Today 11:19 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 11:07 AM

Old January 14th, 2021, 07:53 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Fluffymoth had heard their name called. Curious. Cats did not often request her presence. Even more curiously, the voice belonged to Sparrowskip. Quickly, she figured out that she was on herb patrol. Her tail flicked in excitement; this was her favourite type of patrol! She eagerly searched for the presence of Burrface, her overly fluffy pelt leaving her no disguise as she found the molly further along in the clearing.

"It seems we've been destined for patrol! Have you any familiarity with poppy seeds? It seems such a trait would be useful for our journey towards nature's bounty." Fluffymoth gave a respectful head dip, using a paw to point in the direction of the camp's exit. Her green eyes shown with... an unusual amount of excitement for what was essentially busy work. "We can begin on your call!"

@dinosaur
Old January 14th, 2021, 08:22 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Burrface listened carefully as Sparrowskip dished out their assignments. She did not groan or complain about the tedious task, but solemnly accepted, as she did with everything her clan asked of her. Burrface rose to her paws, exhaling from the tiredness of early morning.

She turned with a start as a younger cat spoke to her. Oh right, there was another I'm supposed to accompany. She glanced at Fluffymoth before replying, "Poppy seeds... i've gathered them a few times over the moons." Burrface's words were curt, clearly she wasn't in a chatty mood. She was a bit thrown off by Fluffymoth's peculiar way of speech. At the very least, the fluffy she-cat was respectful.

Burrface sauntered off to the camp's exit without a word, merely a flick of her tail to indicate let's go.

- @chaton

Last edited by dinosaur; January 14th, 2021 at 08:22 AM.
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:47 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fall View Post
"I think I would too! Nice cats are awesome," Fawnkit commented. He didn't say anything about his mother, deciding to avoid that subject. But he did want to be shown around camp. "Okay!"
(So sorry for the delay, I’ve been a bit busy, and I’ve kinda been slowly working through all my RPs)

Larkstripe offered the kit a kind smile, and stood, padding towards the reed barrier, where the dens were located, “Here is the warrior’s den, and the apprentice’s den—we use reeds to construct them, so they’re surprisingly sturdy.” He explained. The ginger warrior tilted his head towards two other reed structures across camp, “And that’s the elder’s den—and of course the nursery as you probably already know.”

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 14th, 2021, 06:01 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

{ @~Echo~ }

SkunkKit was grooming herself for the fifth time that day when she looked up and saw EchoKit, the most annoying cat in the entire territory! She padded up to her and mewed, "What's up dung breath? Ew, it looks like you haven't groomed yourself in moons! Do you even groom yourself?" She insulted, her black pelt shining in the sunlight.
Old January 14th, 2021, 07:12 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

(No worries! I get it.)

Fawnkit trotted after Larkstripe, his calico fur ruffled. He was going to see the camp! He’d been out of the nursery three times since he’d joined the Clan, and had gotten hopelessly lost each time. But that didn’t matter! He was going to see the camp now! As Larkstripe explained about the wall’s materials, the kit sniffed tentatively at the dens made of reeds. It smelled like a lot of cats. Then he turned to the other two dens. The nursery wasn’t anything new, but the elder’s den was. Then a small question popped into his mind. ”What’s an elder?” he asked, his head tilted slightly. @ghostwriter
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 14th, 2021, 08:14 PM
Still Wondering 2 + 2

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Bobby View Post
{ @~Echo~ }

SkunkKit was grooming herself for the fifth time that day when she looked up and saw EchoKit, the most annoying cat in the entire territory! She padded up to her and mewed, "What's up dung breath? Ew, it looks like you haven't groomed yourself in moons! Do you even groom yourself?" She insulted, her black pelt shining in the sunlight.
Echokit turned her head to her enemy, Skunkkit. "Cleaned myself earlier today!" she hissed. She didnt like being insulted. "You know, your the rudest cat thats ever lived!" she spat trying to thing of more insults. She wasnt good at them at all, being happy and such. But she was never happy around this rude kit.
SHC: Blackkit
WC: Cloverkit
Loners: Stream, Crystal, Juniper, etc.
Kittypet: Sugar
(I am going to only be logging in every few days nowand most OCs r for adoption. little bit more info on profile)
Old January 14th, 2021, 09:00 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Phoenix Fall

Larkstripe tilted his head from side to side, debating a tasteful answer, "Elders are older warriors who have served the clan faithfully and earned retirement. I'll end up there sooner than later." he joked, with a playful wink, despite only being about 25 moons of age.
"The dens always need repairing, so you have that to look forward to when you become an apprentice. And the elders always tell excellent stories." He added. He turned, and crooked his tail to two separate, smaller dens across the camp.
"Those are Sootstar and Sparrowskip's dens. Sparrowskip and Snakepaw are our medicine cats. If you are ever sick or injured, they will care for you."

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 15th, 2021, 04:44 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowpaw sung a little song about a lost leaf as she de feathered a bird.

Snakepaw dragged some wet herbs out into the sun to dry.
Old January 15th, 2021, 08:12 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALLIANCE View Post
Vimi stood up straighter, fur bristling with anxiety. This must be their leader. For a moment she was overwhelmed by all the cats-- the smells-- the dens-- but she quickly shook her head, snapping herself out of it."I'm Vimi," she mewed, hoping her voice wasn't shaking. "I want to join RiverClan." She pulled her chin up. I have to impress him. He won't let in just any cat. Still, she couldn't help her eyes from wandering over the bustling camp. The peaceful babble of the river permeated the murmur of the busy clearing, but she was too disoriented to notice. Instead, the clamor seemed to burn into her skull, distracting her and making her want to flee. So many sounds. So many cats. All this noise-- she couldn't--

She forced herself not to flinch, training her eyes deliberately on a small shell in the sandy ground. Come on, Vimi. You can do this. You need to do this.

@wnder Bumpo?

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old January 15th, 2021, 08:34 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Echo~ View Post
Echokit turned her head to her enemy, Skunkkit. "Cleaned myself earlier today!" she hissed. She didnt like being insulted. "You know, your the rudest cat thats ever lived!" she spat trying to thing of more insults. She wasnt good at them at all, being happy and such. But she was never happy around this rude kit.

SkunkKit giggled at the horrible insults, "You call those insults? You'd barely offend a newborn mouse!" She mewed, narrowing her eyes at the other she-kit. "You're just a dumb kit who'll never do anything right in your meaningless life!" The black kit sneered.