Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 09:46 PM

Old December 1st, 2017, 08:27 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smile softly “ .... I’m considered to be ugly, unnatural, a outcast. I am a half blood... after all. So it’s not really that important... female dragons prefer normal blood but my family is indeed a little weird.... but I am not a part of that family anymore because of my mother...”
Yang listened to what he said, his words supriseing her. "Your not ugly!" she said softly, looking over at him. "Unatural, well, maybe. I didn't know dragons could change forms like you can, so, I think unique might be a better term." she said softly, not wanting to offend him. She got up, and walk a bit closer to him, their wet pelts almost touching. She wanted to comfort him, but she didn't know how, since she could not relate to his situation all that well.
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:32 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Yang listened to what he said, his words supriseing her. "Your not ugly!" she said softly, looking over at him. "Unatural, well, maybe. I didn't know dragons could change forms like you can, so, I think unique might be a better term." she said softly, not wanting to offend him. She got up, and walk a bit closer to him, their wet pelts almost touching. She wanted to comfort him, but she didn't know how, since she could not relate to his situation all that well.
He smiles kindly as he nuzzles her head with his " thank you for trying to comfort me. but I'm okay honestly I am, the kid helped me see that. he's really stubborn often got into fights with other younglings who tried to make fun of him" he says laughing softly " I guess he got that from me huh?" he says playfully as he moves back a bit the warmth now gone as he smiles at her " thank you yang you are truly a kind soul."
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:40 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He smiles kindly as he nuzzles her head with his " thank you for trying to comfort me. but I'm okay honestly I am, the kid helped me see that. he's really stubborn often got into fights with other younglings who tried to make fun of him" he says laughing softly " I guess he got that from me huh?" he says playfully as he moves back a bit the warmth now gone as he smiles at her " thank you yang you are truly a kind soul."
' Truely a Kind Soul...' his words stung at her, like a hawthorn bush, but she just smiled. "The only reason I am the way I am is becasue I've learned it's smarter to forget the past then hold a grudge against it." she said with a sigh, looking off into the distance, past the lake. She wasn't focuseing on anything, just remembering things that she had put behind her.
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:47 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
' Truely a Kind Soul...' his words stung at her, like a hawthorn bush, but she just smiled. "The only reason I am the way I am is becasue I've learned it's smarter to forget the past then hold a grudge against it." she said with a sigh, looking off into the distance, past the lake. She wasn't focuseing on anything, just remembering things that she had put behind her.
He smiles at her as he begins to nuzzle her head a bit "... forgetting the past is hard. trust me these scars of mine are not for show. we dragons often have to fight wars to protect the side we choose. most of all die, fall in battle to become the forest you see here... or win. with the painful nightmares of what they did.. but we can't stop it.. its in our nature. to fight each other for rights, leadership and power. I ... was feared back than .... a monster ending all who called me .. unworthy. " he says calmly as he licks her cheek a bit. " we can't forget our painful pasts but it doesn't have to hold us back... after all. we live a long time. why not use that fast to help others that may end up hurt like us. use our pain to build a better life, those memories make us stronger never weaker. we just have to face it you know?" he says as his tails wrapped around hers
Old December 1st, 2017, 09:00 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He smiles at her as he begins to nuzzle her head a bit "... forgetting the past is hard. trust me these scars of mine are not for show. we dragons often have to fight wars to protect the side we choose. most of all die, fall in battle to become the forest you see here... or win. with the painful nightmares of what they did.. but we can't stop it.. its in our nature. to fight each other for rights, leadership and power. I ... was feared back than .... a monster ending all who called me .. unworthy. " he says calmly as he licks her cheek a bit. " we can't forget our painful pasts but it doesn't have to hold us back... after all. we live a long time. why not use that fast to help others that may end up hurt like us. use our pain to build a better life, those memories make us stronger never weaker. we just have to face it you know?" he says as his tails wrapped around hers
"Yea....we do...but thats why I choose to forget it. I used to be afraid of water, but I got over that...you both need water to live, and to wash dirt from your pelt, so I forced myself to get over that. Still working on becomeing vegitarian, but That is sigificantly harder..." she said, trying to crack a joke, although it was a rather bad one. She sighed, laying her head in the crook of his neck, smileing slightly. "How much time do we have before I meet the Kid?" she asked softly, thinking about what he may be like.
Old December 1st, 2017, 09:04 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Yea....we do...but thats why I choose to forget it. I used to be afraid of water, but I got over that...you both need water to live, and to wash dirt from your pelt, so I forced myself to get over that. Still working on becomeing vegitarian, but That is sigificantly harder..." she said, trying to crack a joke, although it was a rather bad one. She sighed, laying her head in the crook of his neck, smileing slightly. "How much time do we have before I meet the Kid?" she asked softly, thinking about what he may be like.
He laughs softly as his eyes glowed a bit “ a few minutes come I’ll open a portal however I will enter a human form will that be okay with you?” He asks kindly
Old December 1st, 2017, 09:16 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He laughs softly as his eyes glowed a bit “ a few minutes come I’ll open a portal however I will enter a human form will that be okay with you?” He asks kindly
"Mhm, should I act like you tamed me, or wild?" she asked, smileing a bit as she took a step back. She wanted to help this child, now that she had heard what he had to say about his past, and he didn't want the same life for the kid.
Old December 1st, 2017, 09:20 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Mhm, should I act like you tamed me, or wild?" she asked, smileing a bit as she took a step back. She wanted to help this child, now that she had heard what he had to say about his past, and he didn't want the same life for the kid.
He smiles “ no just be yourself. “ he says as his eyes glowed and a white and black portal opens in front of them. “ ladies first “
Old December 1st, 2017, 09:30 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He smiles “ no just be yourself. “ he says as his eyes glowed and a white and black portal opens in front of them. “ ladies first “
Yang walks to the entrance of the portal, and quietly laughs. "Never did I ever think I would go through a portal..." she said, before jumping thriugh the portal. To her, it was sorta like jumping into the lake, but if the water was replaced with honey.
Old December 1st, 2017, 10:11 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Yang walks to the entrance of the portal, and quietly laughs. "Never did I ever think I would go through a portal..." she said, before jumping thriugh the portal. To her, it was sorta like jumping into the lake, but if the water was replaced with honey.
He laughs softly as they appear in front of a small cabin on a mountain far from where they met. Almost immediately Ender turned into his Human form which was a rather handsome man with white and black hair and pure white eyes. He smiles playfully at her as he walks up to the cabin “ come he should be up now”