come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old May 29th, 2022, 07:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Snowleap | he/them
➢ One of his long ears twitched to the golden tabby tomcat’s words and soon after, the oriental longhair feline gave him a curt nod. “That works fine for me.” He meowed, “I would’ve preferred us to move out maybe early tomorrow morning so we’d all have a full night’s rest and a full day of sunshine ahead of us, but I’m alright with your plan.” As long as he got to bid farewell to his mate, Lynxfall, and his two young kittens, Nightkit and Sunkit, then Snowleap would be fine. This was an important part of RiverClan’s history and one that he would actually like to be a part of this time around. “I pray to StarClan that this journey will go smoothly.”

{ @marshall }
Old May 29th, 2022, 07:10 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

skystar ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @zenosaurus

skystar looked outside his den to the setting sun and had a confused look on his face. had he really been in his den until sunset? goodness he needed to get out more.. "if you think it better to wait until morning, then we will. i should probably look outside my den more... anyway, i'll see you bright and early tomorrow." skystar was relived that snowleap was willing to go with this idea, if anything he'd definitely need the help of his deputy the most.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 30th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Snowleap | he/them
➢ As the golden tomcat looked outside, the dark-furred deputy turned to do the same, eyeing the setting sun and the deep orange-hued sky. It would be just around this time that Birdpaw would be seeking him out so they could watch the sunset together. The thought made his chest feel heavy, but he said nothing about it. “I shall see you in the morning then.” Snowleap said, heaving himself to his paws, “Goodnight, Skystar.” With that, the tall oriental longhair gave the leader tomcat one last respectful dip of his head before slipping out of the den.

{ @marshall - one last reply from me to wrap this up }
Old June 25th, 2022, 07:06 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @marshall @Cardboard box

>Bluebellcrackle<
"Skystar!"

Her voice was a harsh bark as she entered the den. "Got some interesting news for you. Some of our warriors seem to think it fit to show complete strangers our borders; I caught Wildsong giving an outsider a grand tour."

She moved away from the entrance and glanced over her shoulder, waiting for Wildsong to show his sorry face. "The outsider seemed to have some sense and turned tail, but I thought you might want to speak to the rat of the hour... if he decides to show up, that is."
Old June 25th, 2022, 07:08 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
// @marshall @Cardboard box

>Bluebellcrackle<
"Skystar!"

Her voice was a harsh bark as she entered the den. "Got some interesting news for you. Some of our warriors seem to think it fit to show complete strangers our borders; I caught Wildsong giving an outsider a grand tour."

She moved away from the entrance and glanced over her shoulder, waiting for Wildsong to show his sorry face. "The outsider seemed to have some sense and turned tail, but I thought you might want to speak to the rat of the hour... if he decides to show up, that is."
Wild’song bowed his head, shame glowing into his face.
Old June 26th, 2022, 07:33 AM

My Mood: Stressed

|| Flickerpaw | @marshall ||

Brilliance came as naturally to Flickerpaw as a sunrise, as the turning of the seasons, as the cycle of life. She'd known from the moment her eyes opened that she held an incredible destiny—a future that would change history—because of her unparalleled magnificence. Truly, the young apprentice had it all... brains, strength, cunning, charm, every complex facet of her personality glittering like a moonlit diamond. It should come as no surprise that a paragon such as themself would come up with a fantastic plan to rekindle the spark that RiverClan appeared to have lost after the tragedy of Firefly Cove... but even Flickerpaw could be taken aback, and they were certainly surprised this time by her own genius. All those miserable nights of trembling in pain, shaking off nightmares... all of that was about to change. Flickerpaw was going to become a RiverClan hero. They had a idea that would heal hearts and inspire greatness and bring everybody together, stronger, better.

And it had absolutely NOTHING to do with knocking that arrogant jerk Snailpaw down about one hundred pegs!

She could hardly wait to tell Skystar of her FABULOUSNESS, paws flying over the dirt as she all but sprinted to the leader's den. Morning rose pink and golden behind them, limning the apprentice's sooty coat in a halo of light. "Skystar! Hey, Skystar! I've got this super cool idea to involve the RiverClan apprentices and kits and maybe the warriors and maybe WindClan too and it's going to be awesome and—" They had to suck in a breath, seeing static fuzz their vision as they ran out of air. "...And I gotta talk to you."

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old July 20th, 2022, 08:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Spatters of red covered his chest and paws from the small body he carried with him. Yarrowkit, covered in blood, no longer alive and shoulder ripped to the bone peeking out. It couldn't be a pretty sight for Skystar to fall upon this early in the morning. But he couldn't exactly leave the kit's body out in the clearing for everyone to see either, and much less drop her off in the medicine cat's den if there was... Well, no one. Having gathered himself back together, Gingerfrost stepped into the leader's den without much hesitation. Best get this over with. There was something of a lump in his throat as his green eyes fell upon Skystar. Luckily, no one else had decided to pay him a morning visit right now.

The warrior carefully lay the kit's cold body down, taking a breath before he spoke.
"I found her by Smallpines. She died before I could take her to Snakeheart."
Or anyone, for that matter. There was a bit more to add to this, but for now he paused as to give the leader a moment to process.

[ @marshall ]

Last edited by Estelle; July 20th, 2022 at 11:36 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 12:57 AM
Your Local Fisherman

---all leader den rp's to this point are closed---
Old August 18th, 2022, 02:22 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnpaw
A certain heaviness had lodged itself into her heart. Padding up to the base of the Streamstone, Fawnpaw was well aware of how she must appear to her Clanmates. Her fur was dirty and disheveled from spending the night curled up around Weedkit. Blue eyes that normally were alight were dull, and mud caked the bottom of her sore paw pads. Even the tears, which she thought she had run out of, still trickled down her cheeks.

With the bundle of fur in her mouth she couldn't exactly call for the leader, but he... he would know what to do, right? He always did. A shudder passed along her shoulders as Fawnpaw took the last few struggling steps into his den. Engulfed by the dim lighting inside she slowly set Weedkit's body onto the ground, unable to tear her gaze away. "P-Pike...Pike..." Words failed her, voice no more than a high squeak as she quickly snapped her jaw shut. Fresh tears rolled down her face, and pretty soon her legs gave out underneath her as she slunk onto the den floor.

This was her fault. She should have kept the young kit in her den, and she had meant to tell Pikestar earlier about his injury and how she couldn't heal it and how just utterly lost and alone she felt. But a medicine cat was suppose to be strong, weren't they? They were suppose to be able to carry the weight of the entire Clan on their backs, but all Fawnpaw felt was too weak to do so.

[ @thepirateking ♥ - absolutely no rush on this whatsoever ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old August 19th, 2022, 06:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Fawnpaw
A certain heaviness had lodged itself into her heart. Padding up to the base of the Streamstone, Fawnpaw was well aware of how she must appear to her Clanmates. Her fur was dirty and disheveled from spending the night curled up around Weedkit. Blue eyes that normally were alight were dull, and mud caked the bottom of her sore paw pads. Even the tears, which she thought she had run out of, still trickled down her cheeks.

With the bundle of fur in her mouth she couldn't exactly call for the leader, but he... he would know what to do, right? He always did. A shudder passed along her shoulders as Fawnpaw took the last few struggling steps into his den. Engulfed by the dim lighting inside she slowly set Weedkit's body onto the ground, unable to tear her gaze away. "P-Pike...Pike..." Words failed her, voice no more than a high squeak as she quickly snapped her jaw shut. Fresh tears rolled down her face, and pretty soon her legs gave out underneath her as she slunk onto the den floor.

This was her fault. She should have kept the young kit in her den, and she had meant to tell Pikestar earlier about his injury and how she couldn't heal it and how just utterly lost and alone she felt. But a medicine cat was suppose to be strong, weren't they? They were suppose to be able to carry the weight of the entire Clan on their backs, but all Fawnpaw felt was too weak to do so.

[ @thepirateking ♥ - absolutely no rush on this whatsoever ]
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ Ever since Pikestar had returned from the StarCave, it had been hard to find even a single moment to rest. There was always something to do and he made sure to never ever do something that would be seen as lazy. Goosyfury’s harsh words, and all the pressure that came with them, weighed heavy on his mind. He didn’t want to disappoint anyone. Yet so many cats already made him feel like he was making a mistake with each step he made. Was it true? Or simply his own paranoia? Pikestar didn’t know, so he distracted his restless thoughts by decorating his new den. He had discarded the things that Skystar had, mostly being his moss nest, to replace with a fresh one. One that was big enough for him and Lynxfall. While the orange-furred tomcat was in the nursery with their kittens, Sunkit and Nightkit, the least Pikestar could do was make this place homey for his beloved when the two small balls of fluff reached the age of their apprenticeship. That would be a fun day.

His back was to the mouth of his den as he sat down, scraping green moss together to arrange into a suitable nest. However, the dark-furred oriental would soon hear the sound of approaching pawsteps and then the voice of young Fawnpaw, who sounded miserable. Pikestar swiftly turned his head and was met with a grim sight. The small RiverClan medicine cat was collapsed on his den floor, an utter mess with dirty fur and paws stained with mud, accompanied by the trickling of tears down her face. It then dawned on Pikestar that there was something on the ground in front of her. He quickly jumped to his paws and padded over, lowering his head to inspect it. The tall tomcat’s blood ran cold as he realized it was a kitten’s body — Weedkit. The tiny hazel-colored tom was dead. His mouth felt dry and he was at a loss for words. Losing Skystar, Pounceleap and Risingpaw was already bad enough: now they were losing kits too? Slowly, Pikestar sank to the ground, laying down across from Fawnpaw with Weedkit’s body in-between them. Hesitating, he reached out his front paws and scooped up the kitten, holding the tiny corpse in his embrace. His partial gaze hardened and he pressed his nose into Weedkit’s fur, starting to tremble slightly as he did so. A child's life was so sacred, so precious. It broke him to hold the body of someone so fragile.

“...What happened, Fawnpaw?” The RiverClan leader whispered, knowing this was not her doing nor one of sickness, “Who did this to him?” Grief was a strange fickle thing, especially with how quickly sadness could turn to anger. How could this happen? Why did it have to happen? A kit, who had hardly begun to live, was taken from RiverClan. He wanted to know who, what, where and when. All the details. He was a clan leader. This was his job. Talonkit’s words rang in his head, about how he was supposed to protect his clan from this. He was supposed to keep his clanmates safe. This was all his fault. Again.