Art is a form of toast...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:31 PM

Old October 19th, 2023, 03:59 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  KoiViolet - Female She/Her - pale orange and light gray splotched molly with light-blue eyes. Purrks - The Collector - Herbal Knowledge t1 - Chamomile, Goldenrod, Borage ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

KoiViolet noticed the Medicine Apprentice, it looked like Tansypaw was about to call out patrols, hm, made enough sense. And before she could offer herself for an herb patrol, Tansypaw put her on one, leading it no less. "Poppy... 'ight! An' the Chamomile and Borage won't be a 'roblem" She then turned and waited for the rest of the patrol members, Ottersplash, who she'd seen a fair bit throughout camp, and Winterpaw, who she wasn't as acquainted with as the former. As KoiViolet was sitting, she gave herself a grooming, and a quick scratch of her ear before scanning the clearing again for the members of the patrol.

- @Spooky Snowyfeathr [Ottersplash] @hex_cat [winterpaw] @spookywynds [Tansypaw]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; October 19th, 2023 at 04:00 PM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 04:48 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@haunted peach Koiviolet - @hex_cat Winterpaw

Ottersplash
Brown she-cat with yellow eyes and darker point markings
Ottersplash has a German accent, so yes I'm intentionally misspelling words.

Ottersplash grunted and padded over to her patrol mates, or . . patrol . . mate . . whatever . . it didn't matter. She hated patrols but patrols we're just a part of life. She especially hated herb patrols. Like come on, why can't the medicine cats do it! She didn't complain though. "Hello. Do you know vere zee osers are?"

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old October 19th, 2023, 08:41 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Oh. Oopsie. Tansypaw was definitely referring to Cherry and her merry band of injured clanmates that had plagued the medicine den not so long ago. Stupid foxes. Shuffling to her paws - she had been resting as instructed by Falconfeather! - Cherryswirl made her way over to the medicine cat apprentice with a smile,

"Ohhh- Moss, sticks, and cobwebs...? Oh my! Sounds easy enough for these creaky bones, Tansypaw. I'll make sure we gather up plenty and more to help restore your stock!" She purred. There was an air of playfulness to her response, though an underlying guilt prickled across her pelt. Using up the supplies had left a lingering sensation of responsibility - though it seemed she would be able to repay her debt! Stretching out her stiffened muscles, wincing slightly at the pull of healing flesh, the ginger warrior gave a polite and reassuring nod to the younger cat,

"I'll round them up and we'll be back soon." And with that, Cherry called out loudly for the named members. "Featherspirit, Rushwater, report to me and then we'll head out!" She wanted to make sure they were ready before anything else!

[ @Silverfur & Co - Featherspirit | @redshiftreign - Rushwater | @spookywynds - Tansypaw ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 20th, 2023, 04:19 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1

---

Never before had she been the direct center of attention like this. Sure at her rank ceremony there had been cheers of her name and congratulations but nothing like this. She can feel the eyes of every cat she called out to burn into her pelt and she squeezes her eyes shut in an attempt to ignore the feeling... Until a voice speaks quietly to her. Chocolate hues reappear after a few blinks and she stares down at Shatterpaw with that nervousness bleeding into her gaze. The pop quiz catches her off guard, the young medicine cat apprentice's jaw parting as she processes the question asked...

And then her other patrol mate strolls up. Tansypaw had never had a chance to speak with Willowwisp but she seemed nice enough. And responsible. Which she could find a bit of relief in. She nods to the older warrior before turning her attention back to Shatterpaw, swallowing hard.

"W-Well, uh... Thyme is used for nervousness. So if you're feeling anxious it's reall helpful... And dandelion..." Stars, she didn't know the extent of it's use, just that Gingerstar had directed her to use it back when they were rebuilding camp. An ear twitching as she thinks, she needs to give an answer quickly, so she sucks in a quick breath and continues. "For pain! It helps pain. I think."

Cherryswirl appears next, as cheery as ever, and she can only hope that she doesn't get in trouble for sending the warrior out on another patrol. Then again, it was fairly simple stuff to gather, so it should be fine, right? Offering a small smile, she nods in understanding.

"Thank you, Cherryswirl... Let me know if you need help with anything. Please don't push yourself too hard."

Once again her attention turns back to Willowwisp and Shatterpaw. Leading a patrol, all on her own... Don't get sick, don't get sick..!

