by kenjaku
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:00 AM

Old April 4th, 2022, 11:22 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

skystar ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @tulle

skystar listened as otterfluff spoke about the outsider. The.. confidence of outsiders always weirded him out, something made them think that they could go against an entire clan of cats. skystar sorta wished he had that kind of confidence sometimes. "it seems snowleap made the right choice. thank you for disposing of the body otterfluff." skystar also appreciated the marking of the borders, but decided to move on. "okay, thank you for informing me. i'll make sure those borders get a bit of extra marking. its hard to know what to expect from kittypets, so more marking is always better when it comes to them." skystar always thought kittypet's were a bit strange also. in their twoleg dens and all that. "is there anything else you want to discuss?"

skystar ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Rani

"skystar, actually." the ginger tom said after listening to snakeheart. "i know its been hard on all of us after kestrelstar and.. especially for you. you can keep his nest if you want. I can just.. get a new one." skystar thought it'd be a way for snakeheart to cope, although he wasn't quite sure how the tom would react to that statement.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old April 4th, 2022, 09:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Otterfluff
As his report was delivered and received, Otterfluff nodded his head along with Skystar as he spoke of Snowleap doing the right thing. The tom was one he quite respected, and making the tough decision to end the life of another cat - even an outsider - must have been a difficult one. Had he been in the tom's position he was unsure if he would have followed through with the act (he would've, and simply lived with the demons it created later).

"That was all," Otterfluff concluded as he rose to his paws in a swift motion. Despite there being nothing else left to report, the young fluffy brown tom found himself glued in place. Words tugged at his throat as he considered the thoughts in his mind. Would it ease the burden the new leader must feel to hear them? Or would they simply be taken as more listless words given from warrior to leader?

Leveling his gaze with that of the new leaders, Otterfluff cleared his throat. "I hope that you are aware that you have the entirety of RiverClan behind you. Kestrelstar's death, while sudden and tragic, comes with a silver lining - and it is that we have you to lead us now." It was the truth - well, at least as far as the RiverClan warrior saw it. With every cat so stuck on the death part it appeared they might be overlooking the new burden Skystar had upon his shoulders.

There wasn't much else to say, so Otterfluff gave a small dip of his head. "Thank you for your time, Skystar." And with that, he turned and swept out of the den with his fluffy tail swishing the ground behind him.

[ @marshall ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 12th, 2022, 11:33 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

A shadow of disheveled fur made it's way across Riverclan's clearing and into the leader's den as dawn was just barely beginning to crack across the sky. Her pawsteps wobbled, uncertain - almost as if the very ground beneath her would cave in and fall away. Part of Morninglily longed for the void that she was sure lay beneath her paws. For the same void that had consumed all she loved this far to reduce her into bits and bobs as well, though she knew she deserved the crimson skies and metallic-tasting mud of the Dark Forest much more.

"S-- Skystar," The warrior rasped, forcing herself upright. "I've... come to report a desertion." The sick feeling in her belly seemed to only weigh heavier as she spoke of the situation she'd found herself in just a few hours before. "I caught Streampelt on the border with a Thunderclan cat. They- they were mates, I guess. I don't know how... how long it'd been going on for, but... They both left. For Windclan. We won't be seeing them again."

Her final words were spoken with a disraught confidence. It seemed like finality had made it's weight known upon her shoulders and pinned her to the ground. Morninglily had been defeated.

@marshall
Old April 13th, 2022, 08:36 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Oaksong ran into the Leader's Den as fast as she could, she needed to tell Skystar what happened, "Skystar" She dipped her head in greeting, "There was.. something on the border I have come to talk to you about" She mewed.

Once she got to her paws, she spoke, "A ShadowClan apprentice trespassed and it looked like they were on a patrol" She mewed, "Please send out patrols frequently, we barely do" She explained.

She waited for an answer...
@marshall
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerbird cautiously peered into Skystar's den, her fur still bristled slightly after the encounter. She had come straight to his den after making sure Maplefall and her kits were alright, but it was still alarming that another rogue had entered camp and tried to kill a queen and her kit.

"Skystar? I have something important to report if you have a moment," the Shield called softly, kneading her paws on the ground anxiously as she awaited his reply.

@marshall
Old April 20th, 2022, 11:47 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Otterfluff
After his walk back from the outskirts where he had left Cloverpaw, Otterfluff had made the decision to stop and attempt to hunt. There wasn't much out in the shadows of the night, but he had managed to snag a water vole and a skinny shrew - both of which were land prey, and not necessarily preferred by RiverClan but would make good meals regardless. He set the shrew on the fresh-kill pile upon returning and lay the water vole near Skystar's nest, knowing that after his first gathering as RiverClan's leader, he might need a moral boost in the form of prey.

So there he sat, posture rigid, waiting for the appearance of the golden tabby. Otterfluff took a few moments to groom down a patch of fur on his chest, tail thumping the ground near him.

[ @marshall - apologies for the delay in this! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 22nd, 2022, 08:56 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

cinderpaw peaks into the leader den wanting to talk to skystar" um hello skystar may i talk to you?" she says being shy of meeting skystar
@marshall

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old April 23rd, 2022, 10:55 PM
eternally tired

[friendly reminder to PLEASE message me before having your character enter skystar's den, otherwise they will be kicked out! <3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
A shadow of disheveled fur made it's way across Riverclan's clearing and into the leader's den as dawn was just barely beginning to crack across the sky. Her pawsteps wobbled, uncertain - almost as if the very ground beneath her would cave in and fall away. Part of Morninglily longed for the void that she was sure lay beneath her paws. For the same void that had consumed all she loved this far to reduce her into bits and bobs as well, though she knew she deserved the crimson skies and metallic-tasting mud of the Dark Forest much more.

