Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Duckkit
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:56 AM
Wolffang and Lichenpaw...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:54 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:45 AM
Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:29 AM
spring & drizzle one year...
by iliri
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
AspenSpring felt a little embarrassed as he pushed it back to her before he offered to take it back for her, now a little uneasy thinking DeerTalon might have misinterpret what she was doing as being lazy she shook her head lightly a small smile forming on her features."N-No that's okay! I can take it back myself but Uhm thank you though". She said this somewhat awkwardly as she picked up the bird in her jaws preparing to head back to the clearing,how embarrassing. AspenSpring wasn't sure if the Tom was going to follow but she doubted that since he seemed like he was busy hunting before her sudden intrusion.
Seemingly surprising the she-cat, Deertalon quickly followed. "Wait, I--I'm sorry, I don't mean to seem like a pest or anything, I'm certain you can go on fine without me but... But I don't want you to think you ruined my hunt or something like that." After a moment, he flattened his ears, slowing his steps slightly. "I'm sorry. I sound like a mousebrain, I'm sure."
Old February 16th, 2020, 08:12 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

@Lonestar23
just a bump <3
Creekrunner
The long-legged tom took a deep breath as they stepped out into the territory, putting that whole tension with Coldsong behind him. He was just happy about having his own apprentice again. A wide grin spread across his features, and he turned to look down at Dunepaw with excited eyes, "well then, you ready to do some hunting?"

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; February 16th, 2020 at 08:13 PM.
Old February 16th, 2020, 08:24 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Creekrunner
The older warrior had been padding back into camp, a mouse dangling from his jaws as he came back from his hunt. A sad outcome, but it was something at least. The prey had become scarcer than ever, but yet they somehow managed to scrape by. A commotion in the nursery had caught his attention as he passed, and he turned around to peek inside. "Kits!" He exclaimed excited as he trotted inside with gleaming eyes. "Congrats Lynxstep! Here," he purred loudly as he came up beside the familiar molly and set down the mouse beside her head so she wouldn't have to reach far for it, "it's not much but it'll keep your strength up." It had been awhile since he'd seen her, not since they sort of broke off their fling and separated. He'd gotten together with Songbird after that but like usual they didn't stay together for very long either. "Who's the lucky tom?" He asked idly, busying himself with the kits and playfully bumping his nose against their little flanks. "He must overjoyed with all these lovely kits."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old February 16th, 2020, 08:30 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

How do I even word this? "Thank you for the mouse and you are Creekrunner, you're the lucky tom who gets to be these kits' father." She looked at him pride swelling in her eyes. She licked her newborns and nudged them towards her belly.
@Shimm @:Grimm: @mochi @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; February 16th, 2020 at 08:31 PM.
Old February 16th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Midnightstalker gave a sharp lash of her tail at the lack of clanmates she found in her patrol. Her daughter should had just sent her on a solo hunt because this is what it turned into. The long legged molly glowered at her paws before picking up her pace. She was going to bring something home to her feed her clan and then force her daughter to eat like a good mother should. She walked and walked along the endless while moors until she felt the oddest vibrations beneath her chilled paws.

Interested, she began digging in the harden snow, fling and scratching at small frozen chunks of snow, she could feel warm blood pooling from one of her broken nails but she barely felt the sting with how numb they were. She dug until she found what she was looking for. A small nest with warm bodies of prey. She managed to catch and kill three baby mice and one of the adults. It wasn't much but it wasn't nothing. The prideful huntress snatched her prey by their tails and began heading back to camp.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 16th, 2020, 11:24 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Songbird narrowed her eyes at her daughter, "Young lady! You do not throw accusions when you don't even know the other side of the story." Scolding at Vulturekit."You also do not stick your tongue out at other cats, you're about to be an apprentice for Starclans sake." The queen sighed and shook her head. Then released the young molly from her grasp and turned her attention to the other kit.
@CheetahPelt @wick @doghouse

