Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 09:44 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 09:32 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 09:27 AM
Wco pride ych
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 09:26 AM
LF rc victim
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2020, 10:41 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
¨You can smell for me! This will also help you be able to tell the difference between cats! Just like if there was prey hiding in the forest! It´s like hunting! Except your hunting for me!¨

Eaglekit started hopping up and down a little. Her dark green eyes were bright and her tiny tail was sticking straight up in the air.
"Okay" Ivykit meowed. "Go hide and I will find you."
Old April 11th, 2020, 10:45 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
"Okay" Ivykit meowed. "Go hide and I will find you."
Eaglekit squeaked in excitement and looked around the nursery for a place to hide. She tried to sneak over to the entrance of the nursery as quiet as she could, and looked around. She saw a nest that was near the entrance and she squirmed under the moss, with the tip of her creamy brown tail sticking out, twitching in excitement.

She giggled a little and then tried to keep her breathing as quiet as possible. ¨I am ready for you to come find me,¨ she called out loudly.
Old April 11th, 2020, 10:57 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

Quote:
Eaglekit squeaked in excitement and looked around the nursery for a place to hide. She tried to sneak over to the entrance of the nursery as quiet as she could, and looked around. She saw a nest that was near the entrance and she squirmed under the moss, with the tip of her creamy brown tail sticking out, twitching in excitement.

She giggled a little and then tried to keep her breathing as quiet as possible. ¨I am ready for you to come find me,¨ she called out loudly.
"Ready or not here I come!" Ivykit meowed excitedly. She lifted her nose and sniffed the air. A breeze had started blowing. Ivykit knew that Eaglekit was upwind,because Ivykit could smell Eaglekit. She followed Eaglekit's scent until she got to a bed of moss. Eaglekit's scent was strongest there. Ivykit lifted the moss and pounced on Eaglekit. "I found you!" she yowled happily.

Last edited by Sorrow; April 11th, 2020 at 10:58 AM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:10 AM

Quote:
"Ready or not here I come!" Ivykit meowed excitedly. She lifted her nose and sniffed the air. A breeze had started blowing. Ivykit knew that Eaglekit was upwind,because Ivykit could smell Eaglekit. She followed Eaglekit's scent until she got to a bed of moss. Eaglekit's scent was strongest there. Ivykit lifted the moss and pounced on Eaglekit. "I found you!" she yowled happily.
¨Awwww. Well now you can hide! I´ll wait for you!!¨ Eaglekit moved to the back of the nursery and closed her eyes and faced the wall. She tried to stay still while Ivykit hid.
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:25 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

Quote:
¨Awwww. Well now you can hide! I´ll wait for you!!¨ Eaglekit moved to the back of the nursery and closed her eyes and faced the wall. She tried to stay still while Ivykit hid.
Ivykit started to move toward the entrance of the nursery. Her paws were silent as she slipped behind Smokewing. "I'm ready for you to come find me!" she called quietly,so she wouldn't give her spot away.
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

(Sorry for replying late. For some reason your mentions don’t notify me)

Honeypaw gave her a friendly smile. “I am pretty excited. And don’t worry, usually I’m not this bouncy.” He chuckled while still smiling at her. “How long have you been an apprentice?”
@Estelle

Old April 11th, 2020, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Ivykit started to move toward the entrance of the nursery. Her paws were silent as she slipped behind Smokewing. "I'm ready for you to come find me!" she called quietly,so she wouldn't give her spot away.
¨Okay! I´m coming to get you!¨ Eaglekit turned around and studied the nursery from left to right, her dark green eyes studying everything. She got up and walked around and paused. ¨Have you seen Ivykit,¨ she asked the queen Snowpeach. When she shook her head Eaglekit tried to scent for Ivykit.

She caught a whiff of her, but was confused because it was mixed with Smokewings scent. She went forward to Smokewing and peered over her. She growled playfully and pounced on Ivykit.

¨Ha! I found you! Wow, good job! It took me a while to find you!¨ She purred happily as she got off of Ivykit and sat in front of her.
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:39 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

Quote:
¨Okay! I´m coming to get you!¨ Eaglekit turned around and studied the nursery from left to right, her dark green eyes studying everything. She got up and walked around and paused. ¨Have you seen Ivykit,¨ she asked the queen Snowpeach. When she shook her head Eaglekit tried to scent for Ivykit.

She caught a whiff of her, but was confused because it was mixed with Smokewings scent. She went forward to Smokewing and peered over her. She growled playfully and pounced on Ivykit.

¨Ha! I found you! Wow, good job! It took me a while to find you!¨ She purred happily as she got off of Ivykit and sat in front of her.
"That was fun!" Ivykit mewed,and trotted into the forest.
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:42 AM

Quote:
"That was fun!" Ivykit mewed,and trotted into the forest.
Eaglekit watched as Ivy walked into the forest and didn´t know what she should do. She knew that kits weren´t supposed to go in the forest. She sighed and sat down and started to hit around the moss ball again, not following Ivykit because she didn´t want to get in trouble.
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:42 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

The apprentice's lack of inhibition amuses Nettlespark, and he observes him while he cheers for his Clanmates and Irisflame. Cowpaw was definitely going to be an interesting one, but, at least that meant that they'd be doing things together instead of constantly trying to track each other down. After a few moments, the warrior brushes his plumed tail over Cowpaw's shoulder. "I'm going to sit back down now. I'll be over there." He didn't want to miss the rest of the announcements, and it seemed they weren't over just yet. Giving a nod to the other tom, Nettlespark turns and goes to take his seat. Maybe there would be more talk of WindClan- He severely doubted it of course, but lately their lives seemed to be intertwined with that of their neighbors.

@vermin