Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:52 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:48 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:41 AM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 09:17 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by constellation
Today 08:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2023, 03:52 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

“Yeah, hopefully… and to answer your first question, yes I was apprenticed really recently! Only a few days ago, in fact. So far it’s been really awesome! I haven’t done much with my mentor yet though, so hopefully I’ll be able to practice my fighting moves more soon.”

Falconpw swiped at the air, pretending to fight an enemy cat. She was hoping to impress Brightpaw by her fantastic battle moves (even though she’d never fought in her life), but she ended up tripping on a pebble and falling on her face. Hot with embarrassment, Falconpaw sprang up and started grooming herself, trying not to look at Brightpaw.

CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP WHY DID I DO THAT?! Falconpaw inwardly wailed. She was SO DUMB. Now this cat would hate her and she would have no friends at all…. Falconpaw felt like wailing, but she clenched her jaws to keep from crying out. Maybe there was a chance Brightpaw would still want to talk to her…
Brightpaw
16/100

Nodding thoughtfully when Falconpaw answered, she made a sympathetic face when she fell. Helping the other cat up, Brightpaw could tell she was embarrassed
“I think you need a little more training before you master that move” it was meant to lighten Falconpaw’s mood, but with her friend looking like she was gonna wail, Brightpaw was unsure.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 12th, 2023, 04:02 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Brightpaw
16/100

Nodding thoughtfully when Falconpaw answered, she made a sympathetic face when she fell. Helping the other cat up, Brightpaw could tell she was embarrassed
“I think you need a little more training before you master that move” it was meant to lighten Falconpaw’s mood, but with her friend looking like she was gonna wail, Brightpaw was unsure.
“Y-yeah, thanks…” Falconpaw’s face was still burning with embarrassment. Brightpaw’s comment did make her feel a bit better, but she still couldn’t BELIEVE she’d tried to show off and failed so miserably.

Stars… I gotta change the subject NOW if I want to forget this ever happened…

“S-so, um… Do you know any battle moves? Maybe you can show me how to do one?” Falconpaw asked hopefully. Her own mentor hadn’t taught her any battle moves yet, and she was starting to grow desperate to learn how to fight.

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 12th, 2023 at 04:04 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 04:09 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

"Great" Starry purred, her tail moving back and forth.

Wait a minute... why was she so excited over a walk? Starry puzzled again. A walk, in a forest she had seen a million times. A. Walk. Why did this feel like it would be brand new, a different place, a different smell, a different sight? She knew the forest so well, so why did she feel like it would be new? She could walk to thunder path, carrion place, and Swamp with her eyes closed without stumbling a bit! She was sure of that so why, why did it feel new? Again, Starry shrugged hoping the words she was looking for would come to her, someday.

"The sky is pretty" Starry added.

Starry looked up, the stars and moon were filling the sky to the brim with light and energy. Starclan must be happy. She guessed. She stared at the stars, the bright glowing beams that looked down on the clans every night. The light bulbs that she made theories about with her friends and family and by herself when she couldn't sleep. The stars were just so so comforting. They were pretty and gorgeous, the moon was pretty too. It looked like the stars but bigger. each star its own Starclan cat. The stars were glowing extra bright that night too, they made the clearing look like it was being lit by tiny white lights, and technically it was. Starry shuffled herself to a more comfortable position to look at the sky.

"Dazzling, just like y.." The words came out just like word vomit (Word vomit: used in mean girls) "Like you" She finished, embarrassed at what she had just said she smashed her eyes down to her paws. Her face went red.

Why did I say that?
Why did I say that?
Why did I say that?
Why did I say that?
Why did I say that?

She repeated in her mind, feeling stupid and nervous she looked up at Dripping.

Mention:@CreeperLover649
Old June 12th, 2023, 04:14 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

My Mood: Queenly

@Levi 99 @Froggy

Silverpaw turned back to the apprentice, keeping her face away from Shade’s eyes, her expression turned sympathetic,
”I know, it’s hard to see death. I am guessing this is your first time, at a gathering”

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 12th, 2023, 04:15 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
CEDARPAW
8/100 For a sec there I thought Shade said that- xd

Cedarpaw was taken a bit aback... First of all, this cat just ignored her. Second, she just saw a cat die... at a GATHERING! A place where she was supposed to have a nice time and relax. But sadly, a cat who wanted the same thing as her was a relaxing gathering. But NO! Shadowclan HAD to ruin that. By MURDERING THEM!

