Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:33 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:26 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:12 AM
daisy . sunflower ....
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2020, 07:42 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @x ghostie ]

She rolled her eyes and sighed, then leaned back on her hind paws and curled her tail over her front paws. "First off, a question. Have you ever been outside camp before?" This would be the deciding factor. If Jaykit had already been exploring beyond the camp walls, she might actually consider truly liking him. But for now, he was an annoying little pest who she would have a lot of fun toying with.
Old April 7th, 2020, 09:34 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post
Rosedapple gave a sly grin at Scorchpaw's change of phrase and didn't question it. If the apprentice had his own opinions she'd let him form them, it was good for him to be able to think on his own and develop his own thoughts, not just agreeing with any adult of authority.

The calico shuffled her feet and got comfortable where she sat, she motioned for the red apprentice to do the same.

"I'm going to pick one thing in our surrounding, a sound, or an object. It might be something you already noticed or something that will make you have to use your senses to find. I want you to either find it, or tell me everything you notice about it, ok?" she commented as she looked around them, at the other cats talking in the hallow, the chirping of birds, the rustle of the pine branches.

Rosedapple narrowed in on a target.

"There is a squirrel somewhere in the clearing scavenging for its food, point me in the direction, but do not try to sneak up on it just yet." she challenged.

Scorchpaw listened closely, nodding along with Rosedapple's every word. This was so exciting, he'd never gotten this much attention and excitement from his old mentor. The ginger tom could already tell he was going to love Rosedapple. She was basically the coolest mentor ever!

As Rosedapple cast a glance around, Scorchpaw did the same, ears flicking, and nose twitching. He'd gotten a lot better at honing in on different scents and sounds. He remembered the first time he was out in the territory, it had been so hard to focus on any one thing at once. It had all been just a jumble of smells and noises to him.

Head turning quickly back to Rosedapple as she announced his target, Scorchpaw gave a nod and an excited smile before closing his eyes, which he found helped him focus on specific scents better. Squirrel... sorta musky, but a little airy, kinda like bark... There! Opening his eyes, Scorchpaw pointed towards the direction he'd scented the squirrel, and a moment later, he could even hear the faint scuffling of it's tiny paws.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 7th, 2020, 10:00 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Scorchpaw listened closely, nodding along with Rosedapple's every word. This was so exciting, he'd never gotten this much attention and excitement from his old mentor. The ginger tom could already tell he was going to love Rosedapple. She was basically the coolest mentor ever!

As Rosedapple cast a glance around, Scorchpaw did the same, ears flicking, and nose twitching. He'd gotten a lot better at honing in on different scents and sounds. He remembered the first time he was out in the territory, it had been so hard to focus on any one thing at once. It had all been just a jumble of smells and noises to him.

Head turning quickly back to Rosedapple as she announced his target, Scorchpaw gave a nod and an excited smile before closing his eyes, which he found helped him focus on specific scents better. Squirrel... sorta musky, but a little airy, kinda like bark... There! Opening his eyes, Scorchpaw pointed towards the direction he'd scented the squirrel, and a moment later, he could even hear the faint scuffling of it's tiny paws.
The warrior watched her apprentice closely as he closed his eyes to concentrate. It hadn't taken too long for him to point her in exactly the right direction and when he opened his eyes she smiled at him with a pleased nod.

"Good work. Now, we are going to change our possition so we can better observe our target, ok? Careful with your pawsteps, control how much weight you put on your paws too keep from cracking a stick or stepping too hard." she explained as she showed him through her own posture. She shifted her body in a more obvious way so that Scorchpaw had a visual to go with the explanation. Her steps her soundless as she crept around the perimeter, tail low, but never brushing the ground. When she reached a certain spot where the shade of a tree could hid them from view she turned to wait for the apprentice expectantly.
Old April 7th, 2020, 10:01 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

@DarkNight

"Oh? And what did you do that was so bad?" Owlfeather spoke gently. "Icestar is very grumpy. I wouldn't take it personally--she's like that to everyone." The old she-cat laughed lightly to herself.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 7th, 2020, 10:27 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

"Well, two things actually. I haven't told anyone this except for Irispaw, but I took down a fox! Me and Echokit went exploring but then I fell into a hole! A fox was living there though and it chased us! Me and Echokit got separated and the fox chased me. It cornered me and I tried to attack it. Then Shadequill came and drove it off and brought us back to camp. Everyone told me we shouldn't have wandered off.

