Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Omari
Today 07:45 PM
I'll be waiting, all...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 07:38 PM
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 07:36 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 07:22 PM
Purrks help
Last post by Bean
Today 06:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2020, 09:52 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Plumpaw had been silent throughout the entire ordeal- watching in shock when Duskstar brutally put the kit down. The blood... All of the blood... It was difficult for the silver she-cat, who couldn't suppress a shiver as she pictured Firebug again, and all of the blood that soaked him, the ground, and her own pelt too. Her belly churned, and for a while Plumpaw wanted to slither into Lionwhisker's den to either be sick or ride it out, but then the leader gets back up and dismisses her actions like a breeze. The apprentice would have left then if Duskstar hadn't gone on to announce her name soon, addressing her and her complications with training. It felt like she was being shamed somehow for not becoming a warrior yet now. The molly ducks her head, cursing the Clan leader with a passionate slew of words in her mind before rising to shaken paws to approach Birdchatter.

The she-cat does her best to push away the nibbling fear she got over seeing Breezekit juice all over the ground, and lifts her chin as she assesses Birdchatter. She'd downplay the trembling of her tail with the disdainful scrutiny in her stare, that'd work for sure. "Sure. Guess that's what everyone's fixing to do now anyways." True, most cats had scattered or simply padded off after the show Duskstar had put on for them. But now that the meeting was officially over, even Duskstar herself had lurched someplace out of sight. Flicking her tail, she blinks expectantly at Birdchatter. "You do mean now, right?"

@BILL.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Aspenpaw stared up blankly at the angered Warrior for a few moments before turning on her heels and padding towards the Medicine Cats den.

A few moment's passed and she walked back out, a soft smile plastered on her lips. "Lionwhisker said to take her in. So since you're so worried. Help me drag her into the Medicine cat's den. Ferretwatcher do you want to help?" She asked, looking up at the Warrior momentairily. "If so you can help pick her up. I'll get her front." the molly hummed.
@Slushie @Sneakyfox55 @hxneysuckle

(I'll mention you both in the med den after you respond /u\ )

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 14th, 2020 at 10:13 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:11 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Starbot @Sneakyfox55 @hxneysuckle ]

Minnowthorn backpedaled a few steps to give Aspenpaw some room before bending down next to Duskstar again. "If Ferretwatcher gets her other end, I can support you both from the middle," she grunted.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:12 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@SilentLamb
Aspenpaw looked up as Lionwhisker scuttled closer to her, craining her neck just to see the tom's face. After a second she took a step backwards and shrugged. "I don't know! As for if she's hurt, I didn't see any blood so I'll say no. But I don't know too much." she stated, rolling her head to the side. "She didn't fall off the Highbranch, just sorta...collapsed after she got down and stood there for a second. So surely she couldn't have gotten hurt just from falling but...I dunno maybe she's frail?" she thought aloud.

Shaking her head the Calliby gave the tom a smile "I'll go bring her in right away. It seems as though you all are a little worried about her." she hummed, just before turning and making her way out, back into the clearing.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Starbot
even so we can't have a leader that possibly isn't at their best health "she still needs to be checked . We can't have our leader be in any sort of...health danger at this time. We need her at her full strength" Lionwhisker meowed " of course id be worried." with that he gave a nod to aspen and waited for her to return.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 14th, 2020 at 10:19 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Sure, why not?" Birdchatter wasn't really paying mind to the rest of the Clan, more focused on getting out and stretching with how long that meeting had lasted! "We can uh, pawtrol the border while we're at it, or something. Get away from all the messiness here."

Birdchatter sprang up to his paws, encouraging Plumpaw to follow him as he trotted out of the camp entrance. "Cloudcoo! You should join us when you have a moment, boi." It wasn't really a lively walk without his friend, but until Cloudburst caught up-- if he did, Birdchatter would fill any void.

With talking.