No no no this isn't real... Her breathing became rapid and heavy as she stared at the corpse. This was a dream! Yea, a dream! I'm going to wake up, and everything would be fine! Then, to make matters WORSE the cat had given her the death stare! SHE WAS NEXT! Tears began forming in her eyes, streaming down her cheek. She could barely control her breathing. She just watched a cat get MURDERED RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER! This is NOT a good start to her first gathering. Maybe even the end of her life!

"W-why would y-y-you do that!?" Tears were coming faster now. It was not like she knew the cat who was murdered, but it was still sad. Young cat... murdered. She just looked at the body, she didn't want to. But she couldn't look away. She began to reply to the other cat who explain something about truces.. "So what? Every cat deserves to live. She did NOTHING wrong. I'm sure she'd just gotten lost!"
@Levi 99| @Silvershadow13
Shaderrost blinked in surprise, as the nearby apprentice began to cry, loudly. What had he done now? You know what, no. He didn't need anyone to tell him that one, it was pretty easy to see. Now truly agitated the warrior, walked up to this cat who'd clearly never seen a dead body before. "Listen life isn't some fun adventure where nothing goes wrong, I'm sure that's probably what you were told in your nursery but it isn't." His words were unintentionally harsh, reflecting the anger he felt as his happy demeanor turned sour. "It's literally the exact opposite. Now I don't have the patience to try and make you feel better for something I did so how about you go find your mentor or mother even and act like a baby around them."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 12th, 2023 at 04:16 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 04:30 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

CEDARPAW
9/100

Cedarpaw's ears went down, her tail between her legs. She looked at Silverpaw. At least she sees what's wrong with this... Cedarpaw mumbled under her breath, hoping nobody heard. "Yes.. this is my first gathering," Cedarpaw mumbled. She would turn a caring smile towards the other Apprentice, but this was nothing to smile about. At least to someone with a heart. Murder was a bad thing, but that seemed like a foreign language to the Shadowclan Warrior.

Was she being a baby? Starclan give her a sign that she was being a baby. Cedarpaw was a bit angry now, not only did this cat BREAK the-- Well the Warrior code. But he thought this was all okay! They just murdered someone! That was not okay!

She felt like a mother speaking to a kit. Did he not understand that this wasn't a battlefield, but a peaceful Gathering? "Listen here sometimes, some cats don't even get to experience the adventure part. Because some selfish cat just MURDERED them! "

@Levi 99 | @Silvershadow13

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; June 12th, 2023 at 04:31 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 06:04 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The three-moon-old RiverClan apprentice made his way to the Seastones with his held high. No matter what Otterslash and Stonepaw said, he was an apprentice and there wasn't dung they could do about it. He'd seen more in his time in StarClan than they ever would in their entire lives. Shooting Stonepaw a smirk from where he was, he sauntered off to mingle with apprentices from other Clans.

@carmen [for the Stonepaw glance]

[Open for other interactions!]

Last edited by Ian; June 12th, 2023 at 06:04 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 06:38 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Cliffjumper approached Ashclaw. "Hey Ashclaw," he meowed to his fellow Guardian, "How's it going? It has certainly been a while since the last Gathering, let's hope nothing goes wrong..."

Ashclaw turned to cliffjumper who approached him, the tom nodded before replying"yes indeed i hope nothing goes wrong, If I recall right a loner was in the gathering the last time we were here?" he said thinking

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 12th, 2023, 07:26 PM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Coral View Post

Ashclaw turned to cliffjumper who approached him, the tom nodded before replying"yes indeed i hope nothing goes wrong, If I recall right a loner was in the gathering the last time we were here?" he said thinking
Cliffjumper nodded. The reek of blood hit the tom's nose. There was a scent, not specific of any clan with that scent. He noticed a dead body of a cat he did not recognise, with Cedarpaw crying beside it, as well as Shadefrost from ShadowClan, where the scent of blood lingered, which made Cliffjumper suspect he was responsible. "What... happened here?" the Guardian asked both cats.
@Levi 99 - Shadefrost @Froggy - Cedarpaw/Frisk

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 12th, 2023, 07:35 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

CEDARPAW
psppspsps im sure if you just explain the part were the loner tried to fight you and showed signs of aggression then shade should be fine @/levi 99

Cedarpaw turned towards Cliffjumper. She bowed. Was she supposed to? It didn't matter. Trying not to display any anger towards the guardian, she replied to his question in a quick manner. "This Shadowclan cat murdered Someone during a gathering, " Cedarpaw replied. Quickly wiping the tears from her eyes. She didn't want to look like a Crybaby in front of the Guardian, but a life was still a life.

@Levi 99 | @Octavia!

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; June 12th, 2023 at 07:36 PM.
Closed Thread