Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:14 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Ian
Today 11:12 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:08 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:00 PM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 11:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2020, 12:33 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

It was dawn at long last. The old medicine cat hadn't slept a wink and was already paying the price, his eyes lined with exhaustion. Each time he thought he might fall asleep, an overwhelming sense of dread would just jolt him back awake. Time had seemed to slow to a torturous crawl, but after what seemed like an eternity, it was finally time to begin their trek to the moonpool. Relieved, Mistyfern turned to his partner and gave him a swift kick in the side. "Get up. Time to go." He hissed under his breath, not wanting to stir the rest of the clan. Ugh, he was not looking forward to walking all that way. They hadn't even prepared any herbs for their trip. How could they? Neither of them knew what herbs were good for that sort of thing. No food to fill their bellies, either. Hopefully it was a relatively quiet path here and back. The last thing they wanted was to run into a couple of nasty-tempered rogues.

@wren

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old February 18th, 2020, 12:44 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

she was taken a little aback by how rude the tom was, Arn't handsome toms supposed to be sweet and charming? she thought with a small sigh, but she kept her smile as she sat up to be as tall as gingerrain. @FlameQueen

Last edited by kittygirl; February 18th, 2020 at 12:44 AM.
Old February 18th, 2020, 12:49 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

"Well you should go play now" he mewed winking with a little charming smile on his face @amber'light

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 18th, 2020, 12:51 AM
love bird.

echopaw's eyes widen as her face turned a little red, she trotted back over to elderpaw and tried to shake the feeling away, "hey im back!" she giggled awkwardly as she sat down neatly next to elderpaw. @implimm @FlameQueen
Old February 18th, 2020, 01:07 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Xeno @CheetahPelt

Littlewish laughed at his joke, though it really sounded like pained gasps. Awwww, why does this darned injury have to take away my wondrous laugh? It's my most wondrous quality of my wondrous qualities. He thought, furrowing his brow. He threw a dainty gaze at the white tom, flaunting his pelt in show.
"Hah, I think I'm doing pretty well. I mean, the walls are talking, they've never done that before. I'm perfectly sane, and at one with nature." He mewed, sitting up as he placed his paws in a 'zen' pose.

Runningpaw's eyes widened in concern at the tom's words. He was INsane. A knock to the head would do him good.
"You're a lunatic. Walls don't talk, you're just a weirdo." She mewed bluntly, sitting down as Mistyfern began to treat her wounds."No, a rogue definitely did it. She was a lot stronger than we thought...Her moves were impeccable. Beyond anything I've seen."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 18th, 2020, 01:13 AM
love bird.

echopaw still watched gingerrain for a while, geez why am I having such feelings for such a rude tom? she thought with a "hmph", but she couldn't help but smile and giggle at herself, but he is really cute and charming isn't he... echopaw was trapped in her thoughts that she barley noticed elderpaw. @FlameQueen @implimm
Old February 18th, 2020, 01:21 AM
i am kenough

The light gray tabby had since crept back to where she'd been sitting before by the time Echopaw came back around. A chill had run down her spine when she realized that the older warrior was trying to... To flirt, maybe? Whatever it was, she didn't see a lot of disagreement from the new apprentice. What had she gotten herself into? Elderpaw laps her tongue over a paw and draws it behind her ear, ducking her head while her denmate returns. She feigns pleased surprise when she looks up at the cat. "Ah, what did he want?" she mews with a smile. After a heartbeat, she casts a shadowed look over to where the warrior still sat. The molly didn't want to consider herself as something like a tattle-tail, but she sincerely hoped she wouldn't be needing to go to her mentor for this. Not that Batglare would give a bunny's fluff, Elderpaw muses. "You look starstruck," she says to Echopaw, hoping to get some information from the she-cat.

@amber'light @FlameQueen
Old February 18th, 2020, 01:53 AM
love bird.

echopaw looked back at elderpaw with a nervous laugh, "he just asked how I was going to be a warrior if i had no claws!" she smiled as she was knocked out of the trance, she looked down at her paws and flexed them with a sigh of disappointment. @implimm
Old February 18th, 2020, 01:58 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Blissie Bliss @happy413 @Lonestar23
"Timberfur!" Deerblossom called out, running up to him. He slowed down as he approached the ice. "Are you ok?" Dumb me, he can't answer if he fainted. "Guys, come!" He called out to the others.

Click my dragons!
Old February 18th, 2020, 02:01 AM
i am kenough

"He's got a point," she murmurs, more to herself than to Echopaw. For a heartbeat, she lowers her gaze and falls silent. "But there are many ways to be a successful warrior." The molly perks back up and casts a warm smile at her Clanmate. "So, you're lucky!" Her tone was warm and genuine- After all, Elderpaw really did believe with all her heart that they were all quite blessed to be where they were. Even with their problems...

She supposed that her investigation into Echopaw's privacy could come to an end, though. Perhaps. "But, I don't know... Don't you admire Gingerrain?" she asks her, her voice dropping to an excited whisper as she leans towards Echopaw. "I mean, look at him... He's not that bad looking, wouldn't you say?" She nods towards the warrior and nudges her denmate lightly, giving her a mischievous smirk.

@amber'light