I listened, then things got boring around camp. So Blackkit, my new friend, and I decided to sneak out to see WindClan for ourselves. I had convinced him to do it, he was worried it was too dangerous. So we snuck out, but Fallenheart found us. We tried to run from him but ran into Icestar. She got really mad and made Blackkit's and my ceremony get pushed back. He was going to an apprentice soon but I ruined it. I just wanted to meet WindClan."
Falconkit wasn't sure how Owlfeather was going to react by her telling her this. Would she think Falconkit was too mischievous and give her a big lecture?
@Casper

Old April 7th, 2020, 10:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Foxpudge had done his best to keep up, the exertion causing his shoulder wound to ooze rapidly. There was an inkling of discomfort as the marsh opened up into ShadowClan clearing. The sensation of not belonging, despite his new allegiance..

His fur bristled at the sight of a large golden tom emerging out of one of the dens, a bundle of plants and webs in his mouth. The unfamiliar tom approached them, nodding to Icestar before he dropped his pile.

"Reckon these are some WindClan cats, eh?" He-who-must-be Thunderhowl looked over Butterflypaw first, tsking at her wounds. "These ain't new, kid. What'd ya do, get in a fight with a thorn bush?" Foxpudge was pretty sure it wasn't a bush that did that, but he didn't have anything to go off of. He wasn't there when she rejoined WindClan some time ago. "Ain't much I can do for these tiny things, but.." Thunderhowl took a moment to lick her wounds clean, before he dabbed tiny fragments of webs to the worse of the scratches to stop any excess bleeding.

"Keep 'em clean, and you'll be fine. They'll heal up within a few days."

Then his gaze fell upon Foxpudge, and his muzzle pulled tight. "Ah, if it ain't one of Dapplestar's boys. Would've thought you died out years ago." Foxpudge shuffled with his discomfort at the comment, displeased he'd been recognized-- who the hell was this guy, anyway? He'd never seen him in his life.

"Can you just.. take care of this?"

Thunderhowl snorted in response, checking over his bite wounds and the gash he'd sustained. "Yeah, this ain't gonna be very fun for you, son." Firm paws pressed the cobwebs against his shoulder as a rough tongue rasped along his punctures. Foxpudge flinched at the contact, doing his best to remain still as Thunderhowl proceeded to take and chew other herbs he didn't recognize and plaster it on him. "There. Icestar, what are you doin' with these two anywho?"

[ @Casper, @Blissie Bliss ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 7th, 2020, 11:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

With things seemingly in order, Thunderhowl stepped into the den with a rumble in his throat. "Blueberry, it's time to go. Get up."

The details of what he had in mind hadn't yet been revealed to the apprentice, and he was more than happy to keep quiet until she questioned it. Until they were there.

"Come on." He stepped across the den to jab his paw into her side. "Daylight's fading, if we leave now we can get there before Moon-high."

[ @Moon Lily ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 8th, 2020, 12:44 AM
clearing away the dust

"Oh really? You did all that?" Owlfeather grinned, knowing most of it was just kit tales. She wasn't sure which parts were true, but she figured if the kits ran into Icestar, they must have really snuck out.

"You know, Icestar did the same thing when she was a kit. Don't let her sour temper fool you. We all sneak out at least once when we're kits. But you know, they do discourage it for a reason. You ought to be careful, dear." Her tone was gentle and amused.

@DarkNight

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 8th, 2020, 12:52 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

@BILL.

Irispaw, shook the remaining moss from her fur, eyes opening sleepily. She gave a sheepish smile, ready to hop back into her nest.
"Oh come on, Thunderboy. Can't whatever's going on wait until later? I just fell asleep!" She protested, knees shaking unsteadily. Nevertheless, she padded towards him, blinking her eyes open.

She yawned, a bit confused by his silence. She would have though that he'd explained why she was up. Was Windclan alright? She wondered. Well, she'd find out later. She hoped. Glancing at the sunset, she smiled. It was pretty at this time.

Yelping at his jab, she glared at him, giving a pout.
"Can you stop jabbing me and get to the point?" She snapped, eyes glittering curiously.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 8th, 2020, 12:56 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Yarrowkit padded into the den, wondering what the it would be like. As he entered, he called for the medicine cat's name. "Irispaw? Are you there?" He wanted to help the she-cat with herbs and many other things, but he was too excited to think about that kind of stuff.
Closed Thread