Yesterday 11:58 PM

Old April 1st, 2023, 04:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Piranha | He/him They/Them
A slender Abyssinian tomcat with striking yellow eyes

Piranha was late, perhaps late in a different way that his mind was off wandering on its own journey while Bumble called the ragtag band together. It was only at the gruelling sounds of perpetual and… energetic violence that he was brought back down to earth. A singular droplet of blood catching him on the cheek and sinking through his fur down to his skin. Piranha blinked a few times, observing the scene that now was unfolding itself to him. Cupid. Late. Bumble. Upset. Lesson. Learnt?

Once he’d deducted “enough” of the scene he stood, just as Eel passed him by on his way out of the tunnels clearly rocked by the violence. He moved past him with an elegant two step and approached bumble, stepping right overtop of Cupid on his way. Poor thing.

“Oh Bumble, my dearest Bumble.” his voice was smooth, calculated and unsure. He was testing the waters. Not for Cupids sake of course, but rather for the sake of the unity Bumble seemed to be shredding up. He cleverly moved just outside of Bumbles reach, not that he wouldn’t have put up a better fight than Cupid of Bumble were to lash out. It was just good to be prepared.

“I see your point. I’m sure ‘all’ of us do” he passed a glance over his shoulder down the tunnel Eel had disappeared from. “An example well made-“ his tail waved in Cupids direction, eyes flicking up to meet Hyenas gaze then drifted toward Komodo. “Would you two mind moving dear Cupid aside for me? As much as I’m one for making a point, I think we also need numbers. I’ll see to it myself I gather a healer for him later.” with that hopefully dealt with he turned his attention back to Bumble.

There was a hint of subservience in his eyes, but also an ambition. “Bumble. We mustn’t divide the group.” his voice dropped to a whisper, then projected once again as he spun on his paws to face the accumulated crowd. “Let bumbles words hail true, but let us not forget we are still a group. Committed to a cause you so faithfully devised.” he didn’t quite turn to face bumble, but the emphasis he hoped was clear enough.

“Was this needed? I believe it was. Look upon this tardiness, hail it as a sign if we fail to organize correctly, we are nothing but failures. We are no better than the clans.” he stepped aside again, having figured he poked the bear enough to stir a decent reaction from the crowd.. and hopefully gauge just how far bumble would allow him to pry.

@SpiritedWarrior @Exis @~*Hope*~ @teddy.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; April 1st, 2023 at 04:33 PM.
Old April 1st, 2023, 04:47 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Hyena let out an almost hysterically insane laugh before padding forward. His tail flicked as he stepped forward and his face twisted into a grin far too wide for his face. As he reached the child he let out a snicker, knowing full well he’d be seeing this sorry sap again thanks to Piranha.

“Yea? I spose I could do that.” a laugh erupted from him, mimicking his namesake almost pitch for pitch. ”Come on little guy, let’s get you fixed up yea?” another laugh more like a bark erupted before he reached down and dragged the kit boy to his paws before getting himself under him so the boy rested on his back.

“Ya hear that ya sorry saps?! Get your dung together or I’ll get it for ya!!” and then he began walking in the general direction of away, laughing all the while as he marched aimlessly twords where their leader was not.
@wren @teddy. @SpiritedWarrior @~*Hope*~

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 1st, 2023 at 04:47 PM.
Old April 1st, 2023, 05:17 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Thane’s paws were rooted to the ground as he watched the display. He didn’t know if he would move for another hundred years. He didn’t think he could move if Bumble launched himself toward the young cat next. He watched with a stony face, blood roaring in his ears. He may as well have been a statue. Out of the corner of his eye he could see a cat braver than he run out, presumably after speaking words that Thane did not hear.

Thane could not leave, he just couldn’t. Unfortunately for him, there were cats that scared him more than Bumble, and so Thane would stay here as long as they told him to. He would stay in line, he would be the soldier everyone demanded of him. He could play his part perfectly. He just needed to break through the cement cast that had formed around him.

Stars, he was going to have to speak to his brother again. Ugh.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; April 1st, 2023 at 06:34 PM.
Old April 1st, 2023, 08:33 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

ASTRID
»»----------►
The muscular she-cat was having a hard time finding volunteers to help her out with the tunnel-building project she'd been assigned to. No one had approached her, and she was so new that she didn't know anyone well enough to go up personally and ask. Usually, this wouldn't have stopped the rather social cat, but after witnessing the rather...intense tendencies of some of the other members of the group, she was hesitant. Instead, she'd took it upon herself to scout out good areas for forming new tunnels and had settled upon a few.

The orange and black molly returned to the main clearing in the network of tunnels just in time to hear Bumble's declaration. Staying in the shadows, Astrid watched the scene unfold with flashing orange eyes. Well this was rather dramatic, she thought. She didn't have a weak stomach, but she did have a soft spot for younger cats. Cupid didn't seem to deserve this treatment. Two other cats seemed to be very put off by this messy display of dominance, and one of them she recognized from the earlier meeting. She listened to their criticism curiously, watching as they turned tail and made to leave. Would Bumble stop them? Or would he see it as good riddance? Should she leave as well? She had no loyalty to this group yet. But Astrid liked drama, she liked socializing with other cats, and there was safety in numbers. She decided to stick around a little longer.

Once Bumble finished his announcement and the ensuing questions were answered, Astrid emerged from her spot in the corner, taking advantage of the gathered cats. "Well, that was fun," she said flatly, and even she wasn't sure if she was being serious or sarcastic. It didn't matter really, she supposed. "I need a couple of you who aren't doing anything to help me dig out some tunnels," she said loudly, voice full of authority. "Per Bumble's instructions, we're to create a couple more entrances and exits for convenience in the event of a future attack," she explained further, bright eyes scanning the group. "So, who's in?"

[ open to two to four other cats to help Astrid did tunnels ]

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old April 2nd, 2023, 08:34 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

rake

{ open }
he/she/they/it

The small and fluffy kit, just barely over 3 moons old, watched the chaos from the shadows. It's almost black pelt helped then blend in, but the bright ginger tabby stripe down her face was obvious. Her little white paws and tortie belly were hidden by her loaf position, narrowed green eyes just staring. He didn't think he should be watching what was happening, but their elder sibling wasn't here to prevent it. So, Rake just watched. The silent kit was a watcher, a listener, a viewer. Thats how she gained information. That was how she was useful.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 4th, 2023, 11:19 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

The chimera entered into the camp; pupils still blown wide due to their .. little slip of the paw. The taste of death still lingering had Spirit feeling the itch for something more. Something that would keep this adrenaline running, because he felt alive and ooh, how that was a rare feeling. It was so silly; proving to him that this little band of his he was participating in must be dreadfully boring. They needed something more.

A small and damaged sparrow hung in their jaws with a mouse being carried on their back. It appeared something was happening, a small huff coming from them, while muffled. Spirit would set down the prey they had caught and shift their attention to the chaos that was unfolding.

It was the broken body on the floor - wow, surprised they were still believing - and the tension in the air that had them intrigued. The tension in the air, heavy and thick they could slash through it. His amber eyes flickered to the man himself. Oopsie. He found himself covering his mouth with a black paw, eyes sparkling with sinister enjoyment. He didn't trust himself not to giggle. Really, brute strength was a desired trait but oh, who would follow a leader if they would brutalize their own? Without little reason. No one in this band of misfits was willing to die for their cause, Spirit was sure of that. Bumble had no silver tongue; William had. (Likely why he was the co-commander but, where was he now?)

Licking his lips, his tufted ears perked as Astrid called for those to help dig. Well, he did not want to dirty his fur but .. it was more beneficial than simply sitting. Rising to his paws, he waved his tail about, padding up to Astrid. "Uhm, pardon me..? I would love to help, dear, " Spirit mewed softly, voice as thick with honey. He was still keen to play the role of a sweet molly.
// @ophelia

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 4th, 2023 at 11:21 PM.
Old April 5th, 2023, 01:11 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Bumble

Eel was the first cat to have the guts to leave after witnessing such a horrendous act done by none other than yours truly. He never thought much of Eel, but knowing he was a Nightwalker, Bumble bit back his ego and decided Eel was more useful alive than gone or dead.

"I don't believe you understand me, my dear friends... I never said you could leave. While we are rogues with our own free will... we are a rogue group with me as your Commander, which means you need me just as much as I need you. I've asked you all to listen to me and come to the first meeting because I've deemed it mandatory. I was simply punishing our friend here because I don't tolerate cats who don't listen... I've done nothing wrong here and deep down you know it, Eel."