"S-- Skystar," The warrior rasped, forcing herself upright. "I've... come to report a desertion." The sick feeling in her belly seemed to only weigh heavier as she spoke of the situation she'd found herself in just a few hours before. "I caught Streampelt on the border with a Thunderclan cat. They- they were mates, I guess. I don't know how... how long it'd been going on for, but... They both left. For Windclan. We won't be seeing them again."

Her final words were spoken with a disraught confidence. It seemed like finality had made it's weight known upon her shoulders and pinned her to the ground. Morninglily had been defeated.

@marshall
skystar ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @littlelove

skystar looked up as morninglily entered his den with some troubling news. a traitor meeting up with a thunderclan cat of all people, that left a sour taste in skystar's mouth. after all thunderclan had done to spit in the face of riverclan, one of the clans own warriors becomes mates with one of them? "thank you for telling me morninglily, i'll be sure to let the shields know." skystar noticed that something seemed a bit off with the molly, and decided to ask what was up. "morninglily are you.. okay? you seem a bit.. overwhelmed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWatcher View Post
Oaksong ran into the Leader's Den as fast as she could, she needed to tell Skystar what happened, "Skystar" She dipped her head in greeting, "There was.. something on the border I have come to talk to you about" She mewed.

Once she got to her paws, she spoke, "A ShadowClan apprentice trespassed and it looked like they were on a patrol" She mewed, "Please send out patrols frequently, we barely do" She explained.

She waited for an answer...
@marshall
skystar ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @StarWatcher

skystar rolled his eyes as oaksong felt the need to make a comment about patrols and such for the clan. "i haven't noticed you sending out any patrols oaksong, so i don't see why you feel the need to tell me this when they are being sent out. get out, i have more important things to deal with rather than you whining about things that don't need currently need my attention."

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Shimmerbird cautiously peered into Skystar's den, her fur still bristled slightly after the encounter. She had come straight to his den after making sure Maplefall and her kits were alright, but it was still alarming that another rogue had entered camp and tried to kill a queen and her kit.

"Skystar? I have something important to report if you have a moment," the Shield called softly, kneading her paws on the ground anxiously as she awaited his reply.

@marshall
skystar ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @NinjaBloss

skystar looked over to the young shield as she entered his den. "I have some time, whats up?" skystar was still getting used to this new rank but surely something bad hadn't happened yet.. right? the molly's fur was bristled and skystar could tell something was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Otterfluff
After his walk back from the outskirts where he had left Cloverpaw, Otterfluff had made the decision to stop and attempt to hunt. There wasn't much out in the shadows of the night, but he had managed to snag a water vole and a skinny shrew - both of which were land prey, and not necessarily preferred by RiverClan but would make good meals regardless. He set the shrew on the fresh-kill pile upon returning and lay the water vole near Skystar's nest, knowing that after his first gathering as RiverClan's leader, he might need a moral boost in the form of prey.

So there he sat, posture rigid, waiting for the appearance of the golden tabby. Otterfluff took a few moments to groom down a patch of fur on his chest, tail thumping the ground near him.

[ @marshall - apologies for the delay in this! ]
skystar ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @tulle

skystar sighed as he entered his den. after that hell of a gathering, he was glad to be home. as he walked in he noticed otterfluff near his nest. "oh, hello otterfluff." he said as he sat in his nest next to the tom. he noticed the water vole otterfluff had left for him and gave him a nod of appreciation as he turned back to him. skystar was a bit hungry, and he'd be sure to eat it once otterfluff had left. "is there something I can help you with?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark seeker View Post
cinderpaw peaks into the leader den wanting to talk to skystar" um hello skystar may i talk to you?" she says being shy of meeting skystar
@marshall
skystar ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @dark seeker

skystar was trying to get a little bit of rest as he had finally been spared the talk of the plants, and had a bit of quiet. he wasn't going to actually sleep but more.. think. but then an apprentice came into his den and he said "cinderpaw, out. I need a bit of time to think over what is coming next for riverclan. maybe another time." he said before turning away from the entrance of his den.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old April 24th, 2022, 03:35 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @marshall

>Loonkit<
A thin form slipped soundlessly into the leaders' den. Feathers and a couple of seashells and stones were clamped in Loonkit's jaws. She glanced around the empty den before setting her things down. She'd been a bit bored lately - there hadn't been much to do and she'd been growing a tad restless. So how did she fix this? Start gathering random stuff she found inside camp and drop them off at Skystar's den when she was done.

Loonkit had no idea how the tom was feeling, but if he was a bit down, maybe these would help. Or maybe they'd just irritate him. Either was good to her. She scooped the feathers over to his nest and started to tuck them in, tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth in concentration.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 24th, 2022, 09:16 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerbird forced her fur to lie flat as she padded into the den so it would be easier to talk with the leader. "Another outsider broke into the camp. They attacked Maplefall and tried to kill her and her kits. I chased them out, but didn't pursue them out of camp because Maplefall was injured and I wanted to make sure she and the kits were alright. I sent them to see Snakeheart before coming here to report."

It was disconcerting how many Outsiders had been finding the camp lately. How soon until someone got killed in one of these scuffles? Were these loners and rogues an organized group intent on harming RiverClan, or was it just a string of violence completely unrelated to one another. Either way, something had to be done before some cat got killed.

@marshall