Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:55 PM

Old February 6th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
"Yea, I'm fine," she mewed. "Its just that its so boring, I still have no apprentice!" Flameleaf glanced at the sky then back at Quietstream. "Its only sunhigh," Flameleaf meowed. "We can still go hunting, since I wasn't assigned to a patrol or anything..." She let her voice trail off. She flicked her tail and licked her paw.
Quietstream nodded and mewed "ok." He turned around to go find a patch with mice and magpies. He thought if only she liked me.
Old February 7th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flameleaf paused. She spotted a mouse nibbling on a seed. I'll catch this! she dropped into a hunters crouch and crept forward, when she was close enough she paused a moment, then pounced. She misjudged her leap and landed a whisker-length away from the mouse. Flameleaf watched hopelessly as the mouse darted away. She flattened her ears in embarrassment. He'll never like me at this rate!

Character Site

Old February 7th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf paused. She spotted a mouse nibbling on a seed. I'll catch this! she dropped into a hunters crouch and crept forward, when she was close enough she paused a moment, then pounced. She misjudged her leap and landed a whisker-length away from the mouse. Flameleaf watched hopelessly as the mouse darted away. She flattened her ears in embarrassment. He'll never like me at this rate!
Quietstream was nearby watching. He pounced on the mouse and killed it. "Nice try." He smiled and buried the mouse for later
Old February 7th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf sighed. "I guess." She mewed. "W-why don't we carry on..." I like him but... But what if he doesn't like me! she thought. I'm too afraid to tell him, what if he gets mad at me and never talks to me again! I won't be happy again if that happens! she began flexing her claws.

Character Site

Old February 7th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf sighed. "I guess." She mewed. "W-why don't we carry on..." I like him but... But what if he doesn't like me! she thought. I'm too afraid to tell him, what if he gets mad at me and never talks to me again! I won't be happy again if that happens! she began flexing her claws.
Quietstream noticed she looked worried, "something wrong?" He asked sounding worried. He tilted his head confused
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf sheathed her claws and gazed at Quietstream. "Er... N-no!" She lied. "Nothings wrong, i-im fine!" She stuttered. if only I could tell him the truth! she thought. in fact, I will! "Quietstream..." She began. "I... I... I was wondering if you wanted to..." She swallowed nervously. "I was wondering if you..." She paused for a moment, embarrassed she continued. "Do you want to continue hunting or maybe we could go to the river..." fail!

Character Site

Old February 7th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf sheathed her claws and gazed at Quietstream. "Er... N-no!" She lied. "Nothings wrong, i-im fine!" She stuttered. if only I could tell him the truth! she thought. in fact, I will! "Quietstream..." She began. "I... I... I was wondering if you wanted to..." She swallowed nervously. "I was wondering if you..." She paused for a moment, embarrassed she continued. "Do you want to continue hunting or maybe we could go to the river..." fail!
Quietstream smiled "we could go to the river." He licked a cut on his paw and walked towards the river. He thought if only she had feelings for me

Last edited by Fallpotato; February 7th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf followed. I'll tell him when we get to the river. she paused when she saw the cut on Quietstream's paw. "Where did you get that cut?" She asked. "You should let Zerosight check it out. It could get infected!" She closed her eyes for a heartbeat and sighed. "Quietstream..." She began. "The truth is... I l-" she was cut off when a bark echoed through the forest. She scented the air. "Dog!"

Character Site

Old February 7th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf followed. I'll tell him when we get to the river. she paused when she saw the cut on Quietstream's paw. "Where did you get that cut?" She asked. "You should let Zerosight check it out. It could get infected!" She closed her eyes for a heartbeat and sighed. "Quietstream..." She began. "The truth is... I l-" she was cut off when a bark echoed through the forest. She scented the air. "Dog!"
Quietstream shook his head "I'll be fine." When he heard the bark he dropped low and mewed "get down!" He looked around
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf crouched low to the ground. is it just one? she wondered. Is it a pack? she peered over the top of the bush she was crouching behind. She froze in fear as she watched the dog approach. It sniffed around, looking for them. StarClan, don't let this be the end of out lifes!

Character Site