Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:34 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice

Wincing at the sight of the Riverclan warriors' execution, Frostpaw suddenly felt a little nauseous at the sight of death and did her best to avert her gaze away from their corpses on the ground. She'd always been quite squeamish when it came to killling, and for good reason too. The fire that blazed through Windclan had mentally scarred her when she was a kit so she did her best to stay well away from violence.

Doing her best to calm herself, Twilightstar's declaration of war didn't help ease her nerves. Ice-blue eyes dilating in alarm at the prospect of another battle with Riverclan, Frost's head was spinning. What a nightmare this was, but what could she do? She was just an apprentice, one of the oldest ones sure but that didn't give her any kind of authority so all she could do was sit down and try to get through the rest of the meeting while fidgeting nervously.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 3rd, 2024, 01:58 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags; @Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm Mention]

Poppysong stares in horror at where the fish once were, then up at Twilightstar. They swallow and shake their head. Will they be able to even fight? If they guard camp, will they be able to defend anyone? They couldn’t even run from a mink. The thought of running around a battlefield makes them wince already.

They sneak a glance at Lightningstorm. Maybe they could ask to defend Lightningstorm and anyone in the medicine cat den… Maybe they could defend the elders?

Finally, Poppysong leaves from their hiding spot. They swallow and raise their head, trying to look confident.

Old April 3rd, 2024, 03:45 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mosspaw and Willowpaw looked on in silence as Twilightstar killed the three RiverClan cats

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:07 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Mica [Hawkfur] @Tiabirb [ Swiftfire]
As soon as he heard his name, Leechscar glanced over at Twilightstar. She was making him do a lot of work lately, but it's not like he could complain. He had told her to start relying on him more, he wasn't a kit. He was happy that she was keeping her promise. Upon hearing that he'd be going out with both Hawkfur and Swiftfire, the tom remained unrattled or even bothered.

He had that argument with Swiftfire not too long ago, but Leechscar was so used to upsetting cats and disliking everyone that unless a cat upset him, like Wolffang levels, he tended to be uncaring with everyone. So being assigned to patrol with Swiftfire didn't bug him as much as it probably should have another cat. He'd treat her like everyone else until she irked him somehow again, and then go on ignoring her existence again.

Walking up to collect the last body, he scruffed it and kneaded his tail over his back, ordering the other two to follow him out. He heard Twilightstar speak of war and took a second to glance around at the other cats within the clan, snorted softly before continuing to walk out of the camp.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 3rd, 2024 at 08:08 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 07:15 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Sleepybramble looked over, her ears twitching. As she saw Twilightstar commanding Leechscar, she curiously tilted her head and got up. She raised her tail in greeting. "Hello, Twilightstar. What is currently occurring? My curiosity is getting the better of me." She asked, she wasn't the best with gossip but if any patrols needed handling she was always ready to assist.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:30 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

These were one of the days that Twilightstar wondered how WindClan would fare without her. The reaction to the three dead cats that had invaded their home was frustrating. She had listened to many of them yowl and screech about putting to death their former medicine cat not long ago, and now...

She noticed a ripple of fear and surprise after her call for war for those who bothered reacting at all. Perhaps she's coddled them far too much, her desire for peace left them softhearted and fearful. Perhaps a chat with Dawnstar was needed. The ShadowClan leader wasn't constantly starting wars, yet she somehow managed to keep her clan frequently ready for a battle at a moment's notice.

The idea of taking advice from Dawnstar of all cats made Twilightstar physically sick. But the cats before her looked like they were barely able to take on an army of kits let alone a rival clan. She still had to ensure they got through battling minks. Twilightstar swished her tail behind her irritatingly. She knew this was her fault somehow.

Her eye glanced at the patrol as they removed the bodies, and then Crowtooth as he went to visit the nursery. Ah, that's right they still had a ceremony to get done. War, death, just another day in the life of a warrior. They can't let it get in the way of someone else special day.

"Rabbitkit, if you're ready shall we get your ceremony done." The kit had sounded rather apologetic about the RiverClan intruders, but it wasn't like Twilightstar was going to blame him let alone any WindClan for that fiasco. If the kit didn't want to do it, she'd understand why. They could wait. She'd have to collect some of her senior warriors and talk about better guarding the camp later. With the move, she's never been apprehensive about it until now.

While waiting for the kit, Twilightstar looked over to Sleepybramble as the she-cat asked about the happenings. "If you want to keep updated show up when summoned." The leader meowed sternly but swished her tail in Crowtooth's direction. "Crowtooth's a wonderful storyteller, I'm sure he'll fill you in if you ask nicely."

#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 4th, 2024 at 06:52 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

The kit watched the bodies for a moment as they were carried away. Those were once cats that he was talking to, just moments ago. But they were Riverclan cats that had broken into their territory and tricked him. They needed to go because they refused to listen. It still sent a slight unease through his fur, Rabbitkit had never seen something like this before. Crowtooth's words washed over him and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was a kit who alarmed their camp of intruders before even warriors did, he was more than ready to be an apprentice and he wouldn't let them ruin his ceremony. Rabbitkit took a step out of the nursery where he had been peeking out at the scenes that unfolded. His claws were unsheathed until the soil beneath him to steady his slight shakes, he was not scared, not of Twilightstar, nor to the call of war.

Riverclan was dangerous, just like in Crowtooth's story, those cats were likely trying to play a trick or hurt Windclan like they did under Dirtstar! They needed to attack Riverclan before Riverclan attacked them, that made sense. Rabbitkit huffed and thumped his back paw against the floor as if stomping on the fear that raised in him at the thought of fighting. He was an apprentice now, or would be in just a few moments, he needed to be tough and fearless. The kit-soon-to-be-apprentice walked steadily to Twilightstar with his head raised, eyes focused on the leader. "I am ready to be an apprentice. I am ready for my ceremony." His voice was less of its cheerful usual, but it wasn't shaky like he thought it would be. See! He totally is ready to be an apprentice.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:57 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt listened.

Foxpaw listened.

Birdpaw listened.

Adderpaw listened.

Caterpillarpaw listened.

Swanpaw listened. She was outside, as it was fortunately cloudy, so there was no sun to burn the albino's pale blue eyes.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old April 4th, 2024, 09:33 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

At Crowtooths summon a couple of kits trickled out from hiding, some apprentices who’d retreated as well, though it seems most were startled off. Unfortunate but tolerance for such harsh aspects of clan life general came with age. Not that it was a bad thing, let the kittens stay kittens and the apprentices not become jaded too early, though they all needed to be reasonably wary and not reckless.

Most of the group ignored him bar one and the Tom blinked his brown and grey eyes startled at her words. That was…. A lot more thoughtful, knowledgeable and reasonable than most kits were even capable of much less manage even when trying to sound smart. Even for a kitten at apprenticing age.

The tunneler could only blink in shock for a couple of moments strangling out a raspy “Uhh….. yeah……” before he managed to shake himself to focus. “I doubt they knew what they’re were doin’ really, even ‘f they meant ta do harm riverclan sent right morons ta do it. Twi’s forgiving’ they might’ve talked their way out.” The Tom huffed a wheezy sigh, wishing she’d put her paw down more and harder but the pleased flick of his tail betrayed how pleased he was at todays outcome. Fools deserved death. “it’s a waste though, either they brought trouble ta their clan for a random foolhardy stunt or someone placed too much trust in ‘em an’ it’s gonna reap payment.”

If riverclan wanted to avoid payback they’d be smart to follow in thunderclans pawsteps and send tribute of herbs prey or territory. It’d be less costly than war, granted they could tamper their pride. “ ‘m Crowtooth kiddo. Dunno how ya missed me ‘m quite active an’ have been here fer yer entire life. Though I did go missin' a good few moons back fer awhile.” at least he was judging by the kittens physical age that he'd been there for Wolfkits life “but ‘m one o’ the clans tunnelers.” And ran a lotta events including history tales and was a bit of an overactive workaholic. “Nice ta meet ya Wolfkit.”

Bit of an oddball this kit but he was quickly distracted by rabbitkit being called up for his ceremony (only one? Huh) and if the kitten decided to shoot him a look he’d return an encouraging grin in return.

@Zei
Old April 4th, 2024, 10:33 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

War eh? Larkspring gave a yawn, not impolite but a rather usual occurrence for the warrior who had troubles falling asleep. A war would do some good, as long as WindClan wasn’t too rash. If some battle training was set up, some of the cats would probably be able to regain their claws and prevent losses. Larkspring flicked their ear as Rabbitkit was called forward. The days to come sure would be interesting.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 4th, 2024 at 10:34 PM.