Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 02:11 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by silver.
Today 02:08 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:00 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 01:54 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 01:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 29th, 2020, 03:24 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Goatpaw
The apprentice turned toward Breezefeather as the older tom addresses him, listening to his words with pricked ears and wide eyes, nodding along to the advise. Practice is something he didn’t mind, in his mind it was fun to master something. When Foxpudge started talking the young tom switched his attention over, face scrunching up as he tried to think through what the older warrior had said. Collapse body...propel paws...let weight do the work...

After he spent a moment thinking about it, Goatpaw nodded sharply before turning and staring down at the ground. He wiggles his haunches before pushing himself forward, ducking his head and collapsing his body and legs like Foxpudge had said, and ended up not becoming a flailing mess like last time. It still wasn’t perfect and it took him a couple tries but in the end he was able to complete the roll without much trouble.“Hah!” He exclaimed after a pretty good roll, a proud smile glowing on his face as he turned back to the others, chest heaving slightly from the effort. “So what next?”

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old February 29th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Seeing as she was being utterly ignored, Twilightstar gave a sharp lash of her tail with an irritable growl. "Since you have no business with me or my clan, leave, kittypet. I have more important matters to deal with." She snarled at the stranger expecting him to leave. She didn't have the tolerance or the patience for wasting time. She turned to head back to her den but paused when a skeleton of a cat wandered into the camp. She gazed at him with cold suspicion as he lumbered over to her. He looked absolutely gaudy, she did not know it was possible to be covered in the much grime and filth. The leader opened her maw to ask who he was and then closed it as he started speaking, it's been a while but she knew the cat.
"Rosepaw?" She sounded incredulous as she spoke. She hasn't seen him in a while, the last time might have been during that illness when she was still deputy. That was a while ago. Her face softened a bit more as she saw how exhaustion fogged his mind momentarily. He was tired and obviously starving, she felt like she should send him to the medicine den to have them look him over. She also needed to know where he's been for the last few moons. The leader doubted she'd get a clear answer out of him in his current state. "I have questions for you, but you look like you got ran over by a monster and rolled around in dung." She meowed bluntly. "If you're certain you can get there without falling over, go and rest in the apprentice den. I'll be sending Midnightstalker over with some prey for you and she'll probably help get you cleaned up. One of the medicine cats will also be sent over to give you a quick check-up, so I know how long to keep you off of duty." She told the tom, he looked extremely malnourished to the point where she was shocked he could even walk. Since he didn't look injured or sickly, she figured he'd be okay staying in the apprentice den. Coyotesnarl and Mistyfern were not exactly the most comfortable of cats to be around and Rosepaw seemed like he'd be the type to get on their nerves, so she'd leave him in the apprentice den.
@mochi

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 29th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The leader, hearing her name yowled out by an unpleasant banshee, gave a sharp lash of her tail as she turned away from her den and spotted the cat yowling at her. "Heatherspirit, unless you are dying or its an emergency, do not yowl at me or for me!" Did this she-cat think she was some unruly kit who needed to called back to the nursery... or a dog. Her head was splitting and she didn't need the yowling. "What do you want? Who is that?" Twilightstar nudged her head in the direction of the cat nearby the warrior.
@FlameQueen
The brown tabby tom froze as the big cat asked him who he was. "I-I'm Tat, and I wanted to join your clan." Shifting his paws he looked down.

---

"Yes Twilightstar" Heatherspirit dipped her head.

Come Dance as the City Burns

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 29th, 2020 at 11:03 AM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 12:33 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Excruciating pain almost paralyzed his whole body from the hawk's razor sharp talons that already pierced through the tom's skin. Aside from his weight, dangling in the bird's grip- he felt another raking claws tugging on his limbs that took it to a new level of agony. Warblerpaw belted out a high pitch screech barely listening to what the warrior yelled out. However, out of desperation, thrashed around once more fiercely jerking down the hawk and lifted his head to bite down on it's yellow talons. A scolding chirwk it voiced out, pecking at his face. Anger exploded in the calico, however, he didn't dare to loosen his biting grasp until grass flattened his fur. It was hard to tell among the tall grass; wings flapped violently with an entwine of shrills and snarls from the apprentice and hawk in a battle frenzy. Eventually, the fighting stir slowed down and silence filled the air.
@Kitty Mama @GrapeGalaxy

Last edited by tye; February 29th, 2020 at 12:34 PM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Fae

Fireflypaw glanced around, trying to figure out the best way to attack. He bounded forward then stopped again, hesitating for a moment before he darted forward and circled his mentor a couple of times before leaping at him from behind.

Character Site

Old February 29th, 2020, 02:13 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

echopaw opened her eyes from a long nap, she yawned and stretched her paws out and as usual no claws were shown. She looked around the clearing for leopardflare to see if her warrior friend would like to go on a hunting trip, "hey leapardflare where are you?" she spoke aloud, she was recovering from gingerrians death and was finally in the mood to hunt and get productive. @Kitty Mama
Old February 29th, 2020, 03:21 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

"Hello-hello, Twilightstar!?" he called out in a sing-song voice. Cowpaw only stepped inside half way awaiting for reply back. He didn't want to intrude on anything. Last time he did something like that it was a disaster and was punished for a moon! "We have a new member!" Bouncing up and down, he couldn't wait to tell his leader.
@amber'light
Old February 29th, 2020, 04:13 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@Morningstar @Arie @Sneakyfox55

Wolftail tried his hardest to get that haunting sound out of his mind. He'd already caught a vole and a sparrow- not the heftiest amount of prey, but it was certainly better than nothing. "Deertalon! Creekpaw! Eaglesoul!" He called. "If you don't report back to me in the next few minutes, I'm going back to camp without you!"

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; February 29th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 06:27 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

@Skye @Arie

Clutching the starling in his jaws, Deertalon quickly trotted back. "Ready when you are," he mumbled around his fresh-kill.

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; February 29th, 2020 at 06:28 PM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 07:09 PM

My Mood: Bored

Icepelt purred as he rolled around in the clearing, trying to shake off the lingering effects of sleep from his system. He scrambled back on his paws, quickly shaking out the dust from his white pelt. His stomach grumbled, and Icepelt sighed as he gave himself a final shake before padding over to the fresh-kill pile.

Last edited by WinterPelt; February 29th, 2020 at 08:23 PM. Reason: I realized I repeated an action.
Closed Thread