[ @implimm ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 15th, 2020, 01:31 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Heartkit whimpered as she silently listened to the Shadowclan warrior in the clearing warn Thunderclan about the attack. "Don't cry... they won't get to you as long as I'm with you," Mumblekit told her with his chest puffed out bravely. He added, "And besides, why would Shadowclan want any of us? We're just as annoying and anxious as the kits they own." Heartkit giggled. Her brother was never as protective as this. He was never as FUNNY as this, either. He had been too serious for his own good. Moss ball? Nah. Pretend clan? Probably not. Cat and mouse? Never. She decided to put him to the test to see how happy and energetic he was right now. Heartkit scrambled to her paws, asking her brother, "Do you wanna play a game?"
"Nah. I'm fine."
"Aww! Come on. You never play with me!"
Mumblekit hesitated, then answered, "Alright." Wait. Did he just say that? Heartkit bounced around excitedly. Finally! He hadn't played with her ever since they were two moons old. "How 'bout cat and mouse? I'll be the mouse," Fernkit suggested. As Mumblekit nodded, she turned around and scratched at the ground, pretending to look for food. Five seconds later, she got impatient. Mumblekit wasn't pouncing! "Hey, Mumblekit... I thought you'd pounce on me by -" Before she could say "now", she was knocked over by a powerful force. She squealed in excitement and fury as she and Mumblekit wrestled each other, each one trying to fight on top of the other. After what seemed to be forever, they were both on their paws, panting for breath. "How about... we just... sleep for now..." Mumblekit gasped. "Yeah... let's get back... to our... nest..." They both slowly scrambled for their own nests, gasping. After a little bit, they were both breathing normally and calmly. This gave Fernkit to think how fun it was to play with her brother Mumblekit before the attack Shadowclan was plotting. Oh wait... the attack..! Fernkit prodded Mumblekit's side, waking him up easily. "Why did you wake me up?" Mumblekit grumbled, being his old self again. Fernkit told him in a shaky voice, maybe we should stay up just in case... you know... Shadowclan?" Mumblekit's eyes that were half closed shot open when she said that. "I forgot about that!" He hissed to himself, realized that he might as well keep his eyes open for anything suspicious. He quickly scrambled to his paws, looking around as if something was about to pounce on him. "I wonder what Thunderclan did wrong..." Fernkit mumbled, keeping close to her brother.
Old April 15th, 2020, 09:22 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Shadedpath gave a silent nod in understanding to Ploverspot as he left to pick up food. Yes, She could feel it now, through the apprentices russet fur. Warm as he his with developing muscle from earlier training he felt skinny and that didn't sit right with her. Once Ploverspot had walked off to sniff out the camps prey pile she slowly let herself unwind from Myrtlepaw. She studies him with sharp green eyes. He looked less tense now. More comfortable with the comfort she gave and it made relief wash over her that she hadn't unwittingly spooked him.

She still wanted to know, she was so happy her son had a life outside of her actions. She wanted to know how it could have gone all wrong and what made this apprentice act like any Thunderclan kit that had grown up around the gossip and warnings about her when she was younger. But Ploverspot said not to pry, so she would not. She would stay there to keep Myrtlepaw calm, help them feel safe. Because that's what he needs, she can see it in his stutter, his nervous shuffle. And it makes her want to claw at which ever Shadowclan cat could have done this to him.

Really, what kind of clan was Icestar running?...Ice cold fox-heart.

Ploverspot was back and there was a glint in his eye as he dropped a squirrel at Myrtlepaw's paws. The elder warrior saw the shift in the apprentice again and with narrowed eyed studied his reaction to the food provided. It was one bite and a pained face before the russet furred tom was pressing back into her. She flicked her tail and hummed.

"Has he always had difficulty with meat?" she asked Ploverspot, then turned to Myrtlepaw.

"I need you to explain to me exactly why you made those faces while eating the squirrel." her calculated tune fizzled out slightly then, she cleared her throat to speak again a bit softer. "That is...if that's something you're comfortable explaining. You need more food. Even I can see that."
-- @starshooter --

Ploverspot stared pointedly at Myrtlepaw. "You gotta eat all of it, Myrtle. Its for your own best. As soon as you've got on a proper eating schedule you'll be coming with me out in the territory, but until then we're remaining here and practising eating." At Shadedpath's comment he looked over at her and nodded. "I didn't realise it until recently when I caught him eating some strange berries. I assume he had to be watching the medicine cats when they went out for collection of inventory. That's the only reasonable explanation I could think about. But I think Myrtle should tell you what really happened. Meanwhile I'll take a good nice rest in the sun."

With that the the elderly tom rolled over to his stomach and stretched out his front and back paws, mushing his face in between his front legs. It did not take long for the tom to fall asleep with the sun warming his back and he let out a happy and content purr, happy to let his mother and apprentice talk on their own.

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintspirit's face contorted with worry as the small she-cat continued to shake more violently, standing frozen in front of him. He wasn't quite sure what was wrong, did she need to go to the medicine den? Was she overtired? As she asked him what he'd need her name for, Flintspirit shook his head, keeping his voice calm and steady. "No, not in trouble at all. It's me who should be in trouble actually, I just feel bad I don't remember your name. But if you don't want to tell me you don't-" He was cut off as she spoke her name. "Doepaw. That's a nice name." He meowed in response, his voice warm. "So, if you um... don't mind me asking, were you missing for a while? Because I haven't seen you around Thunderclan for quite a bit." He felt a little like he was intruding, but he needed to learn more about the small she-cat if he was going to be able to help her and make sure she gets suited for clan life once again. Because to him, she seemed absolutely terrified. Or tired. It could be tired too.
Doepaw stared at the tom taken-aback. Why... Why was she not in trouble? Well the correct question would be why didn't he think she was in trouble? She was confused but as he asked her more questions she felt even more anxiety rush through her and without thinking she took a few steps forward and pressed her head into Flintspirit's warm fur and then pressing her body against him. She was thoroughly shaking but it slowly started to reside as the warmth and the feeling of comfort reached her. She was safe here. The deputy had proved nothing that should dismiss this claim and so she slowly started to relax, the shaking still there but not as extreme it had been before. This grounding feeling was something that she'd not had the opportunity to experience for so long. And she missed it. "I... I.. was.. I .. I was... missing.. yes. I... I got lost... Bright bright bright ... light... Scared me.. Got.. got afraid.. Hid.. Yes, I hid.. away from light... Found my.. way back to.. Thunderclan." That was it. She'd answered his question and she relaxed against him as she breathed out, not realising that she'd actually been holding her breath while she was speaking and slowly she closed her eyes. Just there. Resting. Absorbing the moment. She hoped that it was alright she was resting against him and had to get an answer. "Eh... Is... Is it... alright? That... that..I rest.. against... you? Should... I stop? I....I... will .. stop ... if ... if .. you.. want.. me to. But.. Your... fur... its nice... and warm... and comforting.." With that she pressed her head back again into his fur and let out a content purr for the first time in a long while. She was completely relaxed.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:01 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

-- @starshooter --

Ploverspot stared pointedly at Myrtlepaw. "You gotta eat all of it, Myrtle. Its for your own best. As soon as you've got on a proper eating schedule you'll be coming with me out in the territory, but until then we're remaining here and practising eating." At Shadedpath's comment he looked over at her and nodded. "I didn't realise it until recently when I caught him eating some strange berries. I assume he had to be watching the medicine cats when they went out for collection of inventory. That's the only reasonable explanation I could think about. But I think Myrtle should tell you what really happened. Meanwhile I'll take a good nice rest in the sun."

With that the the elderly tom rolled over to his stomach and stretched out his front and back paws, mushing his face in between his front legs. It did not take long for the tom to fall asleep with the sun warming his back and he let out a happy and content purr, happy to let his mother and apprentice talk on their own.

Shadedpath eyed her son as he flopped over and fell asleep near instantly. She snorted in amusement.

"I swear, he sometimes acts older than me." she muttered before pinning Myrtlepaw with an expectant look.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 15th, 2020 at 10:01 AM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Buggy walked into the den, making sure to be careful with his long legs. This were I'm supposed to be right? he wondered, second guessing what the other cats told him. Then he saw what he presumed was Duskstar, with other cats. Was her den always this busy? I feel kind of bad, it must be overwhelming Duskstar? May I speak with you? Buggy asked, playing with a small rock he found with his black and white paw If that's ok he added, quietly @hxneysuckle
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Closed Thread