Last post by Rowan
Today 09:20 PM

Old February 12th, 2017, 09:58 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Lilacblossom woke up with a start. Why the heck am I in a grave not free in the Starclan...is this what happen's when you die in Starclan? She unsheathed her claws and dug her way out of the grave blinking at the light in front of her, she gazed around I'm in a grave in Thunderclan!? I'm resurrected... She didn't lick her fur because it reaked and was mattered in dirt when an instant ago it was clean and nice a prophecy was running through her head, one that she was told an instant ago... As daybreak falls love falls into the paws of Starclan and only your firm paws can save it.
Lilacblossom understood it perfectly fine, but leaping to her paws, she tweaked her ankle and yelped," Ouch! Great Starclan! I haven't felt pain in 24 moons!" she shook out her paw whimpering as she staggered over to a tree and slumped down.
Storkpaw had left the clearing for some fresh air. It had seemed to be getting cramped in camp lately. Not to mention his personal problems with Owlkit, and now apparently Wingpaw too. Ugh why couldn't he have just told her th truth? But he had done that, only after he had had his fun. Why did Owlkit act like she hated him now. It was all so confusing, it was all he could do to get out of camp for a while, y'know maybe just to clear his cluttered mind. It was stressful, not his apprenticeship, but his life. It seemed like everything was going wrong in every direction. His vibrant blue hues scanned the area for signs of prey. His wandering paws carried him off while he was only half aware of where he was going. He hadn't meant to enter the burial grounds, but he had somehow. He saw the freshly dug graves of some cats and he made special precautions to avoid his adopted sisters grave. He choked back a fresh wave of tears. He remembered her last moments, spent bleeding out in the grass because some dumb Ratnight supporter had been against her beliefs. He bent down and gently brushed his nose to her grave. It was only then that he heard it. He sat bolt upright, eyes glaring around, wide with fear and shock. Claws scratching at earth, but no cat was around. He felt his body begin to shake and quiver in fear. What in the name if Starclan was going on? He whipped around in time to see a paw break free out of one of the graves. He looked startled, his paws rooted to the spot. He watched as the she cat worked her way out. When he finally saw her face, he saw something similar to his expression, disbelief awe, stunned silence. Finally he was able to manage some words. "Y-you just came out of the ground!" He said his voice trembling. "H-how the heck did you- why- how-" he stopped, letting his jaw hang open as he gawked at her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:55 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
West resisited the urge to snap at South for being so rude, instead just flicking her warningly with his tail. He sent her a hard look before returning his gaze to the warrior cat. Deep breathes. You deal with scary cats all the time, this shouldn't bug you. The tom let out a breath as he listened to her speak, trying to stay somewhat friendly looking and sounding. However, a bit of the fear was beginning to trickle away, and he was beginning to feel a bit of the thrill he gets from taking risks. "What's the syn-" He was about to ask, but cut himself off. "Wait, nevermind. No, we're not. We're just lonors... rogues, whatever you guys call cats without a clan." The pure white tom took a long breath once again, closing his eyes and trying to picture what his brother would look like. "Our brother would be our age, he's our littermate. A brownish-gray color, and I think he's a tabby, his eyes were blue before, but they were changing into a yellowish amber color, so they must be that color now," He tried to describe it as best as he could. "We were so young when he was lost, so we forgot until our mother recently told us about him. We think he might have ended up in one of the clans, but we don't know which one." The tom left out the abduction part of their reason for coming, knowing she would take offense to that. He opened his eyes and met her gaze again, his eyes hardening in a bit of confidence.
South glanced sideways at her brother, a quick warning snarl aimed at him. She knew she was out of line challenging the Clan cat like that, but she was also stubborn and put up with really nothing from any member of her family. She'd told her littermates and parents for that matter, before they had all split up, that she could hold her own, that she didn't need twenty-four/seven protection. But she said nothing and glanced back towards the warrior before them, deciding that from now on she would at least let West do the talking; she would most likely just start an unnecessary fight.

