Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:56 PM
spring & drizzle one year...
by iliri
Last post by Aolani
Today 12:51 PM

Old February 10th, 2024, 04:16 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Bumble-sis was a spoilsport today and Mudhound was very tempted to stick their tongue out at her. Luckily for the leaders blood pressure, the solution to the itches had come and Mudhounds acting up had ended.

Redhawk, the savior had come and helped, and between closed eyed happy grunting at the itches and just general cluelessness and 'oddness' on Redhawks part was summarily missed.
For her help she did get happy purring however, the tripod remaining flopped for scratches but twisted to thump their head against whatever part of the other warrior they could reach and kinda rub their fluffy cheek against her in thanks.

It was a nice way to spend some time, though in typical Mudhound fashion it soon ended due to the maine coon mix getting distracted/excited by something.
In their defense however it was something important (and they'd gave Redhawk a thankful nuzzle on the way out).

They had been given Leafpaw! Mudhound heart still hurt at the disappearance of their Lotus-honey, having brought the injured apprentice back to camp and run off to find Drizzlecloud only to come back to Lotuspaw gone. They couldnt understand where she'd gone or why and worried terribly, but the scent trail vanished and there was just nothing Mudhound could do. They just had to have faith Lotuspaw would come back someday. In the mean time it healed something that they could take care of Leafpaw at least.

Bounding off to look for the apprentice in the crowd Leafpaw would be nuzzled happily if found, Mudhound dedicated to doing better by them then Wildtwist had done.

@tallulah @Leafy

Last edited by Rani; February 10th, 2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 12:57 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @Fawn )

So, he had a new apprentice. With Coyotepaw having disappeared before Drizzlenight even had the chance to meet them, the bar was quite low. He cast his eyes around the clearing, looking to see if he noticed any apprentice heading in his direction. He wasn't familiar with who Beachpaw was, so if nobody approached him he'd have to go looking after the meeting concluded.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 12th, 2024, 10:23 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

There were no complaints now and Bumblestar hoped it remained that way, though with how this Clan was she wasn’t sure if that would last for much longer. She glanced around the gathered group and snorted - her next topic wasn’t present.

“As a general reminder,” she continued coldly, “outsiders you find in the territory are to either be driven out or killed, not taken directly to our camp to put all of us at risk. Thunderheart’s apparently forgotten this entirely, so to help him remember, he’ll be spending the next moon as Thunderpaw, relearning the basics of what it means to actually look after this Clan. Spiderthroat-” she shot her deputy a glance “-I know you’ve already taken up Treepaw, but I want you reinforcing what Thunderpaw should already know. I want a report after you’re done.”

The other one was here, though, at least. Her narrowed eyes went to Sunglow. “Sunglow’s not currently allowed out of camp by herself. I’m tired of threats being made against me, vague or otherwise, ‘n while I know most of you aren’t stupid or arrogant enough to do anything other than spit poison, I still don’t have to like it. This’ll remain in place for the next half moon. If any of you see her out by herself, I expect you to drag her back to me so I can deal with it.”

She’d said it only stars know how many times by now and she was getting tired of saying it - Bumblestar didn’t tolerate idiocy in her Clan. The statement still held true with what was next on her list.

“Regardin’ my Hornets - I’m getting increasingly disappointed with each selection I run through. Larchflame’s gone missing after failing to report her apprentice bein’ kidnapped on her patrol, ‘n even if she wasn’t missing she’d be booted from the rank on the spot. If you happen to see her around the territory, I wanna speak to her. Wildtwist’s also being removed on account of hardly bein’ around anymore. Same goes for Nightgaze. This is a clean sweep and I’m startin’ over.” With a lash of her tail, she found the two in mind among the crowd. “Redhawk, Mudhound, I want you two on my starting roster. You’re both trustworthy now, but I want it to actually stay that way. Training events every moon, watchin’ over the camp ‘n territory, keepin’ an eye on how apprentice training’s going in general, ‘n meetings with me or Spiderthroat or both of us to go over things - I expect all of this to happen consistently or we’ll have issues. Don’t tarnish my view of you.” She turned her attention back to the Clan as a whole. “Remember that my Hornets are supposed to be elite members, not slackers or average Clanmates. Apprentices, if you want a spot, prove to me throughout your training that you deserve it and you’ll have the chance to get it at your ceremony. Warriors, I wanna see you put that extra effort forward. Loungin’ in camp or gripin’ about havin’ to do things won’t ever cut it. I don’t look for the basic crap ‘n I won’t reward it.”

#tcmeeting

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; February 12th, 2024 at 10:29 AM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up
---------------------------

Her eyes were locked on Bumblestar. Every word soaked into her mind, and she took down the names of the cats who Bumblestar wanted those extra special chats with. But she found a new spark, an ambition. She wanted to be a Hornet, one of the elites in the Clan. She wasn't the most popular or well-known, sure, for now, but Skunkstrike could only beam up at her leader with joy-like hope written all over her expression. Ever the upbeat enthusiast, Skunkstrike had a goal to reach now.
Old February 12th, 2024, 10:33 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye just simply curled up and fell asleep.
Old February 12th, 2024, 10:39 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Hornets. The word stirred an ambition within Violetfreckle, one she'd held at claws-length for awhile, and one that would still have to wait, she realized with a glare back at her half-healed leg. But she heard the names of the new ones -- Redhawk and Mudhound. A small smile wormed its way onto her face and she glanced at the two who she knew well. No words were spoken but if one listened closely, a small purr could be heard. That was, until she saw some warrior snoozing. The tabby she-cat frowned and her nose wrinkled in disgust. Yeah, no, she had nothing batter to do. She made her way over to the cat and tried to jab their side with a paw, if they would let her. Flattening her ears, she spoke lowly, with just a hint of a growl in her throat. "If you want to take a nap, do it in the warrior's den you idiot. Some of us actually want to listen." ThunderClanners. Disrespectful assholes, most of them. Sure, there were exceptions, and Violetfreckle was warming up to the Clan as a whole. But this lazy behavior really embodied everything she hated about the tree-huggers.

