♡ Medical advice | Cat...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:32 AM

Old May 10th, 2024, 03:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

"Once you're done with this 'n have the punishment squared away, I can take you out for a refresher." Nothing had happened to note, so Wolfhive let his gaze fall on Fallingpaw. "Then if you're feeling up for it we can try a final, but I think giving you a chance to practice first'll do you some good." It'd give Fallingpaw a fairer chance of succeeding the final, when it came time to it.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 10th, 2024, 04:11 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Once you're done with this 'n have the punishment squared away, I can take you out for a refresher." Nothing had happened to note, so Wolfhive let his gaze fall on Fallingpaw. "Then if you're feeling up for it we can try a final, but I think giving you a chance to practice first'll do you some good." It'd give Fallingpaw a fairer chance of succeeding the final, when it came time to it.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

Fallingpaw nodded not able to speak due to him holding the moss and ferns in his maw he agreed he did need a refresher on almost everything besides climbing the only thing he was good at he as they walked they got to the clearings edge and into the camp falling nodded his head with a smile and walked off to do his chores
Old May 10th, 2024, 05:39 PM
work is never done

[ @zBlaze, @Bean / putting a mark in ur wolf's name so it doesn't impact my post count w my wolf ]
When W/olfpaw had disappeared, it'd been unexpected-- the young tom had just gotten his apprentice ceremony a few days before, and things seemed normal. So, Wolfhive made the decision to check things out, see if a quick investigation could lead to finding where the lil dude went.

He didn't have high expectations as he collected Sproutfleck for this patrol, but he hoped they'd at least find something to reveal what had happened. Antfluff might be gone, but that didn't mean there weren't cats who cared about missing youth.

As Wolfhive passed through the territory, getting away from the high-traffic areas of the camp entrance, W/olfpaw's distinctive scent caught his attention. It was leading in the rough direction of Haggard Ruins, and Wolfhive hoped he didn't make it that far. "You smell that?" he murmured to his companion, starting after the trail. "Keep an eye out, especially if he's gone as far as the ruins."

Old May 10th, 2024, 07:13 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
@BEAR.

Fallingpaw walked out with wolfhive again looking for brambles and more moss "Do you think it would be nice to put brambles around the nursery?" he asked "like not inside but on the outer wall like we do the apprentices den? he said said looking through a bush and snagging some brambles on his leg he sneared and pulled the out with one thorn in his leg he pulled it out
Wolfhive very gently ushered Fallingpaw through the camp entrance, so they weren't yoinking things from camp. Silly spider!

"Mm.. it's not the worst idea." In comparison, the den did seem kinda barren on the outside. "Could help keep things like snakes out too, if they have to go through more to find a gap."

Old May 11th, 2024, 09:31 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - Former ThunderClan -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes -
It hurt so damn much. Wolfpaw had gone out to try and hunt, wanting to impress his mentor. He got lost and somehow survived. As he was making his way back, a tree had fallen on him. He didn't know how long he lay there, agonizing pain in his leg. Almost all hope he had was gone. Then, he smelled ThunderClan. He weakly lifted his head up, pain shooting through his spine. It was easing now, his leg was almost numb at this point. "Help. Please. Leg hurts," he croaked out. He had been there at least a day, his throat was already dry. Wolfpaw turned his head to face the fallen tree. It perfectly lay on his tail and leg. He was able to move the other leg out from under it, but his right one [the one under the tree] was just stuck. "Hello? Can anyone hear me? Please help, please!" he called out, a bit louder before laying his brown tabby head to rest.
[ @zBlaze @BEAR. - Note: I plan on having his leg get amputated !! ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:42 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive very gently ushered Fallingpaw through the camp entrance, so they weren't yoinking things from camp. Silly spider!

"Mm.. it's not the worst idea." In comparison, the den did seem kinda barren on the outside. "Could help keep things like snakes out too, if they have to go through more to find a gap."

Fallingpaw walked out more with wolfhive "Yeah that was my thought process when thinking about it" he meowed listening for other things in the forest such as a few birds in the canopy above. he walked on draping the brambles over his back only with slight pokes he saw some moss and went to grab it "this should be good." he meowed before stuffing his maw full of moss
Old May 12th, 2024, 05:18 AM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
Fallingpaw walked out more with wolfhive "Yeah that was my thought process when thinking about it" he meowed listening for other things in the forest such as a few birds in the canopy above. he walked on draping the brambles over his back only with slight pokes he saw some moss and went to grab it "this should be good." he meowed before stuffing his maw full of moss
[ doing responses in between work hours so won't be as quick as i was the other day !! ]
"If you're sure." Hopefully Fallingpaw had collected enough to avoid another trip out of camp. Wolfhive hadn't expected to spend much of his day supervising a punishment... oh well, at least once Fallingpaw completed this they could resume getting him where he needed to be.

Once he was situated, Wolfhive lead him back to camp.

