Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 01:51 PM
As the earth trembles...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:43 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:42 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Eden
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2020, 12:17 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Frostpaw's boredom was relieved when a fluffy-looking, brown tabby walked up to him and started rambling. He'd seen Honeypaw around, although he didn't remember the other tom's rejoining statement. Then again, Frostpaw hadn't been paying much attention during the meeting. The white tom mentally cringed when he was called "Firstpaw." It was possibly the first time anyone had messed his name up. "My name is Frostpaw," the white apprentice correctly bluntly. He wasn't exactly annoyed at Honeypaw, it was actually quite amusing although the tom didn't show it.
@DarkNight
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 8th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

“Oh, sorry.” Now Honeypaw was a little embarrassed. Not that anyone could tell. He tried remembering names but honestly was too lazy.
“Well Frostpaw, I have a question. Do you get the looks too, or is it just me? The looks of disappointment or disapproval?” Honeypaw wanted to make sure he wasn’t imagining these looks.
@bmkmb

Old April 8th, 2020, 12:37 PM
darkness begets light.

So that's what this was about.They were both outsiders, so Honeypaw chose him to talk to. Frostpaw knew exactly what he meant by "the looks." Great Guardians, he'd even gotten them in his home clan. He got them often enough that the white tom was more or less used to them. "Yes," Frostpaw replied, "I get them a lot." For the most part, the apprentice would ignore them. Cats who gave him looks weren't likely to be friendly. He ignored the looks and he ignored the cats who gave them, too.
@DarkNight
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

"I don't know why we get these looks. I mean sure you are from another clan and ThunderClan has been kind of rude lately, but still, you choose to come stay with us! And I was ShadowClan but then was carried away by twolegs. I barely escaped but everyone still hates me for leaving." Honeypaw felt it was nice to talk to another cat about these things, he often felt lonely.
@bmkmb

Old April 8th, 2020, 01:28 PM
darkness begets light.

So that's what Honeypaw meant by his return. Twolegs were cruel creatures. They and their monsters didn't deserve to walk the earth. Monsters were brainless slaves and even then, they hides were strong enough to barrel over wolves.

"They got used to life without you," Frostpaw decided, "and now that you're back, they don't know how to act." It was a plausible explanation for the looks. Cats gave looks when they didn't like things. They didn't like Frostpaw, they didn't like the reappearance of Honeypaw. The white tom didn't blame them.
@DarkNight
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@OhAtropa
Cloverwish grumpily munched her mouse, glaring at the cats in the clearing. Why were they all so happy? There was nothing to be cheerful about. She harrumphed, pushing the stale prey away. Idiots. What if another clan attacks us? That's nothing to smile about.
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:51 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

"That's very true, everyone loves kit stories," Owlfeather smiled. "Just be careful you don't get under anyone's paws. The warriors can sometimes be grumpy when they're busy. But you can always come here to tell me your stories, and I'll tell you stories too." She let out a purr as the kit squeaked excitedly about the den.

"You're welcome here any time. You be safe out there!"

@DarkNight

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:51 PM
i'm not dead I swear

My Mood: Fanatic
Red face Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @Arie ]

Smokesight laid in the clearing per usual, lapping gently at his fur. Absentmindedly, she lapped at his paw and dragged it over his ear, his clouded eyes staring in no particular direction. The large tom wasn't usually approached by many cats, but he didn't mind when they did. Often, kits approached him, asking why he had moons for eyes - he would usually laugh, and explain to them that sometimes, StarClan took a cat's sight away. He always told them that it was to make them stronger in other areas, but truthfully, he didn't know why. But he didn't bother questioning it, either - he was how he was, and he was happy as he was. He purred to himself, the quiet rustling sounds of the clearing and the cats moving in and out naturally soothing him. Although he hadn't been chosen to go to the Gathering with the other cats, he didn't mind - although he was young, it was quite tiring year after year. And it's not like he could visually recognize anybody, either, so he preferred to stay and "watch" over the camp.

Old April 8th, 2020, 01:54 PM
i'm not dead I swear

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@OhAtropa
Cloverwish grumpily munched her mouse, glaring at the cats in the clearing. Why were they all so happy? There was nothing to be cheerful about. She harrumphed, pushing the stale prey away. Idiots. What if another clan attacks us? That's nothing to smile about.
[ We're just gonna pretend Smokesight can be in two different places at once lol, since I have two roleplays going on with him. He's popular! ]

Smokesight moved his head around, to sense who was in the clearing and who was not. He caught onto Cloverwish's scent - and even if he hadn't, the warrior's constant grumbling would have given her away. Padding up to her gently, he could already imagine her annoyed expression. Not that he minded; sometimes, cats just had a bad day. And he could understand that, for he had his fair share of his own. "Good day, Cloverwish. It's nice out, no?" He murmured, sitting down next to her and curling his tail over his paws.

Last edited by OhAtropa; April 8th, 2020 at 01:54 PM.
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhAtropa View Post
[ We're just gonna pretend Smokesight can be in two different places at once lol, since I have two roleplays going on with him. He's popular! ]

Smokesight moved his head around, to sense who was in the clearing and who was not. He caught onto Cloverwish's scent - and even if he hadn't, the warrior's constant grumbling would have given her away. Padding up to her gently, he could already imagine her annoyed expression. Not that he minded; sometimes, cats just had a bad day. And he could understand that, for he had his fair share of his own. "Good day, Cloverwish. It's nice out, no?" He murmured, sitting down next to her and curling his tail over his paws.
"Mrgh. It's really not, mister positive. Why don't you go give your 'great joy' to someone who actually wants it?" Cloverwish pulled the mouse back to her, staring at it with disgust.
Closed Thread