickled! “Okay, okay–I’m the best.. But, if I’m the best, then you must be the bestest.”

When Mudhound suddenly darted off, Drizzlecloud followed after them albeit a bit slower. Rather than sprinting in the same direction, she just took a leisurely trot instead.

“Oh, I loved it–I love it.” She corrected herself. Saying that she loved it made it sound as if she didn’t like it as much anymore, but she did. It was a sweet gift. She kept it tucked away beneath the edge of her moss bed, along with a couple of other trinkets–like the feather that a certain kit gave her a few moons ago. “It’s a beautiful gift, Mudhound. I have to find you something just as pretty in return, I can’t receive a gift and not even think to give one back!”

Drizzlecloud purred at the sight of the cobwebs–their job was all finished up, then! Time to head back. “Come, let’s chat on the way back–and perhaps if we aren’t too busy today, we could always take some time to chat in the clearing.”

[ gave us a silly lil extension to the 9th, but we should be finished up now. If you want more muddy n drizzle interactions we could start something in the clearing~ if you’re not too busy! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 7th, 2024, 05:46 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
A quiet hum came from her as Redhawk listened to Wolfpaw, nodding along to his comments about the view. Was there one of the Haggard Ruins? "Probably," she replied now that she thought about it. "I mean, there a-are trees that didn't g-get turned up from the ss-sink hole, maybe we c-can climb one of t-those next!" As long as they didn't get close enough to actually fall in.

Red flicked her ear as she heard him ask how they got down. There were a couple ways in her mind. "You can jump i-if you're not up that h-high." A jump from this height... well, it was hard to tell. "Or c-climb back down backwards, using y-your front claws to hang o-on while you hook your hind c-claws into the bark." Easier said than done, because it felt odd at first - or at least it had when Redhawk had it explained to her by her mentor.

As the conversation moved onto Wolfpaw's favorite part of his, Red let out a chirp. Battle practice was generally the common answer among apprentices - it had been during her generation too. Not hers, though, as her heart had always lay with hunting. "Head H-Hornet, huh?" she mused with a glance at the tom. There wasn't any judgement, just genuine curiosity and awe. "Those are s-some big paws ahead of y-you then." She nodded along with that, looking out to the territory. "Well, I'll t-tell you, I haven't sss-seen an apprentice t-take control of t-their training like you have since - ...well, sss-since Bumblestar, actually." After all it had been her and a few of the other apprentices that had really kicked it into high gear to get their training done. "SSS-So I think you've g-got a good shot!"

[ @BEAR. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 7th, 2024 at 05:46 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 08:24 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

“You flatter me, Mudbud.” A new, silly little nickname that just rolled off of the tongue. They were definitely good at confidence, boosters, that’s one thing that was certain. She chuckled softly at the jab that was repeatedly delivered to her side–it wasn’t harsh, it kind of tickled! “Okay, okay–I’m the best.. But, if I’m the best, then you must be the bestest.”

When Mudhound suddenly darted off, Drizzlecloud followed after them albeit a bit slower. Rather than sprinting in the same direction, she just took a leisurely trot instead.

“Oh, I loved it–I love it.” She corrected herself. Saying that she loved it made it sound as if she didn’t like it as much anymore, but she did. It was a sweet gift. She kept it tucked away beneath the edge of her moss bed, along with a couple of other trinkets–like the feather that a certain kit gave her a few moons ago. “It’s a beautiful gift, Mudhound. I have to find you something just as pretty in return, I can’t receive a gift and not even think to give one back!”

Drizzlecloud purred at the sight of the cobwebs–their job was all finished up, then! Time to head back. “Come, let’s chat on the way back–and perhaps if we aren’t too busy today, we could always take some time to chat in the clearing.”

[ gave us a silly lil extension to the 9th, but we should be finished up now. If you want more muddy n drizzle interactions we could start something in the clearing~ if you’re not too busy! ]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

Success! Drizzle accepted her own greatness! Frankly Mudhound didnt much mind the other stuff about them being great too, totally ok with their own capabilities and content in their skin. They werent the smartest, but they were happy in themselves and so was too the bestest.

The fact that Drizzlecloud had liked her gift mad the tripods tail go wild and drew a happy purr out of Mudhound as they flicked off another angry spider. "Awwwww you dont haveta give me a giftie! I just wanted to give one but Im not gonna stop you if giving one makes you happy too!" A snowflake fell, then another, and soon the sky was a dance of white fluff.

The warriors eyes sparked at this, paws dancing in place with a small squeal, voice soft and quiet for once. "Oooooh! Look! Snowflakes! Arent they pretty?" A small giggle as the warrior pawed at one. "I guess we got your herbs at the right time huh? Dont think comfrey likes the cold......" It was a tad chilly even for Mudhound too but....... "Can we swing by the pond on the way back? Really quick. I just wanna see the snow over the water." The warrior just felt that it'd be really pretty.

(we can call the herb patrol here, muddys got 5 cobwebs, if you dont wanna do one more post before officially calling it~ Gonna have to ask for a delay on a clearing hang out due to full on rps until Ive cleared some out.)
Old January 10th, 2024, 04:07 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

FUZZPAW
he/him. 9 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

fuzzpaw isn't entirely sure if he's even allowed outside of camp by himself, considering he's an apprentice. to be honest, he's not particularly concerned about it. it was LEAFBARE! very, very cold (brrr!!!) and frosty, and lonely. he much preferred the heat of greenleaf. but..there was SNOW. fluffy, cold, white stuff covering the whole forest floor. his paws were freezing, and he was shivering like a mad man, but that didn't stop the silly tom from bounding through the territory.

he skids to a stop only when he sees something odd hanging from a branch on a fallen log that he'd passed. backing up, he looks at the thing. it looks like a long piece of ice! but like, it was POINTY on the bottom! sniffling, he leans closer. SNIIIIFFFF. smells like water. looks like upside down ice. surely, it must taste like water, too? since that's what ice was, anyway.

with a wide grin, fuzzpaw sticks out his tongue and licks the small icicle. only, his tongue sticks to it. what!!!

