Today 08:24 AM

Old May 6th, 2022, 05:39 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Tsunami breaks a Sprig // private \\

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepaw View Post
”what’re you gonna do about it? because no!” Sprig growled at her himself, teeth bared and ears back. he didn’t want to, but if he had to, he’d fight. “this isn’t you! you’re being controlled!”
// Ocean | She|Her | SeaWing Animatronic Under The Glitch Virus \\

Ocean laughed, her wings flared. "So are you." Her red eyes were fixed on Sprig. "We are all under control in some way. Even if it feels like we aren't, we are. That's way we are what we are." The SeaWing animatronic lifted her right arm out at Sprig, revealing blood dripping from the suit's cracks. "Your friend is no more, Sprig. Give it up. You can't stop me. What will you do about that, huh?" Lira gasped. "Wave is WHAT!?!?" She suddenly wrenched out of Ocean's grasp and grabbed the animatronic's head, trying to pull the mask off. "WAVE IS ALIVE!! I CAN FEEL IT!! SHE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!!!" Ocean roared, slamming her tail at Sprig while moving around, trying to get Lira off her. "GET OFF ME!!" She roared. Behind Sprig, were Phantom Freddy, Phantom Balloon Boy, Phantom Chica, Phantom Foxy, Phantom Mangle, Phantom Puppet, and Springtrap, watching from the back end of the hallway, not moving.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 6th, 2022, 05:54 PM
meow

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emberflame View Post
// Ocean | She|Her | SeaWing Animatronic Under The Glitch Virus \\

Ocean laughed, her wings flared. "So are you." Her red eyes were fixed on Sprig. "We are all under control in some way. Even if it feels like we aren't, we are. That's way we are what we are." The SeaWing animatronic lifted her right arm out at Sprig, revealing blood dripping from the suit's cracks. "Your friend is no more, Sprig. Give it up. You can't stop me. What will you do about that, huh?" Lira gasped. "Wave is WHAT!?!?" She suddenly wrenched out of Ocean's grasp and grabbed the animatronic's head, trying to pull the mask off. "WAVE IS ALIVE!! I CAN FEEL IT!! SHE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!!!" Ocean roared, slamming her tail at Sprig while moving around, trying to get Lira off her. "GET OFF ME!!" She roared. Behind Sprig, were Phantom Freddy, Phantom Balloon Boy, Phantom Chica, Phantom Foxy, Phantom Mangle, Phantom Puppet, and Springtrap, watching from the back end of the hallway, not moving.
Sprig’s eyes widened a little, but he bit back words he wanted to say aside from defending himself. “w-well yes- but at least i’m under a good control unlike YOU!” he growled, but slightly stiffened at Ocean’s next words. he chose not to believe it though, since he knew he remembered Tsunami saying she got most of the springlocks out. he then glitched out again when Lira yelled, but then was nearly slammed to a wall from Ocean’s tail, which gave him another glitch out. “no- no no-“ Sprig growled, ears back. he gripped his head a little with wide eyes, panicking a little. system guardian crashed—loading content. “NO-!” he then powered off unintentionally.
bump me whenever! don't be shy!

Old May 6th, 2022, 10:19 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig’s eyes widened a little, but he bit back words he wanted to say aside from defending himself. “w-well yes- but at least i’m under a good control unlike YOU!” he growled, but slightly stiffened at Ocean’s next words. he chose not to believe it though, since he knew he remembered Tsunami saying she got most of the springlocks out. he then glitched out again when Lira yelled, but then was nearly slammed to a wall from Ocean’s tail, which gave him another glitch out. “no- no no-“ Sprig growled, ears back. he gripped his head a little with wide eyes, panicking a little. system guardian crashed—loading content. “NO-!” he then powered off unintentionally.
// Ocean and Lira froze and looked at Sprig's powered off body. Springtrap tapped Sprig's shoulder. \\

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 6th, 2022, 10:31 PM
meow

Quote:
// Ocean and Lira froze and looked at Sprig's powered off body. Springtrap tapped Sprig's shoulder. \\
Sprig slowly powered back on, face expressionless. unmoving, he processed his surroundings and sparked a bit. then his eyes finally blinked, and on the second blink half of his working eye was purple instead of just a light pink. it glowed as he slowly got up, his eyes remaining wide but expressionless still. he stared at the two, silent as he was standing a bit next to Springtrap.

Old May 7th, 2022, 10:31 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig slowly powered back on, face expressionless. unmoving, he processed his surroundings and sparked a bit. then his eyes finally blinked, and on the second blink half of his working eye was purple instead of just a light pink. it glowed as he slowly got up, his eyes remaining wide but expressionless still. he stared at the two, silent as he was standing a bit next to Springtrap.
// The animatronics looked at Sprig and then at Ocean and Lira. The SeaWing animatronic's eyes flashed Tsunami's eye color for a split second. \\

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 7th, 2022, 10:47 AM
meow

Quote:
// The animatronics looked at Sprig and then at Ocean and Lira. The SeaWing animatronic's eyes flashed Tsunami's eye color for a split second. \\
Sprig’s mouth looked to have cracked just the slightest, kinda maniacal looking smile just at one edge of his mouth, which then spread to both, but not as a full smile. he still seemed to remain silent verbally, but was slightly glitchy a bit while just standing in place.

Old May 7th, 2022, 01:03 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig’s mouth looked to have cracked just the slightest, kinda maniacal looking smile just at one edge of his mouth, which then spread to both, but not as a full smile. he still seemed to remain silent verbally, but was slightly glitchy a bit while just standing in place.
// Ocean grabbed Lira again and bolted off, with the other animatronics started to walk off. But only Springtrap followed the SeaWing animatronic. \\

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 7th, 2022, 01:47 PM
meow

Quote:
// Ocean grabbed Lira again and bolted off, with the other animatronics started to walk off. But only Springtrap followed the SeaWing animatronic. \\
Sprig only watched for a split second before he partially came back to himself, shaking his head. “he got in, i can f-feel it-.. what do i do now-? they ran off though, but if i go after them- he’ll use me.. just- just go, Spri-prig.” he hesitantly dashed after them, his eye flickering a little.

Old May 7th, 2022, 04:03 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig only watched for a split second before he partially came back to himself, shaking his head. “he got in, i can f-feel it-.. what do i do now-? they ran off though, but if i go after them- he’ll use me.. just- just go, Spri-prig.” he hesitantly dashed after them, his eye flickering a little.
// Ocean suddenly collapsed, throwing Lira forward 10 feet. Afton lost control of Ocean, letting Tsunami come back into full control. When Ocean turned toward Sprig, her eyes were sea green and she wasn't glitching anymore. \\

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 7th, 2022, 04:35 PM
meow

Quote:
// Ocean suddenly collapsed, throwing Lira forward 10 feet. Afton lost control of Ocean, letting Tsunami come back into full control. When Ocean turned toward Sprig, her eyes were sea green and she wasn't glitching anymore. \\
Sprig noticed this immediately, feeling him come back a bit and making him glitch some. “g-GO! R-R-RUN, NOW!” he growled and tried to keep himself back, but his eye glowed purple again, a maniacal smile appearing on his face again and claws unsheathing.