Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 13th, 2024, 05:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersabre View Post
Foxstrike cursed silently. He was about to attack the ThunderClanner (the deputy, he realized) when a much better idea struck him. He crept out into the light, widening his eyes and shifting his face to a mask of fear. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't…I didn't know…I'm lost," he said, making is voice as fearful as possible. He did a pretty good job, too. "P-please, don't kill me…"

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch

Ah. A woos. With a quirked brow the tom let out a snort. "Riiight. Tell me why I shouldn't. What makes your life worth the lack of effort of endin it." he asked as he made his way closer. If they weren't a member of his Clan. He didn't care. They're worth less than the dirt he actively walked upon. He'd toss their corpse into the frozen river for all he cared.

"Because, suddenly. I got time to mess around."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 13th, 2024, 05:48 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 80/100
"Uh, so, you know how Spiderthroat sent me on a patrol to Herondive Hollow. Well, I went off to try and do some hunting like he asked, even though there's never any prey there so it felt pretty silly, and while I was looking I heard some cats talking. So I went to look - um, quietly, of course, I didn't just walk up to them or anything - and it was two cats, a ShadowClan cat and a ThunderClan cat, talking. They kinda looked like they were gonna fight, but then the ShadowClan one just sat down like he wasn't even threatened... and he was over the border and everything, in our territory, and - he called the ThunderClan cat his sister,"
she mewed urgently, tail lashing. Talking about it was awful, guilt and anger and envy churning in her stomach.

"I'm not sure who either cat was, but the ThunderClan cat was a small black cat, and... she said she was a Hornet." They shifted uncomfortably. "But she didn't do anything about him being over the border, didn't chase him away or anything, just stood there while he sat down. I guess she threatened him, but I didn't see her actually do anything threatening at all." What use were threats when she was just going to stand there and do nothing? She was a Hornet - she was supposed to protect ThunderClan better than anyone! She couldn't just give her brother special treatment when he was trespassing!

She let out a big breath, looking back up at Fernwillow. "So, I guess I just... I don't know what to do. I didn't tell my patrol members or Spiderthroat when I got back, I just..." she swallowed, not sure how to even put it. It felt like she was a traitor either way, ratting out cats in a situation just like hers or just letting a trespasser on their territory go free in silence. She'd stepped on that twig as she'd left without thinking, a silent warning to either battle or leave, but then here she was telling Fernwillow anyway. It all felt so muddled - she wished her parents had never done something so mousebrained, and then she could just be a normal cat reporting trespassers without all these messy feelings about it.
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow listened silently as Featherpaw began talking, her unease growing stronger and stronger the longer they prattled about the situation they had found themself in. This... this was not exactly what Fernwillow feared when Featherpaw had been assigned to the ShadowClan border patrol. At first she feared Featherpaw would run into cats she knew, and there would be a big scene that would put her credibility in danger. This was something she hadn't even considered.

When Featherpaw finished, looking hopefully up at her, Fernwillow felt like the biggest fraud in the forest. How was she supposed to help with this?? Her first instinct was to run and tell Bumblestar that a Hornet of all cats was potentially putting the clan in danger, but Fernwillow understood from watching Featherpaw and her brother that family relations could not just be ignored. Fernwillow stopped walking, tail lashing as she tried to organize the flurry of thoughts in her head. Eventually she sat down, exhaling a long sigh. "That is... certainly a conundrum." She murmured. "I'm... I'm glad you came to talk to me about it." She offered the apprentice what she hoped was a calm smile. "As for what you should do... I don't really have advice for that." She winced even as she said it. "My obligation as a mentor and as a warrior of ThunderClan says you should report it to Bumblestar. Whoever this cat is, who is meeting with her brother... that's still against the code. Especially allowing him over the border. However." Fernwillow brought her grey striped tail to rest on Featherpaw's back soothingly. "I'm not blind to the heartbreak cats with siblings in other clans must feel. I understand both her desire to see her brother, and by extension, yours." Fernwillow worked her jaw, trying to figure out how to say the her next thought. "I know you wouldn't do anything to endanger the clan. But I have to warn you against doing what she is. Meeting with Cloudpaw at the border... it might go fine, at first. But one day, something is going to go wrong, and that could mean the difference between life in the clan, and life as an outcast. Especially with how tensions have been rising."

Settling her sage green gaze on her apprentice, Fernwillow was overcome with sympathy. "Tell me, what do you think you should do?" After Featherpaw explained, she had the intention of asking what Featherpaw thought they wanted to do. Maybe talking about their options would help them decide.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old January 13th, 2024, 05:57 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Checkers
Loner || He/him || 1ish moon

Momma and Checkers were going on an adventure! The little kit had wiggled happily in his mothers jaws as she scooped him up and dashed away from their little den. He had let out a few enraged yowls as the freezing snow touched his little baby skin for the first time in his two moon old life, but Momma kept going. He wiggled furiously to get her attention, but Momma kept going. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He may be tiny, but his screams of anger were mighty. Momma would hear his dislike of the situation whether she liked it or not!

Checkers wiggled around to find a comfortable sleeping position while dangling in the air, letting out another hiss of anger when he found none.
This new swooshy white stuff hurt his amber eyes when they were open. But when they were closed? No ouchies! That meant he could... just........ snoozzzzzzzzeee......

----

Cold. Checkers woke up cold; freezing. No longer was the comfortable warmth of his mother at his back - nor were her teeth biting gently on his scruff. He was on the ground. Alone.

"Nooooo!!!!" Four paws smacked on the snow as he screamed. This usually got Momma to pay attention to him! Smack smack smack smack.. smack .... smack......... smack?? Where was she? The kitten screamed louder. And louder. And even LOUDER! Yet Momma never came. Checkers was alone.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !"
@silver. BAPY AND PARENT TIME

Last edited by Poprock; January 13th, 2024 at 05:57 PM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 06:17 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 21 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Every so often he needed to just... Get away. Clear his head. Slip away from the gloom that hung over Thunderclan camp and the ghosts of those he loved that haunted every corner there. White paws carry him forward with no destination, eyes heavy and tired as he pushes on. Part of him keeps an eye out for his Mothkit-- the second little one born to him that was taken too soon. He wasn't sure what had happened to him but maybe if he was lucky he would find his body somewhere out in the wilderness, balled up and frozen solid. It would pain him to see it but it would soothe his nerves, too, knowing what had become of him.

A scream draws him from his stupor, head lifting slowly and ears perked at full alert. Was that a kit? Calling out for their mother?

"... Mothkit?"

No. There was no way it was him. Chest immediately heaving breaths from his body, slow, directionless paw steps become a sprint as he heads off in the direction the cries come from, tears already welling in his eyes as he holds onto the sliver of hope that his son was calling out for his mother-- the mother that, too, had disappeared from his life. But he isn't so lucky. Panting, he stares at the strange kit, once wide eyes again half-lidded and full of pain. Not Mothkit. He shouldn't have hoped so desperately but here he was nonetheless, filled with that emptiness from not even a minute ago.

Regardless of how much he's hurting he approaches the young tom gingerly, voice soft and gentle as he speaks to him.

"Hello there... Are you lost? It's awfully cold out here, you'll catch a cold..."

( yarrow dont be emo challenge level IMPOSSIBLE )
checkers | @Poprock

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old January 13th, 2024, 06:53 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Checkers
Loner || He/him || 1ish moon

"Momma!" He wiggled towards the voice of his mother, an awkward and slow motion thanks to the snow. Something Checkers already decided he hated. Momma could make the snow go away. She made all the bad things go away. When his stomach growled at him, she offered food. When his eyes were heavy, she offered a soft bed. Now she returned to Checkers with bright fur and a lower voice. The little guy approved.

"Cold." By now the black and white rosette had reached Yarrowcrest's paws, burrowing his nose in the white fur of his Momma. Two little paws wrapped around the warrior's toes, holding them as tight as he possibly could. No leaving again Momma. He thought, his little body beginning to shake violently. A deep rumble filled Checker's ears, a sound that suddenly startled him off of Yarrowcrest's paw. What was that noise??? "Help!!!"Mother would know what that scary sound was! He was a smart mother!!!! The little kit fell backwards into the snow with four flailing limbs. "Cold! Help! Momma!!!"

