Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:30 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:30 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 03:29 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Fits
Today 03:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Honeypaw tried so hard to keep in his laughter. "How un-fur-tunate for your daughters to have to deal with me the, hiss-terical pun machine! Hopefully, they will find me paw-some and not fur-ever a-paw-lling! They will probably think me a radi-claw cat-astrophe! Meta-fur-kitty speaking."
"But in all seriousness, would Stormlily be okay with this? I wouldn't want to be a burden."
@Cloudsky

Old April 9th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@FireSandwich

"I will!" Milktooth watched the kit work with a smile, taking the time to shift and stretch her body, ridding it of all previous sleepiness. She furrowed her eyes again when the kit coughed, was she too worried? She wasn't sure how worried she should be, she didn't want to seem to smother but she didn't want anything bad to happen.

With a flick of her paw, she batted the ball of moss, back toward the kit. She had attempted to flick it in the air, but more of just hit it off course to the left.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; April 9th, 2020 at 01:21 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 01:45 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Honeypaw tried so hard to keep in his laughter. "How un-fur-tunate for your daughters to have to deal with me the, hiss-terical pun machine! Hopefully, they will find me paw-some and not fur-ever a-paw-lling! They will probably think me a radi-claw cat-astrophe! Meta-fur-kitty speaking."
"But in all seriousness, would Stormlily be okay with this? I wouldn't want to be a burden."
@Cloudsky
"I'll go check with her. Meowever, I think my Sugarlily will say yes~ I think that concludes our session!" He was still smiling, and let out a good mrrow at his puns, and then started to pad towards the clearing, looking back as though inviting him to come with.
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Floofy cat

Honeypaw gave his mentor a grateful smile as he walked away. He couldn't believe Shadequill was adopting him, kind of!
@Cloudsky

Old April 9th, 2020, 02:14 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Shadequill padded into the clearing, a bright smile on his face.
"Stormlily, sweetheart, can you come here for a moment, I want to ask you something!" He brushed against her with love, and gave her a small kiss.
"So, weird question, but do we have room for one apprentice child that I just so happen to want to take in because he doesn't have a mom or dad? Asking for a friend, kind of." He was always a bit awkward, but he realized this was probably taking it to another level with this.
Well, can't take it back now! @Shimm @DarkNight
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Sheeplight giggled at Duskpaw's surprised expression! She had no clue if it was against the rules. She never really heard of any training rules. Who cares. "Nopee, cmon..! You'll have to hurt someone in a real battle. Clan cats may try to be high and mighty, do no wrong love everyone-- but really, they'll kill you. It doesn't matter who you are. Oh and, um, I don't think coyotes or such have any mercy either, " Sheeplight explained, pausing for a moment. She flickered her tail, curling it up at her side.

"Let's takee Icestar for example. You're one of Citrus kitties, right? Mhm? Though, unlike um, was were they called? Uh, " She furrowed her eyebrows together, trying to recall Duskpaw's siblings names. She decided to just go along with it. "Your siblings-- they got singled out. Icestar has high expectations for them. Not you. She is waiting for you to die. I mean, obviously. You got me as your mentor! Icestar wants ShadowClan to succeed. She'll do anything to make sure. Such as starving Windclan and controlling Thunderclan. She's extreemmeelllyy biased. You're not actually her kin. You're adopted, right? You're a twig in a family of rocks, literally. You look like a twig, " Sheeplight mumbled the last part. With a sigh, she stood up-- stretching her limbs for a moment.

"What I'm saying is no one cares if you die. You're suspected to. Which will be one and only strength. No one suspects anything of you. Your siblings will be confined by pressure and ambition. You can have freedom and do anything you would like. I'll just make sure you won't get yourself killed. If you wish, you can surpass your siblings and get praise. They can feel jealous. Cats will want things from you then. If you not, you can just stay behind them and make friendships and love. Live easy. It'll be pretty nice but maybe not as fulfilling. It depends on you, mkay? SoOOO, one last time. " Sheeplight leaned down to eye-level of Duskpaw.
"Do you understand?"