// @Cubeisdagoat // mentioned characters: @tallulah @Rani \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 12th, 2024, 10:42 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Hornets. The word stirred an ambition within Violetfreckle, one she'd held at claws-length for awhile, and one that would still have to wait, she realized with a glare back at her half-healed leg. But she heard the names of the new ones -- Redhawk and Mudhound. A small smile wormed its way onto her face and she glanced at the two who she knew well. No words were spoken but if one listened closely, a small purr could be heard. That was, until she saw some warrior snoozing. The tabby she-cat frowned and her nose wrinkled in disgust. Yeah, no, she had nothing batter to do. She made her way over to the cat and tried to jab their side with a paw, if they would let her. Flattening her ears, she spoke lowly, with just a hint of a growl in her throat. "If you want to take a nap, do it in the warrior's den you idiot. Some of us actually want to listen." ThunderClanners. Disrespectful assholes, most of them. Sure, there were exceptions, and Violetfreckle was warming up to the Clan as a whole. But this lazy behavior really embodied everything she hated about the tree-huggers.

// @Cubeisdagoat // mentioned characters: @tallulah @Rani \\
Rateye let out a low sigh and sat up.
Old February 12th, 2024, 10:51 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@dino. , @Shellwhisker , @Cubeisdagoat

Ah, a sad mixup on names. The deputy looking around for his new...'apprentice.' His eyes locking onto an idiot who decided sleeping in the middle of a meeting. Lucky for him they were almost right next to Larkswoop. So as he made his way towards the Warrior, aiming to slap his tail against the other's face, and press his paw in the middle of Rateye's back. "You have two seconds to get up onto your paws before you have all the restrictions of a newborn kit for the forseeable future." he said with a hiss. Not bothering to wait for the others response before sitting beside Larkswoop.

"She's got a point. I think you mixed up some names there leader. She has been in the medicine's den and we've been talkin about Silverpaw's trainin." he informed, wrapping his tail around his paws. Making sure to keep the slumbering warrior in the corner of his eyes.

v Mentions v
@dino. - Bumblestar

Larkswoop
Flock Together - Tier 2 [ ACTIVE ]
ThunderClan Warrior - 24 Moons
Silverpaw's Primary Mentor

____

Larkswoop flashed the ThunderClan Deputy a grateful look.

The warrior turned back to Bumblestar and dipped her head apollogetically.

''I'm sorry for snapping, Bumblestar,'' She murmured.

Larkswoop was known to defend herself, and that had been what she did - until she realized that Bumblestar had mixed up her name with a former Hornet's.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old February 12th, 2024, 11:01 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] ]
. .
. . .

IloveyouMudhoundwillyoubemymateprettyplease????

Redhawk could only stare wide eyed as Mudhound nuzzled her, the purring making her fur feel extra hot as she helped with the itch on their paw. Her heart was beating so loudly in her chest that the warrior was convinced even Bumblestar could hear it. Everything felt tingly and Red felt like she had been swooped up by a cloud and carried high into the sky above everything, where it was just her and Mud. A small smile started to spread across her face and soon she began to purr herself. "Glad I could h-help," she murmured softly, not trusting herself to speak any higher right now.

And then the warrior was giving her a nuzzle and bounding off towards their apprentice, leaving Redhawk staring after them a bit slack-jawed. Her heart was still beating like a pair of horse hooves, and she found she was unable to tear her gaze away from Mudhound greeting their apprentice. They way they nuzzled their apprentice, were excited to train them. Red chuckled a bit to herself, unaware that she was full on staring at them.

That was until Bumblestar began speaking again and Redhawk turned her attention to her leader. The first part was stuff she already knew - outsiders to be killed or chased off. One had been brought into camp?? Redhawk blinked, fur bristling a bit. She would have to keep an extra eye on that not happening. She couldn't let another Clanmate get hurt or worse, killed. Next up was Sunglow's sentence to stay in camp. Not shocking, and what's more it just.... confused her. Why were cats threatening the one cat who had been able to drag ThunderClan back to its former glory??

Hornets. It seemed like the slate was getting wiped clean. Frustration nagged at her as she learned that Treepaw had been kidnapped, and that no one - not even their Hornet mentor - had reported it. Her ears went back at the news, shaking her head disappointedly as the others were listed.

Then came her name and - wait. Eyes going wide and ears perking back up, Redhawk looked to Bumblestar with her mouth agape just a bit. "M-Me?" she wondered out loud, unable to hide the shock from her face. She was a Hornet. Just... just like her sister Does had been. It was almost enough to well tears in her eyes. Closing her jaw and doing her best to sit up straight, she nodded. "I won't let you d-down."

...WAIT MUDHOUND WAS A HORNET TOO?? Immediately once again her heart started to race and Redhawk looked over to where the happy tripod was, wondering what the call here was. Should she go congratulate them? Wait until they came over here?? Urgh, why did everything feel so weird now???

[ @Rani ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 12th, 2024 at 11:01 AM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 11:03 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn took everything her leader had just said by heart. She knew part of what Bumblestar had said also applied to her, being involved with the conflict with Sunglow. She'd learned a lesson from that day, and had sworn to never have anything like that ever happen. She eyed her apprentice, Acornpaw, from afar.

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!