Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ollie
Today 09:41 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:38 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by constellation
Today 09:24 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 09:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2020, 10:48 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

He was late, but it wasn't like that was an uncommon occurrence. Burnetsnap plunked down at the back of the crowd.

A warrior ceremony? Ahh. He'd really have to start putting the effort to teach if Cardinalpaw wanted to ever become a warrior..

lio was here ♥
Old April 11th, 2020, 10:54 PM
milk and honey

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"Oh, don't get me wrong," Puddlemask mewed with a gleam in her eye, "I enjoy a good battle as much as any cat." She turned again to the kits and cheerfully replied, "Yeah! They really are adorable!" Still facing them, she murmured, "They'll be excellent additions to our ranks, too."

[@AJtheWarr10r]

frequently inactive due to adhd, pls vm me if i forgot abt something

Last edited by hal; April 11th, 2020 at 11:14 PM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 12:13 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Whiskernose came over and sat by Burnetsnap as he finally made his way to the gathered crowd. "Glad to see you finally decided to join us." He joked, a purr to his tone.
@pathos (they should interact more, Burnet's grumpiness and Whisker's not as grumpiness could be fun)

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 12th, 2020, 07:13 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"i'd b-e de-delighted" Nightpaw smiled. The thought of teaching him how to make a Snowcat and learning how to swim was exciting, certainly something to look out to! Though thinking about it, it would probably be more logical to learn how to swim first, since warmth was coming before the cold, but she wouldn't mind waiting until after leaf-bare, as long as they wouldn't forget. She knew that they would probably be busy, but they'd surely find a time to do those things, and if not, a snowcat could always be build at night- not the best idea, but it could be funny.

Glancing up at the sky, the white molly noticed that the moon seemed to be higher than before- so quite some time had passed by now. She somewhat wondered if Frostpaw would want to go back to his nest. She wouldn't mind und staying out here a bit longer, but maybe he wanted to go sleep "th-the moon se-ems to be mu-much high-higher now" she said quietly with a glance to the tom.
@bmkmb
Old April 12th, 2020, 08:42 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

The white tom dipped his head slightly in a nod as he noted Nightpaw's observation. "So it is," he responded. He was faintly irritated in the fact that he still wasn't tired. Even if he returned to his nest, Frostpaw knew that he wouldn't be sleeping until much later but if he recalled correctly, Nightpaw had just stayed up to see the moon. "Would you like to return to your nest now?" Frostpaw asked the other apprentice. He didn't want to be keeping her up or anything, although, "If not, I wouldn't mind staying out for some time longer.
@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 12th, 2020, 09:35 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Eaglekit shook her creamy brown, short pelt. She looked around the nursery for any of her friends. She hoped one of them would want to play a game with her. Aww I don´t see anyone... Eaglekit sighed and sat down, putting her tail around her paws. She started to lick her paw, hoping she would see one of her friends soon.

Last edited by Polaris; April 12th, 2020 at 09:41 AM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 09:44 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Eaglekit shook her creamy brown, short pelt. She looked around the nursery for any of her friends. She hoped one of them would want to play a game with her. Aww I don´t see anyone... Eaglekit sighed and sat down, putting her tail around her paws. She started to lick her paw, hoping she would see one of her friends soon.
Ivykit stumbled into the nursery. "Eaglekit,Falconkit!" she yowled happily. "I cant believe Icestar told us we couldn't be at the meeting!" Ivykit sneezed,yawned,and accidentally tripped over Eaglekit's tail.

Do not expect me to reply to your roleplay right away. I will be playing Minecraft.

Last edited by Sorrow; April 12th, 2020 at 09:47 AM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal View Post
"Oh, don't get me wrong," Puddlemask mewed with a gleam in her eye, "I enjoy a good battle as much as any cat." She turned again to the kits and cheerfully replied, "Yeah! They really are adorable!" Still facing them, she murmured, "They'll be excellent additions to our ranks, too."

[@AJtheWarr10r]
Jaggedclaw looked at the kits once more. "I sometimes still wish I was a little kit, just relaxing and barely having to worry about anything," The black tom mewed with a hint of sadness in his eye, "But that's behind me now. I enjoyed talking to you, Puddlemask." Jaggedclaw mewed as he padded away.
Old April 12th, 2020, 09:50 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
Ivykit stumbled into the nursery. "Eaglekit,Falconkit!" she yowled happily. "I cant believe Icestar told us we couldn't be at the meeting!" Ivykit sneezed,yawned,and accidentally tripped over Eaglekit's tail.
Eaglekit looked over as Ivykit stumbled into the nursery. She smiled, seeing one of her friends. ¨Well, we were going to to sneak out of camp, so I can see where Icestar is coming from. But I heard that an apprentice became a warrior!¨

Eaglekit thought of what it would be like when she became an apprentice. I´ll be the best fighter the clan has ever seen! I might even become deputy! She imagined herself telling the clan which cats were going on a patrol. She sighed, wishing she was already an apprentice.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Ivykit tripped over her tail. ¨Oh! Ivykit! I´m so sorry! Are you okay?¨ I can´t believe I didn´t see that she was there! She helped Ivykit up, hoping she wasn´t hurt.
Old April 12th, 2020, 10:08 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

"Eaglekit,I need to tell you something."
Closed Thread