Littledragon blinked, tilting her head curiously as West described her brother to her. Of course, there were a handful of tabbies in ThunderClan, matching the description that the tom before her had provided. A few moments of silence passed as the she-cat racked her brain. "Well, I mean there are a handful of toms like that in the Clan. There's (insert warrior here), (insert warrior here), Northpath, our medicine cat's apprentice... But he's with StarClan now," she trailed off, grief momentarily tugging at her heart as she spoke of ThunderClan's deceased apprentice. She hadn't known the tom too well, but had been an older apprentice when he had first joined ThunderClan, so she had watched him grow up under Zerosight's care, and had most likely had a scratch here or there treated by him. She sighed and looked back up at West. "But that's just in ThunderClan. There are three - now four, I guess - other Clans out there, so by just telling me a description doesn't really narrow down who it was..." she stated bluntly, her expression offering no apologies for her bluntness. Littledragon was a straightforward cat and would tell it how it was, regardless of the situation.
Old February 13th, 2017, 06:31 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Turtlestrike Sat In the Teaining Cave, waiting for Jaymist. She had taken the shortcut, so she wouldn't be the last one there.
@Jaymist/Ravenkit

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; February 13th, 2017 at 06:32 AM.
Old February 13th, 2017, 07:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw had left the clearing for some fresh air. It had seemed to be getting cramped in camp lately. Not to mention his personal problems with Owlkit, and now apparently Wingpaw too. Ugh why couldn't he have just told her th truth? But he had done that, only after he had had his fun. Why did Owlkit act like she hated him now. It was all so confusing, it was all he could do to get out of camp for a while, y'know maybe just to clear his cluttered mind. It was stressful, not his apprenticeship, but his life. It seemed like everything was going wrong in every direction. His vibrant blue hues scanned the area for signs of prey. His wandering paws carried him off while he was only half aware of where he was going. He hadn't meant to enter the burial grounds, but he had somehow. He saw the freshly dug graves of some cats and he made special precautions to avoid his adopted sisters grave. He choked back a fresh wave of tears. He remembered her last moments, spent bleeding out in the grass because some dumb Ratnight supporter had been against her beliefs. He bent down and gently brushed his nose to her grave. It was only then that he heard it. He sat bolt upright, eyes glaring around, wide with fear and shock. Claws scratching at earth, but no cat was around. He felt his body begin to shake and quiver in fear. What in the name if Starclan was going on? He whipped around in time to see a paw break free out of one of the graves. He looked startled, his paws rooted to the spot. He watched as the she cat worked her way out. When he finally saw her face, he saw something similar to his expression, disbelief awe, stunned silence. Finally he was able to manage some words. "Y-you just came out of the ground!" He said his voice trembling. "H-how the heck did you- why- how-" he stopped, letting his jaw hang open as he gawked at her.
Lilacblossom purred in amusement at the apprentice," I'm Lilacblossom, and honestly," she responded," I have no clue how. One moment I was in Starclan then the next moment I found myself in a grave, so like any sane cat I get out of the grave. Don't worry, I usually don't look this bad or smell like this... I died like 24 moons ago so you wouldn't know me." She added she shook her tweaked paw and gentley added weight and realized she could stand on it," I was planning on going to the river and cleaning up, but I tweaked my ankle, it seems much better now."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 13th, 2017, 07:33 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Lilacblossom purred in amusement at the apprentice," I'm Lilacblossom, and honestly," she responded," I have no clue how. One moment I was in Starclan then the next moment I found myself in a grave, so like any sane cat I get out of the grave. Don't worry, I usually don't look this bad or smell like this... I died like 24 moons ago so you wouldn't know me." She added she shook her tweaked paw and gentley added weight and realized she could stand on it," I was planning on going to the river and cleaning up, but I tweaked my ankle, it seems much better now."
Storkpaw couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was all to bizarre for him to fully comprehend. Sure he had heard what Lilacblossom was saying, but how could he possibly wrap his head around this? Especially since she had been dead for 24 moons? That explained the stench and why she had just like.. Popped out of the ground! He let out a nervous chuckle in exasperation. He had no idea what to do, what to say, how to act, anything really. How was he even supposed to start dealing with this? He training to fight enemies and hunt to provide for the Clan, not deal with resurrected cats! His breathing quickened as he thought about what he should do. Her voice sounded so calm and relaxed for a cat who had just been dead not two moments ago. "Lilacblossom huh?" He asked, attemoting to steady his breathing. "Well, I'm Storkoaw, just so we can be acquainted. And let me say, that was the scariest moment of my life. How exactly were you resurrected? Does it just happen to any cat? Or do they have to complete like a special mission? Or what?" He asked, his strong streak of curiousity taking over.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 13th, 2017, 08:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was all to bizarre for him to fully comprehend. Sure he had heard what Lilacblossom was saying, but how could he possibly wrap his head around this? Especially since she had been dead for 24 moons? That explained the stench and why she had just like.. Popped out of the ground! He let out a nervous chuckle in exasperation. He had no idea what to do, what to say, how to act, anything really. How was he even supposed to start dealing with this? He training to fight enemies and hunt to provide for the Clan, not deal with resurrected cats! His breathing quickened as he thought about what he should do. Her voice sounded so calm and relaxed for a cat who had just been dead not two moments ago. "Lilacblossom huh?" He asked, attemoting to steady his breathing. "Well, I'm Storkoaw, just so we can be acquainted. And let me say, that was the scariest moment of my life. How exactly were you resurrected? Does it just happen to any cat? Or do they have to complete like a special mission? Or what?" He asked, his strong streak of curiousity taking over.
Lilacblossom smiled," I can believe it... I honestly have no clue... I was minding my own busines walking around outside then suddenly in a wink of an eye I was here. I was told to prevent my love from suicide so I guess I'll do that and hopefully live until an elder or maybe I die again?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 13th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Iceclaw
"Here it is, young ones. The grandest, ThunderClan training cave. Many great warriors have grown up here...now it's you're turn." He sat up and started to groom himself, letting the apprentices have free roam. "Got get 'em!" He called, smiling warmly.
Old February 13th, 2017, 12:41 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Iceclaw
"Here it is, young ones. The grandest, ThunderClan training cave. Many great warriors have grown up here...now it's you're turn." He sat up and started to groom himself, letting the apprentices have free roam. "Got get 'em!" He called, smiling warmly.
Icepaw and cherrypaw looked around eith awe then looked at redclaw as he entered the cave "is this where you and dad trained" they asked him redclaw nodded a glimmer of grief flashed in his eyes as he remembered the days he and his twin brother trained here

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 13th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Icepaw and cherrypaw looked around eith awe then looked at redclaw as he entered the cave "is this where you and dad trained" they asked him redclaw nodded a glimmer of grief flashed in his eyes as he remembered the days he and his twin brother trained here
"Go on you two...in you go so Redclaw and I can have some Tom time alone..." HarmonyBlade urged them, glancing next to him at Redclaw. HarmonyBlade could see his friend was troubled. And he could help with that. He totally understood that troubled feeling. HarmonyBlade shuffled closer to him then buried his muzzle in Redclaw's shoulder fur. "I know...how it feels. You lost a brother...someone you loved dearly. But he will live on in StarClan!" The ginger Tom tried to comfort his friend.
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:13 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Lilacblossom smiled," I can believe it... I honestly have no clue... I was minding my own busines walking around outside then suddenly in a wink of an eye I was here. I was told to prevent my love from suicide so I guess I'll do that and hopefully live until an elder or maybe I die again?"
Storkpaw just listened in stunned silence. He still couldn't fully believe the dead was standing right here in front of him. "O-okay then. Well, you said you've been dead 24 moons? So do you remember that the Clans moved above ground? I was just a newborn kit almost when that happened, so maybe not. Unless you saw it from Starclan I guess. But if Starclan sent you back for a mission to stop your mate from killing themselves, then we best hurry. This way!" he called over his shoulder as he tore off through the undergrowth towards the camp.