I'll have to watch that idiot more closely... I don't want him running off to a Clan cat and spilling our dear, dear secret. There was a reason Bumble was a cat who trusted next to nobody. From what he's seen, Sweets was the only cat he could trust. "And besides... I'm far from what you may think I am. I'm no monster... only a leader with the interest of getting the rogues what they have been seeking for who knows how many generations. I made myself... seemingly clear the first time I stated my expectations and fulfilled my promises up to this point. It's only fair you all deal with the consequences either visually or... physically, in little Cupid's case. I've requested that Sweets take care of- heal Cupid. I've asked you all to expand the tunnels. I've asked you all to spar with each other... it's not my fault you didn't follow up with the orders given."

In no way was he apologizing for the mistakes the fog-brained rogues have made. Yes, he was their leader, but that meant he had to give orders and he expected them to be followed as a result. If they didn't do as instructed, there would be consequences. And he had told them what would happen if the rules he set in place weren't followed. I protect my followers, as a leader should. Tough love, as they say. Turning toward Komodo, who seemed to be just as much of an idiot as the rest of the Syndicate were, Bumble sat down and began to clean the blood off his paws and addressed the tom in a chillingly calm tone. "Now... Komodo, while I can see your genuine concern... if we cause any sort of disruption, it could cause an early fight. And we clearly don't want that... besides, I doubt their home base is filled with trees. I don't see why we would need to learn how to climb trees if we're ambushing them first. And... take into consideration they've yet to know we even exist. There's no way they'll ambush us."

Suddenly, a shadow of a cat whom he recognized as one who he had reprimanded during the previous meeting peaked from the corner of his eye. "ASTRID!" he growled and made his way over to the she-cat. "While I appreciate the effort... don't go making the mistake of getting tunnel-digging patrols out now. It's very rude to do so at this moment, and a very poor choice on your end... considering I just tortured a cat for not listening. Don't make me torture you too, okay?"

And that brought him to his next idiot: Sangria. "I wouldn't leave if I were you. While I understand your reasoning, you know who we are and where we are. I let you go... and I risk the safety of our friends. I can't do that... so stay, make yourself comfortable. The next time I torture someone you can close your eyes, turn away, or simply go to another tunnel. That goes for everyone here. And I'll even do everyone a kindness and stuff a stick in the victim's mouth so you don't have to hear the screams. Everyone wins in the situation: the victim deals with the consequences, everyone learns something from yours truly, and none of you have to hear the screaming."

Although Bumble liked to hear the screaming, he supposed a compromise would benefit his goals with the Dusk Syndicate, so that's what he would go with no matter how much he disliked it. Piranha was the next cat to speak up, though he was surprisingly not... against him like Eel and Sangria were. "No need, I've already given him to Sweets to heal. The only division I've made revealed the truly loyal rogues in the group... and the weak-hearted. Do yourself a favor and refrain from undermining and underestimating me, would you?"

Going back to the center to stand next to Cupid and relish in a job well done, he nodded and flicked his tail in dismissal. "Astrid, you may gather your groups now. Everyone is dismissed, do not forget today and the lesson it brought."

RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; April 5th, 2023 at 01:12 PM.
Old April 5th, 2023, 01:23 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

eel === > @SpiritedWarrior
This tom made him sick. His hackles rose as Bumble continued to seethe, frightfully calm after such a violent display. It was highly off-putting, and it made his heart hammer against his ribs.

"You don't own me," he rasped. "I thought when I joined this group it would be underneath William as my commander, not you and your twisted ways. You're no cat—you're a starsdamned devil. If you think you've done nothing wrong, then I hope someone comes along and does the exact same to you."

Without another word Eel slipped into the tunnel that led to the exit. As soon as he was around a bend and out of sight he put on a burst of speed, finally allowing panic to slip through as he raced out of the cave.
Old April 5th, 2023, 01:29 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Elisia of The Syndicate|

As chaos began unfurling around her, she just remained quiet, partially as not to die, and partially to see what happened. Idiot's getting karma always amused her, they deserved it in the end after all, and the Syndicate was not immune. There isn't much to note for what else happened for her, she couldn't care, but Eel running, oh, he was so dead like a berry being squashed. Children weren't immune to karma either, after all, so why would this tom care? A slight snicker emerged from her as Eel escaped, she didn't go after him of course, she wanted to see what Bumble would suggest.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old April 5th, 2023, 01:37 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Komodo flicked his tail as he listened to the leader speak of course he had respect to the leader the tom just wanted to express his mild concern that waved over him"I don't want to be disrespectful and all that. Yes they don't know we exist But say for instance they do have trees in their home base they what are we gonna do?" He asked with a curious tone and face
@SpiritedWarrior

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up