Old May 13th, 2024, 06:45 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Sproutfleck
you're a sky full of stars
Such a heavenly view
You're such a heavenly view

Purrks: Beefed Up T1

._______._____._______.

Sproutfleck was out searching with Wolfhive for a missing apprentice.
This especially worried him because of how young he had been. Eyes
glancing in the Hornet's direction for a moment before a smell hit his
nose. Oh. Someone was definitely here. Fear scent was light in the
area. Perhaps because he was small, or he'd just been there for a while.
But either way, he was certain Wolfpaw would be here somewhere. The
bobtailed warrior listened silently to his gray searching partner, green
eyes trailing about the general vicinity in attempt to see Wolfpaw. He
knew it was unlikely, but why not try?

One of the more worrisome thoughts was that he was near the ruins.
It may be dangerous, especially for a new apprentice like Wolfpaw.
"It's strong." he replied. The fear-scent was indeed strong the
farther they walked. A tiny noise caught his attention. He stopped, and
attempted to hold out a paw to stop Wolfhive as well. "Wait." he
said, ears straining to hear any noise. "I heard something," Sproutfleck
mewed quietly, in case he heard something else. Lifting one spotted paw,
he pointed with it toward the right. "Over there. I think we should go check
it out."
A tiny noise briefly caught his attention again, and he gingerly started
walking over toward the area. He glanced in Wolfhive's direction again. "In case
it's not a cat."
He explained his reasoning.

._______._____._______.
| @BEAR. | @Bean |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old May 13th, 2024, 04:49 PM
work is never done

Though Wolfhive didn't know W/olfpaw well, he recognized his voice beneath the raspy call. The words, he couldn't quite make out.. but he was certain it was him. "It's W/olfpaw!" Already he was on the move, starting to surpass Sproutfleck. "I didn't take you for a mouse - are you so afraid of an invisible threat you'll let someone prolong in their suffering?" He wasn't really looking for an answer, just finding Sproutfleck's behavior appalling. Even if there was a threat, W/olfpaw was clearly in distress and a baby. "Act like a warrior and use your nose and your ears. A predator could be smelled among his scent - there's nothing that indicates danger in that capacity."

Through the brush, he could see W/olfpaw partially pinned beneath a trunk. When he'd brought up his concerns about the area of Haggard Ruins being unstable, he didn't think he'd see his worries come to light - yet here they were. Thankfully, the tree didn't seem too large .. it was just big in comparison to the new apprentice beneath it. "I'm going to pivot it off your leg. Sproutfleck, grab him in case this thing rolls back into place." He didn't think it would.. but it didn't hurt to be safe.

In a way, Redhawk being injured by that boulder was a blessing - 'cause Wolfhive could use what Skunkstrike had done here. He quickly scrapped a rough trench out in the dirt and once he was finished, he grabbed hold of the tree and pulled, allowing gravity to do the hard work of rolling it into the hole he'd dug.

[ @Bean @zBlaze ]

Old May 14th, 2024, 06:54 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
「〷」 THE HOLY GHOST「〷」
╰► SPIRIT
he | they ♛ tall black, grey, and white chimera with varying fur lengths and texture + a kinked tail; bright amber eyes ♛
purrks : agatha kitty, lyrebird's lullaby, herb knowledge
ೃ⁀➷ @vellichor

The chimera walked along the border of ThunderClan, careful to not truly cross the boundaries of where the outskirts and the scent marks begun. They rarely adventured over here, and whilst Spirit had no interest in .. starting up his experiments again — he was quickly bored of daily wandering once more. Clan cats were always such fun to mess with. This particular bit Spirit hadn't bothered to do for a while.

As in, where he ripped moss from whatever surfaces they could find and cover themself with it messily. Bits and pieces drooped off, sometimes falling to the floor but enough was able to stay on top of their pelt. See, it didn't particularly matter if who they came across believed in their fortunes because all reactions were simply, amusing! A shame he could never know if they came true, even if just partially. He could never know if it lingered as a source of regret in another's mind.

Maybe one day.

So, Spirit walked and he walked and he walked until someone eventually stumbled over. Eventually, they had to. He could be very patient.
•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws
Under Their Noses: Active

Something drew Timberpaw out of camp that day, and she wasn't sure why. It was like some wayward spirit took her paws and led them to the ThunderClan border. For some reason, it was like no one could hear her, see her, she didn't run into any trouble in her trance-like state. She was caught in her own head, lost between flashes of memories familiar and foreign. When she finally snapped out of it, she was face to face with an odd-looking black and white cat. Big blue eyes blinked once, twice, and her head cocked to the side.

Timberpaw was confused, but curious. She took a pawstep closer to the stranger, wrinkling her nose at their outsider smell. She opened her mouth to speak, but didn't know what to say. Then, she closed it and kneaded at the ground. Finally, opened it again and words came out. "Who are you?" Blunt, perhaps, but not ill-intentioned.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]