Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:06 AM
[requests] kat's sacrifice...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 09:54 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 09:50 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ollie
Today 09:41 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2020, 12:29 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
"What?" Ivykit growled "What's so funny?"
¨Nothing, I just like seeing you so excited. It always makes me happy!¨ She headed to the clearing.
Old April 11th, 2020, 12:31 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Purple Cat View Post
“Yes,” She chuckled,”I may not have been in the Elders Den for as long as most but I have some good stories.”
Eaglekit squeaked in excitement and lay down, facing the elder, wondering what the story would be about. Her tail flicked back and forth.
Old April 11th, 2020, 12:32 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
¨Nothing, I just like seeing you so excited. It always makes me happy!¨ She headed to the clearing.
Ivykit matched her friend stride by stride and sat beside Eaglekit when they got to the clearing.

Switch your roleplay station to ShadowClan Highbranch
Old April 11th, 2020, 12:33 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Goosefur began,
“Many moons ago, the forest was a wilderness, untamed by territories. Cats came into the forest, drawn in by the soft rustlings of small creatures, shadows under the water, and the sudden commotion of birds’ wings in the trees. The cats lived in small groups, not yet Clans and there were no borders set down. The cats fought constantly, fearful that prey might run out and that their overlapping territories were being threatened. It was a lawless, bloody time for the forest, and many cats died.
One night, when the moon was full, the cats agreed to meet at a clearing in the forest surrounded by four great oak trees. A terrible battle followed, and soon the ground was wet with spilled blood.
Many cats died that night. When the survivors awoke, all around them they saw the spirits of their slain kin, no longer torn and bloodied but shining like fallen stars. The survivors huddled on the ground, and, as the spirits spoke, they saw terrible visions of the future. They knew that the fighting had to end.
“Unite or die,” said the spirits. Four cats–Shadow, River, Wind and Thunder–came forward claiming that they could individually unite the forest with their strengths. The spirits of the slain kin spoke again, “The forest is big enough to feed all your families and many more. You must each find other cats like you, choose a home in the forest, and set down borders.” At that moment, the moon broke free of the clouds, revealing a circle of starlit spirit-cats around the edge of the clearing–StarClan. A white tom spirit-cat stepped forward. “If you do this,” he meowed, “we will reward you with eight more lives, so that you may lead your Clans for many moons to come.” The StarClan promised to watch over the Clans from Silverpelt, a crowded path of stars that swept across the night sky, and to visit the Clan leaders in their dreams and to guide them on their journeys. The spirit-cats proclaimed that all four Clans would meet at the full moon once a month at the four great oak trees for a night of truce.
Thunder, River, Wind, and Shadow were pronounced warriors by the spirit-cats. “From now on, you will live by a warrior code. Your hearts will be filled with courage and nobility, and if you must fight, it will be not for greed, but for honor and justice.” And so the age of warrior Clans began–ShadowClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ThunderClan. There was not always peace between the Clans, but that was to be expected–cats are born with claws and teeth for a reason. Still, as long as they lived by the warrior code, their fallen ancestors would watch over them and guide them through their lives.”
Old April 11th, 2020, 12:35 PM

My Mood: Asleep

When she finished, she smiled and got up and stretched,
“Hope you enjoyed, I really need to get back to the Elders den now, sadly, I have been meaning to fix my nest,” She touched noses with the kit and padded away,”See you later Eaglekit!”
Old April 11th, 2020, 12:35 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

(It's fine! Idk why my mentions don't notify you though)

"i d-didn't min-mind" she mew softly between his words.
"oh- u-um.. w-well i jus-just became an ap-appren-tice last me-eting" she replyed with a small sheepish smile. She knew it wasn't something she should feel embarrassed of- it was just that thought, that thought that she didn't know half the things Honeypaw might, that made her feel a little misplaced. But she was learning, and assumed that most new apprentices might feel the same way.
@DarkNight
Old April 11th, 2020, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Purple Cat View Post
When she finished, she smiled and got up and stretched,
“Hope you enjoyed, I really need to get back to the Elders den now, sadly, I have been meaning to fix my nest,” She touched noses with the kit and padded away,”See you later Eaglekit!”
Eaglekit sighed sadly and said, ¨Well thanks for the story! I´ll visit you soon!¨ She got up and shook her pelt as she watched the elder walk away.
Old April 11th, 2020, 12:43 PM

Eaglekit turned to Ivykit and said, ¨Well what do you want to do now?¨
Old April 11th, 2020, 12:45 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

“Well I was an apprentice for a while, but then a horrid twoleg carried me away! I barely escaped, and now I have to start all over again.” He sighed as he thought of that fateful day. “But I like Shadequill a lot better than my old mentor. My old one was so mean and grumpy. Shadequill is really just so nice! I met Stormlily too. She seems very nice.”
@Estelle

Old April 11th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Eaglekit turned to Gleamkit, her creamy brown pelt blowing slightly in the wind. ¨How many moons do you have to go,¨ she asked. Her dark green eyes looked at Gleamkit, waiting for him to respond.
“Well, though I don’t act it, I am only 3 moons old. 3 more to go. I might not even become an apprentice, though. Some think I am too useless with my leg, and should be medicine cat! Only problem is, I hate the smell of blood and herbs, I have no memory, and I want to fight for my Clan! Plus, there are lots of cats who want to be medicine cat.”

Closed Thread