Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:29 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Myling
Today 12:24 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 12:22 PM
feed dizzy art!
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:16 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by poppy
Today 12:06 PM

Old December 25th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He purrs softly “ a simple guess since mine is pounding as well. “ he says as he licks her head. “ ....... would... you mind if I confess something? Confess something dear and only for you..”

``Of course.`` a sudden purr escaped her mouth. She already knew what he was going to say but she just had to feel and hear this moment.
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:18 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Of course.`` a sudden purr escaped her mouth. She already knew what he was going to say but she just had to feel and hear this moment.
He smiles softly as he purrs loudly “ ... My lady.. my heart has grown selfish for the past moons.. I long for your touch, your beautiful smile and loving all to myself... but I know I can’t just have you without giving you something.. myself. Isia ... I love you. I’ve loved you for a while now and ... was just too scared to say anything about it... but it’s either now or never and if I don’t speak now... I may not be ... there for you later... I know it’s selfish of me to love a beautiful angel like you when I am no pretty boy but... I can’t help it..” he says a bit embarrassed his pelt heating up a bit as he looks away “ so ... If ... if I may... can I ... make you mine and mine alone?” He asks shyly looking away as he did
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
He smiles softly as he purrs loudly “ ... My lady.. my heart has grown selfish for the past moons.. I long for your touch, your beautiful smile and loving all to myself... but I know I can’t just have you without giving you something.. myself. Isia ... I love you. I’ve loved you for a while now and ... was just too scared to say anything about it... but it’s either now or never and if I don’t speak now... I may not be ... there for you later... I know it’s selfish of me to love a beautiful angel like you when I am no pretty boy but... I can’t help it..” he says a bit embarrassed his pelt heating up a bit as he looks away “ so ... If ... if I may... can I ... make you mine and mine alone?” He asks shyly looking away as he did

When she dies I'm going to add a twist just a bit in the future :3 it's going to be a big surprise for everybody!))
Isla purred happily and she pressed her fur against his, ``Of course.`` She mewed softly and quietly, ``Cute speech by the way.`` She mewed, a hint of amusement, She sat down, ``I guess-`` She paused as she heard a low growling and she turned around to see a beast just behind the bushes.

(If you can see it's elbow, that's how tall the cats are to the beast)

Last edited by Mystic; December 25th, 2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:31 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
When she dies I'm going to add a twist just a bit in the future :3 it's going to be a big surprise for everybody!))
Isla purred happily and she pressed her fur against his, ``Of course.`` She mewed softly and quietly, ``Cute speech by the way.`` She mewed, a hint of amusement, She sat down, ``I guess-`` She paused as she heard a low growling and she turned around to see a beast just behind the bushes.

(If you can see it's elbow, that's how tall the cats are to the beast)
noo XD but awesome!) he growls playfully “ shut up-“ his eyes glowed dangerously as he quickly turns around hissing loudly at the beast “ Isla run now.” He says with glowing eyes as his shadow moved a bit
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
noo XD but awesome!) he growls playfully “ shut up-“ his eyes glowed dangerously as he quickly turns around hissing loudly at the beast “ Isla run now.” He says with glowing eyes as his shadow moved a bit

XD ok its fine, it doesn't really matter))

``Run? No way I'm going to le you fight that! You can get major injuries!`` She mewed and she flattened her ears as the beast growled more loudly. ``If you fight, then we'll fight together!`` She hissed confidently and turned to look at the creature. The creature screeched loudly that birds quickly fluttered away.

Blaze whipped his head around and dashed outside the tunnel, he then saw figures of a beast and cats but it was a little far to see who it was, ``PUMBARA! DAWN! ANYBODY, THE BEAST IS HERE!`` He yowled loudly and paced quickly back and forth to see if any cat would come.

Anybody?
@Shadow @Silentshade @FadingEchoes @Mystical @Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by Mystic; December 25th, 2017 at 02:38 PM.
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:45 PM

My Mood: Cold

Fate ran to Blaze along with Dream behind her. "Me and Dream can go. Unless you want to come too." Fate tried to make as much time as possible.
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
XD ok its fine, it doesn't really matter))

``Run? No way I'm going to le you fight that! You can get major injuries!`` She mewed and she flattened her ears as the beast growled more loudly. ``If you fight, then we'll fight together!`` She hissed confidently and turned to look at the creature. The creature screeched loudly that birds quickly fluttered away.

Blaze whipped his head around and dashed outside the tunnel, he then saw figures of a beast and cats but it was a little far to see who it was, ``PUMBARA! DAWN! ANYBODY, THE BEAST IS HERE!`` He yowled loudly and paced quickly back and forth to see if any cat would come.

Anybody?
@Shadow @Silentshade @FadingEchoes @Mystical @Fuzzyfeline
No do it! Make people cry! :3) Ender eyes glowed “ ... fine but don’t say I didn’t warn you sweet cheeks “ he says as his body begins to grow and soon he was a beast as well almost wolf like with black fog coming out of him and burning red eyes, he roars loudly at the beast as he begins to run towards it
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashthorn View Post
Fate ran to Blaze along with Dream behind her. "Me and Dream can go. Unless you want to come too." Fate tried to make as much time as possible.

``I'll stay to try to get more cats, just run to them, hurry! there might be more beasts coming if one Is out here.`` He mewed in a hurried and concerned mew.
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:
No do it! Make people cry! :3) Ender eyes glowed “ ... fine but don’t say I didn’t warn you sweet cheeks “ he says as his body begins to grow and soon he was a beast as well almost wolf like with black fog coming out of him and burning red eyes, he roars loudly at the beast as he begins to run towards it

Isla's ears pinned down to her neck and her eyes grew wide, she never knew anything about Ender turning into beasts! ``E-Ender?! W-Wha?`` She was too shock to really say anything. Suddenly she felt a hard tug at her tail and she whipped her head around to see another beast but it was the beast that attack earlier with Ace and Lightning. She screeched loudly and bit it's paw so it would let go of her tail.

The beast hollered loudly and ran towards Ender, it opened it's mouth, showing yellow crooked teeth, ready to bite Ender, or if he was still Ender at all.
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:53 PM

My Mood: Cold

Fate dashed past Blaze, and pounced on the monster that attacked Isle, Dream following. Fate bit down hard on the monster, and Dream jumped off. She growled at the monster, scratching it with her claws.

Last edited by Ashthorn; December 25th, 2017 at 02:54 PM.