-----

The silver and crimon newborn tom squealed, demanding warmth. Eyes still shut he tried nosing his way around to find comfort.
@~AvocadoToast~ @:Grimm: @mochi @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Sweetie; February 16th, 2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 12:31 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^

(Not sure what scorch can do rn)
@mochi @~AvocadoToast~ @:Grimm: @Shimm

The grey and cream Siamese Tom Kit gave a small mew in protest to being nudged, having just fallen asleep, he couldn't see anything but the scent of milk and his mother wafted strongly around him as one of his siblings squashed him somewhat as they wiggled around, ScorchKit let out a squeak before squirming to get released from the heavy weight and in result rolled to the edge of the nest and into CreekRunners paw.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 17th, 2020 at 12:32 AM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 01:50 AM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Roanfeather crept along the moor through the snowy patches and the dormant grass of leaf-bare, careful to keep her pawsteps light and her scent from being taken by wind. She was determined to catch something for the Clan; they were starving, and she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she sat around doing nothing while they wasted away. Her own well-being was a small price to pay. However, she didn't truly believe she could be in danger when she'd done this hundreds of times. Hunting solo had always felt more productive.

A flash of movement captured her attention, and she breathed in, immediately recognizing it: a hare. It must have left its burrow, which meant this was her chance to strike. On instinct, she darted from her crouched position and dashed toward the oblivious prey. But the hare wasn't the only oblivious one, as Roanfeather was entirely unaware of an additional presence on WindClan's moors.

@Shimm

It was leaf-bare, a harsh time for his clan but what didn't help was the shortage of prey. Brindlejaw knew that Starclan sent their most loyal followers the hardest trails to test their belief. Seeing his clan starve, their skeleton like frames, pelts showing nothing but fur and bones. It made the deputy want to scream at them and demand why they're doing it. But the tom kepted his mouth shut and prayed and hunted. Wake, hunt, patrol, sleep. Repeat. He hasn't eaten since two nights ago and even then it was a morsel. The queens, kits, and elders needed it more than him and that determination fueled him.
Brindlejaw was up at dawn hunting, only caught two mice. But then the scent of the hare caught his attention. It was wondering, hopping around for grass that hasn't died to the frost. In hunting position the tom slowly went towards it. Then the hare bolted all of a sudden towards him. Caught the deputy of guard but instincts kicked in and he brought his paw down hard on the hare's head stunning it. Before he knew what was happening a body rammed into him.
Old February 17th, 2020, 03:14 AM
Queen of Laziness

(I'm so sorry for being inactive)

Once he was done with the announcements the deputy padded over to Yewpaw. "Take notes at what the warriors and I do. I will be quizzing you once we return." He wanted to his apprentice to pay attention unlike other paws. Plus it helps the molly to thick about what she learned and why. Turning his attention to the other part of his patrol. "Thymepaw, Pinewish hurry up, we haven't gotten all day." He called out.
@Blissie Bliss @Lonestar23 @shortstack

Last edited by Sweetie; February 17th, 2020 at 03:15 AM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 06:26 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Seemingly surprising the she-cat, Deertalon quickly followed. "Wait, I--I'm sorry, I don't mean to seem like a pest or anything, I'm certain you can go on fine without me but... But I don't want you to think you ruined my hunt or something like that." After a moment, he flattened his ears, slowing his steps slightly. "I'm sorry. I sound like a mousebrain, I'm sure."
AspenSpring blinked in slight surprised that DeerTalon followed, Hearing him ears bent back just a little as her features twisted into a look of guilt. Now she felt awkward and bad but she felt relieved he was angry she had accidentally interrupted. She frantically shook her head in attempt to make sure the Tom didn't misunderstand her."N-No it's fine! Please don't apologise you didn't do anything wrong...". Her speech was slightly muffled due to the bird that was hanging in her jaws, she then added after a pause."You can come with me if you would like but Uhm I just don't want to interrupt your hunt more then already have...". She said this somewhat awkwardly.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Closed Thread