Duskpaw never really saw the reason to hurt others if they could talk it out. That's why when she was a kit she would let her 'enemies' go. But sadly Sheeplight had a good point with coyotes. She couldn't talk about peace with them, same with badgers, skunks, dogs, or any other animal. The apprentice was starting to dislike the whole idea of fights even more and battle-training. Her emerald eyes sparkle flattered a little as she cast her gaze from her mentor and back to the ground. She really didn't want to hurt her but the thought of disappointing the molly didn't sit well with her either.
Then that disgusting, unwanted feeling hit her again. Jealousy. Jealous that Icestar did cast her out from her siblings. That her mother died before she ever met her and leaving her with Citrusflower and her father leaving her. That she was expected to die. She was a twig among rocks...But I visited Auntie Icystar when she was sick! Duskpaw was there for her even when she was told not to. She loved and cared about her adopted family so why couldn't they do the same for her!
Expected to die
Was she truly that pathetic? Even when she didn't have any control over her size. The calico always thought that being small was a blessing, maybe it wasn't after all. She showered everyone with happiness and love and yet...they wouldn't care if she died. She didn't want to make her siblings feel or experience this ugly emotion nor did she want to be left behind. Letting out a deep sigh the molly let go of her dreams of having a soft, loving life. Sheeplight's words were true, life wouldn't be as full-filling if she didn't get to be by Ebonypaw and Mirepaw's side when Icestar all congratulated them for surpassing her expectations and being the best warriors in her eyes.
Forcing her gaze to meet her mentors the small calico nodded. Shoving that horrible feeling away and shaking the last of her naive old self. Duskpaw nodded, "Yes I understand. Let's begin."
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:29 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Still confused and saddened of previous events, the large spotted tom lingered around the waterbarn pacing back and forth in heavy thoughts. When Twilightstar and others announced that Windclan is cleared to go home his paws turned into stone. He didn't want to. Not right now. He couldn't fathom sleeping in the moors where coyotes ran rampant chasing down cats. Killing them. He couldn't recall the beasts face only that they glowered in darkness with cold flashing eyes and nasty chomping fangs. Cowpaw felt guilty for only thinking about himself as well..Cherrykit did more than any apprentice in his eyes! While he shivered, stuttering in fear.
Wandering deeper in the dense forest he made it to Shadowclan camp, quickly finding the leaders den. Is it too late to join? he wondered. "H-Hello..?"
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Stormlily was tired after her patrol with her apprentice and the other group members. Walking into the Shadowclan camp she wanted to go into the nursery and fall asleep with her two kits in her paws. But Starclan didn't want that to happen quite yet.
Hearing her mates voice call out to her the molly turned to be greeted with small nuzzles. Purring softly and a small smile cast on her features, "Yes Shadequill?" Ears perked as she waited for the tom to ask the question.
Whoa. She was not expecting that. An apprentice without parents, at once her heart went out to the cat. "Of course." She loved being a mother and adding one more cat to call her kit made the warrior grinned.
@DarkNight @Cloudsky
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Stormlily was tired after her patrol with her apprentice and the other group members. Walking into the Shadowclan camp she wanted to go into the nursery and fall asleep with her two kits in her paws. But Starclan didn't want that to happen quite yet.
Hearing her mates voice call out to her the molly turned to be greeted with small nuzzles. Purring softly and a small smile cast on her features, "Yes Shadequill?" Ears perked as she waited for the tom to ask the question.
Whoa. She was not expecting that. An apprentice without parents, at once her heart went out to the cat. "Of course." She loved being a mother and adding one more cat to call her kit made the warrior grinned.
@DarkNight @Cloudsky
"Thank you, my sweetheart! I love you..." He purred, and gave her a few more kisses for good measure.
"Well, I'd like you to meet... Honeypaw! Loves my jokes, and is ameowzing, just like the rest of my kin and you!" He nuzzled her and smiled brightly.
"See, Honeypaw! I told you that you wouldn't be a burden or unwanted! Welcome to the Shadelily tribe!" He winked at Stormlily as he purred.
@DarkNight
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Floofy cat

Honeypaw peeked out to look at Stormlily, his eyes shining with gratitude. "Really? Thank you so much! I would be honored to help you guys in any way I can and be a part of your family!" He was purring so hard he thought he might explode.
@Shimm @Cloudsky

Closed Thread