"Are you two ready to go?"

willowwisp | @FrostyGalaxy // shatterpaw | @LostSoldier // cherryswirl | @Dust

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 20th, 2023, 04:36 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Oh. Oopsie. Tansypaw was definitely referring to Cherry and her merry band of injured clanmates that had plagued the medicine den not so long ago. Stupid foxes. Shuffling to her paws - she had been resting as instructed by Falconfeather! - Cherryswirl made her way over to the medicine cat apprentice with a smile,

"Ohhh- Moss, sticks, and cobwebs...? Oh my! Sounds easy enough for these creaky bones, Tansypaw. I'll make sure we gather up plenty and more to help restore your stock!" She purred. There was an air of playfulness to her response, though an underlying guilt prickled across her pelt. Using up the supplies had left a lingering sensation of responsibility - though it seemed she would be able to repay her debt! Stretching out her stiffened muscles, wincing slightly at the pull of healing flesh, the ginger warrior gave a polite and reassuring nod to the younger cat,

"I'll round them up and we'll be back soon." And with that, Cherry called out loudly for the named members. "Featherspirit, Rushwater, report to me and then we'll head out!" She wanted to make sure they were ready before anything else!

[ @Silverfur & Co - Featherspirit | @redshiftreign - Rushwater | @spookywynds - Tansypaw ]

The brown black tiger molly padded up she was Featherspirit

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old October 20th, 2023, 08:33 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@spookywynds @FrostyGalaxy

He hesitates before he nods his head. "Of course." He mews. thyme to cure nervousness, dandelion for pain. he thinks, hoping he can recall this if he ever needs it.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:32 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
- ALL PATROLS ARE DUE BY NOVEMBER 2ND!
- IF YOUR CAT CANNOT DO A PATROL, PLEASE HAVE THEM INFORM PEBBLESPLASH WITH AN IC REASON AS TO WHY BY OCTOBER 26TH, AND THEY WILL BE REPLACED!
- IF YOUR PATROL NEEDS AN EXTENSION, LET ME KNOW UP TO 3 DAYS AFTER THE ORIGINAL DUE DATE!
- FAILURE TO REPORT FOR A PATROL OR RETURN ON TIME WITHOUT COMMUNICATION WILL BE MET WITH A PEP TALK FROM PEBS AND IC PUNISHMENT!
- (PS: MAKE SURE HUNTING PATROLS REMEMBER TO SUBMIT THEIR PREY TO RC’S STORAGE BEFORE REPORTING BACK)

”Cats of RiverClan! Please, Gather!”

Gosh! Pebblesplash had never sent out patrols. Usually, she was the one going out and leading them, so this felt very strange, especially since she never considered herself the deputy-duty type! However, When her bestie, Lark asked her for some assistance with patrols, she knew she had to step out of her comfort zone and help out. It was unfortunate about what had happened to GingerStar, however, everyone had to move on… It was time to do what warriors do… “With recent events, I’d like us to have a moment of silence before I speak next…” The beautiful mollie closes her eyes for a moment, and then sighs…

[ Every patrol will have the same prompt! A simple clan therapy session about recent events!]

“NightSpark, [ @Red Dawn ] You have always been a hard worker! Please take AspenTail, [ @Jade ] and… RainyPaw [ @Caspian ] over to Saltmeadow Marsh…” She was aware that NightSpark had been sent out recently, however, he did good… She trusted that he’d do good again….

”DappleWing! [ @something. ] please take NewtBerry [ @Zelly ] and SpringPaw [ @Leafy ] out to patrol Sedgewater Valley? If you see WindClan, don’t do anything stupid. I trust that you, DappleWing are the best to send because of your passive nature…” And with that, Two down! Many more to go!

”Our final border patrol goes to TroutStone, [ @GhostCop ] Who will be taking FrostPetal [ @BloodyRaven ] IvoryNight, [ @Ladieboo ]and MinkPaw [ @Orchid ] to Smallpines! If you smell ThunderClan, please report it to me or Lark… Wing immediately…” Gosh! The patrols were tiny this week, But PebbleSplash was running out of people to send!

”With that being said, we are on to hunting! GingerSplash [ @SH33P ] and FishPaw, [ @Dark ] you will be led by NightFluff [ @SpookyShoomy ] out onto the territory. Good luck hunting…” She hoped it went well…

”LilyLeaf! [ @the.lemon.witch ] take LotusHeart [ @Shade. ] and HazelPaw [ @Lullaby ] over to Haven Springs. Good luck to you as well! The prey is scarce there!” She knew this from personal experience…

”CloudHeart! [ @JackSkellington_17 ] You are the last hunting patrol to be sent out! Take DarkSong [ @LunaStar22 ] and CricketPaw [ @spoon_ ] over to Rugged Range.” She wonders if the recent extended stay there would cause the prey to hide away…

After she was done listing the patrols, Pebblesplash went to clean out the fresh kill pile…

——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; October 25th, 2023 at 12:43 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:44 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Baykit °•
N/A

Oh, patrols? Cool! Wait. Were these... fake patrols? He didn't know who was talking, but it wasn't Larkdeputy. Or, Larkleader, he guessed. Larkleader's voice was nice and soft and blue. This cats voice was very... well, kind of blue? But it was more zigzaggy and made his eyes hurt a little. Nuh, uh, no way this was Larkleader. As Baykit tried to find the source of the voice, he found a large and unfamiliar she-cat. Huh?

