Today 09:41 AM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 09:17 AM

Old December 17th, 2017, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
She loved his eyes. She wanted to tell him this but now wasnt the time. She nodded turned around and ran. As soon as she reached the camp she stopped. "Sparks...Zaviers attacking Cobra..." she panted.

Shade listening leaped up "We should help him!" he said. He may not like Zavier much but now he knows hes not a bad pokemon at all.

Sparks nodded heading towards the clearing.

"Ok" Panted cobra. "You win...happy?" he laughed.

Icicle had followed the unknown mon. @Fuzzyfelien @Echofall
Zavier didn't move or look satisfied, and after a while, he frowned. "Actually, I'm not satisfied..." He said and opened his mouth, charging up another Hyper Beam, and before Cobra could talk again, he shot it, he then let go of the snake pokemon and backed away, he was done with him. "Next time you try to even get close to Moonlight, I'll make sure you won't be able to slither away..." He growled.
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:34 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Zavier didn't move or look satisfied, and after a while, he frowned. "Actually, I'm not satisfied..." He said and opened his mouth, charging up another Hyper Beam, and before Cobra could talk again, he shot it, he then let go of the snake pokemon and backed away, he was done with him. "Next time you try to even get close to Moonlight, I'll make sure you won't be able to slither away..." He growled.

"Hehe your little girlfriend would have been safer with me" Cobra said laughing. There was a gleam in his eye.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 17th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
She loved his eyes. She wanted to tell him this but now wasnt the time. She nodded turned around and ran. As soon as she reached the camp she stopped. "Sparks...Zaviers attacking Cobra..." she panted.

Shade listening leaped up "We should help him!" he said. He may not like Zavier much but now he knows hes not a bad pokemon at all.

Sparks nodded heading towards the clearing.

"Ok" Panted cobra. "You win...happy?" he laughed.

Icicle had followed the unknown mon. @Fuzzyfeline @Echofall
The small unknown Pokémon lead the other small Pokémon though the woods. She didn't know there names but they didn't know hers either. She keep to the shadows not just to hid who she was but to keep hidden in cause someone came looking after her and the Pokémon she was helping escape. Though she wasn't talking she kept glancing over her shoulder to make sure the two Pokémon were following her.

Starlight and the Flareon ran over. "Does he need help?" Star asked flecking her claws.
"I've been dying for a battle!" The Flareon smirked. "Lets go!" He added.
"Sun, calm down, we don't want anyone else harmed." Starlight told him. giving him a stern look.
"Sis, I'll be helping." Sun told her then turned to Moonlight. "Ware's he at?" He asked the Espeon.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:42 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
The small unknown Pokémon lead the other small Pokémon though the woods. She didn't know there names but they didn't know hers either. She keep to the shadows not just to hid who she was but to keep hidden in cause someone came looking after her and the Pokémon she was helping escape. Though she wasn't talking she kept glancing over her shoulder to make sure the two Pokémon were following her.

Starlight and the Flareon ran over. "Does he need help?" Star asked flecking her claws.
"I've been dying for a battle!" The Flareon smirked. "Lets go!" He added.
"Sun, calm down, we don't want anyone else harmed." Starlight told him. giving him a stern look.
"Sis, I'll be helping." Sun told her then turned to Moonlight. "Ware's he at?" He asked the Espeon.

Icicle followed close behind. She didnt want to lose the unknown pokemon in the dark. She kept looking back to make sure Nova was following. @Echofall

Moonlight looked at Starlight. "Their in a field we were stargazing at" She replied. She was worried about Zavier.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 17th, 2017, 10:47 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Nova gulped and followed the unknown pokemon after Moonlight dashed off.

Mana jumped up from her spot. "Nullys being attacked?" She ran up to Moonlight with a concerned expression.

Umbri followed Mana to Moonlight. "Where is he?" He asked her.

Espi followed Shade. "Like he said," She gestured to Shade. "we should help!"

@Silverfrost @Raven & Co @Fuzzyfeline
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:47 PM

Quote:
"Hehe your little girlfriend would have been safer with me" Cobra said laughing. There was a gleam in his eye.
"I doubt that, considering I'm the one who won, and the next time I see you approach her, you'll join my brothers... And believe me, this is a promise." The Silvally said, he then looked around to see if anyone was there, and slowly started heading back to camp, leaving Cobra behind, he had to leave before he would end up killing him. Stepping into camp, Zavier made his way over to Moonlight and gazed down at her. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, and the normally dark brown color of his fur had turned into a more lively, golden one.

(He doesn't want them to get involved in the battle/situation)

Last edited by Gone; December 17th, 2017 at 10:52 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:58 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
"I doubt that, considering I'm the one who won, and the next time I see you approach her, you'll join my brothers... And believe me, this is a promise." The Silvally said, he then looked around to see if anyone was there, and slowly started heading back to camp, leaving Cobra behind, he had to leave before he would end up killing him. Stepping into camp, Zavier made his way over to Moonlight and gazed down at her. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, and the normally dark brown color of his fur had turned into a more lively, golden one.

(He doesn't want them to get involved in the battle/situation)
Moonlight nodded "Are you ok?" She asked looking him over. She noticed he looks different but she wanted to make sure hes ok.

Shade walked up to him. "I was wrong about you" he admitted grudgingly "and i'm sorry for that. I wanted to thank you for protecting moonlight...Shes like a little sister to me.."his voice trailed off and he turned away.

Old December 17th, 2017, 11:04 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Espi nodded. "Sorry for that. I just want Moonlight to be happy. I misjudged you. I'm truly sorry."
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Moonlight nodded "Are you ok?" She asked looking him over. She noticed he looks different but she wanted to make sure hes ok.

Shade walked up to him. "I was wrong about you" he admitted grudgingly "and i'm sorry for that. I wanted to thank you for protecting moonlight...Shes like a little sister to me.."his voice trailed off and he turned away.
Zavier nodded. "Of course I am, if you are, I am too." He said and pressed his nose against hers. "You made the helmet fall... Being what I am, I could only be freed if I truely cared for someone, and... When they attacked you... I went mad and the helmet broke." He said and gazed at Shade and Espi. "Don't feel bad, we all think of others in a way or another, sometimes, we just make mistakes." He said and held Moonlight close, he had been so scared when she was attacked. "Let's remain in camp if we wish to watch the stars..." He added and licked her cheek.

Last edited by Gone; December 17th, 2017 at 11:08 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Zavier nodded. "Of course I am, if you are, I am too." He said and pressed his nose against hers. "You made the helmet fall... Being what I am, I could only be freed if I truely cared for someone, and... When they attacked you... I went mad and the helmet broke." He said and gazed at Shade and Espi. "Don't feel bad, we all think of others in a way or another, sometimes, we just make mistakes." He said and held Moonlight close, he had been so scared when she was attacked. "Let's remain in camp if we wish to watch the stars..." He added and licked her cheek.
"I'm sorry i worried you" she mumbled. Moonlight nuzzles Zavier "Yes..lets watch them here..Zavier? I love your eyes" She looked into his eyes.