Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 PM

Old November 4th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Batface ears perked up as he heard another tom speak he smiled and looked down from his branch he had a soft chuckle
" I'm Batface, how are you if I may ask? " he meowed as he vanished behind some leaves of the tree and appears on another branch . He loved to talk to other toms since they didn't whine about how terrible they felt or how something bad had happened to them. He yawned as he sat down on the branch but then he grew tired of sitting and leapt off it landing on the soft ground " anything interesting to hunt? " he asked his tone full of curiosity
"Fine, fine," he lied. Leafhide's whiskers twitched as he watched the tom use the shadows to his advantage. Must be nice to have a dark pelt like that. All his fur was good for was hiding neck deep in leaves or bushes. Leafhidd watched as he leaped to the ground. Yawning, the tom replied, "I haven't searched, so I don't think so," nonchalantly.
Old November 4th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus Pocus View Post
"Fine, fine," he lied. Leafhide's whiskers twitched as he watched the tom use the shadows to his advantage. Must be nice to have a dark pelt like that. All his fur was good for was hiding neck deep in leaves or bushes. Leafhidd watched as he leaped to the ground. Yawning, the tom replied, "I haven't searched, so I don't think so," nonchalantly.
Batface sighed
" guess it's just boring mice eh? " he asked and his nose twitched he smelled a mouse a fat one at that , he licked his lips as he spotted the mouse . He smirked
" time for the hunt " he said as he leapt into some tall grass he then ran to a shadowed area with more grass. He smirked as the mouse was completely unaware to his presence ' one two one two ' He repeated as he crept up once then he stopped for two seconds as the mouse moved away.
' One two one two ' He thought again and repeated the same action . Batface bared his teeth and ran up to the mouse he pounced on it and bit it's neck causing it to loose it's life , the iron taste going down his tongue as his tail thrashed . " got it " he meowed with pride

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 4th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Batface sighed
" guess it's just boring mice eh? " he asked and his nose twitched he smelled a mouse a fat one at that , he licked his lips as he spotted the mouse . He smirked
" time for the hunt " he said as he leapt into some tall grass he then ran to a shadowed area with more grass. He smirked as the mouse was completely unaware to his presence ' one two one two ' He repeated as he crept up once then he stopped for two seconds as the mouse moved away.
' One two one two ' He thought again and repeated the same action . Batface bared his teeth and ran up to the mouse he pounced on it and bit it's neck causing it to loose it's life , the iron taste going down his tongue as his tail thrashed . " got it " he meowed with pride
Leafhide grunted in reply, watching him race off. What an odd tom! Leafhide rolled his eyes, and slowly followed behind. To his surprise, when he arrived a mouse was already caught. "Not bad," he complimented. That was when a new scent hit him. Raven. Leafhide instantly crouched, searching for the black bird. There! Mouth watering, Leafhide crept closer, and closer, and closer. Until.. Pounce! Under his unsheathed claws was a struggling, squawking, black raven. Grinning, Leafhide delivered the killing bite, and picked up his catch.
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Leafhide grunted in reply, watching him race off. What an odd tom! Leafhide rolled his eyes, and slowly followed behind. To his surprise, when he arrived a mouse was already caught. "Not bad," he complimented. That was when a new scent hit him. Raven. Leafhide instantly crouched, searching for the black bird. There! Mouth watering, Leafhide crept closer, and closer, and closer. Until.. Pounce! Under his unsheathed claws was a struggling, squawking, black raven. Grinning, Leafhide delivered the killing bite, and picked up his catch.
Batface smirked as his tail flicked in excitement he set his mouse down at the base of the tree he was just at he licked the blood off his lips.
" not bad yourself " he said softly as his words where laced with a hidden hint pride and some irritation but mostly soft. He enjoyed nothing more then the hunt itself it was exhilarating ! Seeing a prey animal struggling under your paws tasting it's blood , hearing it's final cry before it's life left was just breath taking to him. And besides to him beauty was found in dead things .

The tom caught another scent and he licked his lips he smelled a squirrel . Squirrel . The thought of that light brown bushy tailed creature , killing it , was making his heart race with a smirk. He crouched in some tall grass his Amber eye scanned the scenery and he spotted the lovely , beautiful , squirrel . He licked his lips as he crawled as quiet as a mouse , he stopped as the squirrel grabbed a acorn and nibbled on it. Then he crept some more landing behind a tree the tiny creature was by and his claws poked out his right ear twitched with a grin . He started out slowly and turned to running by chance he caught the squirrel by its tail and he bit it's neck , crushing it with his jaws . His tail thrashed happily.

Old November 4th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Batface smirked as his tail flicked in excitement he set his mouse down at the base of the tree he was just at he licked the blood off his lips.
" not bad yourself " he said softly as his words where laced with a hidden hint pride and some irritation but mostly soft. He enjoyed nothing more then the hunt itself it was exhilarating ! Seeing a prey animal struggling under your paws tasting it's blood , hearing it's final cry before it's life left was just breath taking to him. And besides to him beauty was found in dead things .

The tom caught another scent and he licked his lips he smelled a squirrel . Squirrel . The thought of that light brown bushy tailed creature , killing it , was making his heart race with a smirk. He crouched in some tall grass his Amber eye scanned the scenery and he spotted the lovely , beautiful , squirrel . He licked his lips as he crawled as quiet as a mouse , he stopped as the squirrel grabbed a acorn and nibbled on it. Then he crept some more landing behind a tree the tiny creature was by and his claws poked out his right ear twitched with a grin . He started out slowly and turned to running by chance he caught the squirrel by its tail and he bit it's neck , crushing it with his jaws . His tail thrashed happily.
Leafhide felt a prickle of uneasiness run over his spine. Something about this cat made him shudder. Frowning as he watched his delight over the sound of the squirrel's bone crunching, Leafhide sat down his catch. "Do you want to head back to camp? We can only carry so much prey," he called, ear flicking. It was an odd tic he had. In tense situations, his ear would flick many times before settling down. As cats came from the Gathering warning SkyClan of the Dusk Syndicate attack, his tic was just unbearably annoying. He couldn't really help it, it was just bad habit. Leafhide shook his head, and refocused on the world around him.
Old November 4th, 2017, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Leafhide felt a prickle of uneasiness run over his spine. Something about this cat made him shudder. Frowning as he watched his delight over the sound of the squirrel's bone crunching, Leafhide sat down his catch. "Do you want to head back to camp? We can only carry so much prey," he called, ear flicking. It was an odd tic he had. In tense situations, his ear would flick many times before settling down. As cats came from the Gathering warning SkyClan of the Dusk Syndicate attack, his tic was just unbearably annoying. He couldn't really help it, it was just bad habit. Leafhide shook his head, and refocused on the world around him.
Batface looked at him as he set down his prey and smiled
" why don't we just eat our prey? It's not like they need three pieces of prey , and we can continue the lovely game known as hunting " he meowed calmly his eye and one dead eye where pleading , he didn't wanna quit now since he was already in the thrill! A small purr rose through his throat , he sat down and started pawing the dead mouse he caught

" c'mon how bad can it be? Just a few more catches ! " he meowed as his tail thrashed happily

Old November 4th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Batface looked at him as he set down his prey and smiled
" why don't we just eat our prey? It's not like they need three pieces of prey , and we can continue the lovely game known as hunting " he meowed calmly his eye and one dead eye where pleading , he didn't wanna quit now since he was already in the thrill! A small purr rose through his throat , he sat down and started pawing the dead mouse he caught

" c'mon how bad can it be? Just a few more catches ! " he meowed as his tail thrashed happily
Leafhide's gaze darkened. Now he was mad. The warrior code was what he abided by every day of his life. Well.. maybe not all the time, but every day. "Now hold on just a moment," he snapped. That's against the warrior code. And with leaf bare coming up, we need to take as much prey as possible back to camp. We can't starve this leaf bare!" Leafhide picked up his catch, and narrowed his eyes. He motioned with his head towards the camp. "Let's go," he ordered around his raven.
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Leafhide's gaze darkened. Now he was mad. The warrior code was what he abided by every day of his life. Well.. maybe not all the time, but every day. "Now hold on just a moment," he snapped. That's against the warrior code. And with leaf bare coming up, we need to take as much prey as possible back to camp. We can't starve this leaf bare!" Leafhide picked up his catch, and narrowed his eyes. He motioned with his head towards the camp. "Let's go," he ordered around his raven.
Batface was wide eyed as his ear twitched
" and your not my boss , but let's say we have one piece of our prey ? How bad could it actually be? Just one mouse or raven or squirrel .... Every one gets there share no matter what if we just share or have one piece of our catch. Now don't think of it as against the warrior code my good sir. Think of it as bending the rules , c'mon just one piece of prey? " he asked softly as he was in front of leafhide again a pleading look was on his face he had a smile as well . His ear twitched as he sat down looking at the older tom with calmness , he cleaned his fur . Hopefully this worked .

Old November 4th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Batface was wide eyed as his ear twitched
" and your not my boss , but let's say we have one piece of our prey ? How bad could it actually be? Just one mouse or raven or squirrel .... Every one gets there share no matter what if we just share or have one piece of our catch. Now don't think of it as against the warrior code my good sir. Think of it as bending the rules , c'mon just one piece of prey? " he asked softly as he was in front of leafhide again a pleading look was on his face he had a smile as well . His ear twitched as he sat down looking at the older tom with calmness , he cleaned his fur . Hopefully this worked .
Leafhide began to growl. Once more, he set his prey down. "Don't you try to tempt me. You're sounding worse than a Dark Forest cat," he snapped. "One piece of prey could mean one starved cat." Leafhide bared his teeth at the black tom. "I'll say it again. Let's. Go," he snarled.

Last edited by Role; November 4th, 2017 at 11:25 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Leafhide began to growl. Once more, he set his prey down. "Don't you try to tempt me. You're sounding worse than a Dark Forest cat," he snapped. "One piece of prey could mean one starved cat." Leafhide bared his teeth at the black tom. "I'll say it again. Let's. Go," he snarled.
Batface chuckled
" awww now that hurt my feelings " he had a fake frown and turned to a smirk
" but seriously old timer you know that you want to I mean it's food! We eat , we need it to survive . I mean if they want the prey so badly every one should just hunt for themselves " he meowed as he picked up his mouse and started to eat it with a flick of his tail " suit yourself " he added and layed down munching on his mouse while his whiskers twitched

Last edited by Leucos; November 4th, 2017 at 11:40 PM.