Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 02:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 7th, 2020, 10:27 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@SilentLamb @PebbleStorm
Koipaw shook in excitement. She was finally a warrior! This was her dream! Her quest was completed!
Fish! she screamed with delight in her head. AND SWIMMING! oh, all the swimming! Everything will be perfect!! Then she realized something. She had to talk to a new cat, and not just that, an experienced warrior! Suddenly, her paws started sweating again as she forced herself to find Brambleblaze.
I wish I could talk to Stonepaw instead. she thought nervously.

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 7th, 2020, 10:36 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Featherkit [ @Daylily Orchid], from this day forth you will be known as Featherpaw. Ripplestep [ @mochi], I trust you can handle this apprentice! I am aware you're more reliable with training and patrols than.. some other cats in this Clan," like her sister, who couldn't even keep track of the ugly apprentice, "so I hope you won't let me down."
Ripplestep
The young warrior was watching the other kits receive their new names and mentors with a pleasant gleam in her green-brown eyes. She chanted their names alongside the other onlookers, though kept a modest air about her and made sure not to stand out too much. Though when her name was called to mentor a new apprentice named Featherpaw, a jolt of electricity shot through her system. She blinked in surprise, though quickly shook herself out of it as she got to her paws. "I wont, thank you for this opportunity, Lionstar." She dipped her head to the leader, head filled with thoughts of anxiety and excitement all rolled into one. Though before she allowed herself to dwell on it for too long, she raised her head and searched the clearing before landing her gaze on a certain she-cat.

"Featherpaw." She greeted the young apprentice as she approached, a small, though kind smile spread across her face. "I'm Ripplestep." She reached down to complete the traditional nose boop with the smaller molly before pulling back with a slight wave of her tail. "It's good to meet you."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old March 7th, 2020, 10:37 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Fallenpine Another apprentice ?! Her eyes widened a bit at that. But she gave a smile . right...not my fault. I just hope they find their way back is all "of curse..thank you lionstar " she meowed . She was just glad that she wasn't one who was a victim of his dislike towards apprentice abandonment . After that she head over to koipaw and gave a smile. "Hey, I assume your koipaw..I'm glad to be your mentor! Just don't go missing on me ok?" she asked with a small light hearted chuckle .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 7th, 2020, 10:55 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

Koipaw was startled. How many apprentices had this cat lost? She stared down at her paws. Did she have to talk to another cat? She had nothing against them, but.. she was so bad at talking to people.
Think of the swimming.. swimming and fish.. she thought to herself. She looked back up at Brambleblaze with as much courage as she could muster.
"I'll try..."
she mumbled. "What will we do first?"

@SilentLamb

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!

Last edited by Fallenpine; March 7th, 2020 at 10:55 PM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 11:01 PM
left <3

"Hi!! Nice to meet ya, too!" Featherpaw bounced on her toes. " What are we gonna do first?!" "When will I get to see the territory?? I wonder what it's like! And what about the apprentice's den? Where will my nest be?" She wondered excitedly.

@mochi

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3

Last edited by Daylily Orchid; March 7th, 2020 at 11:01 PM.
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:32 AM
leave the past behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebbleStorm View Post
StonePaw would bounce at her new name, she sounded so tough!
She’d look excitedly around for her new mentor @pathos
He was a mentor now? Sagehawk looked up from where his gaze had drifted towards the ground. Lionstar's words trickled into his head. ...overseeing your training... fiercely dedicated warrior... reliability to Stonepaw..

Fiercely dedicated? Reliable? He blinked, quickly getting to his paws. Nobody had ever said something like that about him before.. if he had been in any other mood, he would've been over the moon with excitement! But today.. it felt off. He was happy—not just at what Lionstar had said, but also that he was to be a mentor—yet his emotions just weren't working right now. or something.

The young warrior found Stonepaw easily enough. He forced a smile at the new apprentice, hoping he looked friendly. Today just wasn't his day, but he didn't want to make a bad first impression! "Hi there, I'm Sagehawk." He leaned down to touch noses with her. "I'll make sure you become a great warrior."

lio was here ♥
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:37 AM

Talking Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
He was a mentor now? Sagehawk looked up from where his gaze had drifted towards the ground. Lionstar's words trickled into his head. ...overseeing your training... fiercely dedicated warrior... reliability to Stonepaw..

Fiercely dedicated? Reliable? He blinked, quickly getting to his paws. Nobody had ever said something like that about him before.. if he had been in any other mood, he would've been over the moon with excitement! But today.. it felt off. He was happy—not just at what Lionstar had said, but also that he was to be a mentor—yet his emotions just weren't working right now. or something.

The young warrior found Stonepaw easily enough. He forced a smile at the new apprentice, hoping he looked friendly. Today just wasn't his day, but he didn't want to make a bad first impression! "Hi there, I'm Sagehawk." He leaned down to touch noses with her. "I'll make sure you become a great warrior."
She’d touch noses, trying her best to stay still and look serious.
”Hi! I’m so happy you’re my mentor! I’m StonePaw!” she’d smile up a him.
Old March 8th, 2020, 06:18 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Greenpaw tried to hold in her excitement. as her paw tapped on he ground.
"when will we start training, Willowrose?" She quietly asked her mentor. @Blissie Bliss

Last edited by Greenleap; March 8th, 2020 at 07:01 AM.
Old March 8th, 2020, 09:17 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Fallenpine
"well first we'll wait until this meeting is finished . Then I would like to get in a hunting session ...never got to do one with shadow or petunia...poor things.." she meowed and sat beside koi.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 8th, 2020, 09:58 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Fogkit read the leaders lips as he became Fogpaw. The white tom dipped his head, understanding him. He wouldn't let his disability make him not be able to become a warrior. Fogpaw looked around the camp for his new mentor.

Marigoldpaw eyes shined as she looked up at Lionstar. She didn't care who her mentor was unless they didn't train her. The young molly turned to greet Brightwing. She was so excited to have finally become an apprentice.

Willowrose turned her head when Lionstar called her name. She was going to be a mentor? This was something she wasn't expecting, but this would help her get her mind of Pricklebush. Now she was going to be even more loyal to her new clan. Willowrose walked up to Greenpaw and touched noses. Her lower eye looked at him. "I'll be the best mentor I can be. I promise.", she meowed.
| @Greenleap; |
Galedust padded forward proudly to touch noses with Fogkit. He knew of the young apprentice's disability but would do his best to train him. "Y-you'll be a g-great warrior." Galedust promised, his eyes warm.

Last edited by Jynx; March 8th, 2020 at 09:58 AM.
Closed Thread