[ OPEN ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 10th, 2024, 04:17 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Stars, it was cold out. Drizzlenight enjoyed leaf-bare for the eerie quiet it brought to the forest, but he hated it for the snow and the cold. Snow always clung to his pelt, and then it melted and left him cold and wet in his nest.

Still, someone had to go out and monitor the territory. With it being chillier, cats would be less likely to spend a lot of time beyond the camp's walls. The territory needed to be patrolled more regularly, to ensure no dangers were present that the Clan was unaware of.

Little did the tom know that the biggest danger currently posed to the Clan was icicles. Upon rounding a corner, he came face-to-face with Fuzzpaw, tongue stuck to icicle. The sight earned a heavy sigh from him; apprentices always found a way to do something ridiculous, didn't they?

Padding over to him, Drizzlenight leaned over and asked, "Cat got your tongue?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 11th, 2024, 09:08 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

Around a corner came the she-cat queen, admired by all of the toms. "Oh my! You apprentice's always find a way to make trouble!" Out on your way to patrol?
Old January 12th, 2024, 11:16 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Foxstrike
Male-He/Him
SHADOWCLAN WARRIOR
Foxstrike lurked silently in a clump of shrubs, thinking over his next moves. He had rolled in garlic and herbs, so it would be difficult for any cat to find out his identity. He grinned. Time to give those ThunderClan slugs something to think about. He was about to rise, but stopped himself. Patience. He would watch and learn, hidden in the shadows. He streaked mud on his pelt until he was unrecognizable. Then, he hunkered down, obscured by bushes and shadows…and watched.
(OPEN)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old January 12th, 2024, 11:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
@Supersabre

One could call him quite the idiot. A dolt if you will. He had trouble with names, that's for sure. He was more of a "that one looks familiar" type of tom. If he said he didn't recognize someone, it was true.

Looking blankly at the Warrior who had himself hidden behind shrubs was definitely someone he did not recognize. Maybe it was a new loner that joined, although he doesn't remember any recent joinings.

"Hey. I don't remember sending you out on a Patrol. Don't you know you can't leave camp without someone else?" he asked. Eyes narrowing as he made his way closer to the stranger.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 13th, 2024, 01:24 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
---------------
[Featherpaw - @lesbianism ]
---------------
Fernwillow shook her head. "It's alright. Come," she stood, padding towards the entrance. "How can I help?" The two cats headed out into the territory, the nearly set sun casting the forest in a purple light.

[Shall they continue this in the territory thread?]

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 80/100
"Uh, so, you know how Spiderthroat sent me on a patrol to Herondive Hollow. Well, I went off to try and do some hunting like he asked, even though there's never any prey there so it felt pretty silly, and while I was looking I heard some cats talking. So I went to look - um, quietly, of course, I didn't just walk up to them or anything - and it was two cats, a ShadowClan cat and a ThunderClan cat, talking. They kinda looked like they were gonna fight, but then the ShadowClan one just sat down like he wasn't even threatened... and he was over the border and everything, in our territory, and - he called the ThunderClan cat his sister,"
she mewed urgently, tail lashing. Talking about it was awful, guilt and anger and envy churning in her stomach.

"I'm not sure who either cat was, but the ThunderClan cat was a small black cat, and... she said she was a Hornet." They shifted uncomfortably. "But she didn't do anything about him being over the border, didn't chase him away or anything, just stood there while he sat down. I guess she threatened him, but I didn't see her actually do anything threatening at all." What use were threats when she was just going to stand there and do nothing? She was a Hornet - she was supposed to protect ThunderClan better than anyone! She couldn't just give her brother special treatment when he was trespassing!

She let out a big breath, looking back up at Fernwillow. "So, I guess I just... I don't know what to do. I didn't tell my patrol members or Spiderthroat when I got back, I just..." she swallowed, not sure how to even put it. It felt like she was a traitor either way, ratting out cats in a situation just like hers or just letting a trespasser on their territory go free in silence. She'd stepped on that twig as she'd left without thinking, a silent warning to either battle or leave, but then here she was telling Fernwillow anyway. It all felt so muddled - she wished her parents had never done something so mousebrained, and then she could just be a normal cat reporting trespassers without all these messy feelings about it.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; January 13th, 2024 at 01:29 AM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 08:01 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
@Supersabre

One could call him quite the idiot. A dolt if you will. He had trouble with names, that's for sure. He was more of a "that one looks familiar" type of tom. If he said he didn't recognize someone, it was true.

Looking blankly at the Warrior who had himself hidden behind shrubs was definitely someone he did not recognize. Maybe it was a new loner that joined, although he doesn't remember any recent joinings.

"Hey. I don't remember sending you out on a Patrol. Don't you know you can't leave camp without someone else?" he asked. Eyes narrowing as he made his way closer to the stranger.
Foxstrike cursed silently. He was about to attack the ThunderClanner (the deputy, he realized) when a much better idea struck him. He crept out into the light, widening his eyes and shifting his face to a mask of fear. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't…I didn't know…I'm lost," he said, making is voice as fearful as possible. He did a pretty good job, too. "P-please, don't kill me…"
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE