Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:24 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by iliri
Today 01:24 PM
The realization-
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:17 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:14 PM
eclectic education and odd...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2020, 10:05 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
"Oh no, it's really alright," mewed Deertalon, nudging the bird back without thinking. "Today's just not my lucky day, that's all." He didn't want to go back to camp and take credit for something he didn't catch; his ears perked up as he got an idea. "I could take it back for you, though," he offered, "if you want to catch more."
AspenSpring felt a little embarrassed as he pushed it back to her before he offered to take it back for her, now a little uneasy thinking DeerTalon might have misinterpret what she was doing as being lazy she shook her head lightly a small smile forming on her features."N-No that's okay! I can take it back myself but Uhm thank you though". She said this somewhat awkwardly as she picked up the bird in her jaws preparing to head back to the clearing,how embarrassing. AspenSpring wasn't sure if the Tom was going to follow but she doubted that since he seemed like he was busy hunting before her sudden intrusion.
Old February 15th, 2020, 11:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Territory

| @Lonestar23; @happy413; @MagicCat99; |

(We gotta get this going)

Timberfur nodded and continued walking. The tom stopped at a place where there was little ice, so they could hunt better. He sniffed the air, scenting a vole nearby. Timberfur motioned for them that there was prey and to be quiet. The tom got into a hunters crouch. Her stalked towards it. Once he got closer he pounced, but missed completely. The gold headed straight for the patrol. "Catch it!', he called.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 16th, 2020, 02:05 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Shrewpaw

That was all Shrewpaw needed to hear to get a move on. All of a sudden he was up, standing a little straighter and trying to look like he was really attentive. He padded two paws in front of the others towards the entrance before pausing and looking back with another laugh. "Just realized you should lead the way," he laughed, waiting for Larksong to leave so he could follow. He honestly couldn't wait to start battle training, as he wanted to be able to protect himself from the nasty rogues should they ever come back, but he didn't want her to really know that, even if he did really like her. The way she treated him was nice though, no one had ever been that kind towards him!

[ @pysche ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old February 16th, 2020, 08:25 AM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Duskwing laid in her nest, waiting for something exciting to happen. She longed to return to her warrior duties, and to hunt and patrol again. For now, she was terribly bored.
Old February 16th, 2020, 08:28 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Heatherspirit sat in the clearing, waiting for a clan-mateto come to talk to her. She hoped she would be assigned a patrol soon.

-----------------------------------------------------

Creekpaw sat in the clearing, wondering when he'd be apprenticed.
Old February 16th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare instantly regretted asking the small cat anything. He didn't know why but most she-cat, including the small ones apparently, went on to these rants when he asked simple questions. It could be in their dna or just something she-cat did, but Batglare found it rather annoying. He got the part where the pipsqueak wanted to go hunting. That was all he needed to know. Everything else that came out of her maw wasn't his problem, or at least he tried to make sure it wasn't his problem. He didn't like to invest too much of his unstable emotions into WindClan. That was never a good idea. It also wasn't his fault he had been chosen as Elderpaw's mentor, he didn't want an apprentice. The last thing he needed was any of his bad traits rubbing off on her. If he had a choice he'd find her a new mentor for her himself. Too bad, things just never work out for him.
The older warrior didn't seem to mind nor care about how he was being spoken to. He had a brisk way of speaking to cats both lower and higher on the food chain in the same manner just not so many words. "Alright, kid, we're going hunting." He rolls his eyes before turning and walking away from her. He didn't really want to go hunting himself but if it got the demanding pipsqueak in a better mood he'd deal with it.
@implimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 16th, 2020, 01:00 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Yewpaw

Yewpaw sat near the camp entrance looking around, quite confused. Had she missed some memo? Were they not going on a patrol after all? If they weren't, it would be very disappointing. The apprentice hadn't been able to spend much time with her mentor so far and had been looking forward to the opportunity.

[ @Shimm @Lonestar23 @CheetahPelt @Blissie Bliss I haven't gotten any more mentions for this patrol so I'm just kind wondering what's going on?]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old February 16th, 2020, 01:10 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak led what was left of the patrol back into WindClan camp after a full day of scouring the outskirts for food. Success seemed like a dot in the distance, but perhaps their contributions wouldn't seem too meager in comparison to what WindClan currently had. Placing his kills into the pile, he directed the other(s) to do the same.

"So... what do you think?" he asked with a peek at the sky where stars were beginning to poke through the deepening hues. "About whether we should, uh, consider staying here or if we should make the journey back." If they stayed, he suspected they'd have to hope some WindClanner didn't mind them temporarily trying to squeeze into their nest. However, their wrath was minor in comparison to a walk to RiverClan, then a walk to WindClan again at sunrise.

@shortstack @Shimm @x ghostie

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 16th, 2020, 02:04 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Shimm @shortstack @Dipper

luckily, wormpaw's long legs gave him the advantage of speed! while a bit behind the patrol, he only arrived around five minutes later after fawnsqueak and sootflare. he stood in the middle of windclan's entrance, squinted eyes flickering around the camp for familiar faces.
wormpaw heaved a sigh of relief hearing the usual squeaky voice of the group leader. following the sound, he made his way to the fresh-kill. casually he put his prey down in the pile like the others had done. "sorry for running behind. holes happened, " wormpaw explained-- rolling his shoulders back as he sat down to catch his breath. the apprentice couldn't spot his sister but assumed she was also running behind. the holes probably got her too.. stupid..stupid holes.. wormpaw didn't have any input for the choice. somewhat leaning towards staying at windclan's camp. perfect time to question the clan cats.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old February 16th, 2020, 05:58 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Close behind Fawnsqueak, Sootflare tossed his own kills on the pile before turning to listen to the patrol leader. Right, the matter of where to stay was going to be an issue. Not that it was really a matter of personal choice - more so whether they would be allowed to stay the night. Or.. several nights. He dipped his head in acknowledgment towards Wormpaw, briefly forgetting the tom's poor eyesight. Holes. Right. Probably made by those stupid rabbits-

Anyway,"It would be better to stay here, if we can. Having to run back and forth between here and home is... Well, a waste of time and energy, to say the least."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:39 PM.
Closed Thread