Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:40 AM
Shorecrest's kit and...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 09:34 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 09:33 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 09:13 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2020, 01:39 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Flowstream @Blissie Bliss

Irispaw gave a small smirk in the kid's direction. He seemed to be practically jumping out of his own skin in excitement. She liked it. It was good to have someone excitable around. Thunderboy was nice, but he could get very grumpy. And she could never forgive him for what he did to Coldsong, either.
"Well, come in. I don't care if you don't agree with her, you sound sick as a dog." She ordered, grabbing some catmint. She sounded like she had Whitecough, from the sound of it.

(Hey, no worries!)
Yarrowkit wanted to help with a task immediately. "So, um... what do I do now?" He really wanted to jump into Irispaw's shoes and start helping, taking orders from her and only her (unless you count the leader, Yarrowkit would gladly do whatever he says).
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:46 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @x ghostie ]

She rolled her eyes and sighed, then leaned back on her hind paws and curled her tail over her front paws. "First off, a question. Have you ever been outside camp before?" This would be the deciding factor. If Jaykit had already been exploring beyond the camp walls, she might actually consider truly liking him. But for now, he was an annoying little pest who she would have a lot of fun toying with.
Jaykit shrug his shoulders. While there had been attempts on escaping, rather it be with his sisters or with some other group of kits-- they all failed. Well, kind of. They did step outside of the camp. For a second before they were snatched up and scolded.
Duskkit didn't ask if he went far so.. "Yeah.., " Jaykit replied so very smoothly. Cool kit vibes now bro, watch out.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:50 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

With Icestar's help, Falconpaw dragged Hailstorm's unconscious body into the clearing and set her down, looking around for any sight of Irispaw. Ugh, he hated this-- all these damn she-cats in power. It was ridiculous, on the edge of vile-- and the sooner he was done the better.

"Irispaw [ @Moon Lily]! We will be needing your assistance.. Hailstorm here could not handle some claws to her throat." She seemed to be leaking blood a considerable amount, but nothing Falconpaw was concerned about. She had this coming.

Maybe if Irispaw stopped the bleeding she would tend to Hailstorm's bitten ear and clawed side. Or not.. Falconpaw would be okay with her suffering some. Throughout all of this he hardly noticed his own wounds, the blood staining his muzzle and his flank.

[ @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; April 8th, 2020 at 01:50 AM.
Old April 8th, 2020, 05:08 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

-- @bmkmb -- {I'll be ending the patrol after this to report it back}

Ravenvine did manage to remain balanced as the apprentice tried the move on him but he nodded appreciatively at the apprentice. "That was well done. However I know the move well enough to know how to withstand it. Its all about pressing your weight equally down on your hindlegs, or the two legs you think won't be hit. If all your weight is pressed down on those, you will not be able to be unbalanced and will rather be able to use the leg with less constant weight on it, to attack the opposition." With that he did so, and lifted his front paw in the air while shifting all the weight back to his hindlegs. "So now if you swoop away my front paw, I'll be able to rise and hit you instead of being unbalanced." But he then sat down and gave his chest a few licks. "That'll be all for today, you did a really good job Frostpaw. You should be proud and take a good piece from the fresh kill pile."
With that he turned around and headed back to camp slowly, feeling confident in his apprentice and his way of teaching the young one.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 8th, 2020, 05:46 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Casper @BILL.

Irispaw dashed into the clearing, her eyes widening at the strong scent of blood. Her eyes traced it back to Hailstorm hurriedly. Poor she-cat! She seemed to be a nice mollly, from what she had heard. Her lip curled in disgust at the apprentice who had called her here. It was Falconpaw, the Starclan-forsaken brat. What a little fox-heart he was. He was the only cat she loathed with her force of living. She retreated to the medicine den to grab marigold and dandelion- she'd let the kid fetch the cobwebs.

Padding over, she raised an eyebrow at his words. She silently imagined feeding him holly berries to prevent herself from clawing him. He seemed so unconcerned at the fact that Hailstorm was bleeding to death. Who did that?!
"Listen here- I want you to shut that rat-trap of yours for one darned second, and be helpful for once. Grab some cobwebs from my den- the white, sticky, stringy things that spiders make. You know them? Now go." She hissed, eyes blazing. She could feel anger pulsing in her veins. How could a cat be so arrogant? She couldn't handle claws to her throat? She cursed him silently. Icestar should do something about him... She shook her head as she began to chew the herbs speedily- Hailstorm's blood flow was heavy. She couldn't patch her up until Falconbrat got her the cobwebs.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 8th, 2020, 08:23 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Shimm
"but they sound the same though..." commented as he repeated the move again ..And again. Doing it three more times, the last time was harder and stronger looking than his first try. "ok. What else??" he asked as he felt more confident in his abilities .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 8th, 2020, 09:03 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@CheetahPelt

Redheart nodded back at the patrol leader, taking the suggestion to reality. He beckons his young apprentice to a clearing where no cats are around, and, hopefully, nothing else can distract their training.
"You ready to begin?" the mentor checked on Mirepaw.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 8th, 2020, 09:15 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Moon Lily @BILL.

Icestar didn't say much as she helped Falconpaw carry Hailstorm into the clearing. She trusted Irispaw to do her job. Perhaps she ought to instate some rules regarding the new final assessment she'd announced. What a waste of herbs this would be. This was only the first one completed this way, after all. There were amendments to be made.

Hailstorm was still unconscious, lying awkwardly on the ground where Falconpaw had dropped her. Her long, downy fur was stained and matted with blood in several places, with the majority coming from her throat.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 8th, 2020, 09:20 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

A white-furred cat huffed as he stood to the side of the Apprentices' Den. He'd just finished a training patrol with his mentor. The older cat told him that he did well, but Frostpaw knew that he should've put more power in that last attack. He was told to take a good piece of prey from the freshkill pile as a reward, but Frostpaw had ignored that. He wasn't hungry. He was bored. The apprentice supposed that he could find another to socialize with, but he wasn't about to start asking around. If he was going to speak, he might as well wait for a cat to approach him first.

@Rainquail
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 8th, 2020, 09:20 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

It was like flipping a switch in him that turned Falconpaw even colder. Perhaps if Irispaw had gone a more gentle approach he would have budged, but she reeked of unnecessary attitude and he was done.

"Get it yourself." This was not even his job-- it seemed like Irispaw sucked at hers if she grabbed every herb but the one to stop bleeding. Shaking his head, Falconpaw was quick to leave, turning and heading out of camp. He needed to be alone. He needed..

He just needed to be left alone.

[ @Casper, @Moon Lily - can continue without me, falcon has left the scene ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread