Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by sock
Today 08:33 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:32 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:22 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 08:14 AM
notifs glitch?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 07:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 25th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"I know, ugh. What else can we do?" Lilackit sighed and rolled over onto her back.
Tulipkit's paws were restless and she couldn't help but pace around in a few circles around her sister. "I don't know, if we roughhouse the queens won't like it."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 26th, 2016, 01:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Brooklyn Trees

Couragepaw sat in the clearing, the young tom's amber hues looking incessantly for Moonpaw. Where could she be? He hadn't seen her since that day in the territory with their...awkward conversation, to say the least. I came so close. So close! But- I just can't possibly tell her. Not now. Not with everything that's happened...Courafepaw thought with a sigh. There was no obvious emotion showing in the tom's hues. Nothing that would give away his feelings or thoughts... Thankfully. If she finds out now...I can't lose her, I need her. She's too important to me. Couragepaw thought desperately, searching for her again. At the moment, she was clouding his mind, destroying any other thought that got in the way of her. She was slowly killing him- drowning him in a river of his own emotions, clawing at his heart and constricting his chest and throat until he thought he would die of multiple causes. The tom shuddered, feeling a pleasant prickling going down his spine. As pleasant as it felt, it was also weird...and it made him feel unnatural. Great. I've got a crush on my best friend. Either that or I'm in love with her, which is ridicu- Couragepaw stopped suddenly as a breeze blew through his fur, splitting through it and making his amber hues widen in surprise as though just waking up and seeing the world for the first time.
He looked almost kit like in his innocence, before his eyes returned to their original state and he breathed a deep sigh. Its not ridiculous. It's true! Face facts, Couragepaw...if you can even rightly call yourself that. A voice in the back of his head hissed, sending an uncomfortable shiver down his spine, making it hard for him to move at all. Once the shudder had stopped, Couragepaw breathed another sigh, this one of relief. A small smile spread across his maw, despite not knowing what to do next. What else could he do but face the facts? I guess this makes it time to tell her. Couragepaw thought, feeling his chest and throat constrict again before he stopped, realizing he had no idea where Moonpaw was in the first place. Well...I'll tell her if I can find her, Couragepaw thought with a twitch of his tail.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 26th, 2016, 07:44 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Tulipkit's paws were restless and she couldn't help but pace around in a few circles around her sister. "I don't know, if we roughhouse the queens won't like it."
"Blurgh. How about we meet some other kits?" Lilackit danced on her feet, wanting to play or meet people.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 26th, 2016, 08:38 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(Open)

Phantomkit sat down in a darker area of the nursery, just watching other kits, older and younger than her play. She herself didn't really feel like playing, so the pretty she-kit just sat, watching without much interest. She flicked her ears, her gray and silver and white patched coat fluffed out against the cold, as, it was very cold. But it'd always been cold, right? She shrugged, wrapping her thin tail over tiny paws. She was quite small to her age, and it took more strength to play, more strength than she had. She knew that she was smaller and weaker than most other kits, and Phantomkit fully accepted this as a fact.
Old December 26th, 2016, 08:46 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
(Open)

Phantomkit sat down in a darker area of the nursery, just watching other kits, older and younger than her play. She herself didn't really feel like playing, so the pretty she-kit just sat, watching without much interest. She flicked her ears, her gray and silver and white patched coat fluffed out against the cold, as, it was very cold. But it'd always been cold, right? She shrugged, wrapping her thin tail over tiny paws. She was quite small to her age, and it took more strength to play, more strength than she had. She knew that she was smaller and weaker than most other kits, and Phantomkit fully accepted this as a fact.
Charredkit opened his eyes weary after his father's visit last night. He popped his head up and looked around. The little dappled tom spotted Phantomkit and ducked down. Charredkit crept over to her side of the nursery before sneaking behind her. "Boo!" He yowled as he jumped on top of her, laughing.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 26th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Sunpaw did nothing but watch her sister, a concerned look coming into her green eyes as Sootpaw looked like she was about to start crying again. She didnt want that, she didnt want her sister to be sad anymore. This is my fault, I should have been there for her! It was all the ginger apprentice could do not to hiss the words aloud, angry with herself for leaving her sister.

Sunpaw snapped from these thoughts as Sootpaw began to calm down, making relief flood the she-cats eyes. Thank StarClan...Oh, Sootpaw, im so sorry. The usually tough apprentice thought, heart aching. Right then it didnt matter to her how many friends she'd made over the time she'd became an apprentice, how much she'd trained and how much she wanted to become a warior. Her sister mattered most of all, she always had and Sunpaw was going to make sure not to hurt her again.

"Its...Its not okay, Sootpaw." Sunpaw's lips pulled into a frown as she sat back, tail flicking back and forth. "I could have made time for you. I should have. Im sorry, I wont leave you again."

And she meant that, with all her heart.
Clearing her throat a bit, Sootpaw twisted around to scratch at the area behind her left ear, her eyes still focused on her sister, absentmindedly searching her for any wounds, scared that her sister had gotten hurt during the battle to save the clan from it's evil dark forest worshiping leaders. She herself, as stated before, had minor scraps and bruises and a few patches of fur missing, but nothing she had to go to Surgestorm about.

At hearing her sisters words, the grey apprentice couldn't help herself from smiling, her heart warming a bit and her internal fear dissipating even if only a little. "I.. I really appreciate that Sunpaw.. I.." Her mouth twisted into an unhappy frown, her gaze looking at her paws now because she was truly ashamed of what she was about to say next, especially since her sister has made nothing but friends during her time in the apprentices den.

"I-I um.. I haven't made any friends.. I'm just so scared a-and most of the time I feel like they're busy anyways.. And if I do talk to them, I feel like they don't even listen to me half the time and just want to conversation to be over with.."

Heaving out a breath, she glanced back at her sister for a moment before looking back at her paws.
"C-Could.. You help me make some friends? I don't care if it's not many, I just.. I-I don't want to be alone if you're busy again.. You can't be with me all of the time, I know that, and you have friends too.. I-I just want at least one friend and I don't know how to get one.. Y-You're like an expert at making friends." A small smile appeared on her lips as she looked back at her sister after deeming her 'the expert of making friends', knowing that it might be able to make Sunpaw giggle or at least smile too.
What if she's even too busy for that? No, this is Sunpaw. You know she hasn't left you behind on purpose and now that she said that she won't leave you behind again, she'll help you.. Right? Her mind was conflicted, but she let the smile stay on her muzzle.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 26th, 2016, 10:24 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Clearing her throat a bit, Sootpaw twisted around to scratch at the area behind her left ear, her eyes still focused on her sister, absentmindedly searching her for any wounds, scared that her sister had gotten hurt during the battle to save the clan from it's evil dark forest worshiping leaders. She herself, as stated before, had minor scraps and bruises and a few patches of fur missing, but nothing she had to go to Surgestorm about.

At hearing her sisters words, the grey apprentice couldn't help herself from smiling, her heart warming a bit and her internal fear dissipating even if only a little. "I.. I really appreciate that Sunpaw.. I.." Her mouth twisted into an unhappy frown, her gaze looking at her paws now because she was truly ashamed of what she was about to say next, especially since her sister has made nothing but friends during her time in the apprentices den.

"I-I um.. I haven't made any friends.. I'm just so scared a-and most of the time I feel like they're busy anyways.. And if I do talk to them, I feel like they don't even listen to me half the time and just want to conversation to be over with.."

Heaving out a breath, she glanced back at her sister for a moment before looking back at her paws.
"C-Could.. You help me make some friends? I don't care if it's not many, I just.. I-I don't want to be alone if you're busy again.. You can't be with me all of the time, I know that, and you have friends too.. I-I just want at least one friend and I don't know how to get one.. Y-You're like an expert at making friends." A small smile appeared on her lips as she looked back at her sister after deeming her 'the expert of making friends', knowing that it might be able to make Sunpaw giggle or at least smile too.
What if she's even too busy for that? No, this is Sunpaw. You know she hasn't left you behind on purpose and now that she said that she won't leave you behind again, she'll help you.. Right? Her mind was conflicted, but she let the smile stay on her muzzle.
Sunpaw's eyes raked over her sister, a frown on her face as she took in Sootpaw's wounds. She herself was scratched up a bit, her left ear bearing a V-shaped nick and a few scratches and missing fur along her side, but she had done fairly well in the battle to be honest.

Now as her sister spoke a few more words, Sunpaw pricked her ears, head tilting ever so slightly as she listened. watching her sister hesitate before finally speaking again. Sunpaw listened intently, nodding ever so slightly before grinning at the last sentence, a soft chuckle escaping her lips.

"Expert huh? I dont know, I dont have that many friends." Though deep down she knew this wasnt that true, Sunpaw had befriended nearly ever apprentice in the Clan and maayyyybe a few in the other Clans, just maybe, "Of course i'll help you sis. You know you're a likable cat, and I know a bunch of apprentices round here that would love to be your friend!" She purred, her green eyes lit up as she smiled.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 26th, 2016, 10:24 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Charredkit opened his eyes weary after his father's visit last night. He popped his head up and looked around. The little dappled tom spotted Phantomkit and ducked down. Charredkit crept over to her side of the nursery before sneaking behind her. "Boo!" He yowled as he jumped on top of her, laughing.
Phantomkit let out a surprised yelp as somebody yowled and tackled her. She struggled underneath the older kit. “No fair!” the kit protested, kicking at his belly with claws sheathed. She hadn't been expecting it, and it'd startled her quite a bit. Phantomkit realized it was Charredkit, who was now laughing. It's not funny! She thought, still trying to squirm out from under him.
Old December 26th, 2016, 12:19 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Sleepingcloud smiled sweetly at the tom, love danced in the Warriors blue orbs as he looked at the tom. "Gotta be honest, it sounded like a kit sneezing." He purred, his fur flattened as he calmed himself down, the silver tom bent down and picked up the white fluff and wrinkled his nose "This stuff tasted just as foul as it smells." He said, his blue orbs flashed with playfulness. The silver warrior blinked and grinned, his ears flattened as he slowly made his way closer and closer to Juniperlight, his tail lashed back and fourth. A second later the silver tabby jumped on top of the smaller warrior and began to run the cotton tuft on the Warriors nose, he then began to playfully bat at his companion laughing happily as he gently bat at the tom side ear. 'Even thought the feelings may be one sided, It doesn't mean I can't atleast enjoy myself. Maybe try and get closer to him, the worse thing that could happen is that's he hates my guts....so, choose my words carefully I guess, cause I definitely don't want that.' he decided and he rolled off of his friend and layed on his back, his blue orbs focused on the coulda as they slowly made their way across the sky.
The smaller warrior gasp dramatically. Tossing his head off to the side he laid a paw on the top of his head. "Now I am dead" he said quietly. While he was pretending to be dead he peeked a blue eye at the larger warrior watching him roll off to the side to gaze at the ever slowly moving clouds that partaked in the making the light blue sky glistened in the snowclouds that waited for the right opportunity to rain down at them. Feeling his breath hitch as he saw the calm look on his face his head began to pound lightly against his chest. Rolling over he slowly crawled over shivering lightly at the snows cold grip on his underbelly. Once he was near enough he curled up against him his head rested on the toms belly his eyes shuffled close as he laid there listening. Listening to the slight pound of his friends hear every breath he took he couldn't help but smile. He was alive and well for all he knew and he was rather happy for that. Wrapping his thin tail around himself he let out a settled purr a large smile laid on his face.
Old December 26th, 2016, 01:24 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Oooh , this font looks nice)
Anttail sat in the clearing , looking around at the cats. He lifted up his paw and started licking it. He drew it back over his ear , then repeated a few times before twitching his ear and padding towards the edge of clearing - next to the warriors den- .
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift

Last edited by Mystery; December 26th, 2016 at 01:29 PM.
Closed Thread