Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM

Old February 7th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf crouched low to the ground. is it just one? she wondered. Is it a pack? she peered over the top of the bush she was crouching behind. She froze in fear as she watched the dog approach. It sniffed around, looking for them. StarClan, don't let this be the end of out lifes!
Quietstream hissed quietly and scraped the grass. He crawled over to a nearby tree and signaled for her to come over. He climbed it stealthily. He sat down and waited for her. Please don't get hurt he thought
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flameleaf watched as Quietstream climbed the tree. She glanced at the large brown dog. here goes nothing! she leaped out from behind the e bush, she landed on a twig and froze as the dog raced towards her. She screetched in pain as the dog picked her up in its jaws. The world spinner around her as the dog shook her. StarClan, help me!

Character Site

Old February 7th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf watched as Quietstream climbed the tree. She glanced at the large brown dog. here goes nothing! she leaped out from behind the e bush, she landed on a twig and froze as the dog raced towards her. She screetched in pain as the dog picked her up in its jaws. The world spinner around her as the dog shook her. StarClan, help me!
Quietstream jumped down on the dog and scraped at it's eyes and neck "Go!" He yowled to flameleaf
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Might disappear again

The dog dropped Flameleaf. She scrambled to her paws but fell again. She laid on the ground helplessly and watched Quietstream fight the dog. Her body went limp and darkness swept over her.

Character Site

Old February 7th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
The dog dropped Flameleaf. She scrambled to her paws but fell again. She laid on the ground helplessly and watched Quietstream fight the dog. Her body went limp and darkness swept over her.
Quietstream jumped off the dog and grabbed her by the scruff. He ran and climbed a tree, setting her on the branch. Her body became wet with his tears "please.... I can't have another friend die on me."
Old February 7th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf was dreaming. She raced through the dark forest with warriors at her heels. She came to a cliff and stopped. She turned around and began to back up as the dark forest cats came closer. Her hind paw slipped and she fell off the cliff. She woke up in terror, fur on end. She realized that it was just a dream and her fur began to flatten.

Character Site

Old February 7th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf was dreaming. She raced through the dark forest with warriors at her heels. She came to a cliff and stopped. She turned around and began to back up as the dark forest cats came closer. Her hind paw slipped and she fell off the cliff. She woke up in terror, fur on end. She realized that it was just a dream and her fur began to flatten.
Quietstream wiped his tears and mewed "are you ok?" He nuzzled her cheek

Last edited by Fallpotato; February 7th, 2017 at 08:06 PM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Might disappear again

"Just a few scratches here and there but, I'm fine." She stared at Quietstream. "How about you, are you ok?" I'm glad he wasn't killed! Flameleaf thought. I don't know what I would have done if he had been, I'll tell him when we get to camp! she watched as the dog walked away, disappointed. that's right, stay off of ThunderClan territory!

Character Site

Old February 7th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"Just a few scratches here and there but, I'm fine." She stared at Quietstream. "How about you, are you ok?" I'm glad he wasn't killed! Flameleaf thought. I don't know what I would have done if he had been, I'll tell him when we get to camp! she watched as the dog walked away, disappointed. that's right, stay off of ThunderClan territory!
Quiet stream smiled and nodded "I'm ok. You scared me though." He sighed and mewed "I think I need to get back to camp." Blood dripped from his side and eye
Old February 7th, 2017, 09:30 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(Meh I think it's good. Now time for panicy Flamingarrow)

Flamingarrow was so proud. This was one of the most complete moves that he knew, and if Burstpaw begged for more he'd have to call his old mentor out here to show him. He was proud none the less, for his apprentice. He was glad that he was bold and daring, even a slight spark of rebellion showed in him, and Flamingarrow loved every minute he got to spend with his apprentice. As he watched he let out a joyful call as Burstpaw nearly completed the flip. But then it took a turn for the worse.

Flamingarrow's joyful call was cut short when he realized Burstpaw was ready to land while his paws were over his head. He released a shocked cry and bolted forwards, hoping to help in some way before this turned really bad. The length he had pointed out only allowed for one flip. This start of a second was aiming his body past the moss, rough dirty and rock filled ground. He released another startled cry as he streamlined for the apprentice. He was still a tail length away when a sickening thud echoed across the cave. Flaming arrows green hues widened in horror as he finally approached his apprentice. He had been too slow. He gently nuzzled Burstpaw's side to only confirm his dreaded conclusion. Burstpaw was either dead, or unconscious. Neither though was a good thing at the time. He laid his ear against Burstpaw's chest, listening for a heart beat, although the sound of his own heart hammering his chest drowned out any sign that Burstpaw was alive. He stepped back, his tail dragging the ground, and orange fiery fur spiked along his spine. His tail tip was bushed out in fear as he paced. "What do I do what do I do?" He thought, his words slurring from shock and dread. "No no no this- this can't be true. This was my fault all my fault I knew I never should have pushed him. This is my fault. Mouse brain!" He yelled to only himself. He sat down against the apprentices body and pushed his paws roughly against his head, so frustrated and confused he couldn't think straight. "Think Flamingarrow Think!" He told himself. Warily he rose up, glanced warily at the unmoving body and thrust his body underneath that of the apprentice. After several moments of adjusting the weight, he hated off as fast as he could to the camp.
(I've PMed Zero, though I haven't gotten a response yet ^^ And how do you RP an unconscious cat? XD)

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!