Old January 13th, 2024, 08:23 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch

Ah. A woos. With a quirked brow the tom let out a snort. "Riiight. Tell me why I shouldn't. What makes your life worth the lack of effort of endin it." he asked as he made his way closer. If they weren't a member of his Clan. He didn't care. They're worth less than the dirt he actively walked upon. He'd toss their corpse into the frozen river for all he cared.

"Because, suddenly. I got time to mess around."
Foxstrike flinched. That's not good, he thought nervously. He couldn't take this cat on in a straight fight, but maybe…he felt his paw slip into a mud patch as he shifted. Ah-ha. "W-why kill me?" he asked in fear, although it was a little less fake. "I didn't do anything…please, please, just leave me alone…"
(Fox is regretting his life choices lol)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:26 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw furrowed his brow, contemplating. ".. But that don't mean they're stable to climb. I dunno how much of the ground over there is safe to navigate." It was probably fine? They still used it, so it was probably sturdy enough .. but all it took was the hole crumbling more, to loosen up some roots and send tree happy cats back to earth. ".. should do it anyway, though. Most cats don't really go over there now."

He peered down below. Initially, he'd felt nervous about the height - but being up in the tree for a while was making him a bit more comfortable with it. Jumping down didn't seem practical, not when many of the branches were small and would likely snap beneath his weight. He didn't want to plummet. It did make him wonder, though. "Do you ever hop tree to tree?" That seemed more possible, as he eyed neighboring branches. If he could navigate the canopies, he could be unstoppable. ".. wait." It occurred to him, as he looked up at Redhawk. "I know ThunderClan is like, the tree Clan but - do we ever ambush cats from up here? I haven't heard anything about that." Seemed like an important thing to note if they did!! And if not, it was such a waste - he wanted to master it.

Wolfpaw always had big paws to fill, being Bumba's kid. 'N that was fine with him, 'cause he wanted nothing less than to be the best he could. If that meant pouring hundreds of more hours into training 'cause he wanted perfection, so be it. Warriorhood wasn't a race.

When it came to the Hornets, ..

He'd be lying if he said he felt there was a challenge there. Nightgaze and Wildtwist, they were both lovely cats, but lacked the ambition and drive to shine in the role. He didn't know Larchflame, hardly saw them around.

"I don't want to rely on anyone." It was quiet, determined. "I know most warriors mean well, but too many have let apprentices down .. if you don't take control of your life and path, you'll never get anywhere." Outside of catching Bumba's attention - and he knew he frequently had it, just had to keep at it-- he felt there was no competition. When he was Head Hornet, assuming Bumba didn't already do it, he'd wipe the ranks and start anew. He wanted passion, not passivity.

[ @tallulah ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:44 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
@dino. // @BEAR. // @Poprock // @Fawn // @Micanomancy // @Cherry~ // @tallulah // @FrostyGalaxy

Shadowshine gave a whisk of her tail, starting off towards the camp entrance.

"You are a fool, Bumblestar," She snarled, turning back to face her former leader.

"I didn't show abuse. If I had shown abuse, I would have scratched Sunpaw's face off instead on cuffing her ear."

"You're right about defiance, however. I showed it because it needed to be shown. And honestly," Shadowshine gave a purr.

"ThunderClan warriors and apprentices, don't be afraid to show defiance to your Clan Deputy or Clan Leader. They do nothing but sit there and send out patrols when they should be up on their paws and doing something. You all do their work for them. You don't deserve to be treated like prey bones after all the hard work hunting and fighting for your leader and deputy. Hell, some of you even train apprentices, which only makes it worse on your all's paws."

Shadowshine turned to them.

"Just make sure that you don't end up like me. Or do. I'm sure others are tired of being controlled by Bumblestar."

"I sure hope that when Bumblestar announces my exile at the Gathering that another Clan leader scolds her and rips her ears off - specifically Dawnstar. She's known to do that."

Without anymore words, Shadowshine slipped out the Clan entrance and headed for neutral territory. She'd go to ShadowClan later and explain the situation to Dawnstat.

Shadowshine deserved a Chance to speak her opinion. So did all of ThunderClan. But Bumblestar had done nothing but control them.
It didn't take very long for Bumblestar to catch up.

Claws hooked Shadowshine's side and slammed her against the ground, a paw on her shoulder and another against her leg, threatening breakage for the latter if Shadowshine tried something stupid. Bumblestar leaned over her, fur bristling.

“You're an idiot,” she hissed. “I was fine letting you go, but now you wanna throw threats around, instigate chaos, act a fool - you've finished yourself. Bit of advice, next time, keep that big mouth of yours shut.”

Unfortunately that there wouldn't be a next time. That chance had come and gone. Without giving the she-cat the opportunity to move, Bumblestar tore her claws through her throat.

[ staff powerplay perms granted - Shadowshine has been executed for causing dissent within the Clan and becoming an active threat. ]
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:57 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Heaven is correct
Heaven says
Heaven says
You are in d̶̟͂ǎ̶̡ň̴̰ġ̴̙e̶̹̾r̶̡̃

SINGESMOKE
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue [ Disabled ]
Ragged furred, deep brown tabby bobtail, a patch of scarring cover burn’s muzzle and left side of burn’s face
Burn/Burnself Neopronouns Only [AMAB] || 31 Moons Old || Warrior of Thunderclan
[ Mention(s): @dino. ]

Burn stalked quietly after the duo, eyes trained on Bumblestar as the leader took the matter into her own paws. Singesmoke is filled with fear for a moment, she was harsh…she was deadly. The warrior watched from the bush burn hid behind, the bobtail feels a wave of anger fill burn. Out of control. That was what she was…but was it justified? Shadowshine had been a threat to the clan. Scarred bobtail warrior stepped out of hiding. “Bumblestar…?” Burn stands, a questioning expression mixed a flat tone was all that escaped burn’s mind. Burn made up burn’s mind here and now.

In this clan, it was kill or be killed and burn wasn’t so keen on ending up in Starclan. The warrior stares at the leader, bloodstained ground beneath the now dead clanmate. Singesmoke lets out a sigh, it was best to go alongside with the smaller cats plan, becoming a rotting corpse would waste everything. The scarred bobtail remains silent, waiting for a response. The smell of death now reaching burn’s nostrils, it was heavy, along with the scent of blood. But that’s how it was, if you were a threat in her eyes, you were removed.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; January 14th, 2024 at 11:07 AM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 11:13 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 21 moons
purrks: mind reader [ACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

His young safely tucked back into the nursery, the young warrior couldn't get the fear of the inevitable out of his mind. So he slinks out of camp to follow the scent of Bumblestar, Shadowshine, and malice. It doesn't take him long to realize that he wasn't the only one to have followed after the leader. An ear flicks off to a side as he takes note of another presence that he chooses to ignore, hiding somewhere nearby. But the young warrior wasn't so cowardly. Not this time. He stands out in the open and watches the execution with cold eyes. Empty. Resigned. Yarrowcrest cared not for his own safety anymore. Only cared for the answers he desired.

The presence at his side makes itself known first. A warrior he didn't know the name of. He watches burn skulk forward and speak her name hesitantly into the otherwise silent air. Blue hues fall upon Shadowshine for only a moment before settling onto his leader, expression still blank and hard to read.

"So what now? Leave her for the crows?" He says quietly, eyes unblinking. As he inspects Bumblestar he searches for some kind of inkling as to what she was thinking. "Is that what happens to everyone that has something to say that you don't like? Not that she was particularly great or right but this... You really do lead your clan with bloodshed, don't you."

The last string of words isn't offered as a question, but a statement. Ever since the first time he had crept into her den to preach peace he had known Thunderclan ran on violence and fear. His words would make no difference-- might even get him killed, too.

bumblestar | @dino. // singesmoke | @vampire

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !