Today 12:56 PM

Old May 17th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
(This is heartbreaking)
What a wonderful day... The sky was spotted with only a couple of clouds but behind that a beautiful blue. The weather in new-leaf often flip flopped from sunny to rainy and luckily he and Silverspot had taken their walk at a good time. However the wonderful part about it wasn't the temperature, it was her. Blizzardtail didn't need to say anything as anyone could see the love that clouded his gaze. He simply nodded at her words and enjoyed the soft touch of her furs against his own thick white pelt.
His heart began to speed with excitement as he set off after her with a large leap of speed. Obviously Silverspot remained ahead of him because he was the sort of heavy set tom but he kept good speed. The smooth pepples felt nice along his pads as he ran after the she-cat he loved. Could the day be any more perfect? He began to imagine their future. Their love getting stronger and their kits growing up. Blizzardtail was yanked harshly from his daydreaming as he stumbled a bit on some loose rocks near the cliff above the water. The rain must have loosened the soil beneath them... He continued to speed after Silverspot while calling after her, "Silverspot! Be Carefu-" His warning was cut off with a gasp of alarm as one of the rocks beneath him slid off and fell over the incline and into the very strong current. The tom couldn't get a footing on the slippery mud and began to slip over the cliff. "Help!" Blizzardtail managed to yowl out in panic before he completely slipped off and fell towards the splashing river below.
( It is )
Silverspot looked back only occasionally to see how close Blizzardtail had gotten. This day has been going perfect, out with Blizzardtail, no distractions, just the two of them. She tripped in a suit of laughter, but caught herself, embarrassed, laughing even more.
She narrowed eyes. "So close to the river!" She looked back. "Careful of wha- BLIZZARDTAIL!," she shouted, before skidding to a halt, turning around, and zipping towards him. "BLIZZARDTAIL, I GOT YOU! PLEASE TRY TO KEEP YOUR HEAD ABOVE THE WATER! KICK YOUR LEGS, KEEP YOUR HEAD ABOVE THE WATER, AND TAKE BREATHS ANY CHANCE YOU GET!" She closed her eyes, and jumped down from the cliff, ready to feel the sting of the water below, as she smacked against it's surface and sunk slowly to the darkening depths of the bottom. She felt a stringy, soft surface and opened her eyes. "I got you! Just-Just kick with me, against the rhythm of the water!"
She soon found that Blizzardtail had been..pulling her down. She clutched onto his pelt harder. I can't lose you! She thought, helplessly. ..but..I just..
(I DECIDED SOMETHING DIFFERENT! IT'S ALL FOR ONE!)
She held on tighter, as Blizzardtail sunk her like a rock. I'm doing this for you..I can't let you go...

I love you....
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; May 17th, 2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old May 18th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Shadowstar

@SpiralTheRival
So.. that's the end :'( The death of 2 beloved...
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

Old May 18th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@SpiralTheRival
So.. that's the end :'( The death of 2 beloved...
(Ahhhh that's so sad!! Silverspot dies too?)
Old May 18th, 2017, 05:16 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Fernkit kneaded his paws into the ground as he waited for an answer from the younger kit, 'I must've made him nervous.' he thought. His ears perked as the kitten began to answer, his heart leaped with excitement when the tom said yes. "Yup! My name is Fernkit!" he mewed in a loud voice. A grin spread across his face as he turned and began walking towards the fresh kill pile, "Follow me!" He said.
The other kit's excitement unnerved the small tom--he was only ever used to being around his siblings--but nevertheless Shellkit skittered after him. The flick of his tail-tip betrayed his anxiety but he still made an effort not to show just how nervous he was. This was his first outing, and he wanted to make sure that he didn't make a fool of himself quite yet. When the two reached the fresh-kill pile, Shellkit cautiously stretched his neck forward to sniff the fish that lay there, only to pull back with his nose scrunched in disdain. Do the older cats really eat this? he wondered.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old May 18th, 2017, 07:31 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
The other kit's excitement unnerved the small tom--he was only ever used to being around his siblings--but nevertheless Shellkit skittered after him. The flick of his tail-tip betrayed his anxiety but he still made an effort not to show just how nervous he was. This was his first outing, and he wanted to make sure that he didn't make a fool of himself quite yet. When the two reached the fresh-kill pile, Shellkit cautiously stretched his neck forward to sniff the fish that lay there, only to pull back with his nose scrunched in disdain. Do the older cats really eat this? he wondered.
Fernkits tail lifted up as he watched Shellkits reaction, "It seems kind of gross at first, but once your mom introduces you to them and eat it then you'll think it'll taste good." He mewed. His eyes scanned the camp, trying to decide where to go next. "I'll take you to the elders den, you're going to visit that place a lot. They like to tell stories at times and once we are apprentices then we have to help them." He mewed and began to head towards the den.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 19th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Spirit

Stormsoul had no idea what may or may not come from the small hunting trip he went out on. Maybe he would catch as much prey as he could hold, or maybe he would be too caught up in the sights of the territory that he knew so well. Since he wasn't on an official patrol, he didn't actually have to hunt if he didn't want to, but he probably would. The river was the perfect temperature to go for a swim if he felt like it, and the soft breeze felt amazing along his short coat in the heat of the Green-Leaf sun. Maybe he would bask on the rocks by the river for a while. After all, a nap was calling his name after the nights watch he pulled the night before. It was uneventful but he still didn't sleep much after he was relieved of the post. Who knew, maybe there was a friend down there that he could chat up. With that he decided to head toward the river with his head held high and his tail stiffened in anticipation.

Last edited by Teza; May 19th, 2017 at 09:49 AM.
Old May 19th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Silverheart, the pretty Egyptian Mau, was down by the river with her head under the water. Or at least at this right moment. Shaking her head out of the water and shaking it to get rid of the water, she sighed. Not any success there. With her head held a little lower than when she came, she jumped over onto another rock in the water. Having specialized herself in this technique, the warrior didn't slip a single bit as she landed on the moist rock, and put herself in a complete still position, waiting for the next fish to show up. To be honest, she didn't do this because she wanted to hunt, but because she found it fun. She loved the water, and wasn't afraid of falling into the river. Her hind legs had become quite strong over time, and she had mastered making it to the bank in those situations.
Finally, a fish came by, expecting her to be part of the rock probably. Swiftly, she stuck her head down into the water, and bit down hard into the fish. It wiggled to get free, but it was too late. Victorious, she stuck her head out of the water, shook her head a little, and jumped back on the bank, just in time to see a dear friend of hers trot down towards the river.

@Liquoris
Old May 19th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
(Ahhhh that's so sad!! Silverspot dies too?)
Yeah.. I changed it.. I decided Silverspot just wasn't the type to live without her mate, so I made her die with Blizzardtail...sunk to the bottom like a rock. :'(

Character Site!

Old May 19th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Yeah.. I changed it.. I decided Silverspot just wasn't the type to live without her mate, so I made her die with Blizzardtail...sunk to the bottom like a rock. :'(
(awww, I was thinking that Silverspot was so happy at first and I had no idea how she would move on from losing him, I think this is a better ending. If you want we could actually roleplay them in Starclan. I've been meaning to have at least one cat in Starclan anyways)
Old May 19th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
(awww, I was thinking that Silverspot was so happy at first and I had no idea how she would move on from losing him, I think this is a better ending. If you want we could actually roleplay them in Starclan. I've been meaning to have at least one cat in Starclan anyways)
It would be my fourth... x3

Character Site!