Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:38 PM
the beast is back [finder]
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 05:32 PM
more harm than good
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:15 PM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 05:14 PM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:52 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
Dogtooth sent a glance to her ears - they were pretty big. They must come in useful, he thinks. His own ears were small, considering his proportions, but he had pretty much everything else in order. Big paws, big legs, big... everything.
"You're right," He mews. "It would be pretty difficult to see all the mud on this coat," he laughs. "But when your paws are as big and your claws as long as mine, mud tends to get real attracted to the hard-to-reach places down there." His tone falls, dread sweeping over him just thinking about having to clean up.
The she cat nodded, "I feel bad for you now," she said. "So how long have you been in this clan?" She asked the tom.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 23rd, 2016, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she cat nodded, "I feel bad for you now," she said. "So how long have you been in this clan?" She asked the tom.
Dogtooth cast her a strange look. "My whole life," he mews tentatively. "Why do you ask?"
He knew there were a few cases of cats joining the clans, but he'd never met many. He was born and raised in the clans, just like his mother was, and her mother was, so on and so forth. He's afraid he's a rather boring tom.
Old December 24th, 2016, 05:49 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Woodpeckerpaw stormed into the clearing, "Whoever thinks your precious StarClan will help you through everything, well your clearly wrong! Do you think StarClan tolerated the vicious killing machines you turned into in the battle? I will find Singenight, the Dark Forest may have beaten twice, but maybe..." an evil grin appeared on her face, her glowering eyes staring in the direction of Dapplestar's den.
Old December 24th, 2016, 05:58 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

"You have been defeted, FAIR AND SQUARE!" hissed IvyPaw to Woodpeckerpaw. She looked at her fiercly.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 24th, 2016, 09:41 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Pantherstrike padded out of the warriors den, her sleek black fur neatly groomed down. Exactly her name, she resembled a panther in many ways, from her emerald green eyes to her jet black fur. The newly named warrior raised her head sharply, glad to be rid of Swiftsky for the time being. The Tom was annoying as heck! Now to say Pantherstrike didnt like Swiftsky, it'd be untrue. But lately they'd been together so much that Panther was starting to...Enjoy, his company. She couldnt be like that, letting down her walls for that Tom. She had to stay who she was, not change for someone else like she'd seen most of the other cats do lately. And the battle, that was something else.

They'd stuck up for eachother. Usually Pantherstrike said 'Every cat for theirselves' but this was different, she'd fought with, beside, Swiftsky. For StarClan. Betraying her leader wasnt as hard she she expected, Singenight was evil after all but for the time being that didnt matter. The battle was over, past is in the past learn to forget it.

Now she looked around, her green eyes narrowed slightly as she scanned the clearing. Luckily Swiftsky was nowhere to be found--Keep it that way, Pantherstrike had a lot of herself to catch up on.

@Pink Orca!

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 24th, 2016 at 09:42 AM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:06 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Pantherstrike padded out of the warriors den, her sleek black fur neatly groomed down. Exactly her name, she resembled a panther in many ways, from her emerald green eyes to her jet black fur. The newly named warrior raised her head sharply, glad to be rid of Swiftsky for the time being. The Tom was annoying as heck! Now to say Pantherstrike didnt like Swiftsky, it'd be untrue. But lately they'd been together so much that Panther was starting to...Enjoy, his company. She couldnt be like that, letting down her walls for that Tom. She had to stay who she was, not change for someone else like she'd seen most of the other cats do lately. And the battle, that was something else.

They'd stuck up for eachother. Usually Pantherstrike said 'Every cat for theirselves' but this was different, she'd fought with, beside, Swiftsky. For StarClan. Betraying her leader wasnt as hard she she expected, Singenight was evil after all but for the time being that didnt matter. The battle was over, past is in the past learn to forget it.

Now she looked around, her green eyes narrowed slightly as she scanned the clearing. Luckily Swiftsky was nowhere to be found--Keep it that way, Pantherstrike had a lot of herself to catch up on.

@Pink Orca!
Primrosekit crept up almost silently behind the cat, her paws falling lightly on the ground--Which she was discovering to be hard--and waited until she was little more than a mouselength away before leaping onto the cat's back. The tiny she-kit tumbled side ways, laughter escaping her since she had evidently startled the much larger she-cat.
Prim rolled onto her side, laughing still, then slowly got to her paws, trying to regain her breath from her giggling fit. "Hi! I'm--" pant, "Primrose!" She gestured to her forehead with a paw. "You're looking sentimental! Whats your name?" she chirped, pale cream tail swishing behind her as she looked up curiously at the cat. Her kitten-blue eyes glittered as she watched the warrior and she tilted her head innocently. Adopting a mild frown, she added, "It's okay if you don't want to talk to me, though..."
She had used her signature attack, the one that always made cats feel bad about answering her, the one she had used to beg her mother to let her fight in the battle. She blinked, keeping her tail still and her head tilted.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:20 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Dogtooth cast her a strange look. "My whole life," he mews tentatively. "Why do you ask?"
He knew there were a few cases of cats joining the clans, but he'd never met many. He was born and raised in the clans, just like his mother was, and her mother was, so on and so forth. He's afraid he's a rather boring tom.
"Just a conversation starter," she meowed. "You got a family here like mother father kits etc..." She asked. "Another conversation starter," she stated.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
"Just a conversation starter," she meowed. "You got a family here like mother father kits etc..." She asked. "Another conversation starter," she stated.
Dogtooth choked on his own embarrassment, his paws sing at the cold rock uncomfortably. Of course she was being friendly, no need to act so strange, he reprimands himself silently.
"Of course! " He mews. "Ah, no kits, but my father and mother passed naturally quite a bit ago," he mewed stiffly.
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:34 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Dogtooth choked on his own embarrassment, his paws sing at the cold rock uncomfortably. Of course she was being friendly, no need to act so strange, he reprimands himself silently.
"Of course! " He mews. "Ah, no kits, but my father and mother passed naturally quite a bit ago," he mewed stiffly.
"I'm sorry to hear that," she meowed to the tom. She sat there now in the silence wondering what to do.

Old December 24th, 2016, 10:47 AM

Quote:
"I'm sorry to hear that," she meowed to the tom. She sat there now in the silence wondering what to do.

He shrugs his muscled shoulders, hoping to shake off the uncomfortable air.
"I suppose," he rumbles, "but that happens. I'm just glad it was in their own time and not in battle." He mews. He did miss his family, but he can't say he wasn't thankful for their full lives. In place such as the clans, where death and battle is so common it's not a surprise anymore, its refreshing, and really rather lucky, to have parents that live to their full potential nowadays.
"Well," He continues, "enough about my boring self. What about you? Do you have much family in the clan?" He mewed, taking an uneasy bite of the rabbit. He was glad she had taken care of the top half - it's terrified little eye was what always made him a little uneasy eatting rabbits.

Last edited by kkriket; December 24th, 2016 at 10:48 AM.
Closed Thread