"Heyyyy, um, who are you? Why isn't Larkleader sending patrols?? I've never seen you around. Oooh, are you new? Are you the new deputy? Waaait, there is no new deputy. Soooo wait, dad said only the biiig ranks sent patrols. What are you doing?" His kit brain was buzzing with one million questions he needed answers to now or he was gonna explode!!

// @Sakura. hope you don't mind my little stinker \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:53 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
@vex
——————
The she-cat giggles at the curious kitten, grabbing a feather off the ground and tickling the kitten a bit. She guessed some would have questions, however, she never expected it to be a little kit… PebbleSplash smiles and crouches playfully. She seems to enjoy talking to kits… Part of her wishes she had her own.

“Well, you see little one, I am a Lion Heart. My job is to assist the leader when necessary. Because we lack a deputy, and LarkLeader is trying to adjust to her new role, I have offered to assist with silly little patrols…” The she-cat bounces a bit with a purr, she seemed energetic…

“Say, do you want to help with big cat duties? I have to clean the fresh kill pile. It would be a lot of help if you used that keen eye to help me sort between the yummy prey and the not so yummy prey!” Maybe she could answer all the silly questions if they decided to help her.
——————
Old October 23rd, 2023, 12:03 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura. View Post

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan

——————
- ALL PATROLS ARE DUE BY NOVEMBER 2ND!
- IF YOUR CAT CANNOT DO A PATROL, PLEASE HAVE THEM INFORM PEBBLESPLASH WITH AN IC REASON AS TO WHY BY OCTOBER 26TH, AND THEY WILL BE REPLACED!
- IF YOUR PATROL NEEDS AN EXTENSION, LET ME KNOW UP TO 3 DAYS AFTER THE ORIGINAL DUE DATE!
- FAILURE TO REPORT FOR A PATROL OR RETURN ON TIME WITHOUT COMMUNICATION WILL BE MET WITH A PEP TALK FROM PEBS AND IC PUNISHMENT!
- (PS: MAKE SURE HUNTING PATROLS REMEMBER TO SUBMIT THEIR PREY TO RC’S STORAGE BEFORE REPORTING BACK)

”Cats of RiverClan! Please, Gather!” Pebblesplash had never sent out patrols… However, When her bestie asked her for some assistance, she knew she had to help out. It was unfortunate about what had happened to GingerStar, however, everyone had to move on… It was time to do what warriors do… “With recent events, I’d like us to have a moment of silence before I speak next…” The beautiful mollie closes her eyes for a moment, and then sighs…

[ Every patrol will have the same prompt! A simple clan therapy session about recent events!]

“NightSpark, [ @Red Dawn ] You have always been a hard worker! Please take AspenTail, [ @Jade ] and… RainyPaw [ @Caspian ] over to Saltmeadow Marsh…” She was aware that NightSpark had been sent out recently, however, he did good… She trusted that he’d do good again….

”DappleWing! [ @something. ] please take NewtBerry [ @Zelly ] and SpringPaw [ @Leafy ] out to patrol Sedgewater Valley? If you see WindClan, don’t do anything stupid. I trust that you, DappleWing are the best to send because of your passive nature…” And with that, Two down! Many more to go!

”Our final border patrol goes to TroutStone, [ @GhostCop ] Who will be taking FrostPetal [ @BloodyRaven ] IvoryNight, [ @Ladieboo ]and MinkPaw [ @Orchid ] to Smallpines! If you smell ThunderClan, please report it to me or Lark… Wing immediately…” Gosh! The patrols were tiny this week, But PebbleSplash was running out of people to send!

”With that being said, we are on to hunting! GingerSplash [ @SH33P ] and FishPaw, [ @Dark ] you will be led by NightFluff [ @SpookyShroomy ] out onto the territory. Good luck hunting…” She hoped it went well…

”LilyLeaf! [ @the.lemon.witch ] take LotusHeart [ @Shade. ] and HazelPaw [ @Lullaby ] over to Haven Springs. Good luck to you as well! The prey is scarce there!” She knew this from personal experience…

”CloudHeart! [ @JackSkellington_17 ] You are the last hunting patrol to be sent out! Take DarkSong [ @LunaStar22 ] and CricketPaw [ @spoon_ ] over to Rugged Range.” She wonders if the recent extended stay there would cause the prey to hide away…

After she was done listing the patrols, Pebblesplash went to clean out the fresh kill pile…

——————

IvoryNight
He/Him
RC Warrior
25 moons

IvoryNight nodded, looking for his patrolmates.

@GhostCop @BloodyRaven @Orchid

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader