by Fawn
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 06:03 AM

Old January 15th, 2020, 01:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionsgrove

Falconpaw was horrified by this monstrosity. How were Hailstorm and Whiteshadow sure this was a cat? It was like some giant blob creature from the Dark Forest itself, scooting across the ground because it was too deformed to walk!!

It was hard to avoid watching such a grotesque creature, and Falconpaw almost felt sick by the sight. What an awful terror. Why was he in the Clan?

Falconpaw joined Hailstorm and Whiteshadow in rubbing his scent against the foliage after he spent a moment to watch how it was done. At least he could walk!

"If that is normal," Falconpaw muttered as he finished, "then I do not want to know what is abnormal. I would have thought him to be an expecting she-cat by his size and inability to walk properly." No offense to pregnant she-cats, but he did think they walked funky. "Are we done here?"
@Moonraven, @Undertaker, @Casper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 15th, 2020, 09:47 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @mochi @RedHead ]

The white tom's eyes immediately narrowed to slits as his mentor spoke, lips pulling back into a snarl. Great, stuck with yet another cat that'll barely do anything and insults him! How wonderful! Ratpaw simply glanced at the two before spinning around and walking out of the camp on his own, not waiting for them to follow as he made his way towards Lionsgrove. His tail lashed as he walked, head lowered and ears flattened. The tom growled to himself, a large frown on his face, unchanging as he moved ahead of the patrol- though moving rather blindly, as he had never been to Lionsgrove before.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 17th, 2020, 11:12 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Foxpaw could feel a cramp coming on. He couldn't tell where it was it felt like his whole body had one big cramp, it was a terrible experience. The pudgy tom still somehow managed to get himself onto his paws and finish making his way over to his mentor. He heard the mean comments from Whiteshadow and Falconpaw, he was able to push them to the back of his mind. If it didn't involve food or sleeping he was usually pretty good at forgetting anything that was said about him. Seeing how everyone was rubbing on stuff, Foxpaw didn't think that was would be too hard he could do that! Waddling over, he rubbed himself against the tree, completely messing us his fur but he did it. He had to sit down once he was done, he opened his maw to say something but all he got out were some grotesque pants. That had been a serious work out.

@Moonraven @Casper @BILL.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:33 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Hailstorm continued marking the border as usual, growing ever more concerned about the lack of fresh RiverClan markers. Out of all the borders, this one was always, without fail, the strongest. Still, it didn't take too long to get everything marked.

"I think we're just about done. We ought to get this reported to Icestar." Hailstorm nodded to Whiteshadow, looking for approval from the patrol leader. Jeez, maybe he ought to stay out here and work with that apprentice. Looks like he could use the excercise.
@BILL. @Moonraven @Undertaker

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; January 18th, 2020 at 11:33 AM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Casper @Undertaker @BILL.

A soft sigh could be heard leaving the older tom's maw as he stared at his apprentice with apprehension. Whiteshadow knew he was going to have to put in a lot of time with the young tom if he was going to turn in him into anything close to a warrior. "Yes, I think we're done here. You two can go ahead if you wait for him it will be sunhigh tomorrow." He didn't see the point in making Hailstorm and Falconpaw suffer with him. "I'll make sure to report to Icestar." He assured them, golden gaze returning to Foxpaw. The apprentice was walking home even if it killed him. Whiteshadow would make sure to keep pace with Foxpaw seeing how this little trip had exhausted him it would take some time to get back to camp.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 19th, 2020, 10:36 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Pebbleskip
The speckled she-cat didn't even seem to notice her apprentice's indignation, glancing over to the other warrior in her patrol as he spoke. "Ah, right!" She exclaimed suddenly, ears perking and tail sticking up as if she'd forgotten for a moment she was leading a patrol. She made no comment on Ratpaw leaving before them, skipping lightly after the scrawny white tom towards Lionsgrove.

The faint scent of Shadowclan reached her nose, overridden by Riverclan's stronger, though fading scents. Ratpaw had actually led them to the right place. Not that she had doubted him. Or was even thinking about him for that matter. Her nose was wrinkled in disgust as ShadowClan's scent grew stronger along the border, showing they must have marked it recently. "Alright gang," she grinned widely, prancing over to the border, "lets get marking! I want to completely cover up the frog-licker's scents."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 19th, 2020 at 10:40 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 10:36 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

trotting over to the border with her head high and tail raised . Cherrymist gave a nod "all of that is correct " she smiled . "alright fernpaw, since we're here i!-" she then noticed a riverclan patrol on their side. Ears flattening she hissed at their presence . Did they just call them from lickers again? Snorting she looked down at the she cat " stay on our side. But if they try at all to push back our borders . Don't be afraid to confront them. I know I won't be . Just don't give fish face a reason to march all the way over here " she meowed . " we'll even be double marking our side. Hell . FOUR times even to get the point across ! Is that clear?" she asked all the while staying on their side.
@sugarcubes

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 20th, 2020 at 10:37 AM.
Old January 21st, 2020, 10:03 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
trotting over to the border with her head high and tail raised . Cherrymist gave a nod "all of that is correct " she smiled . "alright fernpaw, since we're here i!-" she then noticed a riverclan patrol on their side. Ears flattening she hissed at their presence . Did they just call them from lickers again? Snorting she looked down at the she cat " stay on our side. But if they try at all to push back our borders . Don't be afraid to confront them. I know I won't be . Just don't give fish face a reason to march all the way over here " she meowed . " we'll even be double marking our side. Hell . FOUR times even to get the point across ! Is that clear?" she asked all the while staying on their side.
@sugarcubes
"Yes, of course!" Copying her mentor, she flattened her ears against her head, puffing out her fluffy fur, making her look two times her size. She growled deep in her chest, trying to sound scary.

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:17 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @SilentLamb @sugarcubes @mochi @RedHead ]
[ Doing a post to bump this, as well as doing the requested interaction, if that's still happening? ]

As he came across the Lionsgrove, Ratpaw wrinkled his nose. The scent of ShadowClan was strong, causing him to scowl in disgust. Though the scent was close... were there ShadowClanners nearby? His tail lashed and he looked back at the patrol, specifically toward his mentor. "I think there's a ShadowClan patrol nearby," he stated, then cautiously moved toward the border, looking across it with narrowed eyes.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; January 23rd, 2020 at 08:18 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 03:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@sugarcubes @hxneysuckle @ mochi @RedHead
( Yeah it is! Thx!)

Smiling proudly at her apprentice . Cherrymist started marking more than once on their side as she passed each marker. However she heard a thunderclanners voice . "indeed there is dear. Us. " she said in a sickenly sweat tone. " I quite appreciated it when one of you called us frog-lickers. Well done " she glared . " rude of them don't you think fernpaw ?" she asked as she pointed out with pride of her new apprentice .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )