by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 04:26 PM

Old September 26th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Goldenpaw inhaled.
"She shoved me around and called me a Kittypet..." The she-cat looked at her paws quietly, then spoke again. "She also said I wasn't welcome here... I tried to look tough...
But I just couldn't."

Character Site

Old September 26th, 2017, 06:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
(I am SO so so so sorry for not replying!)
@Lonestar23
Owlwing sat in a rather secluded, but not particularly in the corner of the camp, but far enough away from other toms, and maybe.. just any cat in general. Peace and quiet, was what the white and black tabby she-cat wanted at the moment, just for a bit, chatting with friends, or something like that, could be a bit nice, but for now, she had peace, and just a little quiet. A songbird laid at the Egyptian Mau's paws, though Owlwing merely poked at it with a claw, not really interested in eating it at the moment, though she thought about doing it in a few moments. Just, let her thoughts carry, think deeply about things she wants to think about, stuff like that was what Owlwing was doing at the moment. Thinking, letting her thoughts drift, letting herself be calm and collected. To think of her family, her sister. Those thoughts came into her mind for a few moments, before disappearing into her mind. She was piecing her thoughts together, collecting her mind, organizing it most likely. Though on the outside, it looked like she was relaxing, settling down for the day.

Which, wasn't exactly the case. She shut her eyes for a moment, letting the early morning breeze, ruffle her fur, it was cool for now, and Owlwing always enjoyed a cool, but not too cold morning. And, it wasn't too warm, or cold, which was just right for her. She opened her golden amber optics, and let out a quiet, gentle, and content sigh, and glanced down at the songbird she picked from the pile. Her ears twitched, and slowly pulled her head down to take a small bite, she'd eat it slowly for now, savor the taste, enjoy it, and not gulp it down like some cats do. Owlwing wasn't exactly in a hurry, anyways. And why should she? She wasn't doing anything. And, it was early in the morning anyways. She could take her time all she liked.
A half-pleased smile spread across the tom's features and he scooted over towards Owlwing as he noticed her across the clearing. It was funny, how quickly the quivering mass of a tom could move when he wanted to. "H - hey, Owl... Owlw - wing," The feline purred with a smile on his maw. It had been a while since he had seen his friend. And he wasn't quite sure if they were on good terms still. Was she going to be scared of him? Was he scared of her? The answer, to both of these questions, was currently undetermined. It was something he was working on figuring out. His tail twitched in a satisfied manner and he grinned at his companion. "H - have you b - bea - been doing good?" Greystep asked, a funny half-smile coming over his maw. He was trying to get back to being used to talking to her, like reguarly, like any other cat might be able to talk to their friends. But Greystep had to remember that he wasn't just 'any other cat.' He had so much social anxiety that it made it hard for him to make friends, and he didn't really have any.

He missed Acornflash. The other cat had been good at talking and keeping the conversation going, not that Owlwing wasn't. He was glad to get to spend some one-on-one time with his once close friend, now... still friend, just nowhere near as close. And he missed that closeness. It was something that he was looking fowards to getting back, his friendship with Owlwing. Gazing up at the sky, the tom shifted his weight. He really was big, even for a Maine Coon, and that kind of thing attracted attention. Honestly his strategy was generally to not move at all and hope that others mistook him for a rock. A furry rock with... eyes and ears. Hey, it could happen! That was testing his own intelligence as well as insulting the intelligence of his clanmates, but Greystep honestly didn't care. Acornflash had helped him some - but at the moment, he didn't feel like he was doing quite as good. Perhaps the answer lay in another form. And not just any other form... but the form of his friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by denysiarus View Post

"stick a twig in your maw for once, brambleflight," orbit countered. he rolled his eyes at the tom, stepping forward carefully. as much as he didn't like the kit, he didn't want her to fall and injure herself. "how can i be a father, when i am not interested in she-cats?" orbit growled, his voice low. luna was far too young to be worrying about whether she was attracted to toms, she-cats, both, none, or all of them. the large tom stepped in a slow circle, ignoring luna's calls to leap up. "fernsilk left to be a kittypet, along with budkit. she left me her furball to care for." his eyes narrowed at the thought of fern. she had been the only friend he had ever known, as she knew how to see past his temper, and attitude, to the softer side of him. many clanmates had believed that they were mates at one point, before fern had announced that she was pregnant with a loner's kits. orbit shook away his thoughts, glaring at his paws.
the tom asked, "don't you have anything better to do?" he lowered himself to the ground to allow lunarkit to jump off and attack a fallen leaf.
he shook his pelt and sat down, tail curling around himself and stone-hard gaze glued to brambleflight.
Pulling a false hurt expression, the young warrior shook his head and mockingly cooed at the other, "For a while there I was sure you two had been mates. Things happen." It was almost nonchalant, except for the twinge of jealously at the tail-end of the sentence. While Brambleflight didn't like the other tom, he couldn't help but admire his looks. Orbit was quite the handsome tom and, as an apprentice, Bramble felt himself constantly fighting himself so he didn't develop a crush and ultimately it worked! Despite that, he couldn't help but feel sympathetic for the other, especially the kit. Losing a parent like that. How selfish. "No I don't, besides, getting under your skin is fun." He mumbled, grinning at the other. Really, being under Orbit's gaze was nerve-wracking. Turning away from the other, he directed his attention to Lunarkit, watching her play with the leaf. Crouching low to the ground, Brambleflight ushered her over. "Hey, psst, kit. Come here."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 26th, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
Old September 27th, 2017, 06:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Yes - of course. They are in our future!'' Bluespark said, his voice holding onto exasperation. Did she truly expect that he wouldn't want to carry on his legacy? Well...he didn't have a legacy as of yet, but kits would ensure that he would. Little versions of himself, wide-eyed and adorable in every way. Deep in Bluespark's heart, he hoped they wouldn't be like him. Not anything like him. His kits needed to be how he used to been. Bluespark couldn't go back to being that tom that...was sincere about everything. He couldn't be taken advantage of like how Alabastersnow used him. The piebald tom was incredibly happy at the moment. Asterflame had came up - willingly - and gave him her attention. She didn't look too drugged out, and hopefully she was as happy as he was. Ah, they could be happy together. Yes, yes, they would be happy together.

''Not just any girl,'' Bluespark chirped, throwing her a gentle smile. ''The only girl I ever need to make special is standing right beside me.'' For this moon, and for many more. His eyes shown his sincere. He had truly cared for Asterflame, and he allowed himself to be head over tail for this blue feline. At one point, it would had been with Alabastersnow. The attraction was certainly there, but her heart - her heart...she didn't have a heart. Bluespark didn't know what Alabastersnow had anymore. Definitely no heart. No soul either. She was a siren in a pretty flesh. Nothing more. Nothing less. Bluespark felt that he could had loved her, but Asterflame was more of the better choice. She had the heart, and the soul that Bluespark needed in his life. She kept him balanced. On the plus side, she could love him.

His ears had flicked, tail curling inwardly at the next discussion over. Alabastersnow's sweet voice entered into his ears like the most treasured song, followed by the one tom he wished were dead; his ex-best friend. Alabastersnow had asked Azulheart to become her mate, of course, the tom accepted. Who wouldn't want to be the mate of the pretty feline? One side of Bluespark would had ran over there and killed both of them himself. Just watching them struggle beneath him. He was stronger than both of them, so it wasn't entirely impossible. Another part of him knew that...it was over. No feelings were there. He no longer cared. He had someone else to focus on for the many moons they were living. Asterflame was his forever significant other. And, that was final. That was grand. ''Nonsense, Asterflame!'' Bluespark let out a sparkling laugh. Filled with genuine happiness. ''Why would something happen? We all look very happy.'' He flicked his gaze to the other felines before turning back to Asterflame. ''I say we should go congratulate them. Because they are mates as we are.'' It occurred to Bluespark that he didn't officially ask her to be his mate, yet he also knew that Asterflame knew her place. So, to put short: She was his mate.

Now, Alabastersnow was sounding mean. Azulheart narrowed his eyes for a moment, her every word reaching into his ears easily. but when it came to this white devil, he didn't like to upset her. She was the last thing he wanted to upset if they were to be mates. He needed to be a better cat. Not for her, but for himself. ''Well, what made me the lucky one?'' His voice was dripping with sarcasm upon her words. He cleared his throat, and sighed. Since, he was stuck in this predicament for the rest of his life, he might as well make lemonade from it. Albeit, Alabastersnow might as well take the sweet lemons he prepared every moment, and twist it to her own desires. It seemed like she would be the one to do that.

Azulheart didn't know what he was getting himself into, but as an apprentice he learned...so, so much. Truthfully, he was not prepared for any of this, and now that he was apart of this, he was nauseated. Very sick. He thought he needed to see the medicine cat for a moment. For the first time, his eyes slithered towards the piebald cat and the blue cat. They nuzzled, they were close. Azulheart had smiled at the sight. He didn't think Bluespark was good enough for Asterflame, but if she wanted to be with him, then he would be happy for her. For only a second, his mind had drifted back to their argument before they became warriors. The fact that she told Bluespark more than she told Azulheart anything...must had been true love. She had spoke highly of Bluespark, and made Azulheart feel belittled. He couldn't compete with the piebald tom even if he tried.

Alabastersnow's words had been hazy. Azulheart brought his gaze to settle on her, blinking his eyes at what she said. They just got together, and she was already talking about kits!? Azulheart felt the tip of his ears heat up, and he stared down at his paws to avoid her gaze. ''I - uh - wha...?'' He couldn't formulate a sentence correctly, though in the next moment she began to laugh. As fast as the speed of light, Azulheart flicked his eyes up, blinking them rapidly at Alabastersnow. Oh! She was joking! Azulheart's heart sped up for a moment before calming down in the next. She was joking, she was joking...she was joking. Azulheart didn't mind having kits with the feline, though he wanted to take one step at a time. He didn't like to rush the process. ''Oh! Yeah...good, me either.'' He swallowed a lump in his throat. That went...well. It was awkward for him.

The tom felt even more relaxed when their next topic of conversation came along. He offered her a brilliant smile. ''Telling them wouldn't be so bad.'' He said, slowly getting up to stretch his limbs, and flicked his tail upward. ''I'm sure they'll be happy for us.'' He purred. Frankly, Azulheart didn't feel like arguing much with the feline. He preferred his privacy. Why did the others have to know they were together? As far as he was concerned, Asterflame wouldn't care. Bluespark wouldn't care either. In addition, Azulheart been avoiding Asterflame. Not because he was mad at her, but because she may be still mad at him. After their argument, Azulheart could tell she was pretty upset that he didn't ''support'' her. According to Azulheart - why would he need to give her the extra support if Bluespark gave it all to her? Though...maybe, it was best to put that all behind them, and to start anew. Azulheart would had loved to continue hanging with his friends. Maybe even patch something up with Bluespark, if given the chance.

As if by coincidence, the dark russet tom made a come by. Well, not as of yet. Though he was scavenging around the clearing. Specifically, the fresh food pile. His eyes stayed lock on the mountain of assorted dead prey, just laying there. Dead. Mocking him. A cat had padded up, giving him an odd look, but she grabbed her source of protein and padded away. Robinstorm watched her, his eyes narrowing for a moment when she took the piece of prey. Yuck! ''How can many of the cats eat this no good stuff?'' It was revolting! Robinstorm circled the pile of prey, seemingly looking as if he were plotting to get rid of all the food. Though, he simply flicked his tail and walked away.

It was nothing wrong with being a vegetarian. Meat might as well be the death of them all. Robinstorm trotted away, believing that he should go for a walk instead. The handsome tom inwardly curled his tail at his sudden discomfort, and felt like an oddball within his clan. He was a lot different from them, that was for sure. Albeit, he was a loyal warrior. What he did does not concern the entirety of his clan.

"He eats rabbit food. Like berries and stuff. But other than that... He's the best. And honestly, without my brother, I'd just be completely lost."

Robinstorm's ears flickered. Did he just hear that correctly? The tom realized he haven't seen much of his brother that day, but his voice floated in his head easily, and gently. Robinstorm abruptly threw his head to the side, catching the dark furred warrior talking to a friend. The dark russet tom's eyes glowed, sparking with sudden mischief. His tail lashed; A new friend Hawkstorm making? Oh boy! Raziel wouldn't be happy about that. Robinstorm gave an internal laugh, and in the next moment he began padding towards the two.

''The best, hm?'' Robinstorm's whiskers twitched as he sauntered between the two. Even if his attention was on his brother for that moment. Ah, it was a rare moment when Hawkstorm complimented him. Even if the compliment wasn't directly in his face, Robinstorm heard it loud and clear. ''It's a good thing Starclan made me your brother, then! I've always been the smart one.'' Robinstorm snorted, drawing his tail across the tom's side in an affectionate manner. Suddenly, his gaze slipped onto the cat that was talking to Hawkstorm. It dawned on the russet tom that he disrupted their conversation. That wasn't a very...nice thing to do. And, Robinstorm had been very nice. Bowing his head to the other tom, Robinstorm gave an awkward chuckle. ''Sorry about ruining your conversation. It's a seldom moment when my brother says wonderful things about me, haha. It's nice to meet you though - um...'' Robinstorm trailed off, hoping to get the name of their newfound friend.
The reason why Bluespark complimented her so much was unknown to Asterflame, but to be honest, she enjoyed it. The praise was nice. It was good to get at least a few compliments, because the she cat was so unused to them in general. It wasn't like she was particuarly attractive, or unique, but she loved the attention that she was getting from Bluespark. Never before had she recieved this kind of sincerity, these loving comments about her, from any other source. They were quickly becoming the highlight of this day. Of the past moon, to be honest. But every time she would glance over at Azulheart and see him so close to Alabastersnow, it only reminded her of what she had lost.

What she had been so stupid as to lose. Why was she so stupid? She had lost her friend, her close friend, her... her best friend. Her north star was gone. He was there, but he was gone from her. And now she was going to be drawn to Bluespark, he was going to become the steady shield in her life, and he would take any pain from her. Because he loved her. That was what love was, right? If the tom loved her, as he claimed to, he would take the pain from her. She flinched inwardly, remembering how Azulheart had been willing to die for her. To lay down his life because he loved her. Would Bluespark? Of course he would! That was a ridiculous thought, the tom loved her! He would. Asterflame knew it. "Yes of course, dear." Mates... so now she really and truly was his. His mate. Her heart was his forever, and there was nothing she could do about it but freeze inwardly and smile outwardly, feeling her spirit dwindling away by the second. Soon she would be nothing but a cheerful outer shell with a broken, hollow soul - and that would wear down. Her guard would be gone. Bluespark was going to eat away at her mind, and then she would be a brainwashed creature with no desire in life but to be the perfect mate to her love.

The love of her life. Her one and only...

Bluespark.

Oh, that thought was horrible! It was awful. It was almost too much for her to bear. She wouldn't be able to handle it for much longer, either. Somebody help me. Help her from becoming this way. But it was too late - they were headed over in the new lovebirds' direction, and Asterflame was trying her best to avoid all forms of eye contact with Azulheart. She couldn't look at him... because it hurt. Why, oh why had her crush on him had to start now? Now that he was gone.

The white she cat laughed her usual, sparkling, tinkling laugh and brushed her face against Azulheart's. "Of course they will! What's better then seeing two cats who were meant for each other get together?" Mr. Bad Boy and Ms. Popular. It was the most overtold story of all time, but there was one other - and that was Mr. Jock and Ms. Nerdy Girl. And there were no prizes for guessing who was who. It was obvious - to her, at least.

Wasn't it obvious to everyone else? Her purr rumbled in her throat, her eyes sparkled happily, and she got up alongside him, keeping her tail entwined with his as they headed over towards Bluespark and Asterflame - who were heading in their direction as well. "We came to tell you some good news! Azulheart and I are mates now - isn't that just wonderful?" She mewed, her voice almost high - but not quite. For the moment being, she was happy. Truly happy. It was like her heart was normal once again, before she had been so cruel to Azulheart and broken Bluespark's heart.

Those had been dark days for everyone, and the white feline was not unaffected. But now? Now she was happy! She had won! She had really, truly, won in the end. Azulheart was hers. Hers to never torment again, never torture again, but to love until they both were dead. And if he didn't do exactly as she wanted - they might be parted through death sooner then he thought. The dark meaning behind this made Alabastersnow chuckle, but she passed it off as a sweet laugh as she gazed directly at her sister. She could see the expression on Asterflame's face, and the brave cover-up that the she cat was trying to pass over as her own. She could see the pain and avoidance of looking at Azulheart written all over her features. She could see all of this, and a cruel thought crossed her mind.

Have a little crush, do we, Ast? Well that's not right! Especially not to your mate - or mate-to-be, I'm sure. Maybe this little wake up call will get your mind back on being faithful to your mate, hm, dear?

The white feline glared at Asterflame for a second before the lowest of purrs rumbled in her throat. She made direct eye contact with her sister, then turned and winked at Bluespark, mouthing'watch this' which undoubtedly had Asterflame confused, before she turned back once more to her sweet sister. "Aster, dear, doesn't Azulheart look just positively handsome today? I mean, I could hardly believe my good look! A good looking tom like him... wouldn't you agree that he looks very handsome?" And with that, her blue eyes fixed innocently on her sister as she watched and waited for the she cat to snap beneath her will. Of course... because Alabastersnow was great at getting that to happen to other cats. The purr rumbled in her throat and she continued to glance over at Bluespark and waited to see what would happen when his dear, beloved Asterflame betrayed him and confessed her adoration to the world. Or at least - close enough.

The words hit Asterflame hard. For a moment she stumbled sideways into her love - before she regained her balance, an expression of betrayed agony crossing her features. "That is... great! That's great news. You two really..." Her voice trailed off. They didn't deserve each other. Azulheart deserved way better then Alabastersnow, while Alabastersnow didn't deserve him at all. They didn't fit together. It was a horrible match. But Asterflame had to think of something to say. They shouldn't be together, they shouldn't! But still the she cat had to think of something to say. "...should be happy together," She finished finally and breathed a sigh of relief. They should. Azulheart needed to be happy with whoever he was with, that was all Asterflame desired. But when the she cat continued, the feline froze. She didn't want to lie. She tried not to look at Azulheart, to pretend that she hadn't heard her sister, but she couldn't, because Alabastersnow just kept GOING. And going. And going.

"Um, I..." She looked at Bluespark, then Alabastersnow, then Azulheart, and took a deep breath as she fixed her gaze back on her sister. "You know what, Alli? He does. He does look very handsome today." That was probably the stupidest thing she could have said in that moment, but oh well. It had been said. And honestly, the confidence and respect that that was spoken with would have been perfect. But, Asterflame didn't stop - she kept going before Alabastersnow could say a word.

"Is that what you wanted to hear? Because I can go on. Or, maybe I was just... what is it called... oh yeah, being nice. I've heard it's extremely useful, you should try it sometime, Alli!" Before her sister could say anything else, she kept going. She couldn't stop now. She was sure Bluespark would be furious, but she would fix that in a second. Right now she was beating down Alabastersnow. "Or maybe, maybe I was just stating a fact. The sky is blue, the grass is green, Azulheart is handsome. Ever think of that, sister?" The word was spoken with the ultimate amount of venom. The most venom that could be put into a single word.

"Aww, that's adorable! Sounds like Aster has a little crush," Alabastersnow retorted.

The whole world was turning upside down for Asterflame today. But she wasn't taking any more. "You're being stupid. I'm with Bluespark, who treats me well and is just about perfect and is very handsome as well. Being with him is an opportunity you passed up, dear sister." It was almost as though the two toms were no longer there. It was just her and her sister. Fighting... as usual. They were always fighting. Today was no exception, because they fought all the time. They had always gotten along, then fought, and so on and so on.

"Okay! I'll do you a favor, Aster-dear... I won't rip your true love apart if he answers this question honestly. Zul, darling - wouldn't you agree that Asterflame looks absolutely stunning today? I mean, like... too beautiful for words?" It was her victory. Her mate would answer honestly, which of course would be 'no,' and she would leave him be. And everything would be absolutely fine. Bluespark would be fine.

"You harm him and I'll make you wish you were never born, Alabastersnow. And don't you DARE make him say anything - I have a MATE." With that, she came out of a trance and turned to her... mate. Well, she felt a little bad for just ignoring Azulheart as though he wasn't there, but Bluespark was her focus right now. He was her mate. She needed to focus on him. And now she was pleading with him. "And he's not my true love. I promise, Bluespark, it doesn't matter whether I think he's handsome or not because I'm in love with you. I chose you."[/B] How to get a tom back on your side, 101. But she meant it. She had chosen Bluespark, not Azulheart (not that she had much of a choice now) and she was okay with her choice. In love with? Maybe strong words, but then again, these were strong feelings she was talking about. Maybe she was in love.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 27th, 2017, 02:07 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Pulling a false hurt expression, the young warrior shook his head and mockingly cooed at the other, "For a while there I was sure you two had been mates. Things happen." It was almost nonchalant, except for the twinge of jealously at the tail-end of the sentence. While Brambleflight didn't like the other tom, he couldn't help but admire his looks. Orbit was quite the handsome tom and, as an apprentice, Bramble felt himself constantly fighting himself so he didn't develop a crush and ultimately it worked! Despite that, he couldn't help but feel sympathetic for the other, especially the kit. Losing a parent like that. How selfish. "No I don't, besides, getting under your skin is fun." He mumbled, grinning at the other. Really, being under Orbit's gaze was nerve-wracking. Turning away from the other, he directed his attention to Lunarkit, watching her play with the leaf. Crouching low to the ground, Brambleflight ushered her over. "Hey, psst, kit. Come here."
luna perked up, glancing at orbitstreak before stumbling towards brambleflight. her tail stuck up straight, while a look of interest gathered on her features. orbit watched the two carefully, his eyes narrowed at the words bramble had spoken. releasing a strong puff of wind, the norwegian forest cat crouched low and swept his tail around himself. he looked off to the side, deciding that bramble wasn't too much of a mouse-brain to hurt lunarkit in some way. his gaze traced the edge of the camp, watching their clanmates bustle around.
orbit thought of when they were apprentices, and how fern had always managed to calm him whenever bramble pushed his temper too far. he rested his head on his paws, eyes glimmering sadly. he missed fern, even after such a short period of time. the clan seemed much more overwhelming and less lively without her kind energy within it. orbit sighed, letting the memories consume him, determined to forever keep fernsilk in his remembrance.
he finally turned back to the two, blinking in confusion as to what bramble had planned. orbitstreak fought the immediate need to bolt over and help luna up as she tripped and fell, not wanting to grow too attached. three more moons, and she's out of your control, he thought, claws tearing at the ground.
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:57 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

@Charmer sorry it took so long ._.
~~~

Devious was angry as usual, to say the least. It seemed as if everything in his life went wrong. First, he was almost drafted into ThunderClan- stars forbid. Next, he was glared at by ninety percent of SkyClan- no surprise. And now, he was just yelled at by some random cat to say "Great StarClan" instead of "by the stars". By the stars, go easy on me! I'm new here, remember? But at least Grousestar had let him keep his prefix. Deviousblaze was as good a name as any.
Now, because of his current attitude, a tabby he'd tried to talk to told him to go and get checked out by the medicine cat. This tom had never done what he was told, so he simply decided not to. I feel fine. Why should I?
On his way over to the fresh-kill pile, his stomping gait was interrupted by a wall of ginger fur. "Watch where you're going, mouse-brain!" He yowled, secretly pleased he'd used a Clan term.

{Short x_x sorry}
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old September 27th, 2017, 04:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
[I’m sorry for the late response ;A;]

Acornhaze padded into the clearing, flicking her tail as she observed the crowd of felines gathering in small bunches here and there. Apprentices with their mentors and friends... curious kits with their mothers... and of course, there were just a drizzle of romantic couples. Acornhaze felt her heart pound faster just by watching them, with their fur bristling together and faces just centimeters apart. It was oddly satisfying to observe these things, but at the same time, it wasn’t. Because she didn’t have anybody to comfort her like that.

Out of the corner of her eye, the SkyClan warrior spotted a tomcat who seemed to have a mixture of boredom and amusement on his face. It only took her a split second to realize, wow! him! It was Blazingcomet, the handsome feline that showered her in compliments during their last conversation.

Acornhaze walked over towards him, slowly, although her heart was racing faster than ever. She couldn’t help but have a small grin trickle across her face. Oh, how she longed to have a conversation with him again! No cat had ever made her feel so good as Blazingcomet had.
The ginger tom raised his head at the approach of another feline. A she cat. Looks like I'm getting quite the reputation with the girls, Blazingcomet thought as a purr rumbled in his throat. "Good morning, Acornhaze! And how's the prettiest she cat in all the Clans this morning?" Start everything off with a compliment - rule number one in the tom's handbook for flirting. He had to admit, she was pretty.

Not the type of cat that he would choose for a mate, but the type that he would flirt with to his heart's content. And she would soak everything up because she just seemed like that type. Ten percent desperate, ten percent excited, and eighty percent a hopeless romantic. Perhaps it was even just a hundred percent a hopeless romantic. She was that type. Not his type, but she was pretty enough to attract the attention of at least four or five of the toms in SkyClan and perhaps gain a mate through that. If she could focus on it and not be chasing after him. Not that Blazingcomet minded, she was a source of pleasure to be honest... a source of very great pleasure indeed.

He needed this kind of thing in his life. Someone that he could just flirt with, although Petal was pretty good with that kind of thing too, but she was an outsider. Someone in his own Clan would be best! And, for those needs, Acornhaze was definitely the best for Blazingcomet. The best type of cat for him.

Old September 27th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Charmer sorry it took so long ._.
~~~

Devious was angry as usual, to say the least. It seemed as if everything in his life went wrong. First, he was almost drafted into ThunderClan- stars forbid. Next, he was glared at by ninety percent of SkyClan- no surprise. And now, he was just yelled at by some random cat to say "Great StarClan" instead of "by the stars". By the stars, go easy on me! I'm new here, remember? But at least Grousestar had let him keep his prefix. Deviousblaze was as good a name as any.
Now, because of his current attitude, a tabby he'd tried to talk to told him to go and get checked out by the medicine cat. This tom had never done what he was told, so he simply decided not to. I feel fine. Why should I?
On his way over to the fresh-kill pile, his stomping gait was interrupted by a wall of ginger fur. "Watch where you're going, mouse-brain!" He yowled, secretly pleased he'd used a Clan term.

{Short x_x sorry}
Shinefang was picking through the freshkill-pile with a dissatisfied sneer on his face. "Can't these warriors bring back anything good?" he grumbled under his breath. He had just settled on a little chickadee when an impact at his side knocked him sideways and caused him to drop his meager meal. He turned, his claws out and snarled, "Have you got moss growing in your head? You watch where you're goin'!" The pale tabby fixed his single eye on the darker cat, a shredded ear flicking as he briefly tried to recall the name and caught a whiff of something with Skyclan scent mixed with something else.

Old September 27th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Applewhisker grinned nervously as the tom sat up. He was a little taller than her, it made her feel slightly uncomfortable but she tried to hide it. She smiled as the tom waved a paw at her, not saying anything. "I am Applewhisker." She said softly, her eyes meeting the tom's. She sat down tentatively beside the tom, glancing at him again. I think he doesn't like talking a lot. At least I think so... The American curl mix flicked her ears slightly. She wrapped her tail over her paws and mewed, "Are you hungry? I could grab you some fresh-kill. No one is really up yet, so we get first pick." The tom looked nice, at least right now he did.
Sensing the uncomfortableness from the she-cat he quickly nodded, He stood up and began to walk away but paused and waved his fluffy tail trying to tell her to follow him as he began to walk over to the prey pile again, picking out a small vole he waited for Applewhisker to come over and choose her prey while smiling brightly.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:34 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang was picking through the freshkill-pile with a dissatisfied sneer on his face. "Can't these warriors bring back anything good?" he grumbled under his breath. He had just settled on a little chickadee when an impact at his side knocked him sideways and caused him to drop his meager meal. He turned, his claws out and snarled, "Have you got moss growing in your head? You watch where you're goin'!" The pale tabby fixed his single eye on the darker cat, a shredded ear flicking as he briefly tried to recall the name and caught a whiff of something with Skyclan scent mixed with something else.
A snarl and hiss of disgust left Deviousblaze's parted jaws. What the heck happened to his other eye?! But he forced down another growl. This was the medicine cat, after all. "It's you who needs to watch where they're going!" The black tom yelped, still glaring angrily as he brushed himself off.

{Shinefang will have to pick an apprentice soon lmao he so old}
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; September 27th, 2